Forum Settings
Forums

Anime Series and CG Movie of 'Final Fantasy XV' Announced

New
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Mar 31, 2016 2:40 AM
Jun 2009
The male:female ratio for this show is about the same as Free! and that didn't ruin KyoAni. In fact, it's fandom is kind a bit more diverse than the usual series. [Kanye shrug]
Mar 31, 2016 2:43 AM

Jul 2014
Fai said:
Shiki-no-Kurai said:

>Cringe
>Sausage fest
>Muh female protagonists

The Anime was made to hype the game, nothing more. So basically if you don't have any interest in the game(which is obvious by your comment), then there's no reason to watch an ONA, that serves as a prequel to the game.
The problem with FF13 trilogy was not that the cast had females in powerful roles. It was that the games were various degrees of bad. Sadly all square got from it is "let's add all the dudes!". Now we are getting an action-y most likely bad game that moves even further away from being an RPG, but hey it is full of dudes. And the public's reaction towards that is disappointing to say the least.

So how was the game then?

From what you're saying I mean, seems you've obviously played it to see that there're 0 important female characters.
YehartMar 31, 2016 2:46 AM
"Hi!"
Mar 31, 2016 2:45 AM

Jul 2007
Yehart said:

From what you're saying I mean, seems you've obviously played it to see that there're 0 important female characters.

The main cast is all male. It is described as a road trip(hell the writers outright said that they did not add a female into main cast because "it would ruin the guys road trip idea"). One of the only two known females was literally written out of the show and next is a generic sexist stereotype of "supporter".

Thats pretty much all that needs to be known about this.
Mar 31, 2016 2:50 AM

Jul 2014
Fai said:
Yehart said:

The main cast is all male. It is described as a road trip(hell the writers outright said that they did not add a female into main cast because "it would ruin the guys road trip idea"). One of the only two known females was literally written out of the show and next is a generic sexist stereotype of "supporter".

Baseless.

There's also that Gentiana girl, and the mysterious female Dragoon, and Cidney if you want to include her.

Like seriously. Your current forum set is of RWBY, an anime(?) that has a female cast, yet males get equally as good screen time. Why can't FFXV do the same?

Edit: Ah, right, you said something about the movies which I completely overlooked. Do you even know the main cast for it? Enlighten me please.
YehartMar 31, 2016 3:15 AM
"Hi!"
Mar 31, 2016 3:14 AM

Jan 2014
omg are you fcking kidding me? Is this real? WOWOWOWOW
Mar 31, 2016 3:29 AM

Nov 2015
lukeycow said:
Not a FF fan, but damn that CGI is nice. Why isnt this kind of CGI used more often and why do companies stick to the shitty stuff like Ajin/Kingdom? Thinking this might take over CGI anime in the future is giving me goosebumps.
Ajin is in cel-shaded CGI it is not cheap. It takes years for cgi to look this good. And it's highly unlikely you will see it in a TV series.
HACKs! šŸ¤¢šŸ¤®
Mar 31, 2016 3:53 AM

Jul 2007
Yehart said:
Fai said:

Baseless.

There's also that Gentiana girl, and the mysterious female Dragoon, and Cidney if you want to include her.

Like seriously. Your current forum set is of RWBY, an anime(?) that has a female cast, yet males get equally as good screen time. Why can't FFXV do the same?

Edit: Ah, right, you said something about the movies which I completely overlooked. Do you even know the main cast for it? Enlighten me please.

FF6 shared about equal time on male and female characters. That was a decent example that you can have a mixed cast and do it well and don't need to go overboard. Terra and Ceres are some of the best FF characters created.
FF7 had less and had some problematic things in it but it still made the likes of Tifa pretty much iconic.

Yes RWBY has male and female charactersbut neither gets spotlight over the other and female characters are treated realistically and with respect. And it actually works a lot towards subverting or averting gender stereotypes.

FF15 all of marketing and focus and story are on those male characters only. The story is about them only. The marketing is about them only. The focus is on them only. They are the only playable characters in the game. The story is about them only. A story about multiple visual-kei look boys on a "road trip"(using term metaphorically). There's nothing about female characters so far that would stand out or give them spotlight int his. Hell, even the design of the only female character is visibly and notably toned down and more feminine. The director even went on to say that FF15 is "all about bromance and bonding" and that adding females would "ruin" it. All promo art and trailers focus only on the all-male cast. They went as far as to remove a female character from an already very male game.
Its pretty much only numbered FF game with no playable female characters

Everything and literally everything about this feels like a response to FF13 critique(but getting the wrong message out of it). But gameplay wise nothing seems to be fixed - it is even more actiony, even more filled with cutscenes, even more stripped down in terms of rpg elements.
"Hey guyse you said FF13 was boring and dull. Surelly that was because of characters, so here have more gameplay in same direction but with all the manly dudes!"

If there is relevant non-sexist portrayal of females in this game and if female characters matter in this they are doing VERY awful job at making it clear.

The sad thing is the idea that the "bonding" or "bromance" story is impossible with female team members. What would be so different if some of the above characters were like this:

Would "story" somehow "suffer" from that? Would something change? The indication that the directors and writers think so is already throwing red flags about the game's representation of female characters. And that's on top of the already existing red flags from both promotion, focus, and now these ovas and movie.
Mar 31, 2016 4:20 AM

Aug 2008
Luna looks far more realistic than she looks in the game which I really like.
Mar 31, 2016 4:33 AM

May 2013
Fai said:
Shiki-no-Kurai said:

>Cringe
>Sausage fest
>Muh female protagonists

The Anime was made to hype the game, nothing more. So basically if you don't have any interest in the game(which is obvious by your comment), then there's no reason to watch an ONA, that serves as a prequel to the game.

Yes. FF:Sausage is the first FF game in years I have absolutely no interest in. And while I could not care less about Square killing their own franchise, the amount of masculinity propaganda with ovas and the movie is still something I have every right to complain about.

It is not needed. Let the game speak for itself. Terra or Ceres never got a movie or an anime. Tifa got a romantic interest role in a movie and that's it. None of the female protagonists got the spotlight like that. The fact that this cast that is all male gets both is extremely telling and makes me even more disappointed in square and the direction FF Is heading towards.

The problem with FF13 trilogy was not that the cast had females in powerful roles. It was that the games were various degrees of bad. Sadly all square got from it is "let's add all the dudes!". Now we are getting an action-y most likely bad game that moves even further away from being an RPG, but hey it is full of dudes. And the public's reaction towards that is disappointing to say the least.

No females= Shit game/anime, this generation in a nutshell, you are just sugarcoating the fact you will have no female to fap to, as expected of RWBY people, there is shit-tier lightning returns for people like yuo, take your salt there.
Mar 31, 2016 4:34 AM

Aug 2015
Dis going to my must watch list. Take a good look CG haters
Mar 31, 2016 4:39 AM

Nov 2013
The CG is "ahhhhhh~"
Mar 31, 2016 4:48 AM

Jul 2014
@fai

Did you just... ignore what I said? I literally just named 4 female characters (including Luna). Or is your issue due to how Square is 'representing' them? It's not that surprising that they're not going to get much attention through the trailers/promo art (possibly due to spoilers) due to what you just said, the story focusing on the 4 main characters. I see nothing wrong with that honestly. How are they being sexist? Because the females aren't playable (even though Noctis is the only playable character and Square has confirmed for guest characters appearing...) yet they still hold an importance within the story?

I'm just not seeing it. The game hasn't even been released yet, we don't even know what's even going to happen. Honestly, if you could change your wording about to make it sound like speculation and belief, I'd have a much easier time understanding where you're coming from. But no, you address them as facts even though we have such limited information about the story.

We also know crap all about the movies, so I don't even know why you're complaining about this. The movie isn't even about Noctis and co.

Also, the recently released demo was a tech demo. Why does nobody understand this?
YehartMar 31, 2016 5:27 AM
"Hi!"
Mar 31, 2016 4:52 AM

Mar 2016
Why are the Final Fantasies never really final .

Okay bad pun but I actually don't know .
Mar 31, 2016 5:02 AM
Mar 2012
2D looks pretty good, and the CG film quality quite amazing. Looks like tons of budget. Did someone joke about putting film quality CG into TV? CG budget easily explodes as they iterate on quailty/realism. Yes it gets cheaper with better tech but audience also expect more (48fps, 3d, hdr etc...). Try putting $137 million USD into 5 episodes (FF Spirits Within budget). Compared to 2D Spirited Away at $19mil same year. CG got cheaper with recent Captain Harlock using Toei budget $30mil, but not sure on quality (2 mcs in trailer look great, but some sides look derpy). Going for hollywood quality still asks for ~$150mil (kung fu panda, frozen etc). TV might get there in time, but currently there's a 30-150x budget difference.

On the fence about getting the game. Just interested in the doggy cam and the graphics.
Mar 31, 2016 5:32 AM

Jul 2007
Yehart said:
@fai

Did you just... ignore what I said? I literally just named 4 female characters (including Luna). Or is your issue due to how Square is 'representing' them?

Yes the issues is representation and the fact that none of them are in the main cast. Which means they are pointless.

s not that surprising that they're not going to get much attention through the trailers/promo art (possibly due to spoilers) due to what you just said, the story focusing on the 4 main characters. I see nothing wrong with that honestly. How are they being sexist? Because the females aren't playable (even though Noctis is the only playable character and Square has confirmed for guest characters appearing...) yet they still hold an importance within the story? Doesn't FFX-2 exist in your mind? It was the first Final Fantasy with an all female cast and no playable male characters - the opposite of FFXV. Why aren't you complaining about that at all? Double standards perhaps? This is pretty much voids your statement of saying that "bonding" is impossible with a main cast of female characters, because Square has done it before.

It works differently in terms of privilege.

"Oh but there were games with no playable males" - Again, playable male characters is privileged majority. Back in 2013 out of ~700 tested games only around 300 had female main characters involved and only whopping 20 had female only leads. I am sure its even worse by now.

Its a simple math really "one game with female only leads" does not equal "one game with male only leads" and "one game with female playable characters" does not equal "one game with male playable characters" because of difference in terms of scales.

There's absolutely something wrong with taking a franchise which so far had great female characters AND playable female characters and turning it into masculine fest of "all boy bonding experience".

And again there's plenty wrong with even the idea that somehow females can't be involved in "bromance" and "bonding", which is inherently sexist notion on itself - "aww those girls and their feeelings would ruin this". Why can't there be bromance and bonding between a team of mixed genders? Why should it be portrayed as "male only" thing. Why can't some of those characters be female yet serve the exact same role as their male counterparts? Does that not imply that there is a difference in how the producers and writers view males and females?

I'm just not seeing it. The game hasn't even been released yet, we don't even know what's even going to happen. Honestly, if you could change your wording about to make it sound like speculation and belief, I'd have a much easier time understanding where you're coming from. But no, you address them as facts even though we have such limited information about the story.

We also know crap all about the movies, so I don't even know why you're complaining about this. The movie isn't even about Noctis and co.

Also, the recently released demo was a tech demo. Why does nobody understand this?

Again any information is information Squeenix provided so far. "oh but you misunderstood us" is not an excuse they can make. They are choosing to market it this way.
Mar 31, 2016 5:36 AM

Aug 2014
"A-1 pictures" I lietally fucking lol'd at that. FFXV is totally unappealing to me in almost every way, I wont be watching this probably shitty show from a shitty mcdonalds studio.

Anime is good, fucking deal with it.
Mar 31, 2016 5:57 AM

Apr 2012
rsc-pl said:
moodie said:
When cgi becomes cheap enough that will be the new style of anime. Studios slowly getting up there.

What are you talking about? Studios are using CG because it was always MUCH CHEAPER than standard animation. If they all would go for full CG, the whole anime scene will be dead.

Bad CGI is maybe cheaper.. this CGI in the movie is expensive. The movie will cost probably around 80-100 millionen Dollar. Depends on the length...
NiQue_Mar 31, 2016 6:00 AM
Mar 31, 2016 6:43 AM

Sep 2011
phreeak said:
The movie will cost probably around 80-100 millionen Dollar. Depends on the length...
Theres no way it will be that much, advent children wasnt actually that high a budget either, square's vsual works department already has all the tech they needed for this and i think they are all already on payroll and constantly making game openings and cutscenes. Im guessing the movie was made partially due to the team not having stuff to work on during the long development time for FFXV

Immahnoob said:
Jizzy, I know you have no idea how to argue for shit,

tokiyashiro said:

Jizzy as you would call yourself because youre a dick The most butthurt award goes to you And clearly you havent watched that many shows thats why you cant determine if a show is unique or not Or maybe you're just a child who likes common stuffs where hero saves the day and guys gets all the girls. Sad taste you have there kid you came up to me in the first place making you look more like a kid who got slapped without me even knowing it and start crying about it to me

Mar 31, 2016 7:00 AM
May 2015
I absolutely love FFVII: Advent Children so I am definitely going to watch the film. I'm also going to watch the anime series,

And......

As of right now, I'm downloading the FFXV demo on my PS4. KYAAA! I can't wait!!!!!!!!'

Mar 31, 2016 7:07 AM
May 2015
TheDeadApostle said:
Why are the Final Fantasies never really final .

Okay bad pun but I actually don't know .
Here we go again with that pun...

Let me explain to you why it's called "Final" Fantasy...

Square Soft intended Final Fantasy to be their actual final game because they were about to be bankrupt. When FF came out, the game became successful and made Square a shit ton of money. From then on, they made new irritations of Final Fantasy. Unfortunately, the FF series hasn't been that good since FFX and Square Enix is making a huge comeback with FFXV, the game that has been in development for a decade now.

Mar 31, 2016 7:19 AM

Jul 2007
jc9622 said:
. Unfortunately, the FF series hasn't been that good since FFX and Square Enix is making a huge comeback with FFXV, the game that has been in development for a decade now.

Factually incorrect.

FF12 was brilliant.
FF14 is great
FF13 was from bad to meh to okay

And FFXV does not show any signs of being a "comeback:".
Mar 31, 2016 7:59 AM

Apr 2012
JizzyHitler said:
phreeak said:
The movie will cost probably around 80-100 millionen Dollar. Depends on the length...
Theres no way it will be that much, advent children wasnt actually that high a budget either, square's vsual works department already has all the tech they needed for this and i think they are all already on payroll and constantly making game openings and cutscenes. Im guessing the movie was made partially due to the team not having stuff to work on during the long development time for FFXV

Rumors saying the budget of Advent Children was around 100 to 135 millionen Dollar. You cleary dont know how much stuff like that really cost and how much work it is... "working during the development of FFXV in the free time" .. yeh sure.

A 5min Cinematic Trailer cost (depends on country) around 2-3 millionen Dollar.
for expample:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P1Q4QExRNr4

Star Wars: The Old Republic or Blizzard trailers have the same prize tag.
NiQue_Mar 31, 2016 8:08 AM
Mar 31, 2016 8:45 AM

Mar 2013
JizzyHitler said:
I'm so excited for the CGI film, square visual works are gods of CGI and ive been wanting them to make another movie again.

too bad the casting of sean bean spoils that regis

Mar 31, 2016 8:57 AM

Sep 2011
phreeak said:
JizzyHitler said:

Rumors saying the budget of Advent Children was around 100 to 135 millionen Dollar.
You are thinking of the spirits within not advent children, they never released any statement on AC's budget but did say the movie was a financial success and some people have estimated it was around 30 million in budget. The reason they never released a budget for it is cause like the FFXV movie there never was one, it was basically as much as it takes until visual works finished the movie, unlike other shorts visual works are alot cheaper since everything they produce is inhouse and made on fixed by the hour payments of its staff rather than commissioned paychecks, they are a part of square and work daily on stuff.

Immahnoob said:

tokiyashiro said:

Jizzy as you would call yourself because youre a dick The most butthurt award goes to you And clearly you havent watched that many shows thats why you cant determine if a show is unique or not Or maybe you're just a child who likes common stuffs where hero saves the day and guys gets all the girls. Sad taste you have there kid you came up to me in the first place making you look more like a kid who got slapped without me even knowing it and start crying about it to me

Mar 31, 2016 10:08 AM

Mar 2008
TheLittleRedHero said:
is it fine for me to watch the series without playing most of the FF Games?
Absolutely. The ONA is related to the events of XV alone. Experience with previous FF games is unnecessary, as each main game in the franchise has its own unique world and characters.
Illyricus said:
Sean Bean in the cast of the movie? That wouldn't end well for sure.
garydai said:
Sean Bean's character is probably going to die.
Good luck, Sean Bean.

Mar 31, 2016 10:19 AM

Apr 2012
JizzyHitler said:
phreeak said:

Rumors saying the budget of Advent Children was around 100 to 135 millionen Dollar.
You are thinking of the spirits within not advent children, they never released any statement on AC's budget but did say the movie was a financial success and some people have estimated it was around 30 million in budget. The reason they never released a budget for it is cause like the FFXV movie there never was one, it was basically as much as it takes until visual works finished the movie, unlike other shorts visual works are alot cheaper since everything they produce is inhouse and made on fixed by the hour payments of its staff rather than commissioned paychecks, they are a part of square and work daily on stuff.

yeh sorry it was Spirits Within. But Advent Children wasn much cheaper.. At least 50mio best. Not less. Saw the budget of "Space Pirate Captain Harlock" .. really small budget with 30mio, but comes from Toei and their underpayed worker ;D . Would say this wont be a 100mio + production, more like 20-30mio over Harlock.

But still too much for a normal anime series, if one Episode costs more than a whole season of 12 episodes.
NiQue_Mar 31, 2016 10:22 AM
Mar 31, 2016 10:48 AM

May 2013
black1blade said:
"A-1 pictures" I lietally fucking lol'd at that. FFXV is totally unappealing to me in almost every way, I wont be watching this probably shitty show from a shitty mcdonalds studio.

shaft fan lmao, and yet the anime has over the top quality by A-1
Mar 31, 2016 10:49 AM

Aug 2014
JudeMaxwell said:
black1blade said:

shaft fan lmao, and yet the anime has over the top quality by A-1

Well I should probably give it a watch but I would rather watch other things.

Anime is good, fucking deal with it.
Mar 31, 2016 10:50 AM

May 2013
Fai said:
jc9622 said:
. Unfortunately, the FF series hasn't been that good since FFX and Square Enix is making a huge comeback with FFXV, the game that has been in development for a decade now.

Factually incorrect.

FF12 was brilliant.
FF14 is great

God, if it was ALL female, you would shut your mouth and say best game ever, if it's all males you find every retarded reason to shitpost your salt all over it, just go back to fapping with RWBY , you are worse than this generation's ''feminist'' girls
Mar 31, 2016 10:54 AM
Jul 2015
phreeak said:

yeh sorry it was Spirits Within. But Advent Children wasn much cheaper.. At least 50mio best. Not less. Saw the budget of "Space Pirate Captain Harlock" .. really small budget with 30mio, but comes from Toei and their underpayed worker ;D . Would say this wont be a 100mio + production, more like 20-30mio over Harlock.

Toei average salary is double than what other studios offer.
Mar 31, 2016 12:52 PM

Sep 2011
Fai said:
Yehart said:

That character you said was written out of the show was not. She's Noctis's fiancee and she is definitely there.

The game starts off with the guys heading towards Noctis's wedding (probably after a lads weekend) and all hell has broken loose. All we know initially is that the guys are heading towards his fiancee's place. That's it. We don't know if she will become a playable character, we don't know about other female characters (apart from the mechanic) BECAUSE IT'S A SPOILER TO SAY WHO ELSE BECOMES A PLAYABLE CHARACTER!!!!!!

When X/2 came out no one was ranting that it was a vagina festival. Seriously get over the bishounen hangup! So many fans now-days are so hung-up over whether a show will appeal to the fujoshi fanbase. Who cares? If you're not a fujoshi yet still enjoy it is that a problem? Does it really matter if some other demographic likes the game as well as you??
scruffykiwiMar 31, 2016 4:14 PM
Mar 31, 2016 1:24 PM

Aug 2012
No joke, for a second i couldn't tell if it was CGI or real.
Mar 31, 2016 7:10 PM

Dec 2012
I'm not watching this till I finish the game :I
Mar 31, 2016 7:29 PM

Jan 2008
Kingsglaive looks pretty fucking good.
Mar 31, 2016 9:09 PM

Aug 2010
Woot! It's been so long since the last FF anime (not to mention movie)
Bum Bum Dum Dum

Mar 31, 2016 10:37 PM

Sep 2011
MrAwesome2016 said:
No joke, for a second i couldn't tell if it was CGI or real.
I had to do a double take a couple times the first time i saw it, when showing it to my friend he was surprised a bit through when he realized it wasnt real actors.

Immahnoob said:

tokiyashiro said:

Mar 31, 2016 11:03 PM

Aug 2014
Cool I guess. Didn't really care about anything post FFX, but maybe I'll pick up XV if this turns out good.
Still hoping for FF6 cartoon...one day!
Apr 1, 2016 3:43 AM
May 2012
Wow, the CG looks really good.
Apr 2, 2016 1:55 PM

Nov 2015
When Square Enix actually puts their whole heart into things, they can create complete works of art with deep stories, beautiful music, and interesting game mechanics. It seems like they are doing that for the world of FFXV. I'm excited! :D
"Oh hey, I've got an idea! Next time let's eat our snacks together! Snack time is so much more fun when you have someone sweet to share it with." -Shiro (Deadman Wonderland)

Apr 2, 2016 8:50 PM
Dec 2014
JudeMaxwell said:
Fai said:

Factually incorrect.

FF12 was brilliant.
FF14 is great

God, if it was ALL female, you would shut your mouth and say best game ever, if it's all males you find every retarded reason to shitpost your salt all over it, just go back to fapping with RWBY , you are worse than this generation's ''feminist'' girls

Reminds me of America were every tv show or videogame has to have a token black guy. It's really ridiculous, SquareEnix can make the game whatever they want. Freedom and all that.
Apr 2, 2016 8:56 PM
Dec 2014
lukeycow said:
Not a FF fan, but damn that CGI is nice. Why isnt this kind of CGI used more often and why do companies stick to the shitty stuff like Ajin/Kingdom? Thinking this might take over CGI anime in the future is giving me goosebumps.

Money. Even Hollywood can only fund a handful of blockbusters every year.

The last time Square did a big FF movie it almost killed them.
Jun 22, 2016 1:36 AM

Aug 2013
On-topic: Kingslaive looks gorgeous. Storylines tend to be hit or miss with FF movies, so I expect a full-on buffet with the visuals and expect a lot of other things, such as storyline, to possibly take a backseat. :x Also, gotta love the all-star cast…Lena Headey, Aaron Paul, so cool!

I've seen the first few episodes of Brotherhood and really enjoyed it…probably more than I will with Kingslaive simply because I'm more interested in Noctis and his friends than his parents but it'll still be interesting to see a full 3D Final Fantasy film, you know?

Off-topic: There's been a lot of discussion thrown back and forth about CGI vs hand-drawn 2D stuff so I'd like to offer my two cents on it…

I was with a team where we had to make a decision a few months ago about going full on 2D versus 3D and we eventually opted for 3D because 1.) it's cheaper and easier…you simply make the assets by modeling/texturing and placing them in the scene and 2) the camera angles and shot changes were easier to make. As far as production pipeline goes, hand-drawn frame-by-frame animation is FAR MORE TIME-CONSUMING than it's worth if you don't have a massive team or budget and if you have to redo a camera angle, you basically have to completely redraw the entire shot which is incredibly annoying and time-consuming. I didn't think the guys I was working with could really mesh their hand-drawn styles together cohesively (and I didn't want to draw a ton of key poses for them to basically sloppily draw the in-betweens) so 3D felt like a much more natural choice for the piece as well as our team's skill. Animation is rarely "one way is always better" than the other. You have to kind of opt for 2D or 3D based on how appropriate the decision is for the individual project as well as the skill level of the artists you're working with.

As for me, I personally love and need both in my life. Both are artforms and both are incredibly difficult to achieve successfully. For the people that respect 2D, people like me thank you! You keep the appreciation of the original artform alive! For the people that love 3D, we also thank you! You keep the budget more uhh…manageable, especially if the piece is a lengthy one and we need to swap out assets quickly.

On the subject of toon-shading, it's actually cheaper and easier than regular textures, especially if you use a built-in shader. The range of color values are reduced and shadows sort of coalesce into a smaller range of values (which is always adjustable) to give your objects a sort of cool-looking cartoonish vibe. This often requires a regular color render pass (for the simple textures) and possibly a second render for the outline pass (which can be later composited in a program like AE) to be laid overtop…

But considering how SIMPLE it is to usually calculate toon-shading, you're saving yourself a TON of render time due to how much simpler it is to calculate your scene pixel-by-pixel. While a simple 200-frame render pass of a scene could normally take me a couple of days, a toon-shaded scene (especially in a default render engine like Maya software) could only take a few hours. That's actually kind of the nice thing about toon-shading.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

» 'Kono Sekai wa Fukanzen Sugiru' Reveals Additional Cast, Theme Songs

Nioxys - Yesterday

1 by Clarkjani »»
2 hours ago

» 'Kaijuu 8-gou' Unveils Supporting Cast

Hyperion_PS - 10 hours ago

1 by malvarez1 »»
8 hours ago

» 'Kakuriyo no Yadomeshi' Gets Second Season in Fall 2025

DatRandomDude - Apr 30

18 by Jopping »»
11 hours ago

» Manga 'Ikoku Nikki' Receives TV Anime

DatRandomDude - May 3

18 by Kazou-nozumu688 »»
Yesterday, 7:17 AM

» 'Kikansha no Mahou wa Tokubetsu desu' 2nd Season Announced

Vindstot - Dec 23, 2023

19 by JugNut001 »»
Yesterday, 5:39 AM
Itā€™s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.