Forum Settings
Forums
New
Jul 16, 2016 12:06 AM

Dec 2012
I made an AMV on ReZero (This is my first time making an AMV) So I would like you guys to check it out , State out its flaws and good parts and comment on it So i can make my Upcoming AMVs much better.

WARNING : MAJOR SPOILERS OF ReZero ANIME AHEAD... If you havent watched the anime please dont watch the video ... Ofcourse if you dont mind spoilers and are not interseted in Rezero you can go ahead (Is there anyone like that? LOL)

Please watch it in 1080p..

Mod Edit: Embedded youtube video to prevent the thread from falling under the definition of advertising.
shawnofthedeadzJul 16, 2016 10:02 AM

"They say that if you change yourself, you'll change the world, but that's a complete lie. They're just forcing you to compromise by feeding you a convenient little fib. Let me show you how to really change the world." -Hikigaya Hachiman

Jul 16, 2016 12:58 AM
Jan 2016
Hey there! : )

First off, making an amv is not my really thing so I applaud the hard work you put into the editing and sound. My favorite moment was from 1:59 to 2:07 as the emotion of the song felt more synced.

Criticism wise, I think one thing I'd do to improve is to really take advantage of some of the scenes. Like the part where he yells
I think would of been a great section to do a jump cut onto a particular moment.

Because otherwise I think this is a good AMV! : ).
Jul 16, 2016 3:24 AM

Dec 2012
Winter-Sonata said:
Hey there! : )

First off, making an amv is not my really thing so I applaud the hard work you put into the editing and sound. My favorite moment was from 1:59 to 2:07 as the emotion of the song felt more synced.

Criticism wise, I think one thing I'd do to improve is to really take advantage of some of the scenes. Like the part where he yells
I think would of been a great section to do a jump cut onto a particular moment.

Because otherwise I think this is a good AMV! : ).

Thanks for watching .. I found a few points to improve like timing , syncing issues , effects and stuff ..

I appreciate your judgement tho thanks!

"They say that if you change yourself, you'll change the world, but that's a complete lie. They're just forcing you to compromise by feeding you a convenient little fib. Let me show you how to really change the world." -Hikigaya Hachiman

Jul 16, 2016 10:03 AM

Oct 2013

Thread Moved from Games, Computers & Tech Support to the Creative Corner Board.
Please use the Creative Corner Board to show your creations to get help or feedback from our community.

More topics from this board

» How to Export/Backup Your Anime List Automatically! (TamperMonkey Script)

hacker09 - May 18, 2020

7 by Vapor_AU »»
7 hours ago

» The Poetry thread ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

TheConquerer - Sep 17, 2015

220 by 707supremacist »»
7 hours ago

» What software(s) and hardware(s) do you use for digital drawings?

DesuMaiden - Apr 16

18 by 707supremacist »»
7 hours ago

» Share Your YouTube Channel/Videos! ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

nin-tendo - Dec 16, 2022

363 by nin-tendo »»
Yesterday, 12:25 PM

» Protect or punish?

DollzchanAi - Apr 18

4 by DollzchanAi »»
Apr 25, 6:15 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.