Forum Settings
Forums
New
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
May 3, 2016 8:31 AM

Feb 2016
try to watching anime crack or AMV on youtube. epic scene from AMV and funny scene from anime crack maybe motivate you to watch new anime. I'm usually do that if I'm started watch a new series
May 3, 2016 9:15 AM

Jun 2015
If you feel the need to study for finals then just do that. That's one burden off your back and then you can go back to watching your animu.
May 3, 2016 9:47 AM

Jul 2014
Same.

I have those times where I can't start a new one and instead rewatch the ones I've already seen. It happens but then you also get over it (unexpectedly) too. You don't have to do anything.. you'll just feel like it when you feel like it. xD
. . . . . . . . . .
DO NOT touch my rice. . . . . .
I'm Asian. . . . . .
May 3, 2016 3:08 PM

Mar 2016
Well I've got the same problem from time to time, just look at my list at the moment.. Im picking animes to watch, but barely starting them, so the solution is pretty simple. Just rewatch old animes, change genres and wait untill you are in mood to watch those animes, that you aimed from the start. Atleast im doing it like that. When a bit more time passes, I am able to finnish all the animes that i wanted, even if i stuck somewhere, just rewatching or choosing new series till i got the mood again.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

» Is it weird to be attracted to anime characters under the age of 18?

bluefin2004 - Today

38 by Abomination_suah »»
5 minutes ago

» Is there hope for classic super robots?

Timeline_man - 1 hour ago

1 by Serafos »»
6 minutes ago

» Describe an anime in a funny way.

NOTAGLOWIE - Mar 2, 2022

33 by AverageRiceFan »»
8 minutes ago

» Anime Openings with Sound Effects

_MushiRock11_ - Mar 28

11 by AverageRiceFan »»
11 minutes ago

» Which character in your favorites do you think is the strongest in a Fight, and which is comparatively Weakest?

IpreferEcchi - Apr 12

11 by AverageRiceFan »»
13 minutes ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.