Forum Settings
Forums
New
Jun 10, 2016 10:55 AM

Mar 2012
Assuming Abengane had already joined, this leaves 3 spots open.

Current members:
Chrollo, Machi, Phinks, Feitan
Franklin, Shizuku, Nobu, Kalluto, Bono

And (maybe) Abengane, and they probably added the last one as well since Shalnark claimed the troupe hadn't been all together in a while.

Who are the possible new candidates, if they ever manage to get them in time? And who is the one/pair they added already?

Could Genthru be one? He was recommended maybe by Abengane? Could Gyro join them and try to fuck them up from the inside? Beyond and Pariston?

Could Illumi join? Maybe in disguise?

One of the countless Chimera Ants that spread through the world after the Queen's death?
Someone from DC?
Neo-Kite? Koala?

End Zionazism
Jun 10, 2016 1:36 PM

Dec 2015
It's really interesting to know. Maybe the troupe is 13 already and he wants to spear one of them. I really would like to see Gyro (after all the talk about him) or the ant Gyro, whatever happened to him. The other member would be probably Abengane. Or a new character, someone related to the princes. Too many possibilities! Hope we'll know soon. And I hope he'll spear Machi.
Also, if things got to the Zoldycks, it would be very interesting.
Jun 10, 2016 2:31 PM

Sep 2013
>3 spots to fill

Hehehe there will be 8 or 9 spots open when Hisoka is though with them XD

Killua - if Hisoka kills Kalluto and other Zoldyck members, Killua will be left with no choice to join Chrollo for his own sake.

Kurapika - Chrollo was interested in the chain user back then, who knows maybe Kurapika can be the new head of the troupe depending on how it goes.
Jun 10, 2016 2:49 PM

Sep 2015
It would be epic if Hisoka kills Kalluto and the whole Zoldyck family hunts Hisoka. Hisoka wouldn't stand a chance though, Silva or Zeno alone would be enough.

From the ones you mentioned the only ones i can imagine to join the troupe would be Genthru, Gyro or another strong ant. I could also imagine that Ilumi manipulates Kalluto in some way.
Jun 10, 2016 3:09 PM
Jun 2015
hunterxonepiece said:
It would be epic if Hisoka kills Kalluto and the whole Zoldyck family hunts Hisoka. Hisoka wouldn't stand a chance though, Silva or Zeno alone would be enough.

From the ones you mentioned the only ones i can imagine to join the troupe would be Genthru, Gyro or another strong ant. I could also imagine that Ilumi manipulates Kalluto in some way.

What if Hisoka works with Kurapika to kill the Troupe members and whenever they kill Kalluto, Silva and Illumi hunt them. Who would win ? Kurapika and Hisoka or Illumi and Silva (not including Zeno because it would be one-sided) ?
Jun 10, 2016 3:12 PM

May 2014
I can definitely see why they'd recruit Abengane since his ability is nen exorcism ability is hella useful...especially if they'd want something to counter any possible (now basically inevitable) encounters with Kurapika.

Honestly, I wonder how likely it is that Shalnark and Kortorpi will be replaced? I guess we'll have to wait and see, but I see the most obvious one to join atm as being Gyro...I'm still convinced he's gonna pop up somewhere down the line since Togashi rarely does things for no reason. Of course, since Welfin and Hina were looking for him, there's always the possibility that at least one of them would join.

With Illumi, I wouldn't be surprised if he went either way...he could join the troupe upon request from Chrollo- since he has been hired by him before- or he could be on team Hisoka since they have that whole sinship thing going on- he might join the troupe in disguise to infiltrate them? I mean, he probably wouldn't let Hisoka kill Kalluto, but then again Illumi doesn't really show any interest in any people aside from Killua.

I think it would just depend on whoever requested him first!

I really don't see Kite joining the Phantom Troupe though...is there really anything to gain for someone like him her(?), who seems to despise killing things? I can't see Kite associating with a homicidal criminal organization who (as far as we know) exist for the sole purpose of stealing things & killing whoever gets in the way. But, judging from last chapter, anything could happen...

Chrollo might have someone with liberties join so it makes it easier for them to board the ship!

The possibilities are endless with this, so I'm pretty hyped to find out what happens ^^
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 10, 2016 5:01 PM

Sep 2015
Soufou27 said:
hunterxonepiece said:

What if Hisoka works with Kurapika to kill the Troupe members and whenever they kill Kalluto, Silva and Illumi hunt them. Who would win ? Kurapika and Hisoka or Illumi and Silva (not including Zeno because it would be one-sided) ?

The Zoldycks would win since Kurapika is only op against Spiders, I think Silva is stronger than Hisoka and Illumi should at least be stronger than Kurapika. Anyways I doubt that Kurapika will kill Kalluto since he hasn't had anything to do with the Kurta Clan and isn't as much investet in the Troupe as the other members.
But i would just like to see how Hisoka is totally destroyed by the whole Zoldyck family. And i would really dislike any conflict between Killua and Kurapika because of Kalluto.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Hunter x Hunter Chapter 63 Discussion

Ston3_FreeN7 - May 13, 2014

6 by Waddledont »»
Apr 14, 5:16 PM

» Chapter 401 will come out

georgecretuu1 - Mar 10, 2023

14 by StardustCursader »»
Apr 12, 8:22 PM

Poll: » Hunter x Hunter Chapter 391 Discussion ( 1 2 )

ManWild - Oct 20, 2022

62 by removed-user »»
Mar 7, 7:52 PM

Poll: » Hunter x Hunter Chapter 1 Discussion

Canute - Jun 1, 2013

16 by Joel77 »»
Feb 28, 7:02 PM

Poll: » Hunter x Hunter Chapter 51 Discussion

Terrestrious - Jul 25, 2014

4 by Farm-key »»
Feb 18, 8:56 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.