Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 3, 2016 6:20 PM

Aug 2013
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
This plot is certainly already known, however the development was faster than I imagined, Ikoma appeared to have an expression of anger all the time in this chapter as well, I think he really was very angry, already the Ayame's character design seemed to me very cute, I hope to see more of Mumei next chapter ..
Jun 29, 2016 9:35 PM
Feb 2016
Where did you even find it? I've been looking for it, and I can't find it anywhere, raw or translated
Jul 4, 2016 5:29 PM

Jan 2013
Deedeedee137 said:
Where did you even find it? I've been looking for it, and I can't find it anywhere, raw or translated
Yeah I second this
Jul 4, 2016 7:10 PM

Aug 2013
Deedeedee137 said:

I found translated into my native language (portuguese) which was translated directly from Japanese, but do not know if there is translation to english yet ..
Aug 1, 2016 11:46 AM

Apr 2014
Is it new stuff or its starting from where the anime started
Apr 10, 2019 11:44 AM

May 2017
Shaybi said:
Is it new stuff or its starting from where the anime started

From where the anime started...

More topics from this board

» Does anyone know a website where I can read Koutetsujou no kabaneri ? (freely)

DarkSasukeKikoo - Nov 8, 2021

0 by DarkSasukeKikoo »»
Nov 8, 2021 1:50 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.