Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Oct 5, 2015 6:43 AM

Mar 2013
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
So hard to rate considering there was many things about Kengo and the other guy that I didn't like. But it was so mature and cute at the same time, that I'm just... done. Happy endings like this always manage to make me feel all fluffy inside.
Mar 5, 2016 11:22 PM

Jan 2010
Where did you find chapter 13? What was it about?
Jun 29, 2021 1:26 PM

May 2010
Eh, honestly it felt like it should have bene one volume long at most, the story wasn't that complex to begin with. I really disliked Kengo, especially for his attitude towards women in toxic relationships, and even towards Hidetoshi - it was more about lust most of the time, didn't really feel much love from him lol. Which made me feel bad for Hidetoshi, he seemed like a sweet, genuine guy who's been through a lot all these years ;_; Meh, I've read better BL stories, 5.5/10

More topics from this board

» -

mikurou - Dec 17, 2013

1 by Eise »»
Aug 20, 2014 8:34 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.