Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Oct 11, 2017 1:58 PM
Jul 2017
[Review down below]
Dont be fooled by the first episodes,this show quickly becomes a shit show about nothing really happening with worse pacing than angel beats. The story never really goes anywhere so it is pretty much

but here's a review:

Characters: (protaganist)Rin is your average anger issued kid, except he is really overpowered having satans powers BC he is actually satans son, he is a very typical shounen protaganist but has no depts and just is a nobody

The rest of the cast is pretty one dimensional some more than others

Story: the story tries to be a battle shonen but is nothing more than a wasted highschool comedy that isn't funny

Animation: its nothing great but isn't bad either

Music: has a couple great OST's but most are pretty mediocre
Oct 11, 2017 1:59 PM
Jul 2017
[Review down below]
Dont be fooled by the first episodes,this show quickly becomes a shit show about nothing really happening with worse pacing than angel beats. The story never really goes anywhere so it is pretty much

but here's a review:

Characters: (protaganist)Rin is your average anger issued kid, except he is really overpowered having satans powers BC he is actually satans son, he is a very typical shounen protaganist but has no depts and just is a nobody

Story: the story tries to be a battle shonen but is nothing more than a wasted highschool comedy that isn't funny

Animation: its nothing great but isn't bad either

Music: has a couple great OST's but most are pretty mediocre
Feb 12, 2018 6:21 AM
Jul 2017
not really its pretty shitty, litterally most of the first season can be skipped its all canon but feels like filler, the plot twists also make no sense it ends with tons of plotholes and also drops a lot of stupid exposition that we can not follow
Feb 12, 2018 6:22 AM
Jul 2017
actually the muxis is great

that is it, the show is shit
Mar 8, 2018 1:30 PM

Oct 2017
C'mon guys, the original ending was not that bad. Btw, the third season ignores it completely so at the end of the day it doesn't matter
Apr 11, 2018 6:04 PM

May 2017
Valenthius said:
First anime i've watched when i made a MAL account. I liked it very much. I rewatched it recently and it isn't he best show, but nostalgia got me hard, so i still didn't rate it objectively. So i don't know...Watch it if you feel like it, you may find it enjoyable.

Same for me over here..I watched the movie first with that little cute Usamaro and the vibe blew me away..I wont rewatch it cause i fear i will destroy a memory xD
Aug 22, 2019 11:19 PM
Jan 2019
Not worth it, nothing special at all
Aug 26, 2019 5:22 AM

Nov 2014
Anime destroyed the story line like what FA did. The ending is completely anime original. S2 tried to fix it like FA:B did. It worked, kinda. But the adaptation is still destroyed. This is a good series, don't get me wrong. It's just the anime adaptation isn't so good. I'd recommend you go read the manga. The plot gets craaaazy later on.

Mrkulci said:

The rest of the cast just haven't gotten their chance to shine and develop yet. They did in the manga, just not in the anime. But if we were to get another season to this, in the upcoming arc would be the development I'm talking about
Apr 16, 2020 6:59 AM
Apr 2018
the anime is good till ep 18 just stop watching and continue with the sequel since ep 18-25 are just complete off pace filler, anime original eps
like you can really feel the difference in quality and pace if you enjoyed the first 10 eps you will hate everything 18 onwards
Nov 15, 2020 4:56 AM
Charlie

Jun 2020
It really is about taste, I've got friends who think it's super mediocre whilst I'm here worshipping it as my favourite anime and manga, obvs I'm gonna recommend the story gets 100x better in the manga after where the anime is up to so far.
Jun 24, 2021 10:45 AM
Mar 2021
It is one of my personal favorites in terms of the manga world, in the anime world tho idk something felt really really off when watching it
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Ao no Exorcist Episode 16 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Yumekichi11 - Jul 31, 2011

191 by XILG »»
Apr 16, 11:29 AM

Poll: » Ao no Exorcist Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

tsubasalover - May 22, 2011

202 by XILG »»
Apr 11, 7:51 PM

Poll: » Ao no Exorcist Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Zeando - May 1, 2011

239 by Horshu »»
Mar 24, 5:43 AM

Poll: » Ao no Exorcist Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

deg - Apr 24, 2011

310 by Horshu »»
Mar 24, 5:41 AM

Poll: » Ao no Exorcist Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

tsubasalover - Apr 17, 2011

302 by Horshu »»
Mar 24, 5:41 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.