Forum Settings
Forums
New
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]
Jun 2, 2016 4:20 AM

Jan 2009
AO968 said:
Common Sense or "gesunder Menschenverstand" or "gezond verstand". .

So you're not going to counter with actual empirical evidence, then? Good, then I see no reason not to continue this further, and will just go on my business as I always have.
You don't need "actual empirical evidence" for such Things. I don't know about you or Exhalant, but if I felt the Urge to pee while in the Shower after having peed or unsuccessfully tried to do so right before on the Toilet, I would visit a Doctor and I'd advise you to do the same in Case you have that Condition.
Jun 2, 2016 4:31 AM

Nov 2012
I think it's ok, shower is cleaner than toilet anyways. And I don't see the point to get out from the shower and make a mess just to pee.

-I'm a girl btw

min said:
sadboynerd said:

many girls also do it tho... we just never talk about it

man i'd never squat in the shower i always pee before so that i'm clean after

Why would you squat? Just pee standing up, so much easier :D
Jun 2, 2016 4:34 AM

Jan 2016
Don't understand why someone would piss in a tub you are cleaning yourself in.
Jun 2, 2016 5:43 AM

May 2009
Noboru said:
AO968 said:

So you're not going to counter with actual empirical evidence, then? Good, then I see no reason not to continue this further, and will just go on my business as I always have.
You don't need "actual empirical evidence" for such Things. I don't know about you or Exhalant, but if I felt the Urge to pee while in the Shower after having peed or unsuccessfully tried to do so right before on the Toilet, I would visit a Doctor and I'd advise you to do the same in Case you have that Condition.

You were lumping in everyone who pees in the shower as being victims of a medical condition, or at the very least didn't make this distinction clear until now. Unless one actually need to do it in the shower, and can't do it in the toilet whatsoever, even with a full bladder, I don't really see a cause for alarm. Call it laziness if you will, but I think it's perfectly normal to do it when you're already standing under the shower anyway.

And I still don't understand why people find this unhygienic. You're peeing under a continuous stream of water, and unless you never clean your shower, this looks to me like a case of germophobic people making a big deal over nothing.

MrVeso said:

We're not talking about baths, we're talking about showers.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 2, 2016 6:14 AM

Jan 2016
AO968 said:
Noboru said:

You were lumping in everyone who pees in the shower as being victims of a medical condition, or at the very least didn't make this distinction clear until now. Unless one actually need to do it in the shower, and can't do it in the toilet whatsoever, even with a full bladder, I don't really see a cause for alarm. Call it laziness if you will, but I think it's perfectly normal to do it when you're already standing under the shower anyway.

And I still don't understand why people find this unhygienic. You're peeing under a continuous stream of water, and unless you never clean your shower, this looks to me like a case of germophobic people making a big deal over nothing.

MrVeso said:

Have you never seen a tub you can take a shower and bath in? (They excist)
Jun 2, 2016 7:10 AM
Jul 2018
It's ok if you want to. Personally I'd rather keep it clean.
Jun 2, 2016 7:16 AM

Feb 2015
I think peeing while shitting is the most real deal, also add up some face mimic when doing that deem another one extra points.
Jun 2, 2016 7:21 AM

Jun 2016
I don't. But I used to pee on the bed. Lol
Jun 2, 2016 7:30 AM

Jul 2013
No because that's disgusting. Although a little piss comes out if I try to shit in it, I have to admit.
Jun 2, 2016 9:22 AM

Jan 2009
AO968 said:
My "sound Mind/Sense" tells me that having a sudden Urge to pee while in the Shower is something that a Doctor should know about, the more so if attempting to go to the Toilet before was unsuccessful. It does not involve the planned Action of peeing in the Shower, be it active or passive. Besides, I've already written that not going to the Toilet before peeing is a Sign of Laziness.

btw.: How do you clean your Shower and how often?

MrVeso said:
AO968 said:

Have you never seen a tub you can take a shower and bath in? (They excist)
This, but even in Shower Cabins, it is disgusting imho to stand where Pee has been flown. I find peeing in the Shower as equally disgusting as washing the Feet in an Urinal with Flushing.
Jun 2, 2016 9:24 AM

Nov 2011
Only if its your shower and no one else is using.

Jun 2, 2016 10:26 AM

Dec 2015
YES I'm glad I'm not the only one who pees in the shower sometimes ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Why yu gettin' cheeky? (͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Jun 2, 2016 10:56 AM

Jul 2015
Might as well change the topic to, 'Do pee in public toilets?' because there's piss and dirty seats everywhere, if you wouldn't do it in the shower, I'm almost sure you wouldn't do it in a public toilet.
Living is a velleity, because ice cream is life.

Jun 2, 2016 11:12 AM
Sep 2014
Pee on your grills leg and tell her you love her
Jun 2, 2016 11:12 AM

Jan 2009
KaiserNazrin said:
I wonder if you can view it as an Impairment Loss when there will be Traces over the Years. That's why I wouldn't do it even when it's your own Shower and there is no one else using it for as long as you live.

SympathyDolphin said:
Might as well change the topic to, 'Do pee in public toilets?' because there's piss and dirty seats everywhere, if you wouldn't do it in the shower, I'm almost sure you wouldn't do it in a public toilet.
(Straight White) Male Privilege Master Race xP
But even if I had to use a conventional Toilet instead of an Urinal, I wouldn't sit on the Toilet Seat directly but use Toilet Paper to cover the Lid. Besides, I wear Shoes outside.
NoboruJun 2, 2016 11:16 AM
Jun 2, 2016 11:14 AM

May 2016
Who cares what you do in your own 4 walls in your own shower, as long as we don't have to use the same one!
Jun 2, 2016 11:49 AM

Jan 2015
Yes, it's okay to pee in the shower. It's also okay to pee in your lady friends mouth when she's sucking your cock before you cum.
Jun 2, 2016 12:23 PM

Jul 2015
Noboru said:
KaiserNazrin said:
I wonder if you can view it as an Impairment Loss when there will be Traces over the Years. That's why I wouldn't do it even when it's your own Shower and there is no one else using it for as long as you live.

SympathyDolphin said:
(Straight White) Male Privilege Master Race xP
But even if I had to use a conventional Toilet instead of an Urinal, I wouldn't sit on the Toilet Seat directly but use Toilet Paper to cover the Lid. Besides, I wear Shoes outside.

Forgot urinals were a thing.

inb4 no toilet paper.

b-b-but, it's dirty..-
Living is a velleity, because ice cream is life.

Jun 2, 2016 12:53 PM

Jan 2009
Virtualtr3 said:
Who cares what you do in your own 4 walls in your own shower, as long as we don't have to use the same one!
The Owner/Tenant after you move out might care.

SympathyDolphin said:

inb4 no toilet paper.

b-b-but, it's dirty..-

I don't blame you for not having kept in Mind Things you haven't used.

Try to find another Stall and always have some Tissues ready.

dirty on Shoes ≠ dirty on Feet. It's less nauseating imho to stand with Shoes where Pee has been than barefooted.
Jun 2, 2016 12:58 PM

Mar 2016
Benphyre said:
what a stupid thread. why not try pooping instead. you can smash your poop with your feet and wash it all down the shower drain.

:up:

MumbaiaMumbaiaMumbaiaMumbaiaMumbaiaMumbaia
Jun 2, 2016 2:20 PM

Feb 2015
depends on the person.
Jun 2, 2016 2:39 PM

May 2016
Noboru said:
Virtualtr3 said:
The Owner/Tenant after you move out might care.

SympathyDolphin said:

inb4 no toilet paper.

b-b-but, it's dirty..-

I don't blame you for not having kept in Mind Things you haven't used.

Try to find another Stall and always have some Tissues ready.

dirty on Shoes ≠ dirty on Feet. It's less nauseating imho to stand with Shoes where Pee has been than barefooted.

Jeez, what kind of strong urine does he have? lol Also depends if you own it or not, nobody might care if you own the place, so my point still stands! But I wouldn't do it if it could be avoided.
Jun 2, 2016 2:53 PM

Apr 2014
I mean I've never done it but I guess if you pee straight into the drain and don't flap your dick around you should be fine.
Jun 2, 2016 3:04 PM

Feb 2015
When i was young i took a huge dump in my principles office... to get back at him for saying it's wrong for me to drink my own piss.
Jun 2, 2016 6:32 PM

Jun 2013
If it isn't okay then i don't care. SAVE THE WATER MY FRIENDS.
I have really funny thoughts that no one will get to hear.
Jun 2, 2016 6:54 PM

Mar 2015
i don't really care about you, but if it in my toilet, i don't want yellow taint left from the piss everywhere and i feel it dirty... soo no, at least in my home..
"If taking responsibility for a mistake that cannot be undone means death, it's not that hard to die. At least, not as hard as to live on."
Jun 2, 2016 9:44 PM

Jan 2009
Virtualtr3 said:
Jeez, what kind of strong urine does he have? lol Also depends if you own it or not, nobody might care if you own the place, so my point still stands! But I wouldn't do it if it could be avoided.
You will involuntarily notice Effects over the Years. Obviously, having peed only once or twice in the Shower won't take that much Difference if you also thoroughly clean your Bath often enough. But who really does the latter and only rinses or uses a Scrub + normal Soap at most?

memento mori. After your Death or after you move out for other Reasons, the one who would enter your (former) Place might care. That's why I agree with your last Sentence that it should be avoided to pee in the Shower whenever possible.
Jun 2, 2016 10:29 PM

May 2016
Eh, I do it from time to time, it doesn't really matter to me.
"It's not like I wanted a signature or anything...BAKA!" - A MAL user.
Jun 3, 2016 3:40 PM
Sep 2014
Is it ok if i poopy in the shower?

-_-_-_-_-_-
Jun 3, 2016 3:49 PM

Apr 2013
HaXXspetten said:
It probably doesn't hurt anyone but I don't really see the point of it. If you're already in the bathroom... why not just use the toilet? >__>
Two birds, one stone. ya ya yeah ya fuioty man
Jun 4, 2016 3:03 AM

Oct 2011
I do it all the time, it's fine since everything goes down the drain.
Jun 8, 2016 6:08 AM

May 2014
Saw this in facebook just now.

------
Jun 8, 2016 6:34 AM

Oct 2013
Things I learn on MAL every day.

OT: If I were asked this question any other time, I'd have said NO, but seeing most answers here, I'm not even sure what is right and what isn't. :|
Jun 8, 2016 8:52 AM
Apr 2013
No better place to do it if you ask me. And every so often you get these articles claiming it's good for your feet so hey, why not
Jun 8, 2016 9:18 AM

Jan 2009
violity said:
Saw this in facebook just now.

[img]http://i.imgur.com/3aaw5I2.png[*/img]

------

It comes with the Price of Stains over Time and if you want to prevent this + the Smell, you will have to waste more Water to properly clean everything in the Bath more often.

Tyrant10 said:
Things I learn on MAL every day.

OT: If I were asked this question any other time, I'd have said NO, but seeing most answers here, I'm not even sure what is right and what isn't. :|
Be more skeptical on what you learn here or elsewhere!

I'd say you should keep the NO, because it's not worth imho to deal with the After Effects.
Jun 8, 2016 9:33 AM

Oct 2013
@Noboru
Correction: Things I learn see on MAL every day. Sorry about that.
And yeah, I am keeping the NO. It was just weird.
Jun 8, 2016 9:35 AM

Jan 2009
^ Yes, MAL is a bit weird, but that happens elsewhere, too.
Good going, then.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Bluey is the most watched anime in the world now

tsukareru - Yesterday

27 by Dracowyn »»
1 hour ago

» Dracula, Strange Case of Dr Jekyll and Mr Hyde or Frankenstein(books)?

Absurdo_N - Apr 23

11 by xthewarwithinx »»
1 hour ago

Poll: » Are you mentally ill?

Ejrodiew - Yesterday

23 by Ejrodiew »»
1 hour ago

» 2023-2024 NBA Season Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

deg - Jun 18, 2023

676 by Hitagi__Furude »»
2 hours ago

» Are you a slow or fast typier on a computer???

DesuMaiden - Apr 19

43 by LordSozin »»
3 hours ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.