Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 17, 2016 9:29 AM

Feb 2013
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Right off the bat we Bitch-ko taking it from behind and riding the MC. Glad they added more of her, she needed more too considering all she did was give the guy a bj back in Ep1.

Got some dark skin gyaru action next in a restroom stall. Hentai with it's not-lockingd-doors cliche. Didn't catch a name so if anyone knows it, let me know.

The next girl while she's sleeping on the train. She's got a real big pair and inverted. Surprised not another single person there to witness it. Probably my least favorite of the girls though.

Finale with Yariko. Was a bit plain but that handjob during the phonecall was strangely more arousing than the actual sex.

Good stuff, can always appreciate quality gyaru hentai.
HentaiSep 17, 2016 10:12 AM

♥ ☆ ♥ | My list is a bit NSFW | Hentai Database Contributors Club | ♥ ☆ ♥
If you see a hentai anime using a manga/eroge cover image, help by replacing it with its proper image!
Sep 17, 2016 12:50 PM
Jan 2015
Hentai said:
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Right off the bat we Bitch-ko taking it from behind and riding the MC. Glad they added more of her, she needed more too considering all she did was give the guy a bj back in Ep1.

Got some dark skin gyaru action next in a restroom stall. Hentai with it's not-lockingd-doors cliche. Didn't catch a name so if anyone knows it, let me know.

The next girl while she's sleeping on the train. She's got a real big pair and inverted. Surprised not another single person there to witness it. Probably my least favorite of the girls though.

Finale with Yariko. Was a bit plain but that handjob during the phonecall was strangely more arousing than the actual sex.

Good stuff, can always appreciate quality gyaru hentai.

Having read the manga I was pretty salty that they did not included the scene when the MC performed a cunnilingus on Yariko that made her squirt....It's like my favorite part and they didn't include it. Such a shame....But best girl (or girls for me) are probably Yariko and Bitchko. And seriously Bitchko is hilarious.
Sep 19, 2016 12:17 AM

Jan 2014
Another sweet episode. Bitchko is sooo good, other girls were decent too.

Thank you T-Rex. ^^
Sep 20, 2016 7:00 PM
Feb 2013
i feel like have seen the model that yariko senpai called when doing handjob...

AH it was another doujin by joyride called Imouto de Ou-sama Game. another good stuff.
Sep 23, 2016 6:40 AM
Oct 2013
Kuroko fapping and leaving door unlocked was just asking to be caught. Surprised from her reaction tbh. Newayz some of her gyarugo was hard to understand >_< but her final ^▽^ smile after the sex with the saliva down the sides of her mouth portrayed such a genuine happiness, it was so beautiful T^T

Yuriko was so loose and slovenly XD how even the train so empty at sunset??

Yariko-senpais 'heart-skip' moment from the guy's 'I wanna have sex with you forever' was so moe ヾ(*´▽`*)ノ

It was much fun to see the silly situations as well and made me kind of laugh. The breasts could jiggle more as they were a but stiff considering their size or maybe they were trying to replicate the physics of fake breasts... And I felt the music and sound effects were too loud compared to the voice.
Sep 28, 2016 11:34 PM

May 2015

Oh I've been waiting for this! Well you know what time it is… I’m ready. Bring it on, JK Bitch ni Shiboraretai episode 2!
Sep 29, 2016 1:05 AM

Jul 2013
"He's mine and mine alone! Oh wait, let me go tell to every bitch in town that would do it with any random guy even in public places how I had the best sex of my life with him".

Putting that aside, same as episode 1 the episode was awesome, maybe because I like the designs and you don't often see gyaru in hentai. Every single scene was awesome and loved every girl and their reactions (other than the one in the karaoke at episode 1). Also loved how this guy is supposedly that good at sex that I think every one of them (again except the one at the karaoke) said that they'd stop being bitches and have sex only with him. (PS:Please episode 3 with model friend in the future)
MuFeRSep 29, 2016 5:25 AM
Sep 29, 2016 2:17 PM

Apr 2016
Finally i got my hands on it.....
Oct 8, 2016 5:41 AM

Nov 2013
Once you've had a taste of his cock.. you can never go back.
b-b-b-baka!!
Jan 13, 2017 2:59 PM
May 2016
Nice. Too much sluts
Mar 10, 2017 9:32 AM

May 2016
I'm gonna say this again: I love the character designs~ That and their ahegao faces are so pleasing and arousing to look at.

Bitchko finally had sex with him and she loved it, Dark was getting off in the convenience store and had sex with the guy after mutual masturbation (Irashaimasen~ *inserts cock* xD ), Sleepy got dream screwed then gladly did it in real life and Yariko had sex again with Friend-A masturbating in the other line.

That was one handjob+phone sex session I'd pay thousands for (unless she does it for free of course). How she's bragging about it to her friend while doing it... I always wanted someone like that lol. Came twice= pretty nice ♥

Apr 6, 2017 12:26 AM

Oct 2015
Damn bitches everywhere....

Well, hentais containing sluts is not my cup of tea, but well... this one here was really an exception because they didn't show other random male characters doing randomly doing sex with the girls.

Hm... I really liked this one. 8/10

By the way, the dark-skinned girl said:
"Please, I'm begging you- I'll do anything! Just let me have sex with that long cock of yours!" something you'll never hear in real life. Damn you animes.. =P
TechOtaku-hMay 22, 2017 9:52 PM
May 22, 2017 9:47 PM
May 2017
"Finished Airing"

:(

I NEED AN EPISODE 3!
Jan 3, 2018 9:13 AM

Aug 2015
Scenes too short... Boring ;-; I wanted more.
Nov 16, 2018 1:04 AM

Jul 2009
Based T-Rex can never make bad hentai. The gyaru designs are hella appealing and the interesting storyline is a plus. Not even a fan of ahegao, but I'd be lying if I say it wasn't well-done here.
Oct 12, 2020 11:39 PM

Oct 2012
I cant keep track of the Male MC its only one right? so hes screwed 4 women in between 2 eps?
Feb 2, 2021 2:38 AM

May 2019
good one, ngl. Not a fan of hugely oversized tits tho.
7/10
May 2, 2021 1:44 AM
Sep 2019
Would love it if the plot has more content. The animation was an ok, but parts of it was just obviously copied (like the x-ray animation scenes for every girl being similar). I personally would simp Dark. Gyarus on hentai is just an additional arousal factor, not to mention how her thiccness really fits her. Yariko and the other kouhai's were cute, no doubt. But even if Dark's scenes were a slight fewer than the others', she wins me.

Animation: 7.5/10
Music: music was a little maximized but is pretty good so i'll give it a 8.5/10
Plot: 7/10
Gyaru: 10/10
Dec 16, 2022 7:30 PM

Nov 2010
One cock woman. I like that. lol
Skank is cute, but I wish he took the offer of f*cking her model friend too. She looked hot!
12:45 Erotic view!
Not a fan of dark-skinned women. Also, not a fan of Yuruko's hairstyle. At least Skank and the first sex scene were nice. 7/10
Dec 18, 2022 5:15 PM

Nov 2021
great character animation. quality stuff! 10/10 hot as fuckk
Apr 18, 2023 2:27 AM
Dec 2022
my cock is definitely bigger than him
Dec 28, 2023 6:05 PM
Aug 2020
Ahhhh it should have been me not him it's not fair
But seriously that school is full of hot big milkers slut$

More topics from this board

Poll: » JK Bitch ni Shiboraretai Episode 1 Discussion

MostlyHentai - Aug 18, 2016

24 by YahiyaX777L »»
Dec 28, 2023 6:01 PM

» JK Hēntis???

Xvenne_04 - Nov 24, 2021

3 by YahiyaX777L »»
Dec 28, 2023 2:51 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.