Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Apr 20, 2016 7:54 AM

Nov 2007
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
In despite in jealous, Kirito brother still accepted the fact. Wow, kiss on the lip... Really unusual. Lawyer lady also cares about the little brother, who doesn't remember what happened before ep.1. He remembered the car accident trauma when seeing a car accident.

That weird customer wanting to meet the main guy badly but cannot meet him for a long time that she hurt the little brother. Fortunately, twins was there and saved him. It seems like she has a younger sister to tend, like main guy to his brothers, that she always say she wants to help him out, and felt younger siblings burden. Little brother deciding to left him... lol @ embarrassed at himself when seeing him in ep.1. Wow, he decided to follow him, which is 2 months later when twins graduated.

ED sung by all 4 brothers.

Starting the life of just both brothers with many unusual love fanservice?
tsubasaloverApr 20, 2016 7:57 AM
I Two Syaorans from Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE and TRC!!!
Apr 20, 2016 11:45 AM

Sep 2015
I thought I won't cry at the part where Ren's going back to Canada (after crying a lot from reading that scene from the manga)...

On the other hand, the scene with creepy lady is more disturbing here, probably because of her dead eyes? If she were a video game character she could be categorized into the UV territory O.o I think. Beside that, the case with her is something that I can relate to, except I'm on the younger sibling's shoes.

Next episode will be after another timeskip~
Apr 20, 2016 12:05 PM

Nov 2015
Woah, lot has happened in 3 ep.
Haru wanting to kiss Ren on the lips is weird but at the same time funny too.
This ep was rather serious in many ways, it showed many shades of Haru.
The twin brothers were good addition and the creepy lady was a crazy gal.
Haru going back to Canada to Ren after the twins graduation was abrupt but seeing he left Japan and went to settle there is an interesting prospective.
Apr 20, 2016 12:07 PM

Dec 2014
Oh my god so much drama...for the eyes... Why did Ren had to leave....
Apr 20, 2016 12:52 PM

Jul 2009
But wait, this child has lots of freedom. He just up and went to the airport without telling Haru (his guardian might i add). I'm glad Haru didn't dramatically head to the airport and stop him just in time tho. That's a bit too cliche.

Loving this show.
Apr 20, 2016 1:06 PM

Aug 2010
Dat Yandere tho O_o
Apr 20, 2016 1:11 PM
Jul 2018
The more the time passes, the more I'm not sure if I'll watch it until the end.

Everything: the characters, the relationships and even the plot feel totally random and unnatural (forced) to me.
I was expecting a sub-Love Stage at worse. But in fact, it's sub-sub-sub-Love Stage for the time being. :(

It's sad. :(
removed-userApr 20, 2016 1:16 PM
Apr 20, 2016 1:26 PM
Oct 2014
I loved it!!
I'm still all fluffy, because that episode made me unbelievably happy!! ♡
And I cried...again. Cry count 3/10. 7 episodes more to go, we'll see.
Be honest, that woman attacking Ren was terryfiying as hell, wasn't it? I was attempted to jump into the screen and rescue that precious boy, he did nothing wrong in his life! Although I somehow also could understand the woman. It's sad that she gave in to those feelings and became like this. That's what made it this intense and shocking....well, still a chrime to choke Ren!! Made me angry, I'm not trying to forgive her.
Yet...I realized how irresponsible Haru sometimes can be.
Why did you think it is a good idea to leave a 13-year old home alone only with a full wallet? Can he buy love from it? NO HE CAN'T ;A;
Also, Haru didn't want to see Ren, because he remembered, but why exactly? Still need to figure that one out.

Aside from that, I'm so dying from the fluff scenes!! So intense when Ren told him at the phone. ♡
And the video!! They were so cute together and it looked so good animated, it was so pretty!! And the end was my favourite scene I was looking forward, too! Well, it had a different feeling in the manga, because they kinda rushed it in my opinion. In the manga I felt it in every bone when Haru came from behind to whisper in Ren's ear after he followed him to canada. I shiver from that scene even now, uhhh, was an amazing scene! Here they kinda made it humurous too fast for my taste, but awesome anyway!! ~

Al in all it was soooo much to handle in terms of plot, much drama, but also cute scenes!! I'm looking forward to the next time!
Apr 20, 2016 2:53 PM

May 2014
Is it just me, or do their eyes mostly seem void of emotion and expression? Especially Ren's.
Apr 20, 2016 3:37 PM

Oct 2008
Anyone else noticing how there's been a different version of the ending song for every episode?
Apr 20, 2016 8:03 PM
Aug 2014
my second best show of the season.
Apr 20, 2016 8:25 PM

Feb 2015
I think this show is pretty cute.

BT-kun said:
Anyone else noticing how there's been a different version of the ending song for every episode?
Woah, I didn't pay attention to that. That's pretty neat.
Apr 20, 2016 10:23 PM

May 2015
That lady was so creepy. Good thing the twins were there to help. It seems Aki might start to accept Ren more. Also when Ren left for Canada, it was really sad. Luckily Haru went to Canada as well. Even though I was unsure about this anime at first, it being one of my first Shounen-Ai, i'm starting to warm up to it. The drama is executed well, it's cute, and also funny.
Cross-country >>>>>>>>>>>> Every other sport
Apr 20, 2016 11:22 PM

Jan 2015
A sudden kiss to he lips, huh? Well that's not really unexpected anymore ,I guess. Since Haru seems really like to "tease" Ren in every episode so far. LOL
And now comes the... Just looking at her eyes and the way she talk back, she's much probably a "Yandere".
[url=http://myanimelist.net/animelist/Mascera&sclick=1]convert gambar online
Apr 21, 2016 12:54 AM
Jul 2015
I love this anime :P cute :D

Ren and Haru are the best and I love the twins.

What I dislike is the fact the anime does seem super rushed but on the flipside, I choose to enjoy it for what it is instead of its flaws.
Apr 21, 2016 2:51 AM

Jun 2010
honestly after 3 episode so far i started to think which one would be top or bottom lol. great anime <3 love it!
Apr 21, 2016 4:59 AM
Feb 2015
This story has the ability to tug on your heartstrings, and there are a lot of things I like about it so far. Ren is adorable, and the art-style is pretty. But there are some things that bug me.

I do think some of the character interactions are a bit unnatural. For instance, I felt it was really out of character for Haru to neglect Ren the way he has in the last two episodes.

I mean, I don't expect Haru to be a perfect homemaker when he's working as a host, but his behavior towards Ren (coming home drunk, lashing out, and then abandoning him for a week!) is basically child abuse! It doesn't seem like something he would do, based on everything we've learned about him so far.

But, I'm still going to be hopeful for future episodes. Hopefully Haru gets his act together.

(I'm just going to completely ignore the creep factor from the HaruxRen age-gap)
Apr 21, 2016 8:09 AM

May 2010
Matsuoka is good as Aki and not annoying, good. The drama is a bit too much at times and the timeskips pass fast but ye still entertaining.
Apr 21, 2016 10:58 AM

Jan 2013
That stalker lady was crazy trying to choke ren. Next ep looks good.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Apr 21, 2016 2:01 PM

Jan 2014
I still don't understand their family relations.
The show is weirdly paced, too.
Apr 21, 2016 8:16 PM
Jul 2018
I think with this episode I'm starting to understand the show a little more. I really wish all of it were out already, as I rarely want to binge-watch as much as I do with Super Lovers. Is it really only going to be 10 episodes long? That seems like it'll be far too little time to really develop anything, as complicated as these characters are.
Apr 21, 2016 11:13 PM

Jan 2014
I love Ren more and more with each passing episode. I'm glad the twins are starting to come around and that the one who was most opposed to having Ren as a brother was so quick to come to his aid and protect him.
Apr 22, 2016 12:12 AM

Oct 2011
OMG YANDARE!!!!!
Apr 22, 2016 5:58 AM

Apr 2016
I'm still so happy, that they totally go with the manga storyline! They only changed a few dialogues.

I love how the episode starts with Aki being angry and don't accepting Ren at all and in the end he's rescuing him and kinda cares for him.

When Ren is seeing Haru off at the door in manga he said something like "I always wanted to do that, but you never woke me up when you left". I'm missing that part, because I think it was really cute. But the kiss and everything else was perfectly fine :)

I like how you find out more and more about Ren in every episode. He's a really interesting character.

The story is a really good combination of fluffy lovely scenes and drama. Haru remembering how his parents died and getting all depressive after that (getting drunk, leaving Ren) and then regretting all that.

God this woman is just crazy.

And awww the leaving scene when they were calling on the phone! It's so cute and sad! But i swear even if it was the same dialogue, that scene in the manga was way more emotional. I don't even know why.

Their reunion in canada was also very cute!

Can't wait for episode 4 :D
Apr 22, 2016 6:50 AM
Mar 2012
Creepy yandere, similar yet different to Haru's family matters.
Funny for some wrong reasons.
Lots of drama, super rushed like a 2x recap. Another kiss. Oh confession, but kid's gota leave. 2 bros get into college. Stalker follows after 2 months.
Nice more Canada & wolves next ep.
Apr 22, 2016 7:37 AM

Apr 2012
Well for me this story is starting to be a little bit boring. I mean it's still cute and everything, but nothing actually is happening. I hope there will be some interesting story and this won't be just an adorable but totally avarage anime.
Apr 22, 2016 1:54 PM

Mar 2014
Damn that yandere bitch scared the shit out of me
Nico- said:
@Comic_Sans oh no y arnt ppl dieing i need more ppl dieing rly gud plot avansement jus liek tokyo ghoul if erbudy dies amirite
Conversations with people pinging/quoting me to argue about some old post I wrote years ago will not be entertained
Apr 23, 2016 6:26 PM

Sep 2012
I just recognized the voice actors for Haru and Aki. Lol at "Kirito brother." I heard more of Yukimura from him and Hak from Haru.

It's pretty cute. The age gap is still odd to come to terms, but I'm hoping they have the time skip to when Ren is a bit older (15/16) like in the manga. Though my memories of this part of the manga are a bit hazy... And they're not doing anything too inappropriate. The kissing is a quirk that just happens and that's not super okay, but it's nothing terrible.

So far I'm enjoying the adaptation. Not bad at all.

"It's a conversation through instruments. A miracle that creates harmony. In that moment, music transcends words." - Miyazono Kaori
"Laziness is the mother of all bad habits. But ultimately she is a mother and we should respect her." - Nara Shikamaru
"You think you're special? You're not. Everyone lies, everyone hides things... Nobody makes it through this life being completely honest." - Orihara Izaya
Apr 24, 2016 2:21 AM

May 2015
What was that line at the end? "Our bodies remember."? lol...pedo alert.

I keep seeing bits of plot from Junjou Romantica sprinkled in here...(the uke being stubborn as all hell and running off, the seme giving chase...drama...) so it's slightly annoying that they can't seem to come up with anything new. Though I will give them props for the female stalker. I hope they bring her back and she kidnaps Ren or something crazy. I haven't read the manga so no idea if that happens.

I just wished Super Lovers was something new and fresh...I mean BL anime is hard to find but...studios need to stop reusing the same old plot ideas.
(>'.')> I have Aspergers (Autism), so if I say something "rude" it doesn't mean I'm trying to be mean or rude! I state my mind and say things bluntly, I don't have a built in filter on what I say. So please don't jump to conclusions! <('.'<)
Apr 25, 2016 9:45 AM

Mar 2012
lady_freyja said:
Everything: the characters, the relationships and even the plot feel totally random and unnatural (forced) to me.

THANK YOU.

Haru pisses me off so much 눈_눈

Apr 26, 2016 1:41 AM

Jan 2015
Pretty good episode.
It is improving.
May 15, 2016 2:15 PM

May 2014
Not bad at all, the comedy is nice.
Honestly I don't even like Yaoi like this, but if it is just subtle hits like this then it's not even suppose to be a yaoi anime, not that I mind anyway lol.

May 23, 2016 2:17 AM

Jun 2010
nice episode, but I'd like Haru's and Ren's relationship to be a bit different.
I wonder why Haru is always kissing his lips, even he's not in love with him yet. That's just weird. And Ren lets him do it.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 5, 2016 7:43 PM

Mar 2016
after all, our bodies remember......lmao
Bruneian
Here
Feel
Free
To
Add
Mehh
You
Fkin
Scrub
Jun 8, 2016 7:27 AM

May 2014
um... ok... that... was... wow...
that woman is INSANE
"I lost all of what you could call feelings of love. They weren't sealed, so they can't be released. They weren't broken, so they can't be fixed. That which is lost, cannot be recovered." Shiba Tatsuya
"There are no regrets. If one can be proud of one's life, one should not wish for another chance." Saber
"No matter what happens, no matter how crazy things get, I'll always try to restore balance." Korra
"It's madness to let others take what's yours and accept it blindly." Baatar Jr
"Instinct is a lie, told by a fearful body, hoping to be wrong." Zaheer
"Partner in crime, partner in time" Chloe Price and Max Caulfield
Jul 3, 2016 2:31 PM

Dec 2012
Haru is getting more and more disgusting.
Aug 7, 2016 4:28 PM

Dec 2013
TeddyMainGAnime said:
after all, our bodies remember......lmao

PEOPLE??? This is soooo wrong...
Feb 15, 2017 10:21 AM

Dec 2015
That creepy woman! I have a feeling we'll see her again.

Hoho their relationship is starting to get more steamy :3
"At some point, I stopped hoping."
Aug 18, 2017 6:29 AM

Mar 2014
More forced drama with that yandere bitch and then Ren leaving for Canada which was actually useless since Haru followed him. Ep.3, still creeped out by the fact that Ren looks like 12 and Haru is a grown man. No one looks like that at 16 lol.
Oct 18, 2022 8:16 PM

Feb 2021
no. just no...
so wrong, and not in a "owo forbiden fun Romeo-&-Juliet" way
it's wrong in a "jail / prision / arrest" way.
no.

<script src='https://storage.ko-fi.com/cdn/scripts/overlay-widget.js'></script>
<script>
  kofiWidgetOverlay.draw('dokidokisamechan', {
    'type': 'floating-chat',
    'floating-chat.donateButton.text': 'Support me',
    'floating-chat.donateButton.background-color': '#ff5f5f',
    'floating-chat.donateButton.text-color': '#fff'
  });
</script>
Nov 6, 2022 2:50 AM
Nov 2022
İts too cute that Haru went back to Canada only for Ren.Im cryingggggg because of cuteness of the story right now!!!!!!!!

More topics from this board

Poll: » Super Lovers Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

tsubasalover - Apr 6, 2016

236 by Anaoliver_ »»
Nov 24, 2023 5:59 AM

Poll: » Super Lovers Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 )

tsubasalover - Apr 13, 2016

79 by renandharu_ »»
Sep 12, 2023 3:02 AM

Poll: » Super Lovers Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 )

tsubasalover - Jun 8, 2016

58 by Angesubaru »»
Jun 16, 2023 8:09 AM

» How explicit is this?

GreyStoneFlinger - Dec 12, 2022

7 by NekoKyan- »»
Dec 16, 2022 7:52 PM

Poll: » Super Lovers Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 )

tsubasalover - Jun 1, 2016

70 by Opor97 »»
Jul 18, 2021 7:15 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.