Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Oct 23, 2016 3:16 PM

Feb 2013
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Gang rape, cool, but I didn't like it too much.
May 5, 2018 10:36 AM
Jul 2018
The bald guy with the goggles made me think of Dutch (Black Lagoon).
Apr 11, 2019 7:09 AM
Oct 2013
Loled at the labcoat guy with the front teeth sticking out and talking so smug with such a look

Most frustrating and helpless it would be have body totally under his control.
Such weakness and cumming from just breast gropes (*˘︶˘*)
most typical 'just kill me' demands XD although it is more typical of princess knight characters but she is pretty much the same
Quite moe how she was so meek with the pleas and obediently swallowing his conditions

Seems like blue didn't show any traces of being cut by the saw guy.
The first fella didn't do it for very long, just pulled out so fast
she was most helpless against the orcs and cried and pleaded quite sweetly while getting body jerked quite vigorously (*˘︶˘*) her pleas to not want to be impregnated with a orc/monster baby were lewd.
Food filled with semen? was it not just a bowl of only semen?
Wonder what exactly the 2 ladies were thinking when they stared at each other.
Somewhat lewd of both ladies licking up and eating the semen like animals, most humiliating and dirty
Create Side dishes? it was just more semen which was the only thing in there!
Glasses guy seemed to be having a lot of fun with that evil laugh XD

Eh? Blue and Ingrid being concerned with their outfits only now? it was their own wear they always boldly wore in the battle except without micro pantsu! And blue's had the flap cover anyways so would not even know if she was wearing pantsu or not. Perhaps the chain and neck cuff was a concern.
Surprisingly got to wear clothes at all.
Well it was cute them being embarrassed/worried and trying to make an appeal

3000 yen for 1 night (or turn?)?! So cheap and so long duration. And Using yen currency! quite fair that both are same price.
only difference in their intro was that Ingrid cums from just breast touch while blue cums from fella so Ingrid is more sensitive I suppose
Even female demons were mixed in and got looked down by them too
Even cheaper At the opening at only 1000 yen for all does

would of been sluttier if blue was fingerjng herself of her own will but seems he was controlling her left hand. Well she was feeling it from the d in her throat though
kinda inconvenient to have to constantly move his own hand though, unless he didn't have to and was just doing it for fun. the screen clearly showed her right hand fingering while in the actual action, she was using left hand.
Who do they think you are? Clearly introduced self as lowly prostitute and clearly they do know who you are.
Blue squirted quite some opaque juices, was it semen and not her juices?
lewd of to be feeling it so strongly from the fellas and sluttily taking the cum inside the mouth and gulping it (*˘︶˘*)
If youre gonna release it then release somewhere?? Well where would that be if not where she did release it?
Cumming from just being raped by cocks? Isn't that the normal thing to happen? What Would of been more for her to cum?
just loled at Ingrid getting so crazy with the self-denigration and dirty talk of herself

showed off their wasted and tired state well at the end.
In the end, didn't seemed like any females demons participated in the plays.

Overall showed off the helplessly and the action well with erotic intensity and feeling. Liked the glasses guy's evil laugh as well.
User-sanApr 11, 2019 7:21 AM
Nov 13, 2022 9:55 PM
Nov 2022
ahhhhhhhhhh 💧💧💧💧😫😝
Aug 5, 2023 7:34 PM

Nov 2010
Dammit. It's the third episode, and Murasaki still didn't get a good sex scene. Her scenes are so tame, and the gangr*pe scene ended too quickly. Ingrid's scenes are always the priority, and she's not my type. I must admit, how she's treated and screwed is good enough to give me a boner, but I want more Murasaki scenes!
Feb 1, 3:38 PM

Dec 2017
There's a highly amateurish animation mistake and not much happens aside from the sax most people are here for.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Makai Kishi Ingrid Episode 4 Discussion

Pedovear - Feb 28, 2012

9 by MizuhoKamui »»
Aug 5, 2023 8:17 PM

Poll: » Makai Kishi Ingrid Episode 2 Discussion

notsureifsrs - Mar 12, 2012

5 by MizuhoKamui »»
Aug 4, 2023 7:44 PM

Poll: » Makai Kishi Ingrid Episode 1 Discussion

notsureifsrs - Mar 12, 2012

7 by MizuhoKamui »»
Aug 4, 2023 7:01 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.