Forum Settings
Forums
New
Nov 6, 2016 8:06 PM

Nov 2011
I just discovered recently that it's a passive skill that every Irohafag possesses.

For you personally
what does "secretly think you have shit taste" mean to you?
Do you believe such a thing exist? why?

EDIT: please define what does "taste" and "shit taste" mean to you first.
LoNNoLNov 7, 2016 4:58 PM
Pages (5) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
Nov 6, 2016 8:17 PM

Oct 2013
We all have a little bit of shit in our selves so its not really a secret
Nov 6, 2016 8:18 PM

Mar 2016
Not really, most anime on my favorites list are typically liked by people except for Summer Wars which is just a personal favorite for the focus on family.
Nov 6, 2016 8:23 PM

Nov 2011
_Kiritsugu_ said:
Not really, most anime on my favorites list are typically liked by people except for Summer Wars which is just a personal favorite for the focus on family.
what make you think "typically liked by people" are excluded from shit taste?
Nov 6, 2016 8:25 PM

Feb 2015
Why would I think about that? I don't even know it myself... If people says so, then it must be somewhat true...
Nov 6, 2016 8:29 PM

Nov 2011
@_Ako_ Hey did you reply without reading OP?
Nov 6, 2016 8:31 PM

Feb 2015
LoNNoL said:

Well the title is what all I need... .
Nov 6, 2016 8:35 PM

Mar 2014
Wow, you don't even have a list so I can't call your taste shit.

Uh, no, I have the best taste of course, especially where best girls are concerned. I'm glad you brought up Irohafags because they are clearly insecure deep down due to Yukino's perfection and low-key moeness.
Nov 6, 2016 8:37 PM
Jul 2018
There is nothing secret about it :P.
Nov 6, 2016 8:38 PM

Jul 2015
If i read your post correctly, I don't think "I secretly have shit taste" exists. Shit taste is objective. If you thought you yourself had shit taste, then you wouldn't be watching the anime you watch and enjoy.

Nov 6, 2016 8:45 PM

Nov 2011
_Ako_ said:
LoNNoL said:

Are you saying people should write all the content in title?

merryfistmas said:
Wow, you don't even have a list so I can't call your taste shit.

You can call me shit taste on my avatar though :P

Uh, no, I have the best taste of course, especially where best girls are concerned. I'm glad you brought up Irohafags because they are clearly insecure deep down due to Yukino's perfection and low-key moeness.

kek
Nov 6, 2016 8:52 PM

Jan 2016
Everyone has shit taste according to other people,if it's not the same exact shit that you like then it's shit taste.
Nov 6, 2016 9:25 PM

Feb 2015
LoNNoL said:
_Ako_ said:

Nope, I am doing this because I can and I want. I don't enforce this shit dude...
Nov 6, 2016 9:28 PM

Apr 2015
WHAT DO YOU MEAN, "SECRETLY"? I KNOW I DO, MAN.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Nov 6, 2016 9:35 PM

Aug 2010
AZ1AN said:
If i read your post correctly, I don't think "I secretly have shit taste" exists. Shit taste is objective. If you thought you yourself had shit taste, then you wouldn't be watching the anime you watch and enjoy.

Can't blame you because it's on your plan to watch, but he's probably referring to Iroha from oregairu, and how shit of a waifu she is as compared to Yukinon/Yui.
Nov 6, 2016 9:46 PM
Aug 2015
LoNNoL said:
I just discovered recently that it's a passive skill that every Irohafag possesses.

For you personally

Nope just everyone else has shitty taste
DoctorSexyNov 7, 2016 4:08 AM
Nov 6, 2016 9:49 PM
Jul 2016
What? How dare you suggest such a thing? My taste reigns supreme! The very suggestion that I'd not recognize the utter superiority of my own opinion is an affront that shall not go unpunished!

Serious answer: Nah. I like what I like, and anyone who tells me that my tastes are "bad"... is certainly entitled to that opinion. They're wrong, of course, but they're entitled to their delusional opinion.
Important Note: I no longer - in any way, shape, or form - consider myself a moral nihilist (even in my old, convoluted definition of the term). I very much do believe there is such a thing as objective good and evil. In addition, I apologize for any of the posts I've made that are rude, aggressive, or otherwise unbecoming.

I've always striven to walk a path befitting a follower of Christ, and now recognize some of my old comments here as misguided if not outright wrong. If you happen upon them, pray do not let them darken your view of the God I serve. He is kind, even if I, at times, have not been.
Nov 6, 2016 10:15 PM

Jul 2015
oryouohagi said:
AZ1AN said:

Can't blame you because it's on your plan to watch, but he's probably referring to Iroha from oregairu, and how shit of a waifu she is as compared to Yukinon/Yui.

Ahhh another waifu war kinda thing. Gotcha
Nov 6, 2016 10:16 PM

Nov 2011
DoctorSexy said:
LoNNoL said:

For you personally

Nope just everyone else has shot taste
shot taste?
you mean someone who like gun and smoking? edgy stuff like kiritsugu?
Nov 6, 2016 10:19 PM

Nov 2011
_Ako_ said:
LoNNoL said:

Nope, I am doing this because I can and I want. I don't enforce this shit dude...
Are you saying it perfectly normal to kill a dog because you can and you want?
K, the example is extreme but i hope you get the point

And what the point of OP to you then? Does it have no meaning at all?
Nov 6, 2016 10:29 PM
Apr 2014
I don't know if a thing such as "shit taste" exists, but I definitely have an unpopular taste. I have heard "I never knew a negative affinity was possible" quite a few times.

This makes finding someone with similar tastes to discuss with really hard.
Nov 6, 2016 10:33 PM

Nov 2011
JoseiQueen said:
Good man, every user is just an anonymous here they should be more honest with their shit taste like you ^_^
Nov 6, 2016 10:37 PM

Nov 2011
AZ1AN said:
oryouohagi said:

Ahhh another waifu war kinda thing. Gotcha
It's just a fact that Iroha is shitty, has no quality as fiction character nor any realistically likeable personality. But Irohafags are pretty much self explained, they throw logic out of window and worship such a slutty bitch character for no reason.
Nov 6, 2016 10:41 PM
Jul 2018
Where the heck is @hoopla123 tho? secretly hoping for a waifu war to happen

kamisama751 said:
My taste is awsome, fam. Berserk 2016 isn't bad and School Days and Shitcom are amazing.

How can you forget sayuri and nami? :<
Nov 6, 2016 10:50 PM

Oct 2014
No anime is objectively better than another so I don't have any shittier of taste than anyone else. I like the anime I like and that's no one's business to judge unless I'm playing a forum game where it's the job of the user below me to tell me that my taste is shit.
Nov 6, 2016 10:57 PM
VA-11 HALL-A

Aug 2014
No, my taste is impeccable I'll have you know. Why on earth would I even think for a millisecond that my taste is shit in the slightest?

"𝚃𝚒𝚖𝚎 𝚝𝚘 𝚖𝚒𝚡 𝚍𝚛𝚒𝚗𝚔𝚜 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚗𝚐𝚎 𝚕𝚒𝚟𝚎𝚜."
☆ 𝙰𝚗𝚒𝚖𝚎 𝙻𝚒𝚜𝚝 ☆
☆ 𝚅𝙽𝙳𝚋 ☆
☆ 𝙱𝚊𝚌𝚔𝚕𝚘𝚐𝚐𝚎𝚛𝚢 ☆
Nov 6, 2016 11:00 PM

Nov 2011
Frostbytes said:

>Iroha as top favorite girl

^see guys this user is an example.
having shit taste, can't defend their girl and calling for help. what does even @hoopla123 can do? nothing. all he ever did is spamming shitty Iroha pic with delusional ending. But well, Irohafag doesn't have logic to begin with ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Nov 6, 2016 11:02 PM
Jul 2018
LoNNoL said:
Frostbytes said:

having shit taste, can't defend their girl and calling for help. what does even @hoopla123 can do? nothing. all he ever did is spamming shitty Iroha pic with delusional ending. But well, Irohafag doesn't have logic to begin with ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Meh, I don't give in to low quality baits. :< You should learn from @hoopla123 how to create a bait from zoku ova discussion thread. :D
Nov 6, 2016 11:04 PM

Feb 2013
What would be called shit taste? For me liking cowboy bebop would be having shit taste...

Nov 6, 2016 11:06 PM

Nov 2011
Frostbytes said:
LoNNoL said:

Meh, I don't give in to low quality baits. :< You should learn from @hoopla123 how to create a bait from zoku ova discussion thread. :D
Bait? no it's just simple fact. and zoku ova? you can embrace that 20 minute side story and continue with your delusion, Think of it as final gift from watari to a bunch of pathetic fans who don't know they're worshiping the worst girl.
Nov 6, 2016 11:11 PM

Feb 2016
Nah, I never thought of my taste ever being shit.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Nov 6, 2016 11:13 PM
Jul 2018
LoNNoL said:
Frostbytes said:

Bait? no it's just simple fact. and zoku ova? you can embrace that 20 minute side story and continue with your delusion, Think of it as final gift from watari to a bunch of pathetic fans who don't know they're worshiping the worst girl.

You haven't seen the ova, have you? Otherwise you would be aware of the innumerable baits and waifu wars crated just from a 15 min segment, heh. That's not a 20 min segment btw.

You are still a newborn in crating baits and waifuwars of MAL my child, tune in to the ova thread to see real deal. :D
Nov 6, 2016 11:18 PM

Nov 2011
Frostbytes said:
LoNNoL said:

You haven't seen the ova, have you? Otherwise you would be aware of the innumerable baits and waifu wars crated just from a 15 min segment, heh. That's not a 20 min segment btw.

You are still a newborn in crating baits and waifuwars of MAL my child, tune in to the ova thread to see real deal. :D
>Joined 2015
>call me newborn
kek, to me you're the newborn here.

and yeah i havent watched the ova yet, but it would be just a piece of shit that created just to cater around unnecessary plot and shitty girl. Sorry, but no hype for it.
Nov 6, 2016 11:21 PM
Jul 2018
LoNNoL said:
Frostbytes said:

>Joined 2015
>call me newborn

and yeah i havent watched the ova yet, but it would be just a piece of shit that created just to cater around unnecessary plot and shitty girl. Sorry, but no hype for it.

*newborn for creating and identifying baits, hue

>piece of shit that created just to cater around shitty girl

You are damn right fam, I KNEW IT! YOU ARE ONE OF US! Ahh that's why you have an empty profile, gotcha. From the ova

Damn man, you dug your own grave. RIP.
removed-userNov 6, 2016 11:24 PM
Nov 6, 2016 11:22 PM

Apr 2015
LoNNoL said:
JoseiQueen said:
Good man, every user is just an anonymous here they should be more honest with their shit taste like you ^_^

I know, dude. Honesty is wonderful.
Nov 6, 2016 11:27 PM

Nov 2011
Frostbytes said:
LoNNoL said:
>Joined 2015
>call me newborn

You are damn right fam, I KNEW IT! From the ova

>Posting a picture of other girl and ignore the key word
Irohafag throwing logic outside the window again

And that pic was the best thing that OVA has and anything that called worthy to watch, it needs other girl for sake of sales if the ova only has that slut bitch then it won't sell.
LoNNoLNov 6, 2016 11:31 PM
Nov 6, 2016 11:36 PM

Apr 2016
People thinks that u have shit taste.

There's some anime/ship/etc that people tells u have shit taste but to you it's good so.... in the end we have our own Taste / Shit taste.
Why do we have to live in such a cruel world?

Jul 2018
LoNNoL said:
Frostbytes said:

You are damn right fam, I KNEW IT! From the ova

And that pic was the best thing that OVA has and anything that called worthy to watch, it needs other girl for sake of sales if the ova only has that slut bitch then it won't sell.

>it needs other girl for sake of sales if the ova only has that slut bitch then it won't sell.

You know it comes free along with the PSVita game right(which has all the routes including beloved yukino shita and the main selling point)? pfft, it's nice to resond to these ignorant baits lmao.
removed-userNov 6, 2016 11:47 PM

Sep 2009
Wait, are you guys talking about Hanasaku Iroha, or that boring-ass anime about the edgy autistic guy?
And I know my taste is supreme. I do doubt the things I'm willing to watch, that I don't even like though...
Be thankful for the wisdom granted to you.
Nov 6, 2016 11:41 PM

Nov 2011
Frostbytes said:
LoNNoL said:

>it needs other girl for sake of sales if the ova only has that slut bitch then it won't sell.

You know it comes free along with the PSVita game right? pfft, it's nice to resond to these ignorant baits lmao.
Of course i don't know it come as fee, why should i follow the news about ova that is hyped by plebs that it caters around their slut bitch?

you can change my statement to "it needs other girls for majority to watch it", it's pretty easy to think about my point but of course Irohafag don't like thinking it's my fault to expect such a thing from you.
Nov 6, 2016 11:54 PM
Jul 2018
LoNNoL said:
Frostbytes said:

You know it comes free along with the PSVita game right? pfft, it's nice to resond to these ignorant baits lmao.
Of course i don't know it come as fee, why should i follow the news about ova that is hyped by plebs that it caters around their slut bitch?

you can change my statement to "it needs other girls for majority to watch it", it's pretty easy to think about my point but of course Irohafag don't like thinking it's my fault to expect such a thing from you.

Well if you were a true yukino fan or a fan of the series you would have followed the news abt the game where she gets a wedding route, so you would have known abt it. But you aren't so.........

And abt "why they had the last part", it was the same in the vol 10.5 so ofc it would have been adapted anyway(na boi it isn't for other grills, it was the same there also) the only difference being

But here they went around shopping, since they can't manga the whole editor part due to time constraints

But ofc you don't know abt that since you are an ignorant pleb so RIP.
removed-userNov 7, 2016 12:20 AM
Nov 7, 2016 12:12 AM

Nov 2014
We all know Yukino is best girl.

I have shit taste in anime and it's no secret. But my taste in bst girl is more often superior than most rather than not.
BurningSpiritNov 7, 2016 12:18 AM
I'm not a lolicon, you're just projecting your tendency to lewd 2D characters.

If your favourite character is Tsutsukakushi Tsukiko, you are my soul mate.

Been a long time since I've been here, I'll continue expressing myself freely and believe everyone should too.
My MAL Interview
Nov 7, 2016 12:12 AM

Jul 2013
After seeing the Oregairu part, my suspections have been confirmed.

Topic related; my taste is awesome and Godlike. Maybe liking Mayoiga can rest me points, but Mayoiga was an amazing piece of trash, so it doesn't counts in giving me shit taste :)
Nov 7, 2016 12:17 AM
Jul 2018
Illyricus said:
After seeing the Oregairu part, my suspections have been confirmed.

That it is a shitpost? wasn't it obvious from the getgo?

OT: I have So Ra No Wo To in my favs, this automatically puts me above ya all.
Nov 7, 2016 12:18 AM

Feb 2016
I openly* know** that I have a superior taste.

*not secretly
**not think
Nov 7, 2016 12:29 AM
Feb 2014
I deposit $0.02 in the accounts of Uber-Elitist shills for a living. My taste is God Tier.
Nov 7, 2016 1:02 AM

May 2015
probably means that you don't know what shit taste is anyway.
I personally have shit taste
Nov 7, 2016 1:06 AM

Mar 2015
everyone have shitty taste, including me.. i just treat everyone equally.. including me...
"If taking responsibility for a mistake that cannot be undone means death, it's not that hard to die. At least, not as hard as to live on."
Nov 7, 2016 6:04 AM

Apr 2015
I've wondered about that time to time. But all in all, I'm not too concerned about it. Taste is subjective, and is more influence by your life history and environmental aspects then inherit 'goodness' or 'shit' in your mind.
"I'd take rampant lesbianism over nuclear armageddon or a supervolcano any day." ~nikiforova
Nov 7, 2016 6:14 AM

Feb 2016
No not really I do watch some guilty pleasure animes sometimes because I run out of animes pretty fast, but I know that they are bad and I wouldn't have watched them otherwise
Pages (5) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» Best Trap Character in Anime? ( 1 2 )

GoatPieceLuffy - 4 hours ago

74 by GoatPieceLuffy »»
6 minutes ago

» Is watching a show for the cute girl weird?

fallout45 - Apr 25

32 by Kenzolo-folk »»
12 minutes ago

» Post the Last Anime Items you bought ( 1 2 )

SpeedyAlchemist - Mar 10

76 by Bandulf »»
13 minutes ago

Poll: » Favorite Beater in anime

Catalano - 2 hours ago

4 by Zettaiken »»
17 minutes ago

» Why male characters tend to have more interesting personalities than female characters?

Alpha_1_Zero - Yesterday

37 by Oshieteoshiete4 »»
48 minutes ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.