Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Nov 4, 2016 6:27 AM
Oct 2013
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Hmmm didn't know this was wide screen or maybe just cropped? Well it is pretty rare to see he tai set in Meiji/taishou period I think

The animation was pretty good although all of the rapes his the female genitals and were actually pretty softcore in terms of intensity. No clitoris or anal stimulation at all. And I didn't like that all the girls dried out into mummies when they were finished, but I guess it was going for more of a horror feel.

The final sex and human sex showed brief pussy I guess. Main using the tentacles on herself and them rising up to her was cute actually XD

I didn't like that it ended in bad end which turned around the romance happy end. How even did the monster come back fully recovered after melting away? Ending was just troll. And why there was bunch of girls on top of such High platform? Did he carry them all up there?
Sep 19, 2017 3:14 AM
Jul 2018
Lol, that synopsis gave me a good laugh (finding out your professor's really a tentacle monster). The actual viewing wasn't funny at all though. The only thing I got out of it was boredom, really. The scene after the ending credits did manage to surprise me though.

User-san said:
How even did the monster come back fully recovered after melting away?

Maybe it had a regenerative ability like Majin Buu?
Jan 25, 2018 4:15 PM

Aug 2009
Dat "happy" ending.
Pupupupu~
Mar 22, 2021 5:30 PM

Aug 2020
It's a interesting mix of anime thriller with a shit ton of hentai tentacles. I personally am not really into tentacles, but objectively speaking I must say they weren't too bad.

Azusa's H scene was one of the best animated sex scenes I have ever seen in 90's hentai. I love the fact that they actually put a lot of effort of animating most movements instead of having the generic "up and down loop" animation.

The ending was such a massive BS though. It ended pretty well until for no reason at all they fucked it up with the end credits scene, smh.
Currently on a every hentai ever marathon, from oldest to newest.
May 2, 2023 11:16 AM

Oct 2017
The story was never interesting, but the post-credit scene was unnecessary.
DrumbottleMay 2, 2023 11:56 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.