Forum Settings
Forums
New
Jul 28, 2015 9:13 PM

Jun 2015
How come that i can't click some of the links here.

i never did anything bad.
:3

Access has been restricted for this account. Do not attempt to evade this ban! Evasions will only result in your ban becoming successively longer - and possibly permanent.

If you feel this ban is an error or has been exceptionally long, please contact a moderator at MAL's IRC channel: #myanimelist@irc.rizon.net. If you are not familiar with IRC, you can use our web client.

Once you have connected to IRC, do not message the channel asking for help with your ban. Instead, please PM a moderator who is an Operator (have full stars beside their nicks or an @ sign in front) or, if necessary, an Admin (have keys or & in front). You can send a PM by double clicking on the moderator's name. Be sure to include your MAL username in your message.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jul 28, 2015 11:23 PM

Jul 2013
elucidator1992 said:
If you feel this ban is an error or has been exceptionally long, please contact a moderator at MAL's IRC channel: #myanimelist@irc.rizon.net. If you are not familiar with IRC, you can use our web client.

If you think that it was a mistake then just do what you've been told to. You would have probably already got your ban lifted if you did that first.
Jun 26, 2016 4:01 AM

Jan 2014
Access has been restricted for this account. Do not attempt to evade this ban! Evasions will only result in your ban becoming successively longer - and possibly permanent.

Once you have connected to IRC, do not message the channel asking for help with your ban. Instead, please PM a moderator who is an Operator (have full stars beside their nicks or an @ sign in front) or, if necessary, an Admin (have keys or & in front). You can send a PM by double clicking on the moderator's name. Be sure to include your MAL username in your message.

This thing keep popping up at random times for me too....... :/
Jun 26, 2016 6:22 AM

Oct 2014
LoneWizard said:

Try getting your IP whitlisted by talking with people in IRC is the only solution as far as I know. I used to have those problems and lost one acct. due to it :p
I don't know why people write that they are approachable persons,
if you were you wouldn't be on MAL.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Extended families or lovers on MAL are a farce.
Jun 26, 2016 6:24 AM

Jan 2014
Iizbakaokay said:
LoneWizard said:
Try getting your IP whitlisted by talking with people in IRC is the only solution as far as I know. I used to have those problems and lost one acct. due to it :p
But it only happens like once a day or week...If i was blacklisted i wouldnt be able to enter at all?
Jun 26, 2016 6:25 AM

Oct 2014
LoneWizard said:
Iizbakaokay said:
But it only happens like once a day or week...If i was blacklisted i wouldnt be able to enter at all?
maybe you have dynamic IP or something? Only some get caught by the mal filter or something like that.
I don't know why people write that they are approachable persons,
if you were you wouldn't be on MAL.
Extended families or lovers on MAL are a farce.

More topics from this board

» I can't use forums using Windows High Contrast anymore

vasipi4946 - Yesterday

2 by deg »»
6 hours ago

Sticky: » Inactive Username Request Thread ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Kineta - Sep 21, 2015

3372 by GARFIELDD666 »»
11 hours ago

» [Reported] Username being auto-pasted into search bar

DariTheWeeb - Feb 19

49 by DeadPiles »»
Yesterday, 6:03 PM

» IP ban glitch?

AverageRiceFan - Apr 21

2 by hich4n_ »»
Yesterday, 12:15 PM

» ishinashi has 300 alt accounts and counting ( 1 2 3 )

deg - Jun 16, 2023

127 by Spunkert »»
Yesterday, 6:05 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.