Forums
New
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (10) « First ... « 8 9 [10]
Sep 10, 2017 1:27 AM

Sep 2016
@TheKingKaz yea I forgot the you lol

A real Gardevoir seems good

Would you rather be rich but weak or have super powers but poor?
Sep 10, 2017 2:28 AM

Dec 2015
Super powers but poor.

Would you rather be a female protagonist who goes through many ecchi moments (girl on girl aswell), or male protagonist who has a harem, but with little action?
Sep 10, 2017 2:32 PM

Sep 2016
be a female protagonist

Would you rather have an army at your disposal or just a few guys who are super skilled that they can match an army?
Sep 10, 2017 4:09 PM
elk sensei

Oct 2013
AHMEDJXZ said:
be a female protagonist

Would you rather have an army at your disposal or just a few guys who are super skilled that they can match an army?

This is a tough one - one the one hand, a few guys are easier to manage and can also do stealth type missions. However, if you lose even a single member, you might be toast, so I'd probably go with having an army at my disposal

Would you rather be the nerd/geek in school who doesn't get any girls while a student but will become successful and have the pick of whomever you want later in life, or be the jock/stud in school who gets any girl he wants at any time in school, but will be a loser and doesn't get to choose what girl he gets later in life (if you even get one)
Sep 11, 2017 1:22 AM

Sep 2016
Be the nerd/geek in school...

Would you rather make a contract with a demon or with an angel?
Sep 12, 2017 8:07 PM

Mar 2014
demon

Would you rather be a vampire or a werewolf?
Sep 13, 2017 9:22 AM

Sep 2016
A vampire cuz of immortality but if they both die then I choose the werewolf... and I did choose both rn didn't I xD

Would you rather be a great artist or a musician?
Sep 18, 2017 5:09 AM

Apr 2013
Great artist since I'm already an alright musician but can't draw for shit.

Would you rather have a succubus or a demigod as a servant?
Sep 18, 2017 7:12 AM

Sep 2016
A succubus... *cough* for reasons

Would you rather wander in darkness or be blinded by the light?
Sep 19, 2017 6:31 AM

Dec 2015
Wander in darkness. Probably find something eventually;)

Would you rather be stuck on a nudist beach full of succubus, or live in a sex hotel with many hot girls who work there and cosplay (mainly as maids for obvious reasons)?
Sep 19, 2017 8:20 AM

Sep 2016
Live in a sex hotel with many hot girls who work there. not a fan of the sand..

Would you rather an outlaw breaking the laws or the protector of the laws?
Sep 22, 2017 10:24 AM

Dec 2014
Protector of the laws

Would you rather be the M to the S of Saeko Busujima or Akeno Himejima?
Sep 22, 2017 2:21 PM

Sep 2016
Well I'm a sadist so why not get 'em both lel but hey I choose Saeko Busujima she's kinda more interesting..

Would you rather be the Dark gloomy MC or the cheerful happy MC?
Sep 22, 2017 8:51 PM
elk sensei

Oct 2013
I am dark and gloomy a lot, so that's easy for me. besides, they seem to be the ones who get the girls, anyway

If you died and were allowed to be reincarnated into another world with your memories intact, would you rather go back with incredible magical powers or super level technological weapons and such
Sep 23, 2017 8:49 PM

Sep 2016
With an incredible magical powers.. Got the right spell for creation.

Would you rather be hunting or be hunted ?
Sep 30, 2017 8:42 PM

Dec 2015
Hunting.

Would you rather live as an immortal among mortals or a mortal among immortals?
Sep 30, 2017 11:06 PM
elk sensei

Oct 2013
Immortal among mortals - gathering oceans of wisdom will eventually make you wise

Would you rather that changing the past can alter your life in this dimension, or changing the past breaks off into another dimension with an alternate future (note: this is an actual philosophical question)
Oct 1, 2017 4:40 AM

Dec 2015
Other dimensions with alternate futures.

Would you rather have no money and be stuck travelling with a bunch of monster girls who can help you in exchange for your body, or have heaps of money and being the only one living at an all girls school who could leave to get things for the girls there?
Oct 3, 2017 11:29 AM

Dec 2014
have heaps of money and being the only one living at an all girls school who could leave to get things for the girls there

Would you rather be dominated by your waifu as a futanari and will love you possessively or dominate your waifu as a futanari but she will never love you?
Oct 31, 2017 10:29 PM
elk sensei

Oct 2013
dominate your waifu - there are some things that are just not right :-)

Would you rather go back in time as a grade schooler with all your memories intact to get a second chance, knowing the future and everything that happened to you the first time, or would you rather be transported to another world, again with your memories intact, but in another body of your choice with no knowledge of the future
Nov 7, 2017 12:53 AM

Nov 2014
Another world. My life is good enough, so no reason to try and fix some little details. Other world on the other hand offers new options.

Would you rather have a perfect harem but die if you ever progress with any of the girls or be gay with female harem?
Nov 7, 2017 8:50 AM

Dec 2014
Perfect harem but die if progress with any of the girls.

Would you rather have a reverse harem but must obey their every command or a harem but will lose the girl if you make progress?
Dec 20, 2017 6:24 PM
elk sensei

Oct 2013
Sorry, but the options don't really make any sense to me. For the first, a reverse harem is one girl multiple guys, and for the 2nd, a harem consists of multiple girls, so what's the point of losing a single one. Still, based on my understanding, I'll take the harem, since if I lose the girl, I still have several spares left over.

This one requires a bit of setup:

You had a girl that you loved unconditionally, although she was so-so with you and ultimately left. Several years go by and you've become ridiculously successful. You are currently with a girl that is just OK but who is absolutely loyal to you, and then your previous girl comes back into your life and wants you.

Would you rather go back with your dream-girl, or stay with the less desirable, but completely loyal girl
Jan 1, 2018 5:00 AM
PartOfTheProblem

Aug 2017
Loyalty over looks for me

Would you rather being stuck married to a girl with no feelings for you or being stuck with a girl you have no feelings for?
I think it's in my basement... let me go upstairs and check.
Jan 10, 2018 12:33 PM

Dec 2014
Being stuck with a girl I have no feelings for.

Would you rather marry Miia but will be crushed to death if you make love or marry Rachnera but will be poisoned to death if you make love?
Jan 13, 2018 5:13 AM

Dec 2015
Death by overbearing cuddles!!!

Would you rather be in a other world RPG game fighting the demon lord with the ability to switch between characters, Mio, Akeno, Stella, Kurumi, Back Rabbit, Papi, Yami, Rory and Shalltear or Rias, Maria, Kotori, Lieselotte, Rin, Miia, Yaya, Eucilwood and Shinobu.
Jan 13, 2018 12:38 PM
Aug 2017
To switch between Rias, Maria, Kotori, Lieselotte, Rin, Miia, Yaya, Eucilwood and Shinobu

Would you rather died and be reincarnated as Issei or as Kizuna?
Jan 16, 2018 11:32 AM

Dec 2014
Hmm have to go with Issei.

Would you rather fight a losing battle against Godzilla to marry Satellizer or fight a winning battle against King Ghidorah but get brutally murdered by Aine?
Jan 21, 2018 12:05 AM

Sep 2016
Well Godzilla always seemed lame to me so losing against it is painful to my pride lel getting murdered is much better lol

Would you rather choose to be able to change bodies to stay immortal or choose cyborgization instead?
Jan 22, 2018 2:17 AM

Dec 2015
Well I don't think I could pass up the opportunity to change bodies to stay immortal. But would I just be able to take someone's younger body or would I be like a time lord and just regenerate. Either way would be pretty cool.

Would you rather live in a fantasy world were you can enslave monster girls via rules of Pokemon, or live in a world where you can build a harem of normal girls via Date A Live rules?
Jan 22, 2018 2:32 AM

Nov 2014
The former seems more fun for some reason.

Would you rather go to 2D world to live with your waifu(s) or bring them to 3D world?
Jan 22, 2018 10:48 AM

Sep 2016
3D world more details.

Would you rather to be evil and live forever or be good and gets murdered young?
Jan 22, 2018 11:16 PM
elk sensei

Oct 2013
Evil (regardless), as that's cooler

Would you rather stay a male and not get any sex ever, or gender bender to a female and get banged by different guys all the time
Jan 23, 2018 2:01 PM

Sep 2016
Well my hands would have to do then ;w;

Would you rather be able to communicate with cats or with humans?
Jan 27, 2018 9:24 PM

Dec 2016
Communicate with humans...As much as I love cats, it would be a pretty hard life not being able to communicate with someone

Would you rather spend 30 mins reading a hardcore yaoi manga/anime or be stuck in school for 10 hours?
Jan 30, 2018 4:29 PM

Sep 2012
That depends what kind of school. I used to have a college class that only met once a week, but the class was like 4 or 5 hours long and that was hell, but elementary school wasn't too bad and that was 8 hours with breaks here and there for food and recess. If there were a bunch of hot babes in said class, then I'd be fine with staying in class for 10 hours, but if not, then I'd bite the bullet and read the manga.

Would you rather be a badass main character who is stuck in a chibi body(kind of like Meliodas from Seven Deadly Sins), or be a badass main character who randomly changes into the opposite sex(like Ranma from Ranma 1/2)?
Feb 1, 2018 6:11 PM
elk sensei

Oct 2013
Um... that's a hard one - I think I'll take the gender swap, since it's not permanent - having a chibi body would be irritating

Would you rather have the ability of telekinesis (able to move things with your mind), or telepathy (able to read minds and speak mentally)
Feb 1, 2018 7:51 PM

Sep 2012
This is actually an easy one. Telepathy would be a top tier power to have, but it could also have a huge impact on you, just like in Kotoura-san. I can't really see any drawbacks from telekinesis, so I'll go with that.

Would you rather be the outright most OPAF character like Saitama from One Punch Man, or be the second strongest and always your hardest to be the best(sometimes you are) like Vegeta from Dragon Ball Super?
Mar 8, 2018 8:28 AM

Dec 2014
Hmm, be the second strongest and always your hardest to be the best(sometimes you are) like Vegeta from Dragon Ball Super. This way, I will always have a challenge to surpass myself from before.

Would you rather sacrifice to protect only your loved ones or sacrifice your loved ones to save the universe?
Apr 4, 2018 11:12 AM
Aug 2017
Sacrifice myself to protect my loved ones

Would you rather sleep with the protagonist's wife but die seconds afterward or sleep with the antagonist's wife but die during the romp?
Apr 7, 2018 9:17 AM
Sep 2017
Sleep with the protagonist's wife? At least I'll get to finish before I kick the bucket

Would you rather get the shit beaten out of you, but wake up in the lap of your favourite anime girl or go on a date with her but it goes south?
Apr 9, 2018 6:35 AM

Apr 2013
Since my date will go south anyway, the latter.

Would you rather have the best sex in the world with a succubus every day and trust her to stop before you die or have mediocre sex with a normal girl every day?
Apr 10, 2018 9:16 AM

Jan 2018
Mediocre sex with a normal girl, because my mediocre life will no longer be mediocre with a girl ready to make love together everyday, eveerydaay. ahem. .

Would you rather eat a cheeseburger during your date or veggie burger to show how health conscious you can be to stay fit for her/him?
Apr 10, 2018 12:00 PM

Dec 2014
Hmm never tried a veggie burger and I do enjoy some cheeseburger. If it's for her, then I can try the veggie burger. I mean its for that date right, I don't have to stop eating cheeseburger, just show I can eat healthy if I choose to.

Would you rather switch gender but be violently rape by the opposite or switch species and be devoured by a predator five minutes later?
Apr 12, 2018 7:33 AM

Dec 2015
I guess I get to live an interesting life after rape (maybe somewhat scarred), besides if I could switch again without the rape that could make things very interesting.

Would you rather be reincarnated falling with body abilities (basically your abilities are in your DNA, only), or reincarnate submerged with environment abilities (basically your abilities are not in you or other people), in a ecchi fantasy world where your main antagonist is the one you don't choose?
May 22, 2018 8:36 AM

Dec 2014
Be reincardnated with body abilities.

Would you rather marry a vampire Rias, but die when she drinks your blood during intercourse or marry a succubus Rias but die when she sucks your soul during intercourse?
Nov 24, 2018 7:49 AM
PartOfTheProblem

Aug 2017
Marry a succubus Rias, I have a fear of blood so there's no way in hell (get it?) that I'd marry a vampire.

Would you rather live for eternity as a statue or live as a human until you're 24 years old and then die?
I think it's in my basement... let me go upstairs and check.
Apr 18, 2020 6:47 AM
Apr 2020
Living Statue might be fun, and I'm already 31 so...

Would you rather fuck a clone of yourself or a giant humanoid cockroach?!
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (10) « First ... « 8 9 [10]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Character Battle: Silver Haired Swordwomen

Punkero - Apr 28

2 by Punkero »»
Apr 29, 10:38 AM

Poll: » VOTING CLOSED:Sci-Fi Character Battle: Pearl Diamond vs Yumeko Suzukiri

Werewolverine4 - Apr 16

2 by ChadLee »»
Apr 28, 12:37 PM

Sticky: » CLIT RAPE!!!! ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

CLYDESDALE - May 15, 2016

201 by CLYDESDALE »»
Apr 24, 7:16 PM

Poll: » [CLOSED] Battle: Catgirl Edition!

XSkii - Apr 8

8 by XSkii »»
Apr 17, 2:45 PM

Poll: » [CLOSED] Gushing Over Magical Girls character battle: Magia Azure vs Sister Gigant

Punkero - Mar 25

3 by Vaenny »»
Mar 26, 7:54 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.