Forum Settings
Forums
New
Feb 9, 2016 9:59 PM
Mar 2015
So after watching all the romance animes and reading all the romance mangas where do i go now? Light novels!
The genres I'm looking for are nothing crazy, just has to have two main genres there must be school-life and romance. Any other genres are welcome! Si-fi, adventure, action, all those it just has to have school life and romance.
I know this happens a lot in anime, not so much in manga, but if the dude could get the girl or they start dating please lord! That would be awesome!

Also, if anyone could point me in the right direction of where to find light novels, to read online or to buy that would be awesome, in English of course.

Ps. Sorry if I posted this light novel thread in manga and anime recommendations, I couldn't find anything on light novels...
Feb 9, 2016 10:04 PM

May 2014
LaughingGold said:
So after watching all the romance animes and reading all the romance mangas where do i go now? Light novels!
The genres I'm looking for are nothing crazy, just has to have two main genres there must be school-life and romance. Any other genres are welcome! Si-fi, adventure, action, all those it just has to have school life and romance.
I know this happens a lot in anime, not so much in manga, but if the dude could get the girl or they start dating please lord! That would be awesome!

Also, if anyone could point me in the right direction of where to find light novels, to read online or to buy that would be awesome, in English of course.

Ps. Sorry if I posted this light novel thread in manga and anime recommendations, I couldn't find anything on light novels...

You've seen 12 days- no where near seeing all romance anime/manga xD
When people see good they expect good, and i don't want to live up to anyone's expectations.
Feb 9, 2016 10:06 PM
Mar 2015
PhysiquedParrot said:
LaughingGold said:

You've seen 12 days- no where near seeing all romance anime/manga xD

I don't put them on this website, because there's too many mangas and too many animes to put in and I'm lazy
Feb 16, 2016 2:35 AM

Apr 2013
this is ALSO the board for LN recs, so no reason to apologize.
IT's not really my fav genre combination, but I've read a few of them anyway.
In them among the Ln translated in english, I would especially recommend Toradora, Oregairu, an cube x cursedx curious. But for more Ln recs, you may want to join that club :
http://myanimelist.net/clubs.php?cid=63591
and ask for recs directly.

More topics from this board

» Drama/sentimental anime

xSamdavidx - 4 hours ago

7 by mo_lave »»
2 hours ago

» Best horror anime?

Matteye - Apr 27

22 by mayoiko »»
3 hours ago

» Romances As Amazing As Bloom Into You?

Enderobot - Yesterday

3 by Faisal-Abdulhadi »»
4 hours ago

» Girls with guns and knives

LoveYourEyes - Apr 22

15 by JoeChip »»
7 hours ago

» Help Finding a Romance Manga About Two Ordinary People?

slebeepy - 7 hours ago

0 by slebeepy »»
7 hours ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.