Forum Settings
Forums
New
Jun 17, 2016 11:20 AM

Jun 2012
By trailer, movie looks really interesting and surprisingly well animated, especially for Toei, i've become really huge fan of dark magical girl genre, so i will surely watch this, i just hope Toei won't screw this up, because it's Toei, t could be something great and well animated, like Sailor Moon Crystal S3, or poorly animated mess, like Dragon Ball Super.
kamil88Jun 17, 2016 11:38 AM
Jun 19, 2016 3:29 PM

Oct 2013
kamil88 said:
By trailer, movie looks really interesting and surprisingly well animated, especially for Toei, i've become really huge fan of dark magical girl genre, so i will surely watch this, i just hope Toei won't screw this up, because it's Toei, t could be something great and well animated, like Sailor Moon Crystal S3, or poorly animated mess, like Dragon Ball Super.

You understand that this is a movie, right? Tell me of a movie by Toei that isn't well animated?

Also you shouldn't be caring so much about animation, but if the story is good and if it will appeal to you!

This will not be a dark magical girl! Toei Animation target audience doesn't allow for them to do such things, also normal magical girl stories are way better. The part of the girls with problems to overcome is a normal aspect of Magical girl genre.
Jun 19, 2016 4:31 PM

Jun 2012
Sorry, you are right, of course both story and characters are most important things :)
Jul 20, 2016 6:13 PM

May 2013
this is girls transported to another world movie :D
Aug 27, 2016 7:08 PM
Mar 2015
the character designs look kind of weird, but the cover and backgrounds looks really cool (they also blend with the characters pretty will, unusual for anime), and those weird animal things are tempting me
KafigSep 11, 2016 8:36 PM
Sep 16, 2016 6:13 PM

Sep 2015
The description sounds incredibly stupid to me
Your next line is "I was just pretending to be retarded".
Sep 17, 2016 2:42 AM

Dec 2013
Ryuzaki said:

I agree. I want to watch it because I'm judging the book by its cover (the art), but I think they could have done a much better job drawing people in if they wrote a legitimate synopsis....
Sep 25, 2016 10:12 AM
Aug 2011
HigurashiKarly said:
Ryuzaki said:

I agree. I want to watch it because I'm judging the book by its cover (the art), but I think they could have done a much better job drawing people in if they wrote a legitimate synopsis....

My thoughts exactly. Uniting through dance? That sounds like the stupidest thing ever. The art direction looks good so I hope the story matches.
Sep 25, 2016 10:16 AM
Aug 2011
kamil88 said:

Um but sailor moon crystal's art direction was literally the worst thing ever. I'm sorry that I'm hating but whoever made the decision to animate the characters like a bad hentai series should be fired.
Feb 25, 2021 4:39 AM

Nov 2013
found this on a random website...
just reading the synopsis is enough to make me question my existence lmao
"they can't love the world and they can't talk about feelings" OK DUDE LOL
seriously, no thanks haha
fav "new" girls from winter <3 (2 extra girls this time, but 36 seasonals so whatever) ... click sig for older seasons and more possible picks

More topics from this board

» No sequel?

TadanoMari - Aug 2, 2020

4 by Atsunome »»
Mar 10, 1:28 AM

Poll: » Pop in Q Episode 1 Discussion

megmica - Jun 5, 2017

17 by _MushiRock11_ »»
Oct 28, 2022 9:37 AM

» Pop in Q prequel available from Kadokawa

DreamingBeats - Dec 28, 2016

4 by DreamingBeats »»
Mar 27, 2017 12:13 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.