Forum Settings
Forums
Fairy Tail
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »
Nov 23, 2015 11:09 AM
Oct 2013
Gin-Tsu said:

The same shit can be said about your OP/Luffy. Stop acting like FT is the only Manga folowing the shounen pattern. It's always the OP fapboys coming up with this nonsense.

I woin´t scold you since you seem new to this forums and not know me, but I´m a Zorro fanboy and have issued complaints about Luffy´s stagnation as a character, furthermore I do enhance the notion of making One Piece tards stfu when Fairy Tail pulls the same shit One Piece.

There are plenty on this site, some clearly define what they like about the one and dislike about the other, but I´ve come across two idiots who post shit like this

Ironically not the most stupid accusations i´ve read on the internet that was actually a guy who claimed that WoW invented the Griphon.

The internet welcome home!
IsterioNov 23, 2015 11:32 AM
Nov 23, 2015 11:30 AM

Apr 2008
CookingPriest said:
Aiko_Hiroshi said:

Gray wasn't acting like a jerk, he was completely reasonable. He said the things he did because he cares about Natsu, who IS his best friend. This shouldn't be about wanking to either of them, but this is what people do with their favorite characters in an action shonen. Gray is far from my favorite character, but holy hot hell am I sick of seeing you and Darklight bitch about him every time he remotely does anything. There is literally nothing he can do that WON'T upset you.

He was being worried for Natsu yet it is not what gray fanbois in this thread took from that scene. "Omg Gray was being reasonable and thought Natsu was stupid!"

Gray Fans are almost as bad as Slaine fans were in Aldnoah forums

You know what is upsetting? Gray not getting ANY consequences for a free power up and getting whitewashed for leaving Juvia without explanations to the point of her getting sick. That is what is upsetting.

Summed it up perfectly. I have yet to regain the faith lost in the human race after witnessing the Slaine fandumbs and Gray's breed aren't helping either
Nov 23, 2015 11:37 AM

Jul 2007
Ophis said:
Since Zeref is fighting so soon in this arc, I can't help but feel like Anhkseram will be the true final boss, and make a Kaguya-like entrance.

Zeref being not a final boss is as obvious as the fact that this is not the final arc. The gods that cursed Mavis and Zeref will most likely be the final villain.
Nov 23, 2015 12:27 PM

Mar 2014
Good chapter(7/10) but god Erza annoys me now and Mavis is being punked by Zeref.

This time this has nothing to do with being a me being a Gray fanboy or not. So don't try to use that angle. Gray was right to second guess. Erza has Natsu's(second favorite character after Post TS Lucy) manhood firmly inside her and it's been that way for too long. Trying make Gray seem like he's in the wrong with her "high and mighty our faith is all that matters bs" then Mavis just comes along and agrees.. No mention of Natsu being too gung ho. And you wonder how Zeref is punking Mavis so easily? This was one of the problems FT had(fixed it after the GMG arc for the most part) that "faith and friendship" was all that mattered to win and not power or skill.

The reason why this situation is better handled is because we know that Natsu is one of the strongest characters in the FT verse and that his power has grown immensely. He was specifically created to end Zeref's life however the thing is that we(the audience) know this not the characters. If Gray knew what Natsu was he wouldn't second guess but instead have faith in Natsu for logical reasons. Instead of having blind faith like Erza or Mavis for no reason whatsoever
TheGrandSage23Nov 23, 2015 12:32 PM
Nov 23, 2015 12:34 PM
Nov 2015
This was a good chapter. I feel like the fight between Natsu and Zeref is too soon, especially because it's it's supposed to be very climactic and they still have 11 spriggans and tons of foot soldiers to beat up.
Nov 23, 2015 1:44 PM

Apr 2008
TheGrandSage23 said:
Good chapter(7/10) but god Erza annoys me now and Mavis is being punked by Zeref.

This time this has nothing to do with being a me being a Gray fanboy or not. So don't try to use that angle. Gray was right to second guess. Erza has Natsu's(second favorite character after Post TS Lucy) manhood firmly inside her and it's been that way for too long. Trying make Gray seem like he's in the wrong with her "high and mighty our faith is all that matters bs" then Mavis just comes along and agrees.. No mention of Natsu being too gung ho. And you wonder how Zeref is punking Mavis so easily? This was one of the problems FT had(fixed it after the GMG arc for the most part) that "faith and friendship" was all that mattered to win and not power or skill.

The reason why this situation is better handled is because we know that Natsu is one of the strongest characters in the FT verse and that his power has grown immensely. He was specifically created to end Zeref's life however the thing is that we(the audience) know this not the characters. If Gray knew what Natsu was he wouldn't second guess but instead have faith in Natsu for logical reasons. Instead of having blind faith like Erza or Mavis for no reason whatsoever

I might believe what you say if Gray had not explicitly mentioned the Book of END. You know the same thing he was so gung ho about destroying EVEN THOUGH THE FREAKING HUNDRED IF NOT THOUSAND YEAR DRAGON SAID NOT TO!
Nov 23, 2015 2:38 PM
May 2015
BlueBaegon said:
This was a good chapter. I feel like the fight between Natsu and Zeref is too soon, especially because it's it's supposed to be very climactic and they still have 11 spriggans and tons of foot soldiers to beat up.

*Queue 10 chapter break from the Zeref v Natsu fight* ;)

Darklight0303 said:
TheGrandSage23 said:

I might believe what you say if Gray had not explicitly mentioned the Book of END. You know the same thing he was so gung ho about destroying EVEN THOUGH THE FREAKING HUNDRED IF NOT THOUSAND YEAR DRAGON SAID NOT TO!

Gray heard Igneel say this when? Oh, that's right. Igneel only told Natsu that while they were a few hundred or thousand feet in the air. Gray could totally hear that, right guys?

I usually just sit around and read everyone's opinions instead of commenting, but you posted something that is logically impossible.
Nov 23, 2015 3:41 PM
May 2015
Looks like I'm the only one here who really liked things happening so soon.
Natsu could easily destroy the 100 thousand soldiers with no harsh, but that was just to show numbers and how big is Alvarez army.
But i liked the fight between then so soon.
It makes a lot of sense.
If I was Zeref, and finally the one who I created to kill me is strong enougj to do this, I would be really anxious and nervous and go ahead without thinking.
If I was Natsu And have a special technique, a power that can destroy an immortal and do an end in the emperor of enemy, I would use it as soon as possible.
But I still sense Acnologia approaching and changing everything.
Loved this chapter.
Nov 23, 2015 6:52 PM

Apr 2014
Waiting for Acnologia to interrupt this brotherly reunion.....
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Nov 24, 2015 2:11 AM
Anime Moderator
᠎ Master Öqvily᠎

Aug 2014
That roar, so freaking awesome.

Forum set made by my
secret santa, Nate!
Nov 24, 2015 5:36 AM

Aug 2014
Zerienga said:
Gray heard Igneel say this when? Oh, that's right. Igneel only told Natsu that while they were a few hundred or thousand feet in the air. Gray could totally hear that, right guys?

I usually just sit around and read everyone's opinions instead of commenting, but you posted something that is logically impossible.

Not to mention Gray wasn't even in the area when Igneel told Natsu that. He was roaming through hallways finding Natsu's scarf.
Nov 24, 2015 7:41 AM

Oct 2009
trump54 said:
Ophis said:
Since Zeref is fighting so soon in this arc, I can't help but feel like Anhkseram will be the true final boss, and make a Kaguya-like entrance.

Is that the name of the god? Does Zeref still love natsu? The first time they met, his curse activated, the second time it did not. I was wondering if his emotions flared up randomly as they did with Mavis would it kill Natsu.
Or will that situation be avoided

In answer to your question. Yes Ankhseram is the name of the god who supposedly cursed Zeref. As for Zeref he loves and hates Natsu at the same time, wanting to kill him, and for Natsu to kill him. The curse won't activate randomly because he is now in control of them, as his thrown away his care of life. The first time they met, Zeref couldn't control his powers since he loved life.
And that's all for your question. Hope it helped.
The loneliest people are the kindest. The saddest people smile the brightest. The most damaged people are the wisest. All because they don't wish to see anyone else suffer the way they did.
Nov 24, 2015 8:20 AM

Oct 2009
Zerienga said:
BlueBaegon said:

Darklight0303 said:

Technically Gray wasn't around when Igneel said not to destroy the book of E.N.D.
And Natsu only told Gray that he promised Igneel to retrieve the book of E.N.D.
And Gray himself has made a promise to his father to destroy the book of E.N.D.
Both of them naturally conflict due to promises they made.
Erza is blindly trusting in Natsu. However you can see Mavis hesitate. She agrees with Erza as there isn't actually anything they can do about it, but simply trust in Natsu's judgement and abilities. They have other problems to think about.
If anyone believe there is a better idea, please share your thoughts. I just want to state that this is my own observations and opinion.

People usually don't have a problem with characters. They somehow just have a problem with and cannot ignore the fanboys of characters. e.g. Gray's hardcore fanboys apparently.

As for the fact if Gray finds out that Natsu is E.N.D. which he will find out eventually. He'll be faced with a dilemma, whether he will destroy Natsu or not. Can he save Natsu and destroy E.N.D. Is that possible? E.N.D. and Natsu are the same person. What happens when E.N.D. is awakened.

Looking forward to Mashima's writing.
The loneliest people are the kindest. The saddest people smile the brightest. The most damaged people are the wisest. All because they don't wish to see anyone else suffer the way they did.
Nov 24, 2015 8:37 AM

Jul 2007
> Implying END story will be about FodderGray and not Lucy

KEK.

Gray is there to be foderized by END, due to his unhealthy END obsession. Lucy is there to save/stop Natsu. That's the only logical way this can go.
Nov 24, 2015 8:46 AM

Apr 2008
Theusis3 said:
Zerienga said:

Technically Gray wasn't around when Igneel said not to destroy the book of E.N.D.
Erza is blindly trusting in Natsu. However you can see Mavis hesitate. She agrees with Erza as there isn't actually anything they can do about it, but simply trust in Natsu's judgement and abilities. They have other problems to think about.
If anyone believe there is a better idea, please share your thoughts. I just want to state that this is my own observations and opinion.

People usually don't have a problem with characters. They somehow just have a problem with and cannot ignore the fanboys of characters. e.g. Gray's hardcore fanboys apparently.

As for the fact if Gray finds out that Natsu is E.N.D. which he will find out eventually. He'll be faced with a dilemma, whether he will destroy Natsu or not. Can he save Natsu and destroy E.N.D. Is that possible? E.N.D. and Natsu are the same person. What happens when E.N.D. is awakened.

It doesn't matter if Gray heard or didn't hear what Igneel told Natsu. First off Gray was there when Atlas Flame said that Igneel fought END 400 years ago but couldn't beat him. That alone gives Igneel more credence than some revived corpse who had nothing but second or third hand account knowledge of END. Someone who fought END VS Someone who only heard about END. It doesn't take a genius to figure out whose words are more valid.

Gray was anything but reasonable at that point in time. He wasn't thinking straight in the least. His whole vendetta against END is nothing more than a stopgap measure to keep Gray somewhat relevant Or else he'd end up just as detached from the main plotline as Erza.

First off END was sealed away hundreds of years before Deliora destroyed his village and killed his parents. IT wasn't like END ORDERED DEliora to do that. At most that would probably be Marde Geer's doing.

Second: The guarantee that Devil Slayer magic that Silver came up with can for sure take down END. On what basis? Silver was not around when END was active. He has never seen END in action, he has never fought END. And yet somehow this random magic can kill him. Zeref's finest creation for the purpose of killing him.

It's a joke and anyone buying into it literally is nothing more than a fool.

CookingPriest said:

KEK.

Gray is there to be foderized by END, due to his unhealthy END obsession. Lucy is there to save/stop Natsu. That's the only logical way this can go.

Yup pretty much and that moment can't come any sooner.
Darklight0303Nov 24, 2015 9:11 AM
Nov 24, 2015 10:11 AM

Jun 2013
The amount of hate for Gray lol Here I am sitting eating chips (Light style) while you all argue about this...
Nov 24, 2015 10:18 AM

Aug 2014
Darklight0303 said:
It doesn't matter if Gray heard or didn't hear what Igneel told Natsu. First off Gray was there when Atlas Flame said that Igneel fought END 400 years ago but couldn't beat him. That alone gives Igneel more credence than some revived corpse who had nothing but second or third hand account knowledge of END. Someone who fought END VS Someone who only heard about END. It doesn't take a genius to figure out whose words are more valid.

Which is why Gray wanted to destroy the book before E.N.D. could be let out.

Darklight0303 said:
Gray was anything but reasonable at that point in time. He wasn't thinking straight in the least. His whole vendetta against END is nothing more than a stopgap measure to keep Gray somewhat relevant Or else he'd end up just as detached from the main plotline as Erza.

How so? He seemed rather composed and reasonable. "Here's Zeref's strongest demon. Right now he's asleep in an easily destroyable book. Let's destroy it before he wakes up."

Darklight0303 said:
First off END was sealed away hundreds of years before Deliora destroyed his village and killed his parents. IT wasn't like END ORDERED DEliora to do that. At most that would probably be Marde Geer's doing.

It's not that he blames E.N.D. for Deliora, he just doesn't want anymore destruction caused by Etherios Demons like he experienced. Kinda like how Crime Sorcerie takes out Dark Guilds related to Zeref.

Darklight0303 said:
Second: The guarantee that Devil Slayer magic that Silver came up with can for sure take down END. On what basis? Silver was not around when END was active. He has never seen END in action, he has never fought END. And yet somehow this random magic can kill him. Zeref's finest creation for the purpose of killing him.

How is that any different from the people believing in Natsu's secret bandage weapon? He's never actually fought Zeref and has no idea as to what his full abilities are, and yet somehow he developed a move that can in a year, possibly less. Doesn't that sound just as ludicrous.
Nov 24, 2015 10:38 AM

Apr 2008
AllenNoah said:
Darklight0303 said:

Which is why Gray wanted to destroy the book before E.N.D. could be let out.

Darklight0303 said:

How so? He seemed rather composed and reasonable. "Here's Zeref's strongest demon. Right now he's asleep in an easily destroyable book. Let's destroy it before he wakes up."

Darklight0303 said:

It's not that he blames E.N.D. for Deliora, he just doesn't want anymore destruction caused by Etherios Demons like he experienced. Kinda like how Crime Sorcerie takes out Dark Guilds related to Zeref.

Darklight0303 said:

How is that any different from the people believing in Natsu's secret bandage weapon? He's never actually fought Zeref and has no idea as to what his full abilities are, and yet somehow he developed a move that can in a year, possibly less. Doesn't that sound just as ludicrous.

Except the Dragon who fought END said NOT to destroy the book. Given he wanted to defeat the demon in the past and now told Natsu to CAPTURE the book instead of burning it outright, something which would be much easier for Natsu to do given his schtick IS fire after all, proves there's a deeper motive behind it. Much deeper than the RAWR revenge bullshit Gray was on at the time.

If he didn't blame END, he'd focus MORE on the creator of END. Instead he's still going on and on about how he's going to be the one to take END down.

It is different since Natsu is END. The one Zeref Created with the express purpose to kill him. Natsu unlocking that ability during the one year timeskip is a billion times more believable than a magic concocted on nothing but hearsay.
Darklight0303Nov 24, 2015 10:41 AM
Nov 24, 2015 10:45 AM

Jun 2013
Sorry man gotta agree with AllenNoah. I mean you state that part with Igneel saying that the book should not be destoryed, but Gray DOESN'T KNOW THAT. The only one who knows is Natsu.

Why is Gray so keen on E.N.D? Pretty sure he knows he can't do shit to Zeref, but he does know that the Devil Slaying Magic works on his strongest creation, and as AllenNoah stated he's probably doing it because he doesn't want other to go through the same shit he went through.
Nov 24, 2015 10:51 AM

Apr 2008
metsujin said:
Sorry man gotta agree with AllenNoah. I mean you state that part with Igneel saying that the book should not be destoryed, but Gray DOESN'T KNOW THAT. The only one who knows is Natsu.

Why is Gray so keen on E.N.D? Pretty sure he knows he can't do shit to Zeref, but he does know that the Devil Slaying Magic works on his strongest creation, and as AllenNoah stated he's probably doing it because he doesn't want other to go through the same shit he went through.

Natsu told Gray that he was supposed to get that book to Igneel. IT was a job from HIS dad. THE DRAGON. The guy who has the most experience with END outside of Zeref. So yes he didn't know ALL the details but he did know that Igneel told Natsu to get him that BOOK. And he stubbornly and stupidly refused.

Look how Close to Natsu Gray is standing. THere's NO way he didn't hear Igneel

http://www.mangainn.me/manga/chapter/129579_fairy-tail-chapter-413/page_11

http://www.mangainn.me/manga/chapter/129579_fairy-tail-chapter-413/page_14

http://www.mangainn.me/manga/chapter/129579_fairy-tail-chapter-413/page_15

Look he was even there when Igneel YELLED at Natsu to GET the book. Did Gray look like he was going to give the book? Nope not in the least.

He only knows what his DAD told him. He has no guarantee whatsoever that Devil Slayer magic will harm END. Because like i have already said a billion times, all the information about END that Silver and even the majority of Tartaros had access to was hearsay. Second hand accounts at best. The only ones who do know the details about END are Zeref, Acnologia and Igneel so far.
Darklight0303Nov 24, 2015 11:03 AM
Nov 24, 2015 11:02 AM

Aug 2014
Darklight0303 said:
Except the Dragon who fought END said NOT to destroy the book. Given he wanted to defeat the demon in the past and now told Natsu to CAPTURE the book instead of burning it outright, something which would be much easier for Natsu to do given his schtick IS fire after all, proves there's a deeper motive behind it. Much deeper than the RAWR revenge bullshit Gray was on at the time.

You forgot to mention the part where after failing to defeat the demon, he adopted and raised the demon as his son. For all we know destroying the book could kill Natsu. Or it could do nothing. Igneel died before he could explain why destroying the book is bad, remember so all we really know is that he wanted Natsu to steal it, not destroy it, without opening it.

Darklight0303 said:
If he didn't blame END, he'd focus MORE on the creator of END. Instead he's still going on and on about how he's going to be the one to take END down.

It's his dad's dying wish. Of course he's gonna think about it. They had already talked about beating Zeref at the guild and he mentioned E.N.D. in private with Juvia. It's not like he hijacked Mavis' story to talk about E.N.D.

Darklight0303 said:
It is different since Natsu is END. The one Zeref Created with the express purpose to kill him. Natsu unlocking that ability during the one year timeskip is a billion times more believable than a magic concocted on nothing but hearsay.

Somehow I knew you'd say that. Now here's a fun little exercise: Get a pencil and piece of paper and write down everyone in-universe that knows that Natsu is E.N.D. It's easy to forget that as viewers we naturally get to know more than the characters within the story.
Nov 24, 2015 11:08 AM

Apr 2008
AllenNoah said:

Somehow I knew you'd say that. Now here's a fun little exercise: Get a pencil and piece of paper and write down everyone in-universe that knows that Natsu is E.N.D. It's easy to forget that as viewers we naturally get to know more than the characters within the story.

That is irrelevant to the point I am making. Doesn't matter who knows he's END. Natsu was CREATED with the purpose of defeating Zeref. So him naturally developing a move that could kill Zeref is much more believable, than a third party MIRACULOUSLY developing the perfect magic to counter END even though they have never met, seen, or fought said creature.

The most Silver can guarantee is that his magic is effective against Etherious beeings but that's not saying much given normal magic worked just fine in the end against the other Etherious as well. Heck he didn't even finish off Marde. Critically wound, yes but the one who actually killed Marde was Zeref.

Another key difference between END and the other demons. He was made with the body of Zeref's brother as the core. Unlike the Other Etherious who could be resurrected ad nauseum as long as they had those pods and the books were intact.

So again Silver's words about defeating END with his magic are nothing but baseless wishful thinking with no supporting evidence.
Darklight0303Nov 24, 2015 11:12 AM
Nov 24, 2015 11:12 AM

Jun 2013
Darklight0303 said:
metsujin said:

Natsu told Gray that he was supposed to get that book to Igneel. IT was a job from HIS dad. THE DRAGON. The guy who has the most experience with END outside of Zeref. So yes he didn't know ALL the details but he did know that Igneel told Natsu to get him that BOOK. And he stubbornly and stupidly refused.

Look how Close to Natsu Gray is standing. THere's NO way he didn't hear Igneel

http://www.mangainn.me/manga/chapter/129579_fairy-tail-chapter-413/page_11

http://www.mangainn.me/manga/chapter/129579_fairy-tail-chapter-413/page_14

http://www.mangainn.me/manga/chapter/129579_fairy-tail-chapter-413/page_15

Look he was even there when Igneel YELLED at Natsu to GET the book. Did Gray look like he was going to give the book? Nope not in the least.

He only knows what his DAD told him. He has no guarantee whatsoever that Devil Slayer magic will harm END. Because like i have already said a billion times, all the information about END that Silver and even the majority of Tartaros had access to was hearsay. Second hand accounts at best. The only ones who do know the details about END are Zeref, Acnologia and Igneel so far.

My point is that Gray doesn't know Natsu is E.N.D. or IF that book could, you know kill him or whatever. Also I was referring to the first Igneel told Natsu to get the book and not destroy, not the second time. I do agree Gray acted with his emotion there, when he didn't want to give the book to Natsu, but he wasn't wrong, if he destroyed the book, E.N.D. might have died so for HIM that was a good thing. Finding out Natsu was E.N.D. and all, and if the book is destroyed he'd ultimately die... well that's for another discussion. Also Zeref took the book so a "what if" kinda situation as I mentioned is pointless now.
metsujinNov 24, 2015 11:19 AM
Nov 24, 2015 11:31 AM

Aug 2014
Darklight0303 said:
That is irrelevant to the point I am making. Doesn't matter who knows he's END. Natsu was CREATED with the purpose of defeating Zeref. So him naturally developing a move that could kill Zeref is much more believable, than a third party MIRACULOUSLY developing the perfect magic to counter END even though they have never met, seen, or fought said creature.

Not exactly. Etherios are programmed to kill Zeref, yes, but it's more like they're given the instinct to kill Zeref, even if they themselves don't know it. Hell, out of all of Tartaros Marde was the only one that actually had a measure to. The others may have been able to hurt Zeref (I'm assuming he can be cut, drowned, poisoned, etc...although he did tell Mavis she'd live even with her head cut off so I dunno. It hasn't really been established if he just has regular immortality or regenerative immortality.) So Natsu's instinct for killing Zeref to me is no more or less valid than Silver's hatred for demons leading him to learn his magic (which by the way, he explicitly stated he learned it because he learned that E.N.D. is a fire demon it wasn't like he was born with it).

Darklight0303 said:
The most Silver can guarantee is that his magic is effective against Etherious beeings but that's not saying much given normal magic worked just fine in the end against the other Etherious as well. Heck he didn't even finish off Marde. Critically wound, yes but the one who actually killed Marde was Zeref.

It's not like Gray or Natsu couldn't have finished off Marde. They were both just more focused with Acnologia/the Book of E.N.D. since Marde was incapacitated on the ground.

Darklight0303 said:
Another key difference between END and the other demons. He was made with the body of Zeref's brother as the core. Unlike the Other Etherious who could be resurrected ad nauseum as long as they had those pods and the books were intact.

And that means...what exactly when it comes to killing immortals?
Nov 24, 2015 2:46 PM

Jul 2007
Darklight0303 said:
AllenNoah said:

So again Silver's words about defeating END with his magic are nothing but baseless wishful thinking with no supporting evidence.

^
This.
Gray's revenge quest END obsession is unhealthy bullshit and I damn hope he gets called out on that and suffer for it.

But then again, they already decided to remove consequences for Gray's deus ex machina powerup so hey.

Actually the whole secret technique thing makes me think Mashima MIGHT set up the plot that Natsu actually got his memories back during timeskip(and it would explain Lucy's reaction to him in the gmg before sh eknew it was him). It would muddy waters a lot in a good way if what we saw of Natsu post-timeskip is already END.
Nov 24, 2015 2:49 PM

Apr 2008
AllenNoah said:
Darklight0303 said:

Not exactly. Etherios are programmed to kill Zeref, yes, but it's more like they're given the instinct to kill Zeref, even if they themselves don't know it. Hell, out of all of Tartaros Marde was the only one that actually had a measure to. The others may have been able to hurt Zeref (I'm assuming he can be cut, drowned, poisoned, etc...although he did tell Mavis she'd live even with her head cut off so I dunno. It hasn't really been established if he just has regular immortality or regenerative immortality.) So Natsu's instinct for killing Zeref to me is no more or less valid than Silver's hatred for demons leading him to learn his magic (which by the way, he explicitly stated he learned it because he learned that E.N.D. is a fire demon it wasn't like he was born with it).

Darklight0303 said:

It's not like Gray or Natsu couldn't have finished off Marde. They were both just more focused with Acnologia/the Book of E.N.D. since Marde was incapacitated on the ground.

Darklight0303 said:

And that means...what exactly when it comes to killing immortals?

Why do you bring up instinct? I am talking about ability potential. Something that Zeref himself guarantees given how he acts. Instinct has nothing to do with it. Cease your pathetic attempt to deviate for the core topic as an argument. Ability potential for Natsu dictates he has a higher chance of coming up with a move that will work against Zeref, than some reanimated corpse inventing magic that can take on a foe that they only know about from other people or records.

Both of which can be hugely unreliable and unable to encompass the full scope of an entity. I mean for fuck's sake Marde didn't even know Natsu was END. You're going to take anything he says about END at face value still? Heck even his plan to erase all magic. Odds are it wouldn't work at all. Since as Igneel himself said the book was not to be opened. MEANING it could be opened at any time.

Also lets not forget ACNOLOGIA is afraid of END. He clearly recognizes END as a threat. That alone speaks volumes of his power. Power that surpasses those weeny Tartaros punks

You do realize that every Etherious OTHER than END was a failure don't you? Zeref himself implied as much. =_= keep trying. Maybe you'll find a leg to stand on. Because right now you have none.
Darklight0303Nov 24, 2015 3:02 PM
Nov 24, 2015 3:01 PM

Oct 2009
Darklight0303 said:

CookingPriest said:

KEK.

I can agree that I don't think Gray will be able to stop END, it is likely to be Lucy in my view. Though I disagree with the argument that it didn't matter if Gray didn't hear what Igneel said or not. In Gray's POV, he only has a promise he made with his dad to destroy all of Zeref's demons, with END being the last one alive. And he only heard Igneel tell Natsu to retrieve the book, never did he hear that Igneel told Natsu not to destroy it.

And also I've always stated and thought that Gray's sudden power-up was Mashima's way to keep Gray relevant in the story, since there was no way he was ever going to get anyone close enough to Natsu and the other characters by just training. Gray was already reaching his limit before the power-up, unless he found a way to improve to re-creating absolute zero.

The whole point is not that END killed his parents or ordered Deliora to do it or not. It was a promise made. And Silva's power was developed to defeat demons, and END is a fire demon according to Silva. So he believed that it would work on END. As for END being created with the body of Zeref's brother as a core, that is difficult to know what and how that would affect things. Also no one knows that except for Zeref and 'perhaps' Igneel.

It was said that Igneel couldn't defeat END 400 years ago. We do not get a reason why or what happened. It could be that Igneel couldn't defeat END because END was still a child, and he couldn't find it in his heart to destroy it. He chose to raise Natsu up, perhaps knowing that he is END, and that if he read the book, it would awaken something and if you destroyed the book, Natsu would die.. Though that is just my speculation.

Also note that I never said that Gray would beat END with his power, but from his point of view, it is his best chance, knowing that his power works against demons. Though I am disappointed that Gray didn't get some repercussions for obtaining a sudden power-up. Silva couldn't have been certain what would happen to Gray's human body, if he gained this power.

And what's with people saying about Natsu having suddenly found out a move to beat Zeref and that it's unbelievable. He had a year in training with Gildartz for some parts. Though I do think that if he said it only can be used one time, it might be that he found a way to store magical energy for a whole year while training, and under his bandages are symbols or runes. That's just my thoughts.
Theusis3Nov 24, 2015 3:08 PM
Nov 24, 2015 3:05 PM

Apr 2008
Theusis3 said:
Darklight0303 said:

I can agree that I don't think Gray will be able to stop END, it is likely to be Lucy in my view. Though I disagree with the argument that it didn't matter if Gray didn't hear what Igneel said or not. In Gray's POV, he only has a promise he made with his dad to destroy all of Zeref's demons, with END being the last one alive. And he only heard Igneel tell Natsu to retrieve the book, never did he hear that Igneel told Natsu not to destroy it.

And also I've always stated and thought that Gray's sudden power-up was Mashima's way to keep Gray relevant in the story, since there was no way he was ever going to get anyone close enough to Natsu and the other characters by just training. Gray was already reaching his limit before the power-up, unless he found a way to improve to re-creating absolute zero.

The whole point is not that END killed his parents or ordered Deliora to do it or not. It was a promise made. And Silva's power was developed to defeat demons, and END is a fire demon according to Silva. So he believed that it would work on END. As for END being created with the body of Zeref's brother as a core, that is difficult to know what and how that would affect things. Also no one knows that except for Zeref and 'perhaps' Igneel.

It was said that Igneel couldn't defeat END 400 years ago. We do not get a reason why or what happened. It could be that Igneel couldn't defeat END because END was still a child, and he couldn't find it in his heart to destroy it. He chose to raise Natsu up, perhaps knowing that he is END, and that if he read the book, it would awaken something and if you destroyed the book, Natsu would die.. Though that is just my speculation.

Also note that I never said that Gray would beat END with his power, but from his point of view, it is his best chance, knowing that his power works against demons.

And what's with people saying about Natsu having suddenly found out a move to beat Zeref. And it's unbelievable. He had a year in training with Gildartz for some parts. Though I do think that if he said it only can be used one time, it might be that he found a way to store magical energy for a whole year while training, and under his bandages are symbols or runes. That's just my thoughts.

The 400+ year old dragon that actually encountered END said to get the book. If you're thinking straight or being reasonable you listen to the experienced party. Gray did nothing of the sort. He was blinded by vengeance at that time and if Zeref hadn't stolen the book would have probably destroyed the book right in front of Natsu. The book that his dear father told him to retrieve. So basically Gray would selfishly decide hey, my dad's more important than yours so I'm gonna ignore the guy who clearly knows more about END and do what I want to make myself feel better about my poor already dead corpse of a father.
Darklight0303Nov 24, 2015 3:09 PM
Nov 24, 2015 3:11 PM

Oct 2009
Darklight0303 said:

The 400+ year old dragon that actually encountered END said to get the book. If you're thinking straight or being reasonable you listen to the experienced party. Gray did nothing of the sort. He was blinded by vengeance at that time and if Zeref hadn't stolen the book would have probably destroyed the book right in front of Natsu. The book that his dear father told him to retrieve.

Gray wasn't being reasonable with Natsu. Both of them were on opposite ends of what each had to do. And Gray isn't fueled with vengeance, rather the need to uphold a promise made, which he is blinded by. He definitely would have destroyed that book if Zeref didn't take it back.

Mashima has been making Gray and Natsu parallel with each other. Both are now just upholding promises to their respective fathers.

Though Gray did get the book, he only knows that Natsu's job was to retrieve it. He probably never even thought of the idea that the book shouldn't be destroyed, to him the threat should be eliminated. I still think that destroying the book would destroy Natsu, and Igneel didn't want that. We'll never know what Igneel was going to do with the book, perhaps hide it away for ever somewhere. Just a speculation.
Theusis3Nov 24, 2015 3:21 PM
Nov 25, 2015 12:15 AM
Sep 2015
I just reread the Gray and Natsu vs. Mard Geer. What if inside the bandage is a dragonification thingy?
Nov 25, 2015 2:16 AM

Apr 2008
Lucy-is-onemagic said:
I just reread the Gray and Natsu vs. Mard Geer. What if inside the bandage is a dragonification thingy?

It's not unlikely. After all the poster art for the next Fairy Tail movie does show Natsu with distinct draconic features on his body.
Nov 25, 2015 2:35 AM

Mar 2014
Lucy-is-onemagic said:
I'm not doubting it, but that's just fucking stupid. The dragons finally came out of their children because they stopped the dragonification; that's the very reason Igneel didn't come out back on Tenrou, because he didn't create enough antibodies.

But, if it really is that, well... sasuga Hiro.
Nov 25, 2015 3:38 AM

Jun 2013
ziggy_Z said:
Lucy-is-onemagic said:
I'm not doubting it, but that's just fucking stupid. The dragons finally came out of their children because they stopped the dragonification; that's the very reason Igneel didn't come out back on Tenrou, because he didn't create enough antibodies.

Igneel mentions that there's ALMOST no chance they will turn into dragons.
Nov 25, 2015 3:39 AM

Apr 2008
metsujin said:
ziggy_Z said:

Igneel mentions that there's ALMOST no chance they will turn into dragons.

Was about to say the same thing. It was not GUARANTEED by any means
Nov 25, 2015 3:43 AM

Mar 2014
^ Well then they're just failures as parents.
Nov 25, 2015 4:31 AM

Aug 2014
Darklight0303 said:
Why do you bring up instinct? I am talking about ability potential. Something that Zeref himself guarantees given how he acts. Instinct has nothing to do with it. Cease your pathetic attempt to deviate for the core topic as an argument. Ability potential for Natsu dictates he has a higher chance of coming up with a move that will work against Zeref, than some reanimated corpse inventing magic that can take on a foe that they only know about from other people or records.

Higher chance does not equal certainty. You stated yourself with the dragons' antibodies. And where was it said that he invented it? All it says is that he mastered it, meaning that he learned it somewhere. Hell, Chelia learned God Slaying Magic from a book at the academy and Orga knows it from...somewhere (I wish we learned more about him and Rufus who apparently knows Ancient Magic because reasons). It's not inconceivable that someone developed a magic that was extra effective to demons and Silver learned about it.

Darklight0303 said:
Both of which can be hugely unreliable and unable to encompass the full scope of an entity. I mean for fuck's sake Marde didn't even know Natsu was END. You're going to take anything he says about END at face value still? Heck even his plan to erase all magic. Odds are it wouldn't work at all. Since as Igneel himself said the book was not to be opened. MEANING it could be opened at any time.

You mean to tell me that Marde's held on to this book for years, knowing it was the key to completing his life's mission, and never tried to open it normally? Why would he assume it's sealed with magic otherwise?

Darklight0303 said:
Also lets not forget ACNOLOGIA is afraid of END. He clearly recognizes END as a threat. That alone speaks volumes of his power. Power that surpasses those weeny Tartaros punks

A theory stated by Marde (you know, the guy you discredited earlier) that was laughed off when Igneel brought it up.

Darklight0303 said:
You do realize that every Etherious OTHER than END was a failure don't you? Zeref himself implied as much. =_= keep trying. Maybe you'll find a leg to stand on. Because right now you have none.

And considering Zeref's still alive...what makes you say E.N.D. wasn't?
Nov 25, 2015 5:43 AM
Mar 2015
CookingPriest said:
Darklight0303 said:

^
This.
Gray's revenge quest END obsession is unhealthy bullshit and I damn hope he gets called out on that and suffer for it.

But then again, they already decided to remove consequences for Gray's deus ex machina powerup so hey.

Actually the whole secret technique thing makes me think Mashima MIGHT set up the plot that Natsu actually got his memories back during timeskip(and it would explain Lucy's reaction to him in the gmg before sh eknew it was him). It would muddy waters a lot in a good way if what we saw of Natsu post-timeskip is already END.

I can't belive I JSUT read that. Now if I defend Gray I'm a fanboy. But I feel as we were not reading the same Manga. Gray has an unhealthy obsession. This both in and out universe came into his mind a year ago. If the persona we saw in the avatar arc was real I would agree but it was an act. He does have a personal vendetta, but it does not dominate his life or actions. It never did. I don't think he can fall to darkness, his backstory prevents it. He cannot become sauaske Uchida. Right before the war started we got a scene of him calm clearing focused on what he wanted. What is really bizarr is that he is what can be called unhealthy, but not Juvia...... becasue all of her behaviors are Gray responsibility...

I mean geez why does everyone want him to be this clichés evil best friend archetype. What's so interesting about gray is that he keeps going against what I did expect.

Anyway I guess the real test will be when he finds punt who END is. That's some chapter 500 stuff likely. If gray is obsessed then he will go berserk on sight, but since he is 2 for 2 in not falling to darkness. Its more likely gonna come to him taking blow from natsu while Lucy tries to talk him out it. Yes the story is coming down to the 3 of them
Nov 25, 2015 11:54 AM

May 2014
Darklight0303 said:
Theusis3 said:

Also note that I never said that Gray would beat END with his power, but from his point of view, it is his best chance, knowing that his power works against demons.

And what's with people saying about Natsu having suddenly found out a move to beat Zeref. And it's unbelievable. He had a year in training with Gildartz for some parts. Though I do think that if he said it only can be used one time, it might be that he found a way to store magical energy for a whole year while training, and under his bandages are symbols or runes. That's just my thoughts.

The 400+ year old dragon that actually encountered END said to get the book. If you're thinking straight or being reasonable you listen to the experienced party. Gray did nothing of the sort. He was blinded by vengeance at that time and if Zeref hadn't stolen the book would have probably destroyed the book right in front of Natsu. The book that his dear father told him to retrieve. So basically Gray would selfishly decide hey, my dad's more important than yours so I'm gonna ignore the guy who clearly knows more about END and do what I want to make myself feel better about my poor already dead corpse of a father.

Gray is being selfish where? Gray is fullfilling his father last wish and Natsu is doing the same (Also kill Acnologia). Gray never once heard Igneel telling Natsu that he cant destroy the book or open it... Even if he heard Igneel dint say why they couldnt do it.
If Natsu takes the book he is also being selfish by your logic! But guess what? No one is. Gray just knows END as a demon and I bet if he knew END was Natsu he wouldnt destroy it!

And yes Erza was being selfish and unfair towards Gray. It seems like hardcore haters of Gray are worst that their fanboys.

And before you say anything, Iam a Laxus fan. Thanks.
Yes, we may fall but there is something that we can do.... LIVE
Nov 25, 2015 6:00 PM

Mar 2015
That escalated quickly.
Nov 25, 2015 8:51 PM

Nov 2015
CookingPriest said:
Just a transitional chapter, nothing of interest happens.

It is sad that Natsu's "super secret weapon" is bound to fail and the gary stu gray gets to go "I told you guyse"

Part of me is sad that huge part of chapters was pretty much padding to end on that scene, because we have to wait another week to find out what Natsu is hiding behind the cloth and w/e new info we might learn about them.

How the hell is Gray a gary stu? Just because he gets character development and is extremely realistic and smart doesn't make him one.

Atleast he's a much better character than wreckless retard Natsu plotneel.
Nov 25, 2015 8:59 PM

Nov 2015
CookingPriest said:
Aiko_Hiroshi said:

Gray wasn't acting like a jerk, he was completely reasonable. He said the things he did because he cares about Natsu, who IS his best friend. This shouldn't be about wanking to either of them, but this is what people do with their favorite characters in an action shonen. Gray is far from my favorite character, but holy hot hell am I sick of seeing you and Darklight bitch about him every time he remotely does anything. There is literally nothing he can do that WON'T upset you.

He was being worried for Natsu yet it is not what gray fanbois in this thread took from that scene. "Omg Gray was being reasonable and thought Natsu was stupid!"

Gray Fans are almost as bad as Slaine fans were in Aldnoah forums

You know what is upsetting? Gray not getting ANY consequences for a free power up and getting whitewashed for leaving Juvia without explanations to the point of her getting sick. That is what is upsetting.

Free powerup my ass. He worked his butt off for it.
Why didn't Erza get whitewashed for leaving Juvia either? She's the one who requested Gray to not tell her. GTFO here.

GG Natsu fanboys wanking this shit character like fools.
Gray was reasonable, not our problem your one dimensional beloved boring of a wreck character Natsu can't ever use his brain.
Funny how Natsu fans avoid the fact that Natsu left and abandoned Lucy for a whole fucking year.
Nov 25, 2015 9:08 PM

Nov 2015
Theusis3 said:
Zerienga said:

Funny how you mention Gray's fanboys, when Natsu fanboys are away worse esp the hardcore ones.

and if you want to be neutral and logical in this case, tell me why the fuck was there no side effects when Natsu gained Lighting Dragon force? and how about Gajeel eating shadows when his element is Iron and has no side effects while getting a BS Iron Shadow mode powerup?
why don't you ever question that convenient bullshit ever?

I mean atleast Gray is sticking to his own element of ice, and is still using ice regardless. His powerup is an ice element which he has been using for his whole life so logically he shoulnd't even any side effects.

Go ahead and wank off to Natsu to appease his pathetic fanboys lel.

Theusis3 said:
Darklight0303 said:

The 400+ year old dragon that actually encountered END said to get the book. If you're thinking straight or being reasonable you listen to the experienced party. Gray did nothing of the sort. He was blinded by vengeance at that time and if Zeref hadn't stolen the book would have probably destroyed the book right in front of Natsu. The book that his dear father told him to retrieve.

Gray wasn't being reasonable with Natsu. Both of them were on opposite ends of what each had to do. And Gray isn't fueled with vengeance, rather the need to uphold a promise made, which he is blinded by. He definitely would have destroyed that book if Zeref didn't take it back.

Mashima has been making Gray and Natsu parallel with each other. Both are now just upholding promises to their respective fathers.

Though Gray did get the book, he only knows that Natsu's job was to retrieve it. He probably never even thought of the idea that the book shouldn't be destroyed, to him the threat should be eliminated. I still think that destroying the book would destroy Natsu, and Igneel didn't want that. We'll never know what Igneel was going to do with the book, perhaps hide it away for ever somewhere. Just a speculation.

and neither was Natsu being reasonable at all with Gray.
see how you can make a case for both sides? and not always be on one side of the coin...
Rex_ConnorNov 25, 2015 9:31 PM
Nov 25, 2015 9:10 PM

Nov 2015
CookingPriest said:

KEK.

You're calling a main character a "fodder".
You have zero credibility left after that statement, not that you have any regardless.

>Implying fodderLucy will do anything

Didn't you say the same shit about Gray when he fought Marde.
See how that turned out for you, fool.
Lucy will get wrecked by fagboyNatsu
Nov 25, 2015 9:19 PM

Nov 2015
Darklight0303 said:
TheGrandSage23 said:

Natsu is a selfish arrogant bitch. I mean he doesn't even listen to his master, his comrades or his best friend. Don't ever accuse other characters of ever being selfish when Natsu is easily the most selfish and arrogant POS in the manga. His overconfidence will lead to his downfall, and even the people that believe in will not trust anymore, and i hope that happens where no one trusts in that plot riddle garbage character.
Who the fuck does he think he is that his move will take out one of the strongest beings in the universe?
his stupidity isn't surprising, he just gets getting dumber and dumber in the manga
and unfortunately mashima will keep wanking off as if he's the best thing since slice bread it's pathetic really.

He should be killed off because he's a weak bitch who gets constant asspull powerups?
Natsu was selfish asshole because he only listens to his own words and doesn't listen to anyone, fucking failed piece of shit.

I hope Zeref wrecks his pathetic ass. No one wants to see Lucy fighting off against END because it would be cliched romance crap. Gray soloing Natsu and END together is a much better outcome.

Gray is a way better character than that cliched generic luffy rip off *cough Natsu*

Pathetic Gray haters like you and that shithead cookingpriest are way worse than Natsu lmao
Rex_ConnorNov 25, 2015 9:26 PM
Nov 25, 2015 9:23 PM

Nov 2015
Darklight0303 said:
Theusis3 said:

Kinda like how Natsu is obsessed with Acnologia with his selfish revenge plot
I mean Acnologia killing off Igneel was a forced bullshit for Natsu to remain relevant in the quest for revenge.
but you being a stupid shithead of a hypocrite is nothing surprising at this point. You spread your hate on Deviantart, so this is nothing new.
Your obsession for Gray is really amusing. but it's not just an obsession, you're simply jealous that Gray gets consistent character development and isn't a walking talking wreckless shit machine like Natsu lol.

metsujin said:
The amount of hate for Gray lol Here I am sitting eating chips (Light style) while you all argue about this...

Not hate, it's simply jealousy. it's usually the two retarded insecure clowns so nothing new here.
Rex_ConnorNov 25, 2015 9:33 PM
Nov 25, 2015 11:23 PM

May 2014
No why you do this? Brothers shouldn't fight.
And is that a new attack :0
Nov 26, 2015 12:54 AM

Jun 2013
Rex_Connor said:
I mean Acnologia killing off Igneel was a forced bullshit for Natsu to remain relevant in the quest for revenge.
but you being a stupid shithead of a hypocrite is nothing surprising at this point. You spread your hate on Deviantart, so this is nothing new.
Your obsession for Gray is really amusing. but it's not just an obsession, you're simply jealous that Gray gets consistent character development and isn't a walking talking wreckless shit machine like Natsu lol.

metsujin said:

Not hate, it's simply jealousy. it's usually the two retarded insecure clowns so nothing new here.

Gotta say I disagree with you on the Natsu part, you're basically just defending Gray by making another character look bad, and that's not good.

Also how is Natsu obsessed with Acnologia? He stated that he trained in order to beat Acnologia, and not let him cause him anymore pain and suffering, because Acnologia got him twice.
Nov 26, 2015 3:20 AM

Nov 2015
metsujin said:
Rex_Connor said:

Gotta say I disagree with you on the Natsu part, you're basically just defending Gray by making another character look bad, and that's not good.

Also how is Natsu obsessed with Acnologia? He stated that he trained in order to beat Acnologia, and not let him cause him anymore pain and suffering, because Acnologia got him twice.

It's an eye for an eye. If some blind natsu tards like darklight0303/CookingPriest come out and insult my boy, they better watch their backs and be able to stand up for themselves esp when they make up irrational bullshit statements that contradict their whole thought process Not to mention blatant double standards are obviously seen.

No way has Igneel ever said to avenge me to Natsu. If it has been said then provide me the panels, then we'll talk. So Natsu is obsessed with killing a dragon for relevancy even though it's forced bullshit.
I mean Im using the same standards as people like CookingPriest so it should be okay right?

I mean people like cookingpriest say that Gray has an "unhealthy obsession about END" which is lolworthy given how it hasn't effected him emotionally or mentally as he's capable of getting on the day without thinking about END normally unless he remembers about END bein gconnected to something. Just because Gray is focused on eliminating a demon associated with another demon that has traumatized himself since childhood and a task set by his dead father, doesn't mean he has a "unhealthy obssesion". It's normal to think about the objective when it concerns him.
I mean what kind of fucked up and twisted misconception one has to believe he has an unhealthy obsession? Only Natsu tards can come up with that shit.
Nov 26, 2015 4:03 AM

Jun 2013
Rex_Connor said:

It's an eye for an eye. If some blind natsu tards like darklight0303/CookingPriest come out and insult my boy, they better watch their backs and be able to stand up for themselves esp when they make up irrational bullshit statements that contradict their whole thought process Not to mention blatant double standards are obviously seen.

No way has Igneel ever said to avenge me to Natsu. If it has been said then provide me the panels, then we'll talk. So Natsu is obsessed with killing a dragon for relevancy even though it's forced bullshit.
I mean Im using the same standards as people like CookingPriest so it should be okay right?

I mean people like cookingpriest say that Gray has an "unhealthy obsession about END" which is lolworthy given how it hasn't effected him emotionally or mentally as he's capable of getting on the day without thinking about END normally unless he remembers about END bein gconnected to something. Just because Gray is focused on eliminating a demon associated with another demon that has traumatized himself since childhood and a task set by his dead father, doesn't mean he has a "unhealthy obssesion". It's normal to think about the objective when it concerns him.
I mean what kind of fucked up and twisted misconception one has to believe he has an unhealthy obsession? Only Natsu tards can come up with that shit.

Look I don't give two shits about the 'tards war' or whatever. Natsu is not obsessed with killing Acnologia, he went on a training to get stronger so that he can protect everyone. Now I don't care what the so called 'natsu tards' say about Gray, because I have my own opinion about him.
Nov 26, 2015 4:57 AM

Nov 2015
metsujin said:
Rex_Connor said:

Look I don't give two shits about the 'tards war' or whatever. Natsu is not obsessed with killing Acnologia, he went on a training to get stronger so that he can protect everyone. Now I don't care what the so called 'natsu tards' say about Gray, because I have my own opinion about him.

Good. I believe Natsu is obsessed with killing Acnologia, and you don't so better off to disagree then.
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Fairy Tail Chapter 275 Discussion ( 1 2 )

DuroDeMatar - Mar 16, 2012

52 by aod-kun »»
Yesterday, 6:06 AM

Poll: » Fairy Tail Chapter 268 Discussion ( 1 2 )

BackLashWave - Jan 27, 2012

52 by aod-kun »»
Apr 23, 6:16 AM

Poll: » Fairy Tail Chapter 46 Discussion

Cali4nian - Oct 12, 2009

10 by MAYANK22 »»
Apr 21, 11:30 AM

Poll: » Fairy Tail Chapter 418 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Darklight0303 - Feb 2, 2015

185 by shinytrains »»
Apr 13, 1:00 AM

Poll: » Fairy Tail Chapter 251 Discussion ( 1 2 )

kevin_video - Sep 17, 2011

81 by aod-kun »»
Apr 6, 5:15 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.