Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jul 10, 2015 4:16 PM

May 2012
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Oh boy was this a surprise, watching both first and second seasons dubbed (sadly enough as there weren't any subs) to then see an original subbed version sure made it a lot better for me! Just to see this one movie and being reintroduced by the characters just makes it all the more wonderful.

While the movie itself was a bit weaker than expected it was still very solid and in general it was fun to watch! So all in all a pretty good movie.
Mar 2, 2022 12:47 PM

Aug 2021
So, I finally went up and watched this after literally every person my age in my contact has already completed this about 2-3 years ago. But despite the wait, it did not feel worth it. The major problem I had with the movie was the lack of a strong plot and the villains weren't up to the mark either.

Even with its problems it had a few good things packed within it. The introduction of Daichi, the animation quality, the overall atmosphere, portrayal of Daichi's character, they were all well handled. The effort of the animation team on this project was quite clear if though the final battle lost the charm that the whole movie had.

So, I happened to watch the movie in Hindi Dub and they managed to do a great job with it. I also appreciate that they did not cut the Japanese Songs with felt good.

To sum it up, I'd like to say that it was a not so great concept but it was with the best portrayal possible.
Jul 31, 2022 12:45 AM

Jun 2021
The face of the manipulated earth is interesting.

More topics from this board

»            

ShojoSamurai - Feb 28, 2010

2 by ItIsMeCall911 »»
Jan 4, 2020 10:33 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.