Forum Settings
Forums

How is everybody's life so far?! How are you all doing?

New
Jul 29, 2016 8:56 AM

Jan 2014
Pretty much the same as the title of the post.

I've been talking with friends over Kik, reading manga, playing one of my most favorite video games : Zelda Majora's Mask.

But this topic isn't about me, how are all of you?(Asked, once again.)

Let the roast of OP begin

Live here in the now, chill with your buddy, Jambles.
Mangalist
Animelist
FanFiction/My Writing

Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »
Jul 29, 2016 9:31 AM

Jun 2015

Basically this.

But I actually want those.

I respect your opinion as long as you respect mine.
Jul 29, 2016 9:38 AM

Jan 2014
daky-kun said:

Basically this.

But I actually want those.
Ah, man. Don't sweat it! You will meet somebody someday its just a matter of time.

As far as money goes, keep your head up! :D

Watch a happy anime or read a happy manga!

Mangalist
Animelist
FanFiction/My Writing

Jul 29, 2016 10:00 AM

Jul 2012
Cruisin' for a roastin', eh? Nevermind lack of rhyming from previous question. KiK, eh? YOU gave me nothing to work with, m9! Fuoh. Dr. Cox as a profile picture.. No, nothing. Well.

Guess life is going as good as it can, considering. Eating food on the daily, getting paid almost minimum wage to do nothing, and the sweetest thing going for me is: *hype* *hype* *hype* etc..

You could say, I've won the minor jackpot of the slot machine that is life. Now the question is: should I cash out, or keep on betting. Too grim? You decide! JK, ofc
I don't even
Jul 29, 2016 10:23 AM

Sep 2007
I got 99 problems, but a bitch aint one. Forever alone. ;_________________________;

Jul 29, 2016 10:25 AM

Jan 2014
Hatemonger said:
Cruisin' for a roastin', eh? Nevermind lack of rhyming from previous question. KiK, eh? YOU gave me nothing to work with, m9! Fuoh. Dr. Cox as a profile picture.. No, nothing. Well.

Guess life is going as good as it can, considering. Eating food on the daily, getting paid almost minimum wage to do nothing, and the sweetest thing going for me is: *hype* *hype* *hype* etc..

You could say, I've won the minor jackpot of the slot machine that is life. Now the question is: should I cash out, or keep on betting. Too grim? You decide! JK, ofc
All that you need to do in life now is recommend me some good anime and manga. :D

Mangalist
Animelist
FanFiction/My Writing

Jul 29, 2016 10:26 AM

Jan 2014
Notaneko said:
I got 99 problems, but a bitch aint one. Forever alone. ;_________________________;
I've always wondered if that was either an officially made song or a parody.

Mangalist
Animelist
FanFiction/My Writing

Jul 29, 2016 10:39 AM

Jul 2012
Jambles said:
All that you need to do in life now is recommend me some good anime and manga. :D

Dunno, m10. Going through your MAL, there's alot you're missing out on. Might I recommend the top anime on MAL: http://myanimelist.net/topanime.php That's where I got my top animuies from. Also check the seasonal anime descriptions for anything that strikes your fancy. That IS if you got the patience for weekly releases.
I don't even
Jul 29, 2016 10:44 AM
Jul 2018
I'm sick with godknowswhat the respiratory thing is and now one of my eyes is red and dribbling

I swear to god having a respiratory infection or extreme allergies is bad but if I have an eye infection on top of that I'm probably going to drive myself bonkers before I can even go back to work
Jul 29, 2016 10:56 AM

Jun 2016
Doing fine, no problems with education, I have tons of time for my hobbies and sports and I'm more or less healthy, though I have a cold throughout the whole year for no apparent reason which I hate.The crappiest part right now is that I've been getting no work to do at all lately(lazy authors smh) and my diabetes has been giving me the finger lately with my blood sugars being all over the place perpetually, nothing's worse than having to wake up feeling like you have rheumatic fever because you have a low blood sugar.
Jul 29, 2016 10:58 AM

May 2016
it sucks, I want to kill myself but I do not have the balls to do it. living with parents. depressed 24/7. virgin still and will most likely turn into a lvl 30 wizard, so nothing good going on tbh.
Jul 29, 2016 11:00 AM

Nov 2014
I have a job, making minimum wage and not getting enough hours but I have an interview next week to hopefully get a second job...but that means less time to spend with my family.
Im also getting divorced after 11 years of marriage....but on the flip side considering all thats coming to light about my soon to be ex clearly this is a good thing.
Soooo....yeah lol
Could be better could be worse :p
Jul 29, 2016 11:02 AM

Jan 2014
ariesfireangel said:
I have a job, making minimum wage and not getting enough hours but I have an interview next week to hopefully get a second job...but that means less time to spend with my family.
Im also getting divorced after 11 years of marriage....but on the flip side considering all thats coming to light about my soon to be ex clearly this is a good thing.
Soooo....yeah lol
I hope she doesn't do anything crazy to you...my father went through he same issue and she even went as far as to fake bruises to try and get him convicted for something bad.

Mangalist
Animelist
FanFiction/My Writing

Jul 29, 2016 11:04 AM

Jan 2014
Erg_Orgy said:
Doing fine, no problems with education, I have tons of time for my hobbies and sports and I'm more or less healthy, though I have a cold throughout the whole year for no apparent reason which I hate.The crappiest part right now is that I've been getting no work to do at all lately(lazy authors smh) and my diabetes has been giving me the finger lately with my blood sugars being all over the place perpetually, nothing's worse than having to wake up feeling like you have rheumatic fever because you have a low blood sugar.

My father deals with the same blood sugar issue. Its irritating to him considering he doesn't know what will make it rise or make it drop.

Mangalist
Animelist
FanFiction/My Writing

Jul 29, 2016 11:05 AM

Jan 2014
Sorakaa said:
it sucks, I want to kill myself but I do not have the balls to do it. living with parents. depressed 24/7. virgin still and will most likely turn into a lvl 30 wizard, so nothing good going on tbh.

Being a virgin isn't necessarily the worst thing in the world. Nobody can take that from you and you are more desirable considering you don't believe that getting laid is a #1 priority... thats just my opinion however.

Everybody has their own opinion and they all stink like shit...

Mangalist
Animelist
FanFiction/My Writing

Jul 29, 2016 11:05 AM

Jan 2014
clandestine said:
I'm sick with godknowswhat the respiratory thing is and now one of my eyes is red and dribbling

I swear to god having a respiratory infection or extreme allergies is bad but if I have an eye infection on top of that I'm probably going to drive myself bonkers before I can even go back to work
I have never heard of anything like that, I'm concerned. Wait a second...so is it like where you can't feel your eye or... I have no idea.

I hope you get better soon!

Mangalist
Animelist
FanFiction/My Writing

Jul 29, 2016 11:06 AM

Jun 2016
Jambles said:
Erg_Orgy said:

My father deals with the same blood sugar issue. Its irritating to him considering he doesn't know what will make it rise or make it drop.

Yeah it can be so unpredictable, I can only go by the general rules like how exercise lowers it and stuff like that.Also it's the worst during summer because the heat causes it to lower faster which is annoying.
Jul 29, 2016 11:07 AM

Jan 2014
Hatemonger said:
Jambles said:

Dunno, m10. Going through your MAL, there's alot you're missing out on. Might I recommend the top anime on MAL: http://myanimelist.net/topanime.php That's where I got my top animuies from. Also check the seasonal anime descriptions for anything that strikes your fancy. That IS if you got the patience for weekly releases.
I bet...I just seem to be liking romance anime and manga recently. Something about romance just makes me hooked on it. Its cute. Thats all I can say. I like cute things.

Mangalist
Animelist
FanFiction/My Writing

Jul 29, 2016 11:10 AM
Feb 2016
Doing pretty swell and well OP. A bit tired and sleepy, but otherwise fine.

Jul 29, 2016 11:10 AM
Feb 2016
clandestine said:

Damn, that's unfortunate. Sorry to hear that. Hope you feel better!

Jul 29, 2016 11:11 AM

Nov 2014
Jambles said:
ariesfireangel said:
Soooo....yeah lol
I hope she doesn't do anything crazy to you...my father went through he same issue and she even went as far as to fake bruises to try and get him convicted for something bad.

Damn that's crazy. No so far nothing that bad, I think I've done pretty good covering my own ass as best as I can in the situation.
I found out just yesterday though he is stealing from his own sister so he can keep seeing his mistress and take her out on dates. It blew my mind, I never thought him that kind of person. I'm glad the first thing I did was separate my finances from his so he cant steal from me.
He does try to hold shit over my head though. That really pisses me off. But I've done good about not getting baited into any altercation with him
Jul 29, 2016 11:11 AM

Jan 2014
Kuro-Sama1 said:
I know how you feel, thats like every five hours every day... xD

Other then being tired I write a lot...

Mangalist
Animelist
FanFiction/My Writing

Jul 29, 2016 11:12 AM
Feb 2016
Jambles said:
Kuro-Sama1 said:

Cool. What do you write? Any genres in particular?

Jul 29, 2016 11:13 AM

May 2013
Pretty good heheh gonna maybe work on some digital drawing today ^_^
I CELEBRATE myself,
And what I assume you shall assume,
For every atom belonging to me as good belongs to you.
Jul 29, 2016 11:15 AM

Aug 2014
Doing pretty good overall, bout to leave for Bootcamp on August Ninth. That's kinda gonna suck but on the bright side if I can get through those 9 weeks of hell and enjoy the job that I picked out (basically a computer IT guy for the army) then I can retire at age 38. Provided that I stay in the army for 20 years of course.

So if I look at the short term my life kinda sucks but if I look at the long term I foresee good times ahead.
Jul 29, 2016 11:20 AM

Mar 2016
I dreamed about a farm last night and there was this goofy goat, so I'm pretty happy and cannot say my life is bad :'D
"Wonder is always difficult until you forgive whoever destroyed your love of surprises"  Edmond Manning

Jul 29, 2016 11:24 AM

Jan 2015
I don't have a life? XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD
Jul 29, 2016 11:53 AM

Jul 2012
Jambles said:
I bet...I just seem to be liking romance anime and manga recently. Something about romance just makes me hooked on it. Its cute. Thats all I can say. I like cute things.

I know how you feel, m11. Is just: YT linkThey're few and far between. Do yo' self a favour and watch the worthwhile ones. You know em' when they're <1500 on MAL.

Disclaimer: I'm "under the weather" AKA intoxicated on 2:53 PM on a Friday afternoon

Unless cringing is your favourtie passtime.
I don't even
Jul 29, 2016 12:19 PM
Jul 2013
Finished school, got good grades. Shit's lit. The future is scary though :(
Jul 29, 2016 12:21 PM

Sep 2014
Fortunately,I'm healthy,but I suffer from allergic rhinitis since I was a baby.At least my immune system is something else so I don't get sick lol.I don't have a girlfriend(forever alone lol),but I have great friends that I hang out a lot so I don't feel lonely.Even though I have money I cannot live alone because I'm jobless and I'm currently a bachelor student.Finding a job(don't even think about a good wage to make a living) here is almost impossible right now,so I'm seriously thinking after my studies to migrate to another country for a better future.Aside from that,I'm full of life. :p
Jul 29, 2016 12:56 PM

Jan 2014
ariesfireangel said:
Jambles said:

Damn that's crazy. No so far nothing that bad, I think I've done pretty good covering my own ass as best as I can in the situation.
I found out just yesterday though he is stealing from his own sister so he can keep seeing his mistress and take her out on dates. It blew my mind, I never thought him that kind of person. I'm glad the first thing I did was separate my finances from his so he cant steal from me.
He does try to hold shit over my head though. That really pisses me off. But I've done good about not getting baited into any altercation with him
So he is a little bitch manipulator type then...ugh unfortunately I've met too many kinds of people like that.

Mangalist
Animelist
FanFiction/My Writing

Jul 29, 2016 12:57 PM

Jan 2014
MonkeyDMike said:
Fortunately,I'm healthy,but I suffer from allergic rhinitis since I was a baby.At least my immune system is something else so I don't get sick lol.I don't have a girlfriend(forever alone lol),but I have great friends that I hang out a lot so I don't feel lonely.Even though I have money I cannot live alone because I'm jobless and I'm currently a bachelor student.Finding a job(don't even think about a good wage to make a living) here is almost impossible right now,so I'm seriously thinking after my studies to migrate to another country for a better future.Aside from that,I'm full of life. :p
I feel you with the job topic. I don't think not being in a relationship is a bad thing.

Mangalist
Animelist
FanFiction/My Writing

Jul 29, 2016 12:57 PM

Jan 2014
Margarinefly said:
Finished school, got good grades. Shit's lit. The future is scary though :(
Yeah, but remember that you can't change it. You can't predict it, so live happy and take whatever the future holds for you!

Mangalist
Animelist
FanFiction/My Writing

Jul 29, 2016 12:59 PM

Jun 2016
We all doing fine. Fine just fine m'kay.

Jul 29, 2016 1:00 PM

Jan 2014
Hatemonger said:
Jambles said:

I know how you feel, m11. Is just: YT linkThey're few and far between. Do yo' self a favour and watch the worthwhile ones. You know em' when they're <1500 on MAL.

Disclaimer: I'm "under the weather" AKA intoxicated on 2:53 PM on a Friday afternoon

Unless cringing is your favourtie passtime.
My man, I can't even begin to imagine how many things in the world make every other human cringe.

I'm a fat fuck that likes to hangout with people I don't like...I guess thats cringy by itself.

Hanging out with people I don't like...call it a hobby. Because sometimes the people I don't like turn out to be the humans I adore the most. (Tsundere?)

Mangalist
Animelist
FanFiction/My Writing

Jul 29, 2016 1:02 PM

Jan 2014
Kiyomice said:
I dreamed about a farm last night and there was this goofy goat, so I'm pretty happy and cannot say my life is bad :'D
Goddamn it. God fucking damn it. That may have been Muhammed's lost second wife.

Mangalist
Animelist
FanFiction/My Writing

Jul 29, 2016 1:03 PM

Jan 2014
fatboyftw said:
Doing pretty good overall, bout to leave for Bootcamp on August Ninth. That's kinda gonna suck but on the bright side if I can get through those 9 weeks of hell and enjoy the job that I picked out (basically a computer IT guy for the army) then I can retire at age 38. Provided that I stay in the army for 20 years of course.

So if I look at the short term my life kinda sucks but if I look at the long term I foresee good times ahead.
You have my best wishes, luck, and respect for having the honor to attend a job like that. I wish you the best, my friend. (From one random guy on the Internet to another, of course.)

Mangalist
Animelist
FanFiction/My Writing

Jul 29, 2016 1:07 PM

Jan 2014
Kuro-Sama1 said:
Jambles said:

Adventure, Romance, Mystery, Mythology etc.

I have a Fan Project for Akame Ga Kill going on, but I want to just get better at writing with it first, before I start any original works.

Say, I am trying to get a beginning manga artist, so that way we can make a fan manga off of it. (Cringe levels high?)

For real though, I absolutely loathe the fanfiction fanbase considering people literally post stories about Harry Potter giving the horizontal pogo to Malfoy...its just, some of that shit is so weird.

But I post my writing there and you meet good people so all is swell.

I want to lightly perfect my writing before creating an orginal work to advertise etc.

Its all going to have the anime/manga artform of course xP

Let the actual roast of OP begin

Mangalist
Animelist
FanFiction/My Writing

Jul 29, 2016 1:09 PM

Jan 2014
xrockxz89 said:
Pretty good heheh gonna maybe work on some digital drawing today ^_^
Digital drawing...that is swell!

I would love to see some of your works, I see speed painting videos in many fandoms and they all turn out very pretty.

I saw a speed drawing of a couple characters earlier this week.

Very, very cool work to be seen.
JamblesJul 29, 2016 1:13 PM

Mangalist
Animelist
FanFiction/My Writing

Jul 29, 2016 1:11 PM

Jan 2014
Kuro-Sama1 said:
Jambles said:

Sorry if that last post came off as a rant...I just like writing a whole lot xP

Mangalist
Animelist
FanFiction/My Writing

Jul 29, 2016 1:18 PM

Jan 2014
Sindoe said:
We all doing fine. Fine just fine m'kay.
Alright slug christ. We all bow before you.

Mangalist
Animelist
FanFiction/My Writing

Jul 29, 2016 1:35 PM

Jun 2015
@Jambles clandestine is a she...

Still the same. Lurking on MAL as my peers went to different ways after graduation.

Well, weekends and dinners are more exciting though, seeing as that's the only times we hang.
Jul 29, 2016 1:41 PM
Feb 2016
Jambles said:
Kuro-Sama1 said:

I have a Fan Project for Akame Ga Kill going on, but I want to just get better at writing with it first, before I start any original works.

Say, I am trying to get a beginning manga artist, so that way we can make a fan manga off of it. (Cringe levels high?)

For real though, I absolutely loathe the fanfiction fanbase considering people literally post stories about Harry Potter giving the horizontal pogo to Malfoy...its just, some of that shit is so weird.

I want to lightly perfect my writing before creating an orginal work to advertise etc.

Understandable. Writing fanfiction is a good way to test out your writing skills. Of course, the fanfiction community is absolute shite, with many being a bunch of yaoi fangirls, and the other being downright bizarre.

Good luck with getting an artist. I haven't seen a whole lot of non-Doujin manga for some reason.
Jambles said:
Kuro-Sama1 said:

Sorry if that last post came off as a rant...I just like writing a whole lot xP

Nah, that's fine.

Jul 29, 2016 1:42 PM
Feb 2016
Jambles said:
Kuro-Sama1 said:

Cool. Fanfiction is a good way to practice writing skills, and with the proper feedback, you could learn a helluva lot from mistakes. Fan manga on the other hand, is a lot more tricky, especially since that writing dialogue for a manga is far different than writing dialogue on paper.

Jul 29, 2016 1:44 PM

Dec 2014
I'm okay. My parents make my life pretty hard though.
Been stressing over a million things recently.

Jul 29, 2016 1:45 PM

Jan 2014
Kuro-Sama1 said:
Jambles said:

Cool. Fanfiction is a good way to practice writing skills, and with the proper feedback, you could learn a helluva lot from mistakes. Fan manga on the other hand, is a lot more tricky, especially since that writing dialogue for a manga is far different than writing dialogue on paper.
Yes, that is definitely true. Light Novels are heavily reliant on dialogue.

Mangalist
Animelist
FanFiction/My Writing

Jul 29, 2016 2:30 PM
Feb 2016
Jambles said:
Kuro-Sama1 said:

Jambles said:
Kuro-Sama1 said:

And novels in general. Light Novels might be better, as there is a lot less illustrations required compared to the complexities of a manga.

Jul 29, 2016 2:35 PM

Jan 2014
Kuro-Sama1 said:
Jambles said:

Jambles said:

And novels in general. Light Novels might be better, as there is a lot less illustrations required compared to the complexities of a manga.
...Thank you, I actually didn't know that about the illustrations. I need to dive more into that topic before I look for an aspiring artist.

Mangalist
Animelist
FanFiction/My Writing

Jul 29, 2016 2:36 PM

Jan 2014
Clawds said:
I'm okay. My parents make my life pretty hard though.
Been stressing over a million things recently.
Don't stress, progress. Calm down, watch something like Deep Web Browsing to ease your mind before tackling another thing...

Mangalist
Animelist
FanFiction/My Writing

Jul 29, 2016 2:46 PM

May 2015
mal isnt your personal Facebook wall
go join a club or somethin
Freddy Nicholas said:
have control, be yourself, god is dead
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Are you mentally ill?

Ejrodiew - Apr 24

27 by hypergoob »»
3 minutes ago

Poll: » Bluey is the most watched anime in the world now

tsukareru - Apr 24

29 by ISeeLifePeople »»
21 minutes ago

» Believe it or not, but my father-in-law works for law enforcement

DesuMaiden - Yesterday

13 by hypergoob »»
27 minutes ago

» Dracula, Strange Case of Dr Jekyll and Mr Hyde or Frankenstein(books)?

Absurdo_N - Apr 23

11 by xthewarwithinx »»
3 hours ago

» 2023-2024 NBA Season Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

deg - Jun 18, 2023

676 by Hitagi__Furude »»
3 hours ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.