Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Apr 16, 2016 3:07 AM
Jul 2018
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
I wonder what happened to Oda (he was the only kid that suppressed his urges).
Jan 16, 2021 2:53 PM

Aug 2009
Agathist said:
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
I wonder what happened to Oda (he was the only kid that suppressed his urges).

A BIT a late, but anyway.
There are 4 volumes of manga on ehentai. But it is not worth of attention. Art is pretty bad in my opinion.
Hentai is adapted chapters 1-4 of vol. 1. Oda fucked teacher in volume 2 and volume 3. His childhood friend with glasses became slut too with some other girls. Most scenes in manga are group sex with BDSM attributes.
Pupupupu~
Apr 23, 2021 10:32 PM

Aug 2020
The art style and the animation quality are both pretty bad, especially with how unpleasant Momone's body looks during H scenes. It's an old hentai but this one is really bad even by 90's standards. Momone is way too submissive and does whatever the fuck eveyone tells her to do. I don't mind submissive characters in hentai but only as long as it makes sense to some degree or at the very least they have some kind of leverage over her, in this case Monome does lewd shit just because she is horny and that's it.

If you like female teachers, gangbang and NTR don't bother with this one as this one sucks at in all 3 genres. There are much better hentai than this one.
Currently on a every hentai ever marathon, from oldest to newest.
Dec 3, 2022 6:00 PM

Nov 2010
Momone is the type of girl that wants to be abused by aggressive guys. The other nice guy never stood a chance, especially in real life, they always finish last.
I wanna lick Momone's butthole too!
I really like how girls looked in classic hentai. Momone is a fine example. She's really beautiful with that face, eyes, long hair & hot body! Just looking at her gave me a hard on!
It's too bad the gang bang wasn't really a gang bang and no anal too. I still liked it thanks to Momone. She's a treat to look at. 7/10
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.