Forum Settings
Forums
New
Jun 7, 2016 1:33 PM

Jul 2014
Yo.
I just beat Mario and Luigi: Paper Jam yesterday, and now I'm having a dilemma on what to play next...I wanna keep with the RPG genre but I have a couple of games in mind

Fire Emblem: Fates
The Witcher 3
Diablo 3
Final Fantasy XII or XIII
Dragon Age Inquisition
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 7, 2016 2:02 PM

Apr 2016
OverJewstice said:
Yo.
I just beat Mario and Luigi: Paper Jam yesterday, and now I'm having a dilemma on what to play next...I wanna keep with the RPG genre but I have a couple of games in mind

The Witcher 3
Diablo 3
Dragon Age Inquisition

I play Diablo 3, so you COULD play that next, but those are all good games!
Jun 7, 2016 2:05 PM
Chu2byo

Apr 2013
Diablo 3 is a nice quick finish tbh depending on if you want to do every difficulty mode personally I did normal, hard, and hardcore in a week of playing, and I loved Inquisition and recommend that probably second since I would say its nice to go at a slower pace and do all side quests and collectibles while playing or before finishing.
Jun 23, 2016 5:39 PM

Aug 2013
OverJewstice said:

The Witcher 3
Diablo 3
Dragon Age Inquisition

You've got some excellent tastes!

If you're a 100%er completionist (I am) it might be faster for you to go with Fire Emblem than an open world adventure like Inquisition simply because while it's still a tactical RPG, it's still a handheld so it just isn't nearly as involving with side quests and other tasks to do. I do love the Witcher, though.

I kind of pick what game to clear on my backlog next based off of how much time I have in the next month or so when I know I'll be playing it. Sometimes it's easier for me to multitask playing a game in finals week just because I can play a game while test rendering a scene…
Jun 23, 2016 11:31 PM

Feb 2011
I'm near to finishing the Witcher 3 currently at an almost-completionist state, and I can say that I found next to nothing wrong with it. It's one of the few games that I'd give a 10/10.

That being said, it's a real time commitment, largely because some of the real beauty of the game comes out of doing side quests (especially those involving characters important to the main plot), though the main one is still long and great. If you are concerned about time, you can call on the help of http://howlongtobeat.com/

More topics from this board

» Add "you little bitch" to a video game quote. ( 1 2 3 )

Kajiuran - Oct 20, 2023

141 by Kajiuran »»
1 hour ago

» Exploring the Intersection of Games, Computers, and Tech Support: A Guide for Android App Development Companies in Saudi Arabia

johnsrp - 11 hours ago

0 by johnsrp »»
11 hours ago

» whats your least favorite video game

_spoon_ - Dec 10, 2021

30 by Kajiuran »»
Yesterday, 9:54 PM

» What's the best handheld console you recommend?

CursedFein - Apr 20

6 by rohan121 »»
Yesterday, 6:16 PM

» Looking for more Anime Pixel Games

Astachanna - Apr 4

9 by Timeline_man »»
Yesterday, 5:59 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.