Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Oct 5, 2015 10:21 PM
Oct 2014
Will this be just another run of the mill "Tease the sheep with a harem and ultimately pick 1 girl in the end" or will this break some walls and he gets all the girls? I just hate to see them building up amazing characters and romance settings only for the MC to pick just 1 girl (More often my least favorite girl at that). There is a very small list of anime that i can just barely count on 1 hand that the MC gets more than 1 girl. Call me crazy but I just feel that MC's deserve to keep their harems.
Oct 5, 2015 10:45 PM
Nov 2010
The romance is not really the focus. The girls all like the MC but that doesn't really matter since there are other important matters such as saving the world from evil magic users. The premise is pretty much your standard LN fare. But as the plot goes on though, it can take very gruesome and dark turns all of a sudden, and the action/events are fairly explicit in the gory details. I think it's worth a watch.
Oct 6, 2015 4:46 AM

Aug 2014
if i had to say, only 15% of the novels are focused on the romance and harem aspects. but yeah, its more for its action, fantasy, and supernatural elements. but tbh, it could be a contender for anime of the season if silver link adapts it right.

△ ▼ △
Deliveries
Anime Guild
Inquiries
Set by Nate
▲ ▽ ▲
Oct 6, 2015 4:48 AM

Jun 2015
That's what i thought. Definitely looking forward to it!
Read Toriko!
Oct 6, 2015 6:55 AM
May 2015
you cant really judge the it since there are no eps out
Oct 6, 2015 7:32 AM

Aug 2014
LittleCr0wxx said:
you cant really judge the it since there are no eps out

i pretty much can since ive read the source material. but i said IF silver link adapts right anyway.

△ ▼ △
Deliveries
Anime Guild
Inquiries
Set by Nate
▲ ▽ ▲
Oct 7, 2015 6:49 AM

Jul 2012
Corput said:
Will this be just another run of the mill "Tease the sheep with a harem and ultimately pick 1 girl in the end" or will this break some walls and he gets all the girls? I just hate to see them building up amazing characters and romance settings only for the MC to pick just 1 girl (More often my least favorite girl at that). There is a very small list of anime that i can just barely count on 1 hand that the MC gets more than 1 girl. Call me crazy but I just feel that MC's deserve to keep their harems.

You're not alone my friend, "In a harem ending, everyone is always happy - Ken"
Oct 7, 2015 6:54 AM

Aug 2014
jjampzz said:
Corput said:

You're not alone my friend, "In a harem ending, everyone is always happy - Ken"

but as we have been saying, its not your regular harem. it barely even focuses on these aspects. plus, the light novels get really dark.....i doubt itll have a happy ending at this point.

△ ▼ △
Deliveries
Anime Guild
Inquiries
Set by Nate
▲ ▽ ▲
Oct 7, 2015 3:03 PM
Oct 2014
ShuukaAAT said:
but as we have been saying, its not your regular harem. it barely even focuses on these aspects. plus, the light novels get really dark.....i doubt itll have a happy ending at this point.

I guess I'll be passing this one up then.
Oct 7, 2015 3:42 PM

Aug 2014
Corput said:
ShuukaAAT said:

I guess I'll be passing this one up then.

lol the light novels arent even completed yet, but we know for sure the anime will be adapting 9 volumes in most likely a split cour

△ ▼ △
Deliveries
Anime Guild
Inquiries
Set by Nate
▲ ▽ ▲
Oct 17, 2015 1:16 AM

Apr 2014
ShuukaAAT said:
i pretty much can since ive read the source material.

That made me laugh so hard I think I woke up the neighbours.
Oct 17, 2015 1:25 AM

Aug 2014
idungoof said:
ShuukaAAT said:
i pretty much can since ive read the source material.

That made me laugh so hard I think I woke up the neighbours.

huehue

△ ▼ △
Deliveries
Anime Guild
Inquiries
Set by Nate
▲ ▽ ▲
Oct 17, 2015 2:11 PM

Sep 2013
No, it's like a retelling of the inquisitions but with witches being the heretics.

Oct 25, 2015 11:08 AM

Aug 2010
Corput said:
My thoughts exactly. Not going to bother wasting my time on another generic harem. If you want to make a harem with only one love interest then don't even bother making it a harem to begin with....
Nov 4, 2015 12:00 PM

Feb 2014
Yes it is a generic harem. Imo its not a good one either
Tokoya said:
adapatations are not supposed to be carbon copies of source materials and until the anime community in general can accept that and judge an anime based on what it presents and how they handle every episode, these threads will continue to be filled with hate posts by purists
Nov 4, 2015 12:17 PM
Jul 2012
I like the series it's pretty generic but I think the characters are it's strong points.
Nov 4, 2015 1:01 PM
Feb 2008
This is an anime that I gave a lot of love to and I hope you like it. - God
Lies, I lust after the girls. So I'm the devil.
Okay fine, I'm just a stupid schizophrenic idiot who likes this anime a lot.
Nov 4, 2015 2:02 PM

Jul 2014
Hard to tell either way when it's so rushed, though I'm assuming it's more generic harem than anything else based on what has actually been shown so far.
Nov 4, 2015 3:43 PM

Sep 2010
I would call it generic harem. After watching few last episodes I feel like I am watching an adaptation of Visual Novel where every now episode shows a different heroine routes.

That's my impression at least as while the general storyline continues, it feels like romantic development with given heroine and MC is forgotten in next episode as if new route started.

I can watch animes like this as I did saw many adaptation of VNs in my life and played just as much as well but when the story which isn't VN (single time line) does thing like that it's really irritating.

Not sure how it will end, probably with no romantic conclusion or harem ending but apart from that the storyline and the world setting is rather good, the same goes for production values like animation, music, etc. Definitely good enough to watch and maybe we will be happily surprised.
Nov 8, 2015 8:42 AM

May 2014
Basen on the leatest ep its a harem all the way
"I lost all of what you could call feelings of love. They weren't sealed, so they can't be released. They weren't broken, so they can't be fixed. That which is lost, cannot be recovered." Shiba Tatsuya
"There are no regrets. If one can be proud of one's life, one should not wish for another chance." Saber
"No matter what happens, no matter how crazy things get, I'll always try to restore balance." Korra
"It's madness to let others take what's yours and accept it blindly." Baatar Jr
"Instinct is a lie, told by a fearful body, hoping to be wrong." Zaheer
"Partner in crime, partner in time" Chloe Price and Max Caulfield

More topics from this board

Poll: » Taimadou Gakuen 35 Shiken Shoutai Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Dec 23, 2015

143 by Datlon »»
Jan 25, 2:23 PM

Poll: » Taimadou Gakuen 35 Shiken Shoutai Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Dec 9, 2015

85 by Datlon »»
Jan 24, 11:27 PM

Poll: » Taimadou Gakuen 35 Shiken Shoutai Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Dec 2, 2015

83 by Datlon »»
Jan 24, 8:40 PM

Poll: » Taimadou Gakuen 35 Shiken Shoutai Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Oct 28, 2015

136 by GavrocheN7 »»
Dec 22, 2023 3:53 PM

Poll: » Taimadou Gakuen 35 Shiken Shoutai Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Nov 11, 2015

103 by Starimaa »»
Dec 1, 2023 10:46 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.