Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Mar 12, 2016 11:34 AM
Mar 2016
Hi, i created this account to check out if the anime's my sister is watching are appropriate for her age (wich is 12), watching all of them would take too much time, so i had this idea of coming here and asking the fans. Please, i would like help. Is it appropriate?
Mar 31, 2016 7:05 AM

Jun 2012
kathariny8 said:
Hi, i created this account to check out if the anime's my sister is watching are appropriate for her age (wich is 12), watching all of them would take too much time, so i had this idea of coming here and asking the fans. Please, i would like help. Is it appropriate?

it is

the anime compared to the original source (novels) is pretty tame (that said, is not that the novels has XXX stuff, is just that there's more drama and romantic scenes than the anime. For example; the novels explains Ioris trauma/condition and mental problems, plus the brothers tend to be more assertive (possessive?) and you see more kisses and such)

the anime es pure shoujo (for girls her age, and also appropriate to be aired in television), meanwhile the novels is for a more teen/more mature kind of public (at least in my opinion! I almost finished the first season of the novels so I base my opinion on that)

- I only draw freestyle! -
Apr 1, 2016 4:34 AM
Oct 2014
NemuriNezumi said:
kathariny8 said:

it is

the anime compared to the original source (novels) is pretty tame (that said, is not that the novels has XXX stuff, is just that there's more drama and romantic scenes than the anime. For example; the novels explains Ioris trauma/condition and mental problems, plus the brothers tend to be more assertive (possessive?) and you see more kisses and such)

the anime es pure shoujo (for girls her age, and also appropriate to be aired in television), meanwhile the novels is for a more teen/more mature kind of public (at least in my opinion! I almost finished the first season of the novels so I base my opinion on that)

But i just saw lip kiss gif between man an woman in certain sites.
Imo thats something underage shouldnt see.
Apr 1, 2016 4:54 AM

Jun 2012
dixie89 said:

But i just saw lip kiss gif between man an woman in certain sites.
Imo thats something underage shouldnt see.

I gotta ask... are you trolling me right now or you're being serious....?

since when "kissing" should be forbidden for underage?

I...I'm really confused, what country are you from that simple kissing may be TOO much??? (not trying to dismiss you're opinion or values, but I really don't get it???? though depending on the cultural context I may be able to understand if you're being serious or not, that's the only reason I'm asking but feel free to not answer if you feel uncomfortable with the question)

PD: gotta have in mind that Emma (Main Character) is 16 years old at the beginning of the series (and by the end of it she is almost -if not already- 18 years old), which is -generally speaking- the age when people starts to have their first sexual experiences (which DOES NOT happen in the series but it's worth to mention!) so kissing is far from being something she shouldn't be doing??

but I was being serious when I said it was ok for a younger audience to watch the TV series; if you read the novels you can see the differences and sense how tame the TV animation was in comparison to the novels (and it's not like there's THAT much in the novels, the novels per se are rather innocent if you ask me, apart from a few scenes that makes your heartbeat quicken/go doki doki from time to time)
NemuriNezumiApr 1, 2016 5:00 AM

- I only draw freestyle! -
Apr 1, 2016 5:18 AM
Oct 2014

1. Im serious.
2. At least since i live my life in my country.
3. Im Asian.
And u think lip kiss is simple kiss? Maybe in ur country where u live.

Emma being 16 or 61 years old doesnt matter, or based from anime/manga/novel doesnt matter too. Im not saying Emma whether she can kiss or not, its up to the author.

What matter is the content in the series for the viewer, which contain lip kiss which imo its something for 12 years old (The viewer) shouldnt see.

Thats simple as that.

Ps: Im not here to trolling or debate. Im just saying my opinion from my pov.
Oct 24, 2016 3:55 PM

Aug 2013
dixie89 said:

1. Im serious.
2. At least since i live my life in my country.
3. Im Asian.
And u think lip kiss is simple kiss? Maybe in ur country where u live.

Emma being 16 or 61 years old doesnt matter, or based from anime/manga/novel doesnt matter too. Im not saying Emma whether she can kiss or not, its up to the author.

What matter is the content in the series for the viewer, which contain lip kiss which imo its something for 12 years old (The viewer) shouldnt see.

Thats simple as that.

Ps: Im not here to trolling or debate. Im just saying my opinion from my pov.

I think there's a kiss scene is Yes! Pretty Cure 5, and it's a kids anime.

More topics from this board

» Ema ends up with...? (Spoiler)

MR_FURUKAWA - May 4, 2016

10 by superstaff »»
Feb 4, 6:43 PM

Poll: » Brothers Conflict Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 )

tsubasalover - Sep 17, 2013

94 by DTBx91 »»
Nov 25, 2023 10:15 AM

Poll: » Brothers Conflict Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 )

tsubasalover - Jul 23, 2013

92 by saraar »»
Sep 29, 2023 2:16 PM

Poll: » Brothers Conflict Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

tsubasalover - Jul 2, 2013

184 by BL00DY_SLVT »»
May 21, 2023 2:46 AM

Poll: » Brothers Conflict Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 )

tsubasalover - Jul 9, 2013

91 by ceylin_unal »»
May 2, 2023 1:05 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.