Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Sep 10, 2015 2:41 AM

Aug 2015
My comments aren't very useful but it's just to speak a bit about the anime.

The chara-design and animation were good, I have always like well the style of this chara-designer, Asagi and her sister are sexy (normally her sister have breasts bigger as Asagi but here they were smaller, set apart when they experienced a drug on her)
the sex scenes were enjoyable and the seiyus was good, and I like when a fiction universe has a big expansion with spin off.
the only negative point for me is that I'm not very fan of rape kind in hentai oav and thus I didn't like the story.

So if we make a big resume : Asagi and her sister were raped during a great period of time
- they were gang-banged (sometimes together) by severals orcs and they have been cumming inside by them a lot and lot of time
- Asagi was violating by a giant orc too
- they were humiliating in front of several people in an arena (Asagi was violating with a giant dildo by a woman wrestler who looks like a big guy) and they have been gang-banged (again) by all the men spectators of this arena and of course they cum inside Asagi and Sakura...
- They were given drugs and strange experiences (for Sakura in the last episode the effect becomes blurred)
- Sometimes Asagi goes insane (she smiles when she was raped - with her mouth she played with sp*rm or she open wide etc)
- The boyfriend of Asagi is transformed into a monster and raped her sister

But at the end, Asagi and Sakura after living all this, they manage to move normally and to fight between them (because they were forced) ?
It's great that Asagi kill the woman in charge but her boyfriend is dead, she and her sister were abused several times (it's a miracle that they aren't pregnant), their bodies has to be in bad state (loose p*ssy, *ss and mouth, stomach full of secretions, if we put of luminol on them, their faces and entire bodies would be fluorescent because of all the secretions that they received etc), they were publicly humiliate, the men spectators of the arena saw their face and knows their names (how can they live normally after that) and nevertheless at the end, mentally they are fine?

Brief, it seems that they are a little traumatized, because in her ending monologue, Asagi decided that she's an anti-demon kunoichi not to defend people but just to be above all this mess.

I didn't play the video game, so I don't know if the adaptation were faithful (for the chara-design it was).

More topics from this board

Poll: » Taimanin Asagi Episode 4 Discussion

Ulquiorra - Oct 16, 2016

6 by Sakura_uchia »»
Mar 22, 5:37 AM

Poll: » Taimanin Asagi Episode 2 Discussion

Ulquiorra - Oct 9, 2016

3 by BustyKagefusa »»
Jul 8, 2023 1:34 AM

Poll: » Taimanin Asagi Episode 3 Discussion

Ulquiorra - Oct 9, 2016

3 by Taimanin22 »»
Jun 5, 2023 6:09 PM

Poll: » Taimanin Asagi Episode 1 Discussion

Ulquiorra - Sep 25, 2016

8 by Just_Not »»
Jan 12, 2023 9:30 PM

» Live movie

KaminaKai - Apr 19, 2010

7 by digi-tony »»
Sep 10, 2015 1:53 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.