Forum Settings
Forums
Fairy Tail
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
Feb 1, 2016 2:31 AM

Jan 2012
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Oh wow, nice hit on Dimaria Wendy! :D Erza x Juvia in that sleeping bag? :D Laxus vs Wahl incoming, hope his illness doesn't interfere, but it seems likely.
Feb 1, 2016 2:42 AM

Jan 2009
i only read the raws for now, Laxus is sweating there as if he has some illness and Laxus will battle that robot/machine magic user
Feb 1, 2016 3:38 AM

Apr 2008
That little bit of Nalu made my heart warm~

Serena discarded like the gimicky trash he was. Gotta love Gajeel's schtick with arresting XD

So it seems sucking up all those particles from Tempesta did have a lasting effect on Laxus after all.
Feb 1, 2016 3:39 AM

Sep 2008
Looks like another intense battle is starting. Also, am I the only one who can't wait for Gildarz(or what they translate his name to now) to show up?
Feb 1, 2016 3:40 AM

Feb 2014
Laxus is about to kick some ass!
But what we need is more Acnologia!

Feb 1, 2016 3:46 AM

Jan 2009
scanlation is out, fuck yeah Laxus!
Feb 1, 2016 3:50 AM

Aug 2012
hahaha too bad for god serena...
juvia is always prepared lol. zzz.another week to wait..

But you'll still take damage!
Feb 1, 2016 4:00 AM

Jul 2014
That GaLe tease though.
Actually this chapter just has a whole lot of shipteasing for most of the main FT ships: NaLu, Gruvia, GaLe...
NOW ALL WE NEED IS FOR JELLAL TO SHOW UP AND RANDOMLY SAVE ERZA OR SMTH AND THEN JERZA CAN JOIN IN ON THE SHIPTEASING.
Feb 1, 2016 4:00 AM

Dec 2013
Looks like Laxus also has cancer...

Gajeel X Levy continues to be the best ship of this series.

Poor Sherria got stripped. I hope Wendy isn't next.

Dat ending! Obviously Laxus's cancer is going to be a factor for this fight.
Feb 1, 2016 4:05 AM

Oct 2015
i Can see a DeathFlag on Laxus, i hope he doesnt die, he is just so badass, he's like the big bro caractère, protecting everyone from behind the scenes, still waiting gor Gildartz appearence and Natsu's waking up :D and Nalu's moment was great eventho it was short xd
Feb 1, 2016 4:11 AM
Sep 2014
Wendy with the Dragon Force kick.

I guess Mashima won't be taking this war seriously. The enemy just allows their oppressors to regather themselves for another round the following day. Well since Mashima don't care and clearly wants to end this manga, I'll just go with the motions.
Feb 1, 2016 4:18 AM

Nov 2013
Badass Wendy! Go girl!

Time for Laxus to show some good stuff and that Nalu/Gruvia tease.

Acno pls, could you kill Gayjeel and Levy already? Waste of panels...
And "God bye" Serena!
Feb 1, 2016 4:44 AM

Oct 2011
Hiro please, show us already how OP Dimaria is, if even Ajeel can have a sand attack on the size of the city, there's no way Dimaria's magic is only ripping things apart, hopefully that kick from Wendy will make her take things more serious.

Dimaria vs Erza,Kagura,Wendy and Chelia?

Also the way Wahl acted against Laxus tells me he is not as weak as some people thought just because he's the sniper type, OR Nineheart will appear and help Wahl against Laxus, then Gray and Lyon can join the party against the 2 Spriggans.

Also I have a feeling Hiro will not make Laxus that badass simply because of those heart attacks, it's like Hiro doesn't want to make Laxus overpowered or something, hopefully I'm wrong, but I just can't ignore that.
-ZET-Feb 1, 2016 4:49 AM
Feb 1, 2016 4:45 AM

Mar 2011
L....Laxus???

What the hell man? He is supposed to be the next master! Kill Natsu instead if you want drama T_T.
"But don't cry my friends, we are all the same.Every one of us is a human with "H" capital...
and now we are two and one of us has to be shit."
-Mr.Freeman
Feb 1, 2016 5:12 AM
Sep 2012
Well I guess God Serena is dead, I told you he is dead, say hi to Crawford in hell you traitor. So Fairy Heart could be the key to beat Acnologia, if I can echo what Happy at the beginning of the arc, why don't we use it, one thing both sides can agree on, Acnologia needs to go down.

So it is confirmed Natsu is still out of the fight, that is good news for everyone else, they get more chance to shine with Natsu the spotlight hog out of the fight.

Laxus is still suffering from sucking that poison a year ago, he says he feels sick from time to time, I wonder if is mere coincidence now with Acnlogoia appearing. I am worried this is for shadowing his deaths. Of all the dragon slayers I fear most for the 2nd generation dragon slayers, the 1st generation dragon slayers I fell most save will not die, Laxus and Erik they are the perfect sacrificial lamb type characters.

Our South team are headed towards their destination and are getting some rest, oh Juvia, her plan backfired. Nice try.

Meanwhile we get more confirmation that Gajeel and Levy they are doing it now, they have done the deed, Gajeel and his dirty talk.

So now Dimaria is going to pick on a loli, she is a female pervert, when she said she was going to kill Chelia, that is when Fairy Tail was going to come, you just knew that, when death becomes a threat, and Wendy just kicked her right in the face, ha ha. I do think eventually Dimaria will be defeated by Erza because Dimaria likes to strip her opponents and make them too embarrassed, but Erza will defeat her by just not giving a dam if she is naked. She will defeat her naked, I can't wait.

Laxus vs Wahl, if Acnologia is going to kill him, at least he is going to take down a Spriggin before hand, at least that is what I hope. Hiro let him have this victory before you kill him.
Feb 1, 2016 5:31 AM

Mar 2014
Aiyen said:

I guess Mashima won't be taking this war seriously. The enemy just allows their oppressors to regather themselves for another round the following day. Well since Mashima don't care and clearly wants to end this manga, I'll just go with the motions.

Yea after chapter 465(the highest point of the arc) I stopped being interested.. I like that Acnologia is still a constant threat. But the rest of this is meh.. After messing up Brandish's character he's now screwing around with Dimaria whom I was holding a good interest in. All she's doing is stripping women.. If Hiro wanted us to see that Dimaria held an interest in women he could've easily brought more hints to Dimaria's relationship with Brandish.. Stripping down chicks in the middle of a war and on top of that letting them regathering strength was poor writing.. This arc clearly has lost the steam
Feb 1, 2016 5:38 AM
May 2015
Ok chapter... Don't know why but not as pumped to to read this since the chapter with Natsu and Zeref. I just pray that Dimaria and Wahl prove their title isn't fools gold and stomp the competition.. Wendy kicking Dimaria was bullshit.. Blindsided or not. And Dimaria has to do more than strip girls. We get it she like women it's hot but no need to have that bs in the middle of a war. Still not over Brandish and her bullshit character.
Feb 1, 2016 5:45 AM

Apr 2008
Jesus christ people still bitching about so called destroying Brandish's character when it was proven from introduction that she's a MASSIVE dork? Wow you people really love blaming Mashima for your own misguided delusions
Feb 1, 2016 5:47 AM

Oct 2012
good chapter but I didnt receive my answer for whether Serena is dead or not.

Yes Darklight, you still cant bury Serena. lets wait for the next week.
Feb 1, 2016 5:47 AM
Sep 2015
It's time to ship Lucy-chanXFreed~
Feb 1, 2016 5:52 AM

Apr 2008
Kizaru2 said:

Your denial is pathetic. Watch as he's never mentioned again. Just like trash on the side of the road. Next week won't be any difference since just like the title says it's Laxus VS Wahl. God I hate your type so much.

Lucy-is-onemagic said:

No. No way in hell
Feb 1, 2016 5:56 AM
♡( •ॢ◡-ॢ)✧˖° ♡

Dec 2014
.....that Spriggan Swordswoman sure is a fanservice-maker.

Probably Laxus would lose because of his disease.

(っ◔◡◔)っ 𝓘 𝔀𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓪𝓵𝓵 𝓱𝓪𝓿𝓮 𝓪 𝔀𝓸𝓷𝓭𝓮𝓻𝓯𝓾𝓵 𝓭𝓪𝔂 ♥
Feb 1, 2016 5:57 AM

Aug 2014
Aiyen said:

-ZET- said:
Hiro please, show us already how OP Dimaria is, if even Ajeel can have a sand attack on the size of the city, there's no way Dimaria's magic is only ripping things apart, hopefully that kick from Wendy will make her take things more serious.

Dimaria vs Erza,Kagura,Wendy and Chelia?

Pretty much my thoughts, though I think it's clear from the last few chapters the only ones that are gonna matter are Zeref and Acnologia, which is a shame because now the Spriggan seem like filler.
Feb 1, 2016 6:04 AM

Oct 2012
Darklight0303 said:
Kizaru2 said:

Your denial is pathetic. Watch as he's never mentioned again. Just like trash on the side of the road. Next week won't be any difference since just like the title says it's Laxus VS Wahl. God I hate your type so much.

Lucy-is-onemagic said:

No. No way in hell

Yep. lets wait and see. As long as his death was not confirmed, he still may be alive. Wait for atleast 3-4 chapters and then you can call it a denial.
Feb 1, 2016 6:11 AM

Apr 2008
OPKage said:
Darklight0303 said:

No. No way in hell

Yep. lets wait and see. As long as his death was not confirmed, he still may be alive. Wait for atleast 3-4 chapters and then you can call it a denial.

You know what. I have discovered your secret identity. I should have seen it from the very start. You are the black knight of this forum

Feb 1, 2016 6:12 AM

Oct 2011
AllenNoah said:
Pretty much my thoughts, though I think it's clear from the last few chapters the only ones that are gonna matter are Zeref and Acnologia, which is a shame because now the Spriggan seem like filler.

Yeah, since the beginning I never really liked having Spriggans plus Acnologia on the same arc, Acnologia is just too strong compared to everyone and that kind of removes the hype for anyone else, I mean imagine a fight between God Serena and the other 7 DS, that would've been insane.
Feb 1, 2016 6:14 AM
May 2015
No. Bad wendy. Get away from the fanservice girl, you're too young to be fighting her.
Feb 1, 2016 6:19 AM

Aug 2015
Wendy comes and kick Dimaria's face with.... DRAGON FORCE MODE???! seriously? Is that mean that Wendy is better than Natsu at controlling dragon force? The last time Natsu activate it he's still need a bait to activate it..
And yes... the chapter is fooling aroud to much... what are you thinking Mashima?? It's in the middle of a war there.. Is he really want to end the manga that fast to the point most of the enemies are fighting all at once there..
But still.. my Fave girl is fighting too.. go get her Wendy!
Meira_EveFeb 1, 2016 6:23 AM

I'm starting to get embarrassed by my own forum signature line.. XD

Jun 2012
Hmmm how old are Wendy and Shelia? Unfortunately I think they are still too young for THAT.

Jun 2013
Liked the chapter, interested to see what happens next.
Feb 1, 2016 6:23 AM

Oct 2012
Darklight0303 said:
OPKage said:

You know what. I have discovered your secret identity. I should have seen it from the very start. You are the black knight of this forum

Listen to the lyrics. They are all true:

Maybe you are the black knight of the forum after all.
Feb 1, 2016 6:23 AM
Jul 2015
Honestly I think fanbases jump to conclusions WAY too early. I mean, people are talking about the spriggans being disappointing but last time I checked, only 2/12 have been defeated, and 1 by a ridicously OP non fairy tail member. I think i'll wait for some more Spriggan defeats before I cast judgement.
Feb 1, 2016 6:24 AM

Apr 2008
OPKage said:
Darklight0303 said:

Listen to the lyrics. They are all true:

Maybe you are the black knight of the forum after all.

It's not about being stubborn. It's about FACING FACTS. That's what makes you the Black knight. You refuse to face the fact that you have no legs or arms to stand on with your baseless belief he's not dead.

That's why even your riposte attempt falls flat on its face.
Feb 1, 2016 6:25 AM

Mar 2011
Darklight0303 said:
Jesus christ people still bitching about so called destroying Brandish's character when it was proven from introduction that she's a MASSIVE dork? Wow you people really love blaming Mashima for your own misguided delusions

Are you serious right now?

So Brandish is a dork, Dimaria is stupidly forced fanservice, Serena is a clown, Azeel is whatever, August's title is just for show etc etc. So by your logic you are at the very least admitting that Spriggans are an utter failure as an interesting group and don't really pose any threat? As in, they are filler and not entertaining? And somehow this is classified as "reader's delusions" and NOT bad writing?

Wow.....
"But don't cry my friends, we are all the same.Every one of us is a human with "H" capital...
-Mr.Freeman
Feb 1, 2016 6:25 AM

Feb 2010
ah, Dimaria, I thought you might be kind of cool before you started tearing clothes off women. Now you're just annoying.

Still, looking forward to seeing some of the battles.
Feb 1, 2016 6:27 AM

Oct 2012
You refuse to face the fact that you have no legs or arms to stand on with your baseless belief he's not dead.

The thing is that my belief is not baseless.
Feb 1, 2016 6:27 AM

Apr 2008
Kanic said:
Darklight0303 said:

Are you serious right now?

So Brandish is a dork, Dimaria is stupidly forced fanservice, Serena is a clown, Azeel is whatever, August's title is just for show etc etc. So by your logic you are at the very least admitting that Spriggans are an utter failure as an interesting group and don't really pose any threat? As in, they are filler and not entertaining? And somehow this is classified as "reader's delusions" and NOT bad writing?

Wow.....

I never said anything about Dimaria or August. DOn't put words in my mouth. Look at all past arcs. You mourned the destruction of Brandish's character when nothing of the sort happened. She was questionable from the start the moment she first went wobbly lipped over the destroyed stand and the lack of interest in actually FIGHTING. Tell me what type of characters were always defeated first? Was it not the most flamboyant and special snowflakes? Like Vidaldus during the Tower of heaven arc. Remember him? Remember how we didn't learn SQUAT about him?
Darklight0303Feb 1, 2016 6:30 AM
Feb 1, 2016 6:28 AM

Apr 2008
OPKage said:
You refuse to face the fact that you have no legs or arms to stand on with your baseless belief he's not dead.

The thing is that my belief is not baseless.

Yes it is. Every fact we've seen so far goes against it.
Feb 1, 2016 6:30 AM

Oct 2012
Mashima doesn't kill too often. That's enough to base off.
Feb 1, 2016 6:31 AM

Apr 2008
OPKage said:
Mashima doesn't kill too often. That's enough to base off.

Mashima doesn't kill KEY CHARACTERS too often. He kills Extras plenty. So no your excuse is fulllll of holes and already sinking your batttleship to the bottom of the ocean. It wasn't even a battleship. It was a dinghy.
Feb 1, 2016 6:34 AM

Oct 2012
A character with 8 dragon slaying magics, Ishgar's strongest mage is important enough for the story, he has plenty of ways to save him without even calling it an asspull
Feb 1, 2016 6:36 AM

Apr 2008
OPKage said:
A character with 8 dragon slaying magics, Ishgar's strongest mage is important enough for the story, he has plenty of ways to save him without even calling it an asspull

No not when the one who confirmed the death is none other than Acnologia. This guy has a killstreak going on that's lasted over 400 years. He's dead. And no amount of your denial is going to change that. There was another guy like you on another site but guess what. This chapter he admitted he was wrong and that Serena was dead. You would do well to learn from him. Instead of making yourself out to be an even bigger joke than Serena.
Feb 1, 2016 6:40 AM

Mar 2014
rapidcif said:
Honestly I think fanbases jump to conclusions WAY too early. I mean, people are talking about the spriggans being disappointing but last time I checked, only 2/12 have been defeated, and 1 by a ridicously OP non fairy tail member. I think i'll wait for some more Spriggan defeats before I cast judgement.

The Spriggans just aren't delivering the hype anymore. They haven't really done anything in awhile. I wouldn't have much of a problem it Hiro actually showed them more of a threat. Brandish was a complete letdown in terms of how her story was so easily rushed and only made to side with Fairy Tail since she was a fan favorite. DiMaria has done nothing but strip women of their clothing and get kicked in the face by Wendy of all people.. Azeel was decent but was defeated too early however his defeat did make sense and it had sone teamwork. Serena being killed by Acno was correct I mean it's freaking Acnologia but as big of a threat Serena was his presence REALLY short.

I was expecting an actual war with different guilds fighting the Spriggans. We have the setup but that's it. I mean these are the Spriggan 12.. Hiro hyped them up to be the most powerful threat yet however I felt more hyped and more interest when Fairy Tail battled the Demon Gates. Because it was a hard fought back n forth battle. The demons were pushing Fairy Tail to its limits and desperation and keep in mind the demons were considered rejects by Zeref.

Now none of that is happening. Hell Dimaria pretty much let Kagura go back and regathering forces and guess who's with her now? Erza. This won't end well for the Spriggans. It's not the fact Acnologia is stealing the thunder away but the Spriggans since Azeel haven't done anything. Great designs and decent powers but unfortunately Hiro isn't using it any of that potential
TheGrandSage23Feb 1, 2016 6:46 AM
Feb 1, 2016 6:41 AM

Mar 2011
Darklight0303 said:

I never said anything about Dimaria or August. DOn't put words in my mouth. Look at all past arcs. You mourned the destruction of Brandish's character when nothing of the sort happened. She was questionable from the start the moment she first went wobbly lipped over the destroyed stand and the lack of interest in actually FIGHTING. Tell me what type of characters were always defeated first? Was it not the most flamboyant and special snowflakes? Like Vidaldus during the Tower of heaven arc. Remember him? Remember how we didn't learn SQUAT about him?

Right sorry about that. You werent reffering to August when you said that about titles, but Dimaria's behaviour is quite evidently the most ridiculous among all the Spriggans shown so far. Am I not to assume that she is another expendable and non-entertaining character? Do I have any reason to believe that the Spriggans are a threat? The only impressive thing was what Whal did with his decoy and managed to cause injuries without even being there. That was good. Besides that? They are clearly less than Tartaros and for mages that are on average "on par with Ishval's 4" and can solo Kingdoms, I'm just not impressed, they are a waste of time character AND plot wisely, and even worse than that they aren't even putting up entertaining action.

A couple chapters ago I remember arguing with Fai about how we shouldn't be disappointed in the Spriggan's from what happened with Brandish alone, but quite frankly they are losing prestige with every new chapter. They are -supposedly- the last opposition and they are less memmorable than.... I dunno...the elites of Phantom Lord.

TheGrandSage23 said:

The Spriggans just aren't delivering the hype anymore. They haven't really done anything in awhile. I wouldn't have much of a problem it Hiro actually showed them more of a threat. Brandish was a complete letdown in terms of how her story was so easily rushed and only made to side with Fairy Tail since she was a fan favorite. DiMaria has done nothing but strip women of their clothing and get kicked in the face by Wendy of all people.. Azeel was decent but was defeated too early however his defeat did make sense and it had sone teamwork. Serena being killed by Acno was correct I mean it's freaking Acnologia but as big of a threat Serena was his presence REALLY short.

I was expecting an actual war with different guilds fighting the Spriggans. We have the setup but that's it. I mean these are the Spriggan 12.. Hiro hyped them up to be the most powerful threat yet however I felt more hyped and more interest when Fairy Tail battled the Demon Gates. Because it was a hard fought back n forth battle and keep in mind the demons were considered rejects by Zeref.

See this? Are we really all "delusional" or maybe, just maybe, the Spriggans are a total waste???
-Mr.Freeman
Feb 1, 2016 6:42 AM

Oct 2012
I didn't know that you are Mashima's editor. You should stop acting like you know everything about Mashima and his story
That guy on the other site probably cant stand on his words.
Feb 1, 2016 6:46 AM
Oct 2015
I'm more excited to see the two Spriggan headed towards Fairy Heart! Since Cana is located at the guild and we know Gildarts loves to come and save her, he is a possible match up. And maybe Lucy / Cana/ vs the Brandish again ?!? I just have a feeling even though her old wounds against Lucy have gone away , doesn't change the fact that she is loyal to her guild and Zeref. She will be freed and go after the Fairy Heart for the sake of her guild . Makes sense ?!
Feb 1, 2016 6:52 AM

Apr 2008
OPKage said:
I didn't know that you are Mashima's editor. You should stop acting like you know everything about Mashima and his story
That guy on the other site probably cant stand on his words.

I'll throw those words right back at you. Since I don't see you even considering the possibility that you're wrong no matter how likely that is. In other words you are a brick wall and a waste of time. The worst kind of person to have a debate with. No matter. I'll gladly see you try to weasel your way out next week and the week after that. YOu'll go on and on like this until the end of the manga. That is how ridiculous your stance is.

It's no wonder you are so desperate to find some stupid way to make serena survive. You're just as big of a useless clown as he was. Cut from the same cloth.

That person knew how to accept defeat with grace.
Darklight0303Feb 1, 2016 7:01 AM
Feb 1, 2016 7:04 AM

Jun 2013
Aiyen said:

It's tactics... how many wars you heard of being battled at night.
Feb 1, 2016 7:04 AM

Apr 2008

No I can't say you're all that wrong about Dimaria. Though her special trait has only started coming out the most since she started fighting. Before that she was pretty okay.

The only spriggans worth keepiing an eye on are definitely August, Wahl, Braddman Neinhart and Jacob. Dimaria is still not unsalvageable yet. She did seem to take Wendy's kick rather harshly so maybe her switch has been flipped.
Feb 1, 2016 7:07 AM
Mar 2015
Darklight0303 said:

Everyone is a dork in this manga, I think its JSUT annoying when bad guy with the decked stacked and all this power don't JSUT kill their enemy.

Anyway I wonder if gray can remove the remaining demon particles in Lexus body. If the events we saw in the anime Is canon him stressing his body during The thick of his illness in tortures could explain his condition.
Lexus s also the type of character you need to remove from battle to allow tension, since like gildarts and Serena he is impossibly strong
Pages (4) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Fairy Tail Chapter 275 Discussion ( 1 2 )

DuroDeMatar - Mar 16, 2012

52 by aod-kun »»
Today, 6:06 AM

Poll: » Fairy Tail Chapter 268 Discussion ( 1 2 )

BackLashWave - Jan 27, 2012

52 by aod-kun »»
Apr 23, 6:16 AM

Poll: » Fairy Tail Chapter 46 Discussion

Cali4nian - Oct 12, 2009

10 by MAYANK22 »»
Apr 21, 11:30 AM

Poll: » Fairy Tail Chapter 418 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Darklight0303 - Feb 2, 2015

185 by shinytrains »»
Apr 13, 1:00 AM

Poll: » Fairy Tail Chapter 251 Discussion ( 1 2 )

kevin_video - Sep 17, 2011

81 by aod-kun »»
Apr 6, 5:15 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.