Forum Settings
Forums

Non-romance oriented manga where the girl found it difficult to talk to the guy initially

New
May 27, 2016 10:00 PM

Feb 2016
I don't mean the manga has to be entirely devoid of romance but a healthy dose of action or something is appreciated because even though I've come across many romance manga with this theme i've only read two action manga like this-ultimate antihero and irregular at magic high school-reminiscence arc(yes it's a separate manga and no it's not covered in the anime)

"Non-cancellable, non-refundable, and I'll never leave you. Regret isn't an option."-Aisaka Taiga,Toradora
May 27, 2016 10:09 PM

Aug 2015
....Non-romance oriented....
Now that's something really hard to find. Cause pretty much all these scenes are mainly done for encouraging fan ships
Z-DanteMay 27, 2016 10:12 PM
May 27, 2016 10:11 PM

Apr 2016
[quote=Z-Dante message=46218457]
....Non-romance oriented....[/b] Now that's something really hard to find. Cause pretty much all these scenes are mainly done for encouraging fan ships

So true. I cant think of anything to recommend.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 28, 2016 1:58 AM

Feb 2016
Z-Dante said:
....Non-romance oriented....
Now that's something really hard to find. Cause pretty much all these scenes are mainly done for encouraging fan ships
[quote=Fukuoka1999 message=46218474]
Z-Dante said:
....Non-romance oriented....[/b] Now that's something really hard to find. Cause pretty much all these scenes are mainly done for encouraging fan ships

So true. I cant think of anything to recommend.

I did go on to say that it doesn't have to entirely devoid of romance just gotta have a couple of action or something here and there too

"Non-cancellable, non-refundable, and I'll never leave you. Regret isn't an option."-Aisaka Taiga,Toradora

More topics from this board

» Any anime with a despicable/contemptible villain?

Gfralp - 9 hours ago

6 by silversaint »»
1 hour ago

» looking for anime recommendations from people who has similar taste

windyshadow - Apr 21

22 by windyshadow »»
2 hours ago

» Please recommend anime that has plot/tone/genre/theme of sci-fi/futuristic/post apocalyptic/modern times + fantasy/medieval/magic/old times?

Donkunsan - Apr 18

33 by Donkunsan »»
3 hours ago

» Anime recommendations please

MeZaDefined - Apr 24

2 by Faisal-Abdulhadi »»
7 hours ago

» RomCom Suggestions for someone who's seen a lot of em

Benassiesto - Yesterday

7 by Tsuyatoash »»
8 hours ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.