Forum Settings
Forums

Manga 'Hatsukoi Monster' to Bundle Unaired Episode

New
Sep 8, 2016 9:46 AM

Nov 2007
It was announced that an unaired thirteenth episode will be bundled with the eighth manga volume of Hatsukoi Monster (First Love Monster), which will be released on February 7, 2017. The new cast members for that episode have also been announced.

Shigeru Roland Yamada: Tomoaki Maeno (Fukigen na Mononokean)
Ikoka Kaneko: Yoshitsugu Matsuoka (Days (TV))
Namiko Kaneko: Satsuki Yukino (Genshiken)

Hatsukoi Monster started its serialization in ARIA by Akira Hiyoshimaru in 2013. There are currently seven volumes released, where latest volume went on sale on July 22, 2016. A 12-episode TV anime adaptation by Studio Deen is currently airing.

Source: Official site

Hatsukoi Monster OVA on MAL
Sakana-sanOct 9, 2016 1:44 PM
I Two Syaorans from Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE and TRC!!!
Sep 8, 2016 11:08 AM
Aug 2014
I feel like this show is a bit under rated, mainly because people are taking it too literally and not trying to even understand the comedy in it or go beyond the main character's dilemma. It does get a bit weird at times but I think that's what makes it interesting. And of course that interesting-ness is what throws some people off but it shouldn't heavily determine whether or not the show is bad :|
Sep 8, 2016 12:14 PM

Mar 2008
catcupcakes said:
I feel like this show is a bit under rated, mainly because people are taking it too literally and not trying to even understand the comedy in it or go beyond the main character's dilemma. It does get a bit weird at times but I think that's what makes it interesting. And of course that interesting-ness is what throws some people off but it shouldn't heavily determine whether or not the show is bad :|

I agree, Hatsukoi Monster is a great parody, if you're familiar with shoujo (and occassionally BL) genre.

Like, even voice actors are having fun so much, especially Sugita Tomokazu.
Sep 8, 2016 12:44 PM
May 2007
I can't say no even if they give me S2. We are getting new characters omg.
@tsubasalover OAD is episode 13 for that new cast announced.
Sep 8, 2016 1:05 PM
Jul 2018
I'm welcome for more Hatsukoi Monster, since this series is so funny that I just fucking love it a lot.
Sep 8, 2016 1:29 PM

Jun 2015
Gaelenmyr said:
catcupcakes said:

I agree, Hatsukoi Monster is a great parody, if you're familiar with shoujo (and occassionally BL) genre.

Like, even voice actors are having fun so much, especially Sugita Tomokazu.

TRUE. For real Hatsukoi Monster is one (if not the) funniest anime this season but people are like "it's the anime about pedophilia" , yeah some characters are creepy but damn most of it is funny and more on the parody side than regular comedy. Even the anime itself knows it's kind of weird and plays with it. And of course the cast is perf
Sep 8, 2016 2:16 PM

Jul 2012
>maeno

thanks god

Also, I agree with everyone saying Hatsumon is underrated because it is. It's funny, deal with it. It has the wackiest jokes I've seen in a while and pulls it off well.
Sep 8, 2016 2:22 PM

Aug 2015
Mayuka said:
>maeno

thanks god

Also, I agree with everyone saying Hatsumon is underrated because it is. It's funny, deal with it. It has the wackiest jokes I've seen in a while and pulls it off well.

'It's funny, deal with it.'
lol I think you're going to kill people for not liking a show about pedophilia
Sep 8, 2016 2:27 PM

Sep 2009
Great, more shit. Jokes. As in poop jokes.
Be thankful for the wisdom granted to you.
Sep 8, 2016 2:40 PM

Jul 2012
ultravigo said:
This is the website that supports lolis and incest because it's fiction and now you're against it? ;)
Sep 8, 2016 2:44 PM

Aug 2015
Mayuka said:
ultravigo said:
This is the website that supports lolis and incest because it's fiction and now you're against it? ;)

yes i'm against that because i'm the only saint that MAL deserves
Sep 8, 2016 11:37 PM

Jun 2015
New characters huh? and here I thought they were gonna include a certain scene that they skipped through the manga into an ova, what a shame ;w; but hey new content is new content and thats always good
Sep 8, 2016 11:59 PM
Feb 2015
If you could make that into a second season it would be better !!! ^o^
Sep 9, 2016 12:33 AM
Mar 2010
I hope Kodansha's ARIA magazines gives other manga anime as well.
Check out the News Club for daily rankings, discussion on future CD and BD releases, manga and novels. New members are welcome!

More topics from this board

» 'Tensei shitara Dainana Ouji Datta node, Kimama ni Majutsu wo Kiwamemasu' Announces Additional Cast

DatRandomDude - Mar 4

1 by AxaraCereb »»
6 hours ago

» GoHands Produces Original TV Anime 'Momentary Lily' for Winter 2025

DatRandomDude - Apr 25

18 by MrShadowDUH »»
6 hours ago

» Manga 'Senpai ga Uzai Kouhai no Hanashi' Ends with 13th Volume

Hyperion_PS - Apr 25

9 by Playcool »»
8 hours ago

» 'Arknights: Rise From Ember' TV Anime Announced

DatRandomDude - 11 hours ago

4 by Yona_Runcandel »»
10 hours ago

» '2.5-jigen no Ririsa' Reveals Additional Pair of Cast, Two Consecutive Cours

DatRandomDude - Yesterday

7 by EcchiGodMamster »»
11 hours ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.