Forum Settings
Forums
New
Jan 31, 2016 5:09 PM

Jul 2015
What do you think of this manga. I just found it on mangafox, I'm currently reading it and I'm around the part where shit starts to get real.
Summary: Dongtae is rock bottom in everything. Looks, grades, life,
everything. But all that might change. If you could
change your life by playing a game, would you?
Curious is the case of man.
He runs towards the world he can never catch, and runs away from death he can never escape.
Feb 2, 2016 3:32 PM

Jan 2012
I_M_Ali said:
What do you think of this manga

It's nice , make sure u read it while listening to original music provided by author

The girl eunjoo is getting on my nerves lately.

Feb 2, 2016 10:03 PM

Jan 2016
AllenVonStein said:
I_M_Ali said:

It's nice , make sure u read it while listening to original music provided by author

The girl eunjoo is getting on my nerves lately.

I agree! I like the underlying philosophical thoughts and realistic darkness. Do we chase the things we do because we actually care about it, or because of the external rewards they bring. Do we need to change ourselves or change our self-perspective.

Also, please read it on webtoons to support the author! It's also way nicer to read each chapter in one continuous page and it also has some epic original tunes. I wish other manga had their own soundtracks for chapters, it makes it 100% more immersive.
Feb 4, 2016 1:14 PM

Jul 2015
Yeah I just downloaded all the OSTs, I really like the pandora and chaos tracks they make everything even more epic. Yeah enuju is starting to get annoying and dongtea is still obsessed despite being *friendzoned*
He runs towards the world he can never catch, and runs away from death he can never escape.
Jun 26, 2016 8:25 PM

Dec 2009
Why have the last 70+ whatever chapters always repeat an old chapter or a flashback that is slightly different to an old chapter. And it's multiple times too.

This Manwha would of been done by now.
Jun 28, 2016 2:40 AM
Apr 2016
DICE: The Cube that Changes Everything is webtoon manga based on fantasy story. i like it because dice have romance scene :D and graphic art is good to.
dice can make me imagine "if i have dice" :D
Jun 28, 2016 4:19 AM
Mar 2016
I read up to the most recent arc. It started off really strong but IMO it has been dragging on and I don't like enuju (or whatever he name is) because she is annoying.
Jun 28, 2016 6:38 AM
Dec 2015
I'm still reading the first ten chapters so I can't really tell but it looks nice.
Jul 2, 2016 9:33 PM

Feb 2015
I_M_Ali said:

is it really so hard to say webtoon?
Jul 4, 2016 2:34 AM

Jul 2015
TomDay said:
I_M_Ali said:

is it really so hard to say webtoon?
This was my first webtoon and it took me a little time to know the difference
Jul 4, 2016 7:39 PM

Feb 2015
I_M_Ali said:
This was my first webtoon and it took me a little time to know the difference

ah, ok then, nevermind. keep reading webtoon my friend :)
Jul 13, 2016 4:10 AM

Feb 2016
I really enjoyed this. It was my first manhua but it's a little annoying that it isn't here on myanimelist.
Aug 6, 2016 5:24 AM
Jun 2016
I think it really deserves to have A LIVE ANIME VERSION. It has a really good and interesting plot! Hell it is possible to make it to the TOP 10 most popular anime
Aug 9, 2016 8:23 AM
May 2016
It was great but the moment where Julius Caesar and Dart Vader came on one single page was the moment I didn't take this seriously anymore. The reference was kinda confusing, you know...

Nov 29, 2016 11:33 PM
Nov 2016
They really need to add this to MAL it would make life so much easier because the updates are really slow and you might forget the name of the manhua but I wish there was an anime for this
Dec 15, 2016 8:15 PM
Nov 2016
This manga is so good and is one of my favorite. I really hope they add it on here.
Jan 22, 2017 12:53 PM
Jan 2017
I remember reading some chapters some time ago and was quite interested in the story concept - giving people the possibility to change themselves (with help of the dice) but they have to get active and do something and it doesn't just magically happen.
The releases were slow so I dropped it somewhere.
All in all it's a refreshing story.
Apr 29, 2017 5:22 PM
Apr 2017
Only if DICE were real!!! SUPERPOWERS all the way
Aug 19, 2017 5:30 PM
Jun 2015
Eh, it was super good at the first few chapters, then started going downhill after Mio appeared. You could say the romance wasn't really fitting the current situation and got really boring. I can't really relate with most of you anymore since I dropped it.

Also think X is too OP and should have weaknesses. I hate child antagonists.
Aug 20, 2017 8:12 AM
Aug 2017

You can live with dignity, you can't die with it.
Sep 14, 2017 7:22 PM
Mar 2016
Not really that good. The concept is amazing but after reading 40 chapters i can say nothing interesting happened.

the DICES can change everything but all we got is teenager drama. The dead guy was the only one in the whole series that explored the dices properly.
Sep 14, 2017 7:57 PM

Jul 2016
IoriKun said:
Eh, it was super good at the first few chapters, then started going downhill after Mio appeared. You could say the romance wasn't really fitting the current situation and got really boring. I can't really relate with most of you anymore since I dropped it.

Also think X is too OP and should have weaknesses. I hate child antagonists.

His weakness is exactly that, he's a child. He's too cocky, and doesn't believe he can lose.
Roses are red, violets are blue
The words ahead are false
The words behind are true
Sep 15, 2017 1:44 PM

Jul 2015
Wow what a coincidence, I was just planning on starting this and it turns out there's a forum thread for it here coooool. Is this really worth the read? I don't want to invest myself into something that I'll lose interest like halfway through. I'm almost caught up with Tower of God so I'm hoping this'll be a good follow-up series.

caught in the wonder
Nov 19, 2017 1:50 PM
Oct 2014
It would be really cool if there was a game app. I have just started reading but can not stop reading! Also hope that the series is coming!!!
Nov 19, 2017 2:30 PM

Sep 2017
I_M_Ali said:
What do you think of this manga. I just found it on mangafox, I'm currently reading it and I'm around the part where shit starts to get real.
Summary: Dongtae is rock bottom in everything. Looks, grades, life,
everything. But all that might change. If you could
change your life by playing a game, would you?

It's good not amazing but really enjoyable although sometimes it can be a bit boring since it doesn't change a lot. The shit will go next lvl in the last chapters so it's kinda weird that adults don't realise anything and that students are so obsessed with the dice so it feels a bit less realistic but it's good nonetheless. I just expected way to much in the first chapters because I thought it had an incredible potential in feelings and plot but in the end it didn't go this way.

Won't lie, the best scenes are the ones Dongtae spends with the girl he's gonna date (won't tell which one obviously). Read it on webtoon if possible there's a mobile app for it, you might also find other webtoons as good as D.I.C.E.

Other webtoons which I consider better:
Exctasy Hearts(9/10) highly recommend as personnal taste, romance, sport, slice of life.
Outcast (9/10) action
ReLife (9/10) slice of life romance
Tales Of Demons And Gods (9/10 if not 10/10, started to become a bit slow paced) action tiny harem
Siren's Lament(10/10) best romance I've read so far
SubZero (10/10) only 9 chap so it might go down
Crimson Princess (need to pay for it, have yet to read it but can't wait)
MX_TheoNov 19, 2017 2:37 PM
Dec 7, 2017 1:33 AM
Dec 2017
What i think main character is worse built reason of all this mess clinging on a girl even she have a good boyfriend and he is just not fit for main at all although that girl boyfriend is cool and well built thats all manga story is great that why manga survived but main character is not good at all that what i can see. People telling angu is annoying but she is just true to her words i don't find any problem in her character.
vijayv10Dec 7, 2017 1:42 AM
Dec 8, 2017 3:10 AM

Jan 2017
Seeing this thread reminds me that I've been putting DICE on-hold for almost 7 months now lol. It's a nice read, I remember binge reading it in 3 days. I'm still waiting for season 3 to finish before reading it again but it looks like I have to reread cause I forgot the story and characters already XD.
Dec 28, 2017 12:02 PM
Jan 2017
This Webtoon should be an anime!
Jan 29, 2018 4:48 PM
Nov 2016
Pretty good , still waiting for the final part though
Mar 15, 2018 7:14 PM

Jan 2013
Every time I check whether DICE has been put on MLA, I get linked to this forum. It's been years since I've checked and it's a shame it isn't on here yet.
Mar 15, 2018 7:16 PM

Dec 2017
Is it actually good or is it like the annoying webtoons that are plain retarded.
Yeah right there is no way a doujin about vomit exists.
Good song https://soundcloud.com/yeungkakit33/op4-hekireki-last-alliance
Tsumino account is BigMaraIppo
Another Good Song Listen to テスト by mukami #np on #SoundCloud
https://soundcloud.com/mukami/77a
Ashita no Joe and Megalo box are disappointing anime.
My reviews:https://myanimelist.net/profile/Botan-Chan45/reviews
Best Naruto Op: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ByCNZxOBVWM&list=RDByCNZxOBVWM&index=1
discord name: Chitoge Kirisaki#9564
https://discord.gg/nGKu6zx my discord server for plebs
May 12, 2018 11:35 PM

Feb 2015
back here i don't quite know why i dropped it, maybe because i wasn't into webtoon at the time. i'm considering reading it now though.

Botan-Chan45 said:
Is it actually good or is it like the annoying webtoons that are plain retarded.

that's so vauge i'm not sure how anyone can respond to you.
Oct 28, 2019 8:06 AM
Oct 2019
Eunjoo is really getting on my nerves and i can't help but get irritated whenever she appears because her ideals are so fucking bullshit. She thinks that everyone is happy without dice because she is
Nov 17, 2019 1:26 PM

Mar 2014
Plot should have been shorter, seriously. Nowadays it kind of drags a lot. Specially the fight with X arc.

By the way, Mio>Eunjoo.
FGO NA Code: 482.072.599

(F2P thug life of savings...)

Ben-to! best nonsensical action anime. Ever.
Mar 7, 2020 10:37 PM
Sep 2019
I am currently into this manhwa and It goes absolutely shit and that's where it belongs..... you can read it but be prepared for some absolute eyesore and boring chapters like 5 in a row

Jul 11, 2020 4:22 AM

Apr 2020
some of Webtoon's works are in MAL.Why is this Manhwa not in MAL?
Who knows?
"Raise your words, not voice. It is rain that grows flowers, not thunder"~Rumi

Sep 1, 2020 12:13 PM
Sep 2020
Started with good motion, thought it might take a turn, but yet(chapter 345) it didn't happened. Not to mention the girl Enjoo, she is annoying (very much)
Oct 9, 2020 4:44 AM
Jan 2020
Hey guys i've been thinking about reading this webtoon and wanted to know if the story is about to end or somewhere near that point ?
and also tell me your top 3 manhwa and top 3 manga .

Oct 9, 2020 7:04 PM
Dec 2015
it feels like it keeps on just rotating, i mean that. its repeatative. if only they make it short. it feels like it was being forcefully prolonged due to its popularity
Jul 26, 2021 8:56 AM
Aug 2019
It oficially ended a week and a half ago . im still crying rn T_T . The ost of the manhwa is superb , definitely need to check that out , man i love this webtoon even though its plot was a bit long and stretched in the 4th season it sure did bring me a lot of enjoyment , im happy that dongtae x mio ended together but i just hoped that the author can give some kind of extra episode to show them being together with each other :))))
Aug 1, 2021 7:15 AM
Dec 2017
Manhwa was pretty good. Would be nice if it was a harem end with the teacher and his gf.
Aug 15, 2021 11:19 PM
Jul 2018
When will the Myanimelist add this webtoon in his manwha list?

I want to add it in my list like Omniscient Reader, Tower of God ,etc
Jan 6, 2022 3:41 AM
Jun 2021
I just started reading this manga & this manga is giving me great hype.So, I thought I would add this manga in my manga list but I'm disappointed that this kind of great manga is not in Myanimelist. I know you won't believe but just start reading this manga & you'll be a become a fan of this manga. I request to MAL that they should add this manga in their database. That's all
Jan 6, 2022 6:28 AM

Jan 2017
leadingrhyth said:
I request to MAL that they should add this manga in their database. That's all

MAL allow Manhwa (Korean comics) & Manhua (Chinese comics) in their database only if they got a physical release in their country of origin.

DICE is a Manhwa (Korean) that doesn't have any physical release in Korea , so it won't be added until it does get one. (Unlikely at this point , but it can always happens)

If you want to keep track of it , i suggest you to use your "About Me" section , or use another site such as MangaUpdates.
"Genius lives only one storey above madness."
– Arthur Schopenhauer.

"Stupidity is a talent for misconception."
– Edgar Allan Poe.

"I'm tired... & hungry."
– Alexioos95.
Jan 6, 2022 11:59 PM
Jun 2021
Alexioos95 said :
If you want to keep track of it , i suggest you to use your "About Me" section , or use another site such as [url=http://mangaupdates.com/]MangaUpdates
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

That's why I have create a anilist account of mine to track the manga/manhwa/manhua which are not in Myanimelist.
May 22, 2022 9:59 AM
May 2022
I finished reading the DICE : the cube that changes everything in 3 days near 387 chapters .
I want more 😭

More topics from this board

Sticky: » 2024 Manga Reading Challenge - Sign Up ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

MRC_mod - Jan 18

378 by Hexcellion »»
4 hours ago

» From all the ongoing (and on hiatus) manga, you can choose only one to eventually reach a conclusion. Which one would it be?

Caciulacdlac - Apr 10

5 by nishant0 »»
7 hours ago

» Most obscure titles in your list.

Otakupervert890 - Feb 24

21 by nishant0 »»
7 hours ago

» Do you guys pick up completed axed manga.

zkl_ - Feb 28

13 by bucciest »»
8 hours ago

Poll: » What is your favorite shounen arc?

HM0710 - Sep 6, 2021

17 by Rhaelynne »»
10 hours ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.