Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 30, 2016 6:50 PM

Jun 2013
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
(Not sure which chapter the April Fool's one is so I'll just go ahead and say it's chapter 1.)

Do we see how lovable this chapter was. It was ridiculously awesome on its own and even more amazing for a yaoi manga (from what I've seen).

The art is really great on the eyes, too. I like how there's detail. Can't wait for more scanlations. Thanks subbing team.
"Masturbation."

---The End.
Jul 7, 2016 6:23 PM
Sep 2014
Loved the "April Fools" chapter! I died at the part where Beyonce was mentioned!! Both plot and artwork is quite nice.

So far, 4 chapters are released online! Btw, anyone else having trouble adding the manga to their list?
Jul 7, 2016 7:24 PM

Sep 2014
mizu22 said:
Loved the "April Fools" chapter! I died at the part where Beyonce was mentioned!! Both plot and artwork is quite nice.

So far, 4 chapters are released online! Btw, anyone else having trouble adding the manga to their list?

Yeah, it isn't letting me add this to my list either. I'm kind of butthurt, since I really like this manga and want it on my list.
Jul 7, 2016 8:37 PM
Sep 2014
Durarara said:
mizu22 said:

Yeah, it isn't letting me add this to my list either. I'm kind of butthurt, since I really like this manga and want it on my list.

Same here! ;_____;

Is there any way to add it? Does it need to be approved?
Aug 1, 2016 8:54 PM
Aug 2015
Hella cute, but the April fools chapter had me laughing tho xD
Oct 26, 2016 5:59 PM

Jun 2013
Durarara said:
mizu22 said:

Have you tried adding it now? Considering it's successfully in my database.
"Masturbation."

---The End.
Oct 26, 2016 5:59 PM

Jun 2013
oihisoka said:
Durarara said:

Same here! ;_____;

Is there any way to add it? Does it need to be approved?

Maybe try again now.
"Masturbation."

---The End.
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.