Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 16, 2016 3:55 PM

Oct 2015
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Out of the blue:
"It's not time to you leave? I mean, I don't need you. I prefer Shiori-san"

Pff.. -.-"

4/10
TechOtaku-hMar 18, 2016 2:56 PM
Oct 28, 2017 8:45 AM
Jul 2018
At the start of this viewing, I thought our protagonist was just some kid who liked gaming...now I realize how wrong I was.
Aug 13, 2018 6:09 AM
Oct 2013
Surprisingly saw through a gap in the door instead of the window.
Poor blue to get dismissed in such heartless way and getting so hurt XD

No bra?! Her left seemed to be missing in the final sitting position

Sensei was no bra as well?! What pervert get horny from what they did and then fap in her office.

Quite convincing was the fear from getting slashed, but the pee came a bit delayed. Perhaps was more peed from relief rather than fear.
What pervert to have been expectant the whole time. And to have left her legs spread while gushing out the juices and breathing heavily as response just to watching them do it.
Black was saying she would come for a pretty long time, and in the end didn't even come XD
Good nipple attack on sensei

Would of liked to see the more youngish and unskilled nurse be done in (๑•́ ₃ •̀๑)

Overall showed off the body well and moved well, but a bit weak in the h action and feeling.
Jun 5, 2023 6:04 PM

Nov 2010
I want his special powers! He has this aura that when the girl is within range, or he talks to them, they lose all reason and become his sex slave.
The doctor is hot! However, Shiori is still hotter, and I understand why she is his number-one slut.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Chinetsu Karte: The Devilish Cherry Episode 1 Discussion

Serhiyko - Jan 17, 2014

5 by MizuhoKamui »»
Jun 4, 2023 8:34 PM

» Just awesome

TheNVS - Jul 13, 2012

6 by removed-user »»
Jun 16, 2022 4:44 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.