Forum Settings
Forums
New
Mar 1, 2016 8:48 PM
Is a Hidden Gem

Aug 2007
This is the series you voted for! Ran to Haiiro no Sekai

Meet the Urumas, a slightly dysfunctional family of four sorcerers. Mom, being the most powerful sorceress around, works away from home keeping the world safe. Dad picks up the slack and takes care of the family. Except when he's out, which is when the older brother Jin finds himself in the unenviable position of keeping tabs on his sister Ran. And Ran, the youngest, is a willful girl with too much power and too little wisdom. Let's take a look at Ran's everyday misadventures, shall we?

(Source: Storm in Heaven)

Read: Here

If you have a a series you would like to be the pick of the month please send me a write up and a few pictures and yours can be next!
BrandApr 4, 2016 7:58 PM
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Jun 8, 2016 7:07 PM
Is a Hidden Gem

Aug 2007
Finally, got around to reading all of this. I had read the first several chapters in March but couldn't get into it. But I went back and read some more and finished the whole thing in one night. I got to say this is worth giving another chance if like me you were that turned on by the early chapters. It gets a lot more exciting and goes in a direction I didn't expect.

I also really enjoy the art in this series which was top notch the whole time.

I felt like Ran's character arc was done really well and enjoyed that. But over all the story telling was a bit more "loose" then I like, especially with secondary characters.

Still glad I went back and finished it.
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

Poll: » Vote for the Hidden Gem of Manga - May 2024

Brand - Apr 21

0 by Brand »»
Apr 21, 4:32 PM

Sticky: » Suggest a Hidden Gem of the Month! ( 1 2 3 4 )

Brand - May 2, 2017

181 by Mr_Libra »»
Apr 8, 10:06 AM

» April 2024 - Believers

Brand - Apr 3

0 by Brand »»
Apr 3, 6:22 PM

Poll: » Vote for the Hidden Gem of Manga - April 2024

Brand - Mar 17

0 by Brand »»
Mar 17, 7:24 AM

» March 2024 - Isabella Bird in Wonderland: Unbeaten Tracks in Japan

Brand - Mar 2

0 by Brand »»
Mar 2, 2:30 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.