Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Apr 3, 2016 9:46 AM
Jan 2013
If we compare both seasons of Index and Railgun will we get that Kuroko and Misaka have more screentime than Touma??

Due to Railgun populairty even Kuroko had more screen time as they decided to show all scenes where she showed up in novels.

Apr 3, 2016 9:48 AM

Jul 2011
Hmmm, this one it's from Misaka POV, it's obvious that her screentime will be bigger.
Apr 3, 2016 9:52 AM

Apr 2016
misaka is way more interesting anyways
railgun should be the main and index the spinoff!
Apr 3, 2016 9:54 AM

Mar 2012
Misaka barely have relevance in Index much less appearance.
Kickstarter for Rokujouma is fully funded. Good work everyone. Lets wait for the result of our hard work together.
Apr 3, 2016 9:55 AM

Oct 2011
I might be wrong but isn't railgun first in terms of storyline?
May 13, 2016 11:49 PM

Feb 2010
Hakasechan said:

i think some one needs to read the novel before making that call
also touma has had way more appearances than misaka if we include the novels
GrimAtramentMay 15, 2016 8:39 AM
"among monsters and humans, there are only two types.
Those who undergo suffering and spread it to others. And those who undergo suffering and avoid giving it to others." -Alice
“Beauty is no quality in things themselves: It exists merely in the mind which contemplates them; and each mind perceives a different beauty.” David Hume
“Evil is created when someone gives up on someone else. It appears when everyone gives up on someone as a lost cause and removes their path to salvation. Once they are cut off from everyone else, they become evil.” -Othinus

Jul 23, 2016 11:03 PM

Nov 2014
hazerddex said:
Hakasechan said:

Oh, is there something in the novel that makes Index that much more important than railgun? I personally agree that Railgun should of been the main more than Index as she's so much better imo.
Jul 24, 2016 9:05 PM

Feb 2010
SympathyRS said:
hazerddex said:

Oh, is there something in the novel that makes Index that much more important than railgun? I personally agree that Railgun should of been the main more than Index as she's so much better imo.

he was talking about the series in general not the characters
as far as main female love intrest go im on team othinus
but if your talking about the novels as a whole season 2 stop right and i meen RIGHT before the best arcs started in the novels kinda piss me off then theres the full second novel series that has been steller all the way through the novel there has not been a arc i disliked in index NT as for the railgun manga it got interesting in the
but now they are just doing rehash of index arcs they are going over the azitec assassin again in railgun then again as we get further and further into railgun as it runs along with the index novels there will be fewer and fewer stories they can do thats not a rehash of a index arc because misaka is involved in a lot of later arcs in index such as the first arc we will get if we get a index season 3 with the documents of Constantine
GrimAtramentJul 24, 2016 9:15 PM
"among monsters and humans, there are only two types.
Those who undergo suffering and spread it to others. And those who undergo suffering and avoid giving it to others." -Alice
“Beauty is no quality in things themselves: It exists merely in the mind which contemplates them; and each mind perceives a different beauty.” David Hume
“Evil is created when someone gives up on someone else. It appears when everyone gives up on someone as a lost cause and removes their path to salvation. Once they are cut off from everyone else, they become evil.” -Othinus

More topics from this board

Poll: » Toaru Kagaku no Railgun S Episode 16 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Jul 26, 2013

242 by OniNori »»
Apr 8, 11:27 PM

Poll: » Toaru Kagaku no Railgun S Episode 24 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Sep 27, 2013

371 by proxima16 »»
Jan 25, 3:27 AM

Poll: » Toaru Kagaku no Railgun S Episode 23 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Sep 20, 2013

119 by WELLERM »»
Nov 29, 2023 5:08 AM

Poll: » Toaru Kagaku no Railgun S Episode 22 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Sep 13, 2013

99 by WELLERM »»

Poll: » Toaru Kagaku no Railgun S Episode 21 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Sep 6, 2013

125 by WELLERM »»
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.