Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Apr 2, 2016 9:45 PM

Nov 2014
Yes, this show is somewhat mediocre and cheesy, but it feels like people give it low rating for the sake of some meme.

Apr 2, 2016 10:40 PM

Sep 2009
This show isn't worth watching unless this is canon:
Be thankful for the wisdom granted to you.
Apr 3, 2016 2:01 AM
Jul 2015
I am extremely dissapointed in the 2nd season......tryna copy off of dragon ball z and ish.....not to mention it's goes from bad as, dark, and gorey, to cheery and pussyfied.....why?????too many viewers complained about the gore and violence? Please tell me it's just an April fools joke?
Apr 3, 2016 2:03 AM
Jul 2015
ExTamplier said:
Yes, this show is somewhat mediocre and cheesy, but it feels like people give it low rating for the sake of some meme.
It's not the meme bro....it because the new season is completely pathetic....instead of rated r more like pg 13....when the heads were knocked off there was no blood....and the new animation is terrible
Apr 3, 2016 2:05 AM

Jan 2013
The changes in animation, tone and characters were cringe-inducing. They removed all of the gore to not have to censor anything, whilst placing ecchi fanservice and comedy to replace it.

Season 1 was multiple times better than this. It's like comparing wine to a watered down drink with traces of real fruit.
Apr 3, 2016 2:38 AM

May 2014
The show is more of a reboot than a sequel, since there's significant overlap with the previous anime adaptation. Also, not violent and edgy enough compared to the manga.. Though I guess the producers were trying to get a wider audience. Guess that's why it took a hit.
Typing on an ipad is like driving carpentry nails with a sledgehammer.
Apr 5, 2016 1:27 PM

Aug 2015
ExTamplier said:
As a sequel this show blows, they changed the art and changed its target audience (basically took out the brutality the first season had, and tried to copy other shounen).

The fights were complete trash and characters personality changed, it feels like a entirely differnt show.

If this was a standalone, and wasn't supposed to be a sequel. I'd say the hate isn't justified, I'm not a big fan of the series but they dug their own grave with this. I'd rather sit through another season of blackbars and censoring that the first season was filled with, then watch this.
Apr 5, 2016 1:42 PM
Aug 2013
ExTamplier said:

I don't know about the meme, but everything from the previous series has been abandoned, or droped off besides the voices.
Apr 8, 2016 8:08 AM
Jun 2015
Honestly the Animation is better than the first season but in the same time the gore and darkness are gone, and you can see the difference in the previous and current Terra-Formars.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Apr 8, 2016 1:25 PM
Dec 2012
HanafiBouchebout said:
Honestly the Animation is better than the first season but in the same time the gore and darkness are gone, and you can see the difference in the previous and current Terra-Formars.

If it were like this from the first season I wouldn't mind it so much (maybe a little bit) but now?? Srsly hong looks like a child but in manga and even in first season shes more beautiful. I havent seen first season yet (I read manga) but if i do i will probably not watch the second season.
Apr 8, 2016 1:42 PM

Nov 2015
jkun said:
because on MAL after 1 episode anime series are either a 1/10 or 10/10 "best of all time".

That kinda true ,hahaha

I think they wanted to be PG 13 ,that why they removed the gore,but with that they removed what was great about TF
Apr 8, 2016 2:12 PM

Jul 2007
ExTamplier said:

Angsty Tweens hate it because muh gore and edgy violence is toned down and the show presents itself like it is(over the top comedic parody of hollywood) without trying to pretend to be something //deep//edgy//mature//
Apr 8, 2016 2:35 PM

Apr 2014
Don't get it either, it's still quite enjoyable, which is all that mattes in my opinion.
Apr 9, 2016 2:15 PM

Nov 2014
Milk_is_Special said:
Don't get it either, it's still quite enjoyable, which is all that mattes in my opinion.
"BUT NO FEMALE ABS YO"

Apr 9, 2016 2:22 PM

Apr 2014
ExTamplier said:
Milk_is_Special said:
"BUT NO FEMALE ABS YO"
I wonder, would she be able to bankpress every other character in the show.
Apr 9, 2016 2:26 PM

May 2014
it' quite justified in my opinion, the first episode was godawful and it was like a parody of the series.. The manga is so serious and tense, this is even worse than the first season, which is good when compared to this.

Apr 9, 2016 6:43 PM

Oct 2013
ExTamplier said:
Milk_is_Special said:
"BUT NO FEMALE ABS YO"

What's this then?
Apr 9, 2016 7:44 PM

Nov 2014
Satoshi said:
ExTamplier said:
"BUT NO FEMALE ABS YO"
What's this then?
I just wanted to make sure that you are looking at the right places ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) .

Apr 14, 2016 7:52 PM

Mar 2012
jkun said:
because on MAL after 1 episode anime series are either a 1/10 or 10/10 "best of all time".

THIS, all the time... sadly

I'll still watch it because it's cool and entertaining.
Apr 16, 2016 1:28 AM
Aug 2013
you DO know that the second season is following the manga more than the first one right?
Apr 16, 2016 7:02 AM
Oct 2015
I just binge watched Terra Formars and the OVA over the past few days so not sure how valid my opinion is, but I'm really surprised it's getting so much hate. I've only seen the first episode of revenge so far but to be everything just seemed improved. The animation style isn't really that different to be honest, just seems better overall. Just my two cents.
Apr 16, 2016 9:31 AM

Apr 2011
C-Note said:
I've only seen the first episode of revenge so far but to be everything just seemed improved.

Please give me the same stuff you smoke, seems nice..

I just watched the 1st ep too, and.. what the fcuk is this shounen crap? Where is the gore, blood, darkness from the 1st season and manga? Did they hire elementary kids to do the drawing?
Apr 16, 2016 10:13 AM
Oct 2015
Yeah to be fair I'm a fan of that kinda stuff, I see your point G. But if you wunna see elementary kids do some drawing check out Dragon Ball Super
Apr 16, 2016 10:00 PM
Apr 2016
The show's trash. Just pure trash, not even worth the electricity it costs to watch the thing.
Apr 16, 2016 10:02 PM

Nov 2014
Ahimoth said:
The show's trash. Just pure trash, not even worth the electricity it costs to watch the thing.
Best insult I heard so far.

Apr 17, 2016 1:17 PM
Oct 2015
Ahimoth said:

You made a new account just to post that?
Apr 30, 2016 3:43 PM

Oct 2012
This went from seinen and dark to shounen and 'live happily ever after' aka not a single bad thing happens and everything works out

2nd thing -> the art. GAWD if we say the first season was 10/10 this is like 4/10. Did you see the ridiculous appearance of captain komachi? i fucking thought he was a gag-character.

What's with those red lines? First season they got some badass unique characteristics and now it's like 4 red lines drawn on their faces with everyone having the same ones.

And the freakin shouting like they're powering up their 'MC powers' . whAT? just horrible.

Episode 1 first 30 seconds -> the look akari hizamaru gives michelle after she says the reason why she was 'smiling'. He looks like a fucking retard with that stupid face they drew him.

Went from a anime to a freakin cartoon. No they are not the same for me. For anyone who doesn't understand a cartoon is like spongebob and shit. that aint anime. In essence they might be the same but its like comparing books and computers as a really lame example
Apr 30, 2016 3:46 PM

Oct 2012
C-Note said:
, but I'm really surprised it's getting so much hate. I've only seen the first episode of revenge so far but to be everything just seemed improved. The animation style isn't really that different to be honest, just seems better overall. Just my two cents.

Doesn't seem different? better overall? Are your eye sockets empty? Are you blind?

I just don't even know how to answer that. i really don't.
May 2, 2016 11:48 AM
Oct 2015
Shiniela said:
C-Note said:
, but I'm really surprised it's getting so much hate. I've only seen the first episode of revenge so far but to be everything just seemed improved. The animation style isn't really that different to be honest, just seems better overall. Just my two cents.

Doesn't seem different? better overall? Are your eye sockets empty? Are you blind?

You don't need to answer it buddy, it wasn't a question. <3
May 2, 2016 2:36 PM

Aug 2013
Didn't watch it yet, but I think I'll just stick to the manga since everybody says it's atrocious.
May 4, 2016 3:51 AM

Oct 2012
C-Note said:
Shiniela said:

Fine -> refute that. You got my meaning i believe :)
May 4, 2016 3:54 AM
Oct 2015
Shiniela said:
C-Note said:

Fine -> refute that. You got my meaning i believe :)

Yeah boi no worries, you don't like TFR and I do, nothing wrong with that <3
May 6, 2016 8:31 PM

Mar 2014
some people just cant appreciate a good anime.