Forum Settings
Forums
New
Jun 1, 2016 3:45 PM

May 2016
Sorry for the late note but I have had some big changes in my life and I was gone for awhile. I will not be opening or completing any graphics I had here, sorry to those who had requests waiting, my focus is shifted elsewhere right now and I don't think I will put this request thread back up for business.
MissIntrovertAug 23, 2018 4:49 PM
Pages (10) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
Jun 15, 2016 3:14 AM
May 2016
Can I make a request. I have just found a group. It have no members. So I join. After that a massage saying that I am now the new owner of it. I want to have a new banner. If you can make one please make me one, I don't know how to make. I'm just new here. I don't know even to make a cards. And some scripting in my group description. Please make me one. The one I want you to Make is like a welcome banner and a banner that say "Come and Join Us!" And also if you can teach me how to make banners, cards and graphics. I will be more happier.

P.S.
If you want you can make my group a affiliation.
TomoyaOkazakiKunJun 15, 2016 3:20 AM
Jun 15, 2016 3:58 AM

Nov 2013
Definitely needs some improvement. I would suggest you to check out some tutorials and stuff on deviantart if you are using photoshop now. You can also download LOOOOOTS of useful resources there which you add in your photoshop presets and many more.

I know you do it mainly for fun and that's what it is about, to have fun, but your graphic is plain and simple. No that it's bad or anything, as long as you like it. Just be awared there might be people who might your graphic design not see as actual graphic.

Jun 15, 2016 9:42 AM

May 2016
@soaru I know my graphics need work I just started using photoshop no more than a week ago and I have been binge watching a lot of tutorials, and this is just a hobby for me I have other things I have to do before this! But thank you for your critique I am trying to find a style I like and so far it just hasn't clicked.
Jun 15, 2016 4:45 PM

May 2016
TomoyaOkazakiKun said:
Can I make a request. I have just found a group. It have no members. So I join. After that a massage saying that I am now the new owner of it. I want to have a new banner. If you can make one please make me one, I don't know how to make. I'm just new here. I don't know even to make a cards. And some scripting in my group description. Please make me one. The one I want you to Make is like a welcome banner and a banner that say "Come and Join Us!" And also if you can teach me how to make banners, cards and graphics. I will be more happier.

Here is a header to put on your club page with the words you wanted, I just picked a character from an anime in your favorites list I hope you like it!
MissIntrovertJun 15, 2016 7:36 PM
Jun 16, 2016 1:14 AM
May 2016
It's Nice. Then what should I do next. How do i get that?
Jun 16, 2016 9:54 AM

May 2016
@TomoyaOkazakiKun just right click the image and click copy image address. Once you have that copied paste it where you want it (in your club details page and make sure to do this with it

[ i m g ] PASTE URL HERE [ / i m g ] <---- without the spaces
Jun 17, 2016 1:52 AM
May 2016
Thank you so much. Now I have this in my new club.
Jul 3, 2016 4:21 PM

Dec 2012
Can I have a signature with this smug ass girl in it as she quotes "Anime is like McDonalds. It's absolute garbage but you eat it up anyway."

I don't know how to design it. Just feel free to do what you want, but at the same time, don't put too much in it. Just make sure that the signature revolves around that quote. Do what you feel like.

I'd also like to make it in a way where my signature links to my anime list as well thanks.
Jul 3, 2016 11:10 PM

May 2016
Hello, if you don't mind i would like to request a signature. If it's not to much for you I would like a picture of Yuno Gasai, from Mirai Nikki with the quote "Everything in this world is just a game and we are merely the pawns." design it however you like although I would like it to be fairly bloody. if it could have my profile name on top as well that'd be sick. if you decide to do it don't stress over it I'm just a random.
ZehavJul 3, 2016 11:34 PM
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jul 4, 2016 10:43 PM

May 2016
@FiIthyCasual sorry about that confusion here is the one you wanted with the link

the code to copy and paste
[url=http://myanimelist.net/animelist/FiIthyCasual][img]https://s20.postimg.org/elp1kxhy5/Fi_Ithy_Casual_Request.png[/img][/url]
Jul 4, 2016 11:24 PM

May 2016
ZehAverageGamer said:
Hello, if you don't mind i would like to request a signature. If it's not to much for you I would like a picture of Yuno Gasai, from Mirai Nikki with the quote "Everything in this world is just a game and we are merely the pawns." design it however you like although I would like it to be fairly bloody. if it could have my profile name on top as well that'd be sick. if you decide to do it don't stress over it I'm just a random.

I hope you like it! I tried to make it creepy looking I hope that's what you're looking for!

The code for the signature
[img]https://s20.postimg.org/w099t7f31/Zeh_Average_Gamer_Request.gif[/img]

If you don't like something I can modify it but I hope this is what you wanted!
MissIntrovertJul 5, 2016 12:03 AM
Jul 5, 2016 12:31 AM

Dec 2012
silverwhirlwind said:
@FiIthyCasual sorry about that confusion here is the one you wanted with the link

the code to copy and paste
[url=http://myanimelist.net/animelist/FiIthyCasual][img]https://s20.postimg.org/elp1kxhy5/Fi_Ithy_Casual_Request.png[/img][/url]

Thank you very much!
Jul 5, 2016 12:31 AM
May 2015
Hey! I saw your thread and I really found your designs to be awesome so I want to make a request. Can you make me a chitanda eru signature and avatar? I would like to have some of your special effects :-) Thanks!
Jul 5, 2016 7:44 AM

May 2016
mafia_princess said:
Hey! I saw your thread and I really found your designs to be awesome so I want to make a request. Can you make me a chitanda eru signature and avatar? I would like to have some of your special effects :-) Thanks!

I actually went ahead and finished it I hope you like it!

Here's the copy and paste code for the signature
[img]https://s20.postimg.org/9fdw9w36l/Mafia_Princess_Request.png[/img]

If you would like anything changes just PM me about it and I will get it done!
MissIntrovertJul 5, 2016 7:48 AM
Jul 5, 2016 8:04 AM

May 2016
@mafia_princess here is the link to the avatar I hope this works and here is a new code for the signature that should work
[img]http://i.imgur.com/9FozMTr.png[/img]
Jul 5, 2016 8:21 AM
May 2015
silverwhirlwind said:
@mafia_princess here is the link to the avatar I hope this works and here is a new code for the signature that should work
[img]http://i.imgur.com/9FozMTr.png[/img]
I can now see them and they're awesome. Thanks!
Jul 5, 2016 2:06 PM

May 2016
@ZehAverageGamer here is the little change you requested

[img]https://s20.postimg.org/f7j2e5jbx/Zeh_Average_Gamer_Request_v_2.gif[/img]
Jul 5, 2016 2:34 PM

May 2016
@FiIthyCasual osrry I guess I misinterpreted what you said, I think I got it right this time XD

here's the code
[imghttps://s20.postimg.org/sd35y02l9/Fi_Ithy_Casual_Request_v_3.png[/img]
MissIntrovertJul 5, 2016 2:44 PM
Jul 10, 2016 6:40 PM

May 2015
Yo...

Saw your thread, so I would like to see if I can make a request for a signature.

I would like to see if you can combine two pictures together:

What I would like to see is if you can place Picture #2 in the middle of Picture #1. As a bonus, try to keep the left and right sides darkened while the center is brightened. If possible, try to have them in a "night sky" background. No text needs to be added.

That is all. Good luck!
Jul 10, 2016 10:42 PM

May 2016
Tarotist said:
Yo...

Saw your thread, so I would like to see if I can make a request for a signature.

I would like to see if you can combine two pictures together:

What I would like to see is if you can place Picture #2 in the middle of Picture #1. As a bonus, try to keep the left and right sides darkened while the center is brightened. If possible, try to have them in a "night sky" background. No text needs to be added.

That is all. Good luck!

I hope this is what you were looking for!

Here is the code
[img]http://i.imgur.com/CPVp5kf.png[/img]
Jul 19, 2016 4:54 AM

May 2016
Hi, I would like to request a Profile Picture with the size of 225 x 350.
It's okay if you just crop the picture and don't use the whole. XD
Please add the text, "Haru_27" to it.
The rest is up to you just go crazy with it. XD
Here is the picture~
Oh, and is there a certain amount of time that the requested picture should be used?
Thank you very much. ^^
Jul 19, 2016 1:50 PM

May 2016
Haru_27 said:
Hi, I would like to request a Profile Picture with the size of 225 x 350.
It's okay if you just crop the picture and don't use the whole. XD
Please add the text, "Haru_27" to it.
The rest is up to you just go crazy with it. XD
Here is the picture~
Oh, and is there a certain amount of time that the requested picture should be used?
Thank you very much. ^^

I hope this is what you were looking for!

The code:
[img]https://s20.postimg.org/ixqjzy7ml/Haru_27_Request_Profile_Pic.png[/img]
Jul 19, 2016 1:54 PM

May 2016
@silverwhirlwind Sorry to be picky but I'm not too fond of the font >.< Also, I think it would be better if not all of his face is lightened and just some part of it. It's great overall though. ^^ Sorry if I'm asking too much >.<
Jul 19, 2016 2:06 PM

May 2016
@Haru_27 It's cool I can change it so no problem!
Haru_27 said:
@silverwhirlwind Sorry to be picky but I'm not too fond of the font >.< Also, I think it would be better if not all of his face is lightened and just some part of it. It's great overall though. ^^ Sorry if I'm asking too much >.<

I hope this one is better!

The code for this one
[img]https://s20.postimg.org/dc44vw6xp/Haru_27_Request_v_2.png[/img]
MissIntrovertJul 19, 2016 2:22 PM
Jul 19, 2016 2:09 PM

May 2016
@silverwhirlwind Thanks. ^^

EDIT: The face is still very light. If it's okay with you, can I add my own name on it?
Haru_27Jul 19, 2016 2:28 PM
Sep 2, 2016 12:22 PM

May 2015
Here's a little pic that I would like you to try to make into a signature.

The picture is already there. All it needs is a background. Choose what you think will best compliment the picture. (I wonder if stained glass will work...)

Sep 2, 2016 1:11 PM

Apr 2016
@silverwhirlwind

By any chance, does anyone on the club takes Youtube banner requests? Because i would like to request one if possible. :)
Sep 2, 2016 1:35 PM

May 2016
Rikku said:

By any chance, does anyone on the club takes Youtube banner requests? Because i would like to request one if possible. :)

I guess I have never done one before but I would love to try! Sometimes the forum signatures get so tiny not too much space to work with! Just tell me what you would like and I will try my best to make one for you!

P.S. I don't know the size of yt banners though so if you know that would be great! If not I'll go google it or something :P
Sep 2, 2016 1:40 PM

May 2016
@Tarotist Here is what I came up with! I tried to do a custom pain colored/stained look, might not be stained glass though I couldn't get the lighting right when I tried that.

I don't draw but I copy and pasted the left eye over the right, did some transformations and bam a decent looking eye (just don't zoom in XD) I can still make changes if you would like just ask!

Sep 2, 2016 1:56 PM

Apr 2016
silverwhirlwind said:
Rikku said:

I guess I have never done one before but I would love to try! Sometimes the forum signatures get so tiny not too much space to work with! Just tell me what you would like and I will try my best to make one for you!

P.S. I don't know the size of yt banners though so if you know that would be great! If not I'll go google it or something :P

All right thanks. I will be PM you the details in a few minutes. Thanks for accepting my request.
Sep 2, 2016 2:01 PM

May 2015
silverwhirlwind said:
@Tarotist Here is what I came up with! I tried to do a custom pain colored/stained look, might not be stained glass though I couldn't get the lighting right when I tried that.

I don't draw but I copy and pasted the left eye over the right, did some transformations and bam a decent looking eye (just don't zoom in XD) I can still make changes if you would like just ask!

Hmm...Too much color...Try a more gothic look (Black and some other color, maybe with some light coming from one side). Also the text is too large. I like it subtle. Make it small and gothic-looking. I wonder if you can fit the text right on the white ribbon just under the hair of the girl on the right. The eye looks good though. You can barely tell that it was changed.
Sep 3, 2016 10:48 PM

May 2016
@Tarotist I don't like it as much as the one I messed up in the save but this was the closest I could get to it! I think this is more what you are looking for right?
I hope you like it!
MissIntrovertSep 3, 2016 11:41 PM
Sep 4, 2016 12:37 AM

May 2016
@Rikku
Here is the finished YT Banner. I think for the renders you gave me it turned out pretty good! I hope you like it
http://i.imgur.com/0MUQnEy.jpg

The image is bigger but was sized down for MAL
The Blue Space around it is for if anyone is viewing it on the TV otherwise it will be viewed on the main bar
Sep 4, 2016 6:46 AM

Apr 2016
Yes it looks awesome. I'm using the channel art right now.
Sep 4, 2016 9:41 AM

Dec 2014
Hiya, Can I request a forum signature with the size of 412 x 147
Can you add my name on it "shadowbow7458" and use This render oh yea the theme is sweets apart from that go crazy with it ^^ Thanks xD
Sep 4, 2016 7:45 PM

May 2016
shadowbow7458 said:
Hiya, Can I request a forum signature with the size of 412 x 147
Can you add my name on it "shadowbow7458" and use This render oh yea the theme is sweets apart from that go crazy with it ^^ Thanks xD

Here it its! I couldn't find a lot of the snacks/candy from the anime but I did find one bar that I could render well! Hope this was sweet enough!
Sep 4, 2016 10:00 PM

Dec 2014
@silverwhirlwind Looks great fits the theme nice and I like the text
Sep 5, 2016 2:18 PM

Dec 2014
Since you like making them can I ask for another sig with the same size, same text, Render||gif Sorry if I am being a bit greedy but since you like making them ^^
Sep 5, 2016 5:01 PM

May 2016
shadowbow7458 said:
Since you like making them can I ask for another sig with the same size, same text, Render||gif Sorry if I am being a bit greedy but since you like making them ^^

It's fine! I just make them when I have the time so as long as you don't want it right away it should be fine!
Sep 5, 2016 9:26 PM

May 2015
silverwhirlwind said:
@Tarotist I don't like it as much as the one I messed up in the save but this was the closest I could get to it! I think this is more what you are looking for right?
I hope you like it!

The background is not bad, but the characters are too dark within the shadows. Either change the lighting so that both are a little more clearer like what you did in the previous pic, OR even better, make the girl with the eye patch bright, but keep the girl with no eye patch in the shadow (though make it a teeny bit brighter). Also, I want to be able to see the top of their heads. Not being able to see the hat makes the hat rather pointless, doesn't it?

Also, I'm wondering if it's still possible for you to place my username on the right girl's ribbon. I like placing my name in very discrete places on my sigs, as seen below:
Sep 5, 2016 10:24 PM

Dec 2014
silverwhirlwind said:
shadowbow7458 said:

It's fine! I just make them when I have the time so as long as you don't want it right away it should be fine!
@silverwhirlwind I don't mind thankies in advance ^^
Sep 5, 2016 11:58 PM

May 2016
@shadowbow7458 Here is the sig!

Sep 6, 2016 3:40 AM

Dec 2014
@silverwhirlwind I keep using them in my sig ^^ here is the list
Sep 7, 2016 11:48 AM

Dec 2014
Can you make me 2 sig's please again with 412 x 147 1||2 thanks maybe include a snake in the background somewhere of the 1 sig?
Vampy-ViSep 7, 2016 1:25 PM
Sep 7, 2016 2:41 PM

May 2016
@shadowbow7458 here is the first one!
Sep 7, 2016 2:43 PM

Dec 2014
@silverwhirlwind Oh my god I love it xD
Sep 7, 2016 3:19 PM

Aug 2016
Oh wow :D I am so in love with your work! You're a really fantastic graphic designer ^^ I especially love all of your profile graphics and your minimalist pictures. I'm still a beginner when it comes to digital designing, I hope to be as good as you are some day!

I might request a signature/avatar set later :D
Sep 7, 2016 7:37 PM

May 2016
@Tarotist
I totally scrapped the other one and came up with this. I think this one looks a lot better than the last one so I hope you like it as well! This one was actually pretty fun to make!

Oh here is the final one you wanted Hope this one is better!
MissIntrovertSep 9, 2016 1:11 PM
Sep 7, 2016 7:39 PM

May 2016
Holocaster said:
Oh wow :D I am so in love with your work! You're a really fantastic graphic designer ^^ I especially love all of your profile graphics and your minimalist pictures. I'm still a beginner when it comes to digital designing, I hope to be as good as you are some day!

I might request a signature/avatar set later :D

Thanks for the nice words!!!! I'm really glad you like my minimalist pictures, there is just something so simple about them that I just like the look of them. Feel free to request at any time, I do this just whenever I have some time :D
Pages (10) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» Share Your YouTube Channel/Videos! ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

nin-tendo - Dec 16, 2022

362 by nin-tendo »»
Yesterday, 11:56 AM

» Protect or punish?

DollzchanAi - Apr 18

4 by DollzchanAi »»
Yesterday, 6:15 AM

» BL reference in Tomodachi Life

Kinspie13 - Apr 24

4 by Kinspie13 »»
Apr 24, 9:41 PM

» How to Export/Backup Your Anime List Automatically! (TamperMonkey Script)

hacker09 - May 18, 2020

3 by Vapor_AU »»
Apr 24, 8:41 PM

» advice for someone returning to art

Crystepsi - Apr 4

5 by haaku-san »»
Apr 24, 4:21 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.