Forum Settings
Forums
New
Nov 28, 2015 1:36 AM

Nov 2015
I have been trying to find this anime for awhile now and I just haven't found it yet
because of how unpopular and unnoticeable it is. All I can remember about the anime is that there is a war going on and so this guy and a girl go to a clan or faction or country (I'm not sure) to join up. So the guy takes a test or something and he takes out all the fighter in the dojo and then he gets recruited. There was this girl (Her weapon is a bow) that watched the hole fight and doesn't like the boy because of the way he fights or something else cant remember. The girl with the bow challenges the boy to a dual and the winner gets to make the other person do whatever they want. (the dual takes place at a beach at the night) (the girl wants to kick the boy out the country and that's why she made the dual) The boy ends up winning against the girl and the boys demand was to become friends with her. (this all happened in 1-2 episodes I think)

I really bad at explaining things, so I hope who ever is reading gets a good idea of what anime I'm talking about. If anybody can help me i would be so thankfull. (:

Liam,
Nov 28, 2015 1:38 AM

Jan 2015
Looks like Kingdom?
Twitter and it's consequences had been a disaster for the human race
Nov 28, 2015 1:45 AM

Nov 2015
Nope the art style looks different

More topics from this board

Poll: » What's with all the hate from the MAL community towards Anitubers? ( 1 2 )

Alpha_1_Zero - Yesterday

57 by SuperAdventure »»
2 minutes ago

» Why male characters tend to have more interesting personalities than female characters?

Alpha_1_Zero - Today

11 by Alpha_1_Zero »»
10 minutes ago

Sticky: » AWC 2024 Anime Watching Challenge - Sign-Up (Open Until December 10th) ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

AWC_mod - Jan 1

984 by subahokke »»
13 minutes ago

» ❄️ Anime Winter 2024 Male Characters Tournament ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

ISeeLifePeople - Apr 14

238 by ISeeLifePeople »»
14 minutes ago

» I made a fake anime seasonal chart using AI. Which of these sounds interesting to you? ( 1 2 3 )

FFandMMfan - Apr 13

130 by Punkero »»
17 minutes ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.