Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Aug 11, 2020 3:01 AM

Apr 2018
It’s a no from me
Jan 17, 2021 7:22 PM
Ceasefire NOW

Aug 2009
Pretty sad for Naruto to miss his big day...

though it was satisfying to see Boruto terrified of his little sister. >:)
Jun 1, 2022 1:36 PM

Nov 2010
Man, Hinata is such a waifu tier. I'd marry her myself! hehe

Even the Kyuubi is scared of Himawari. lol

8/10
Jun 28, 2022 5:13 AM

Jul 2021
This sure was funny and it was nice to see Naruto's life as a father. I'm kinda disappointed that Naruto didn't get to enjoy the day, he was knocked out by a very angry Himawari who just got her Byakugan awakened lmao.

Himawari searching for Boruto and Boruto scared shit less was hilarious to watch. Though I would have liked to see the ceremony and all go perfectly with the real Naruto present, I mean it's been his dream since he was like IDK 5? Anyway this good, we saw 2 children and I'm not sure whose kids those are, guess I'll know after watching Boruto movie. But man it sure took good time for Naruto to become Hokage, he started studying to become Hokage after the war under guidance from Shikamaru then years later after he was married and had 2 kids who look like they could be 6 or 7 years old and that's when Naruto becomes the hokage. Still, congratualtions to Naruto, he was finally able to achieve his dream. Happy for him.

9/10.

The end of an era. Thank you Wit, Mappa and Isayama.
Feeling half happy, half sad.

Kawaii waifus
and precious
  best girls <3333

Oct 31, 2023 11:24 PM

Sep 2018
Very short and cute ova. Loved family bits from this. 9/10 on this and Konohamuru was great.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

» the different

Abyhape - May 3, 2017

0 by Abyhape »»
May 3, 2017 10:51 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.