Forum Settings
Forums
New
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Jul 31, 2010 2:09 PM

Feb 2010
I dont give a flying sh*t if they hate anime. As long as you enjoy it, thats all that matters...
'Life is just a game you play'
Dec 4, 2011 5:24 AM

Nov 2008
Firstly I have no idea why anyone would *HATE* any media out there. I would propably just smirk and say something along the lines "Wouldn't you want to waste that energy in something else?" or "You being angry is more childish than me watching animation"

Actually I know a few people who don't like anime at all, but it's actually kind of fun to see them being annoyed over it while I'm just chilling. ;)
Dec 4, 2011 7:25 AM

Apr 2011
I don't care about them. Haters gonna hate.
Dec 13, 2011 4:29 PM

Jul 2008
In case you're wondering, I don't care anymore. I only made this thread two years ago because yes, haters annoy me, but as long as they're not affecting my life and whatnot, I really shouldn't give a shit ;)
Jan 3, 2012 1:04 AM

Oct 2011
all i can say is "ignorance is a bliss" :D
Mar 17, 2012 6:43 AM

Jan 2008
haters hu ? ive been told i shouldnt make them cry all the time :P

but its hard not to step on that lowly simpleminded scum as it is my fault they have to exist with such a poor intellect ... :P:P:P

"Smiles aren't made, they're shown."- Belldandy (A!MG)
Mar 17, 2012 9:52 AM

Mar 2008
LMAO Rai is such a big sadist~
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 17, 2012 3:41 PM

Mar 2012
Thank god never met one, but I wouldnt care if someone hated it :) that person just doesnt know what he/she misses
Mar 17, 2012 9:05 PM

Jan 2012
i try to convert them :) by best friend is an anime hater, i feel she just hasnt watched the rite anime, one she relates to and gets sucked in by the story and/or amazing characters

and if i cant convert them i agree to disagree,respectfully
Mar 18, 2012 12:14 AM

Jan 2008
animegrrrl said:
i try to convert them :) by best friend is an anime hater, i feel she just hasnt watched the rite anime, one she relates to and gets sucked in by the story and/or amazing characters

best friends are hard to deal with in this but there is always the right anime even if its just this one its enough ^^

what is she like ? the only anime my fem. best friend like is Nana, nothing else ^^ well primary she likes Nana cause Vivienne Westwood likes it so >.< whatever who cares ^^

if u can give us a little "overview" we might find it ;)

Mar 18, 2012 10:40 AM

Mar 2008
best to way to deal with friends... tie them up and open their eyes wide facing the screen~ make them 'download' the contents into their brain~ LOL
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 18, 2012 11:00 AM

Jul 2009
Chasekun said:
best to way to deal with friends... tie them up and open their eyes wide facing the screen~ make them 'download' the contents into their brain~ LOL

so evil of you chase. but i would probably do the same thing.
Mar 18, 2012 11:54 AM

Jan 2012
RaiStorM said:
animegrrrl said:

best friends are hard to deal with in this but there is always the right anime even if its just this one its enough ^^

what is she like ? the only anime my fem. best friend like is Nana, nothing else ^^ well primary she likes Nana cause Vivienne Westwood likes it so >.< whatever who cares ^^

well being that she likes vampire stuff, true blood and twilight im thinking sum vampire knight is in order for her lol. she is in college a payroll manager and a shy introspective closet perv XD
Mar 21, 2012 11:55 PM

Jan 2008
animegrrrl said:
RaiStorM said:
animegrrrl said:

well being that she likes vampire stuff, true blood and twilight im thinking sum vampire knight is in order for her lol. she is in college a payroll manager and a shy introspective closet perv XD

sounds to me like .... this might be something to check : Shingetsutan Tsukihime

Mar 25, 2012 6:43 PM

Jan 2012
^ thats a good idea and thx for reminding me i hafta add that to my anime list :)
Mar 25, 2012 7:17 PM

Jan 2008
if uve checked it, tell me what u think ^^ if its not going to work with this ill think over it again ;)

Mar 27, 2012 7:35 PM

Jan 2012
i watched it and its great, myt just do the trick thx :)
Mar 29, 2012 11:08 PM

Jan 2008
nice ^^ np ;) always happy when all that normaly good for nothing knowledge in my head can be of any use ^^

Apr 14, 2012 5:55 AM

Nov 2011
Don't care. I could care less about what they think about anime, as long as they leave me the fuck alone about it. But no one would guess I'm into anime irl anyway.
May 9, 2012 7:25 PM

Jan 2008
Eight said:
Don't care. I could care less about what they think about anime, as long as they leave me the fuck alone about it. But no one would guess I'm into anime irl anyway.

So u dont run around having anyone know ???

Even my Boss knows xD but he couldnt care less ^^

And most interesting ... with the time, i found some of my Colleagues at least know some and even have favourites ^^ they just started to talk about it after some time when theyve noticed, nothing bad is going to happen :) no one tries something funny with me anyway, they know theyll loose :P

Sep 9, 2012 12:35 AM
Lewd Connoisseur

Nov 2011
I usually just ignore them. Thankfully I don't come across any of them from where I've grown up.
Mar 15, 2013 1:33 AM
Jan 2013
i pretty much ignore them. if they don't like what i watch, why should i care? chances are i dont like something that they like to watch, and i'm not the type to bag on people for what they watch...except for workaholics. i really hate that show

Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

» Anyone here practice martial arts or other fighting techniques?

HateYouFool2 - Aug 7, 2009

16 by MetalistPunk »»
Mar 13, 2021 11:41 AM

Sticky: » ALL MEMBER ... Introduce yourself! ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

KaminaKai - Oct 10, 2008

931 by OtakumiReviews »»
Mar 6, 2016 8:05 AM

Sticky: » Your opinion matters! Ways to improve this club! ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

KaminaKai - Oct 18, 2008

369 by WAniMeZ »»
May 13, 2015 7:00 AM

» Fav quotes from anime/manga.

Roncha - Feb 7, 2009

22 by Midori-tan »»
Jan 31, 2014 2:02 PM

» Riddles and Brain Teasers ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Saitoe - Oct 21, 2008

273 by makitokun »»
Mar 23, 2013 4:07 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.