Forum Settings
Forums
New
Jul 16, 2016 8:02 AM
Jul 2016
Hey guys!

Since I'm new to MAL, I decided to take a look at the forums and ended up discovering "Creative Corner". Being as it may, I thought it would be a good idea to share some of my music.

My SoundCloud!

I've been producing for about 3 years, and the DAW I use is FL Studio.
Hope you enjoy it!
If you have any questions, ask away :D
Jul 16, 2016 12:52 PM

May 2013
Oh cool cool this is definitely well done :D Has that big EDM sound.

Okay let me ask you a question I see you remixed a Skrux song, mind sharing your method for remixing? You don't actually get the stems do you? But if you just resample the song... how do you do that and make it sound good? Remixing is something I am challenged by.
I CELEBRATE myself,
And what I assume you shall assume,
For every atom belonging to me as good belongs to you.
Jul 16, 2016 1:20 PM
Jul 2016
xrockxz89 said:

Okay let me ask you a question I see you remixed a Skrux song, mind sharing your method for remixing? You don't actually get the stems do you? But if you just resample the song... how do you do that and make it sound good? Remixing is something I am challenged by.

I remix songs by either picking up some of the stems provided and working around them, or by using just the acapella and build my own sound around it.

Making them sound good is a whole new thing. I EQ nearly every instrument and cut out all of the unused frequencies, I add reverb on arps/saws and stereo pan them to make it all sound big and wide, etc. Basically, it all comes down to practicing :D
If you want, I can give you one of my own project files so you can learn something! ^-^
Jul 16, 2016 2:05 PM

May 2013
Hydral_M said:
xrockxz89 said:

I remix songs by either picking up some of the stems provided and working around them, or by using just the acapella and build my own sound around it.

Making them sound good is a whole new thing. I EQ nearly every instrument and cut out all of the unused frequencies, I add reverb on arps/saws and stereo pan them to make it all sound big and wide, etc. Basically, it all comes down to practicing :D
If you want, I can give you one of my own project files so you can learn something! ^-^

shoot why not, yeah you should message me :D I guess you'd need my email hah.

Although I do use ableton mostly. I have a copy of fruityloops but I am not too familiar with it yet.

Your answer makes sense, I guess it's what I figured but it's always nice to hear someone confirm lol.

Anyways keep it up, maybe one day I'll see you on the xKito channel or something ^_^
I CELEBRATE myself,
Jul 16, 2016 2:10 PM
Jul 2016
xrockxz89 said:
Hydral_M said:

Although I do use ableton mostly. I have a copy of fruityloops but I am not too familiar with it yet.

Your answer makes sense, I guess it's what I figured but it's always nice to hear someone confirm lol.

Anyways keep it up, maybe one day I'll see you on the xKito channel or something ^_^

I'll send some of my stuff there soon, I got accepted in a 125k+ channel awhile ago, so I guess I should try my chances with xKito, I've always wanted to get featured there :0
Jul 16, 2016 2:15 PM

May 2013
Hydral_M said:
xrockxz89 said:

I'll send some of my stuff there soon, I got accepted in a 125k+ channel awhile ago, so I guess I should try my chances with xKito, I've always wanted to get featured there :0

Yeah I've heard a lot of good music there. Especially like 2 years back she used to make these chillstep and trap mixes that were like fucking amazeballs. Been a pretty big EDM fan ever since. Your stuff definitely sounds like something that might qualify :)

I'd even ike to get on a channel like that myself, one day... :)
I CELEBRATE myself,
Jul 16, 2016 2:35 PM
Jul 2016
xrockxz89 said:
Hydral_M said:

Yeah I've heard a lot of good music there. Especially like 2 years back she used to make these chillstep and trap mixes that were like fucking amazeballs. Been a pretty big EDM fan ever since. Your stuff definitely sounds like something that might qualify :)

I'd even ike to get on a channel like that myself, one day... :)

You will! Just keep practicing and never give up, no matter how frustrating it might become. It's all worth it in the end :D
Jul 16, 2016 2:37 PM

May 2013
Hydral_M said:

You will! Just keep practicing and never give up, no matter how frustrating it might become. It's all worth it in the end :D

Great advice man, I'll be sure to follow it! *thumbz up* 8)
I CELEBRATE myself,

More topics from this board

» How to Export/Backup Your Anime List Automatically! (TamperMonkey Script)

hacker09 - May 18, 2020

7 by Vapor_AU »»
8 hours ago

» The Poetry thread ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

TheConquerer - Sep 17, 2015

220 by 707supremacist »»
9 hours ago

» What software(s) and hardware(s) do you use for digital drawings?

DesuMaiden - Apr 16

18 by 707supremacist »»
9 hours ago

» Share Your YouTube Channel/Videos! ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

nin-tendo - Dec 16, 2022

363 by nin-tendo »»
Yesterday, 12:25 PM

» Protect or punish?

DollzchanAi - Apr 18

4 by DollzchanAi »»
Apr 25, 6:15 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.