Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Oct 7, 2015 5:57 AM
Oct 2013
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
The story is not too engaging and the Edo period speech and mannerisms are quite different to the more modern kind of stuff seen in hentais so most won't be very used to this. And even then, would it be appealing?

Newayz the censor was the kind I disliked, just an oval shape mosaic that blurs the general area of the genitals which is quite obstrusive most of the time. Sometimes it wasnt too bad like when it only covered the vagina.

But the bodies are drawn very well and the sex with the 3 sex positions where the bald monk guy holds the girls leg(s) while thrusting was animated quite well. And the breast jiggle was pretty good as well. The 'well bucket', and 'scattered pine needles' (not sure what the Japanese names are since the cursive kanji was hard to read) were positions I don't think I've ever seen before, looked pretty good yeah ( ー̀ωー́ )
Jan 27, 2018 10:59 AM
Jul 2018
The wooden fan was not meant to be used like this.
Jun 23, 2023 11:34 AM

Jun 2011
While the plot is thin the character designs, clothes and backgrounds are gorgeous. 

More topics from this board

Poll: » Ooedo Forty Eight Episode 2 Discussion

removed-user - Jan 27, 2018

1 by MiniMoose-kun »»
Jun 23, 2023 11:58 AM

Poll: » Ooedo Forty Eight Episode 3 Discussion

removed-user - Jan 27, 2018

0 by removed-user »»
Jan 27, 2018 11:08 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.