Forum Settings
Forums
Fairy Tail
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) « 1 [2] 3 4 »
Jul 6, 2015 1:44 AM

Oct 2013
Jul 6, 2015 2:04 AM
Oct 2013
metsujin said:
Behemoth11 said:
So we are at the same starting point again, huh? Seriously, Natsu and so on could defeat Mard, the highest mage of Tartarus and now they can't do anything against those kids?

It's not that they fought back or anything, plus against Marin, even if you are powerful, if you can't hit you're target is useless.

I´m gonna be honest the chapter was a 5/5 great chapter. Hiro was resently always on point it feels like the tartaros introduction yet again.

The problem simply is he´s overdoing it. Natsu and Gray shouldn´t have been that impressed. To be honest, the only way I see this going down would be Yuriy is a traitor and actually stronger than those other 11guys.

They can also possibly find Gildarts during this arc on a solo mission which would make for another legit fight. Laxus should be around his level by now and Natsu too.

Let´s say there are 11 enemies because Yuriy is a traitor

Gildarts, Natsu, Gray, Laxus, Gajeel,Mira and Erza and Yuriy those are the guy´s that I´d buy beating them 1vs1.

8. people who are shown to be bosslevel throughout the series, I´d even buy it if Yuriy beat´s two because the guy was top1 in Ishgar.

But if he makes one of the 12 a troll again and makes Wendy and Lucy take each one out or Natsu helping them out and oneshotting the guy I call bullshit. Hiro should take those enemies seriously no oneshots no fanservice within a fight.

I liked this weaks fanservice because it was well placed it´s an onsen scene it makes sense it´s not some stupid panty shot during a fight to destroy the immersion.
I´d also buy it if Lucy and Wendy or Cana and Juvia team up maybe with even Levy for a 3vs1 and outsmart a boss, that´d be entertaining and reasonable. But please no Lucy trollfight and no random power up for Wendy or Cana who never trains.

Give fucking Freed and Bickslow their teamfights maybe buff Elfman the guy trained for a year like Natsu and at the start of the series he was hinted to be on Natsu´s and Gray´s level. Use those guys properly for once.

Hiro just doesn´t have to drop the ball, he did everything right till now.
IsterioJul 6, 2015 2:09 AM
Jul 6, 2015 2:13 AM

Jun 2013
Isterio said:
metsujin said:

It's not that they fought back or anything, plus against Marin, even if you are powerful, if you can't hit you're target is useless.

I´m gonna be honest the chapter was a 5/5 great chapter. Hiro was resently always on point it feels like the tartaros introduction yet again.

The problem simply is he´s overdoing it. Natsu and Gray shouldn´t have been that impressed. To be honest, the only way I see this going down would be Yuriy is a traitor and actually stronger than those other 11guys.

They can also possibly find Gildarts during this arc on a solo mission which would make for another legit fight. Laxus should be around his level by now and Natsu too.

Let´s say there are 11 enemies because Yuriy is a traitor

Gildarts, Natsu, Gray, Laxus, Gajeel,Mira and Erza and Yuriy those are the guy´s that I´d buy beating them 1vs1.

8. people who are shown to be bosslevel throughout the series, I´d even buy it if Yuriy beat´s two because the guy was top1 in Ishgar.

But if he makes one of the 12 a troll again and makes Wendy and Lucy take each one out or Natsu helping them out and oneshotting the guy I call bullshit. Hiro should take those enemies seriously no oneshots no fanservice within a fight.

I liked this weaks fanservice because it was well placed.
I´d also buy it if Lucy and Wendy or Cana and Juvia team up maybe with even Levy for a 3vs1 and outsmart a boss, that´d be entertaining and reasonable.

Hiro just doesn´t have to drop the ball, he did everything right till now.

I would love to see Gildarts too, I mean it would make sense for him to finally fight.
I agree I can see Natsu, Gildarts, Laxus, Gajeel and Gray fighting 1 on 1 battles. Erza and Mira team up, Lucy and Wendy team up and so on.
I hate how people say "they have no chance", Natsu didn't use any of his modes, Gildarts is powerful, Gajeel same as Natsu, Gray might have a demon form or smth.
Jul 6, 2015 2:26 AM
Oct 2013
metsujin said:

I would love to see Gildarts too, I mean it would make sense for him to finally fight.
I agree I can see Natsu, Gildarts, Laxus, Gajeel and Gray fighting 1 on 1 battles. Erza and Mira team up, Lucy and Wendy team up and so on.
I hate how people say "they have no chance", Natsu didn't use any of his modes, Gildarts is powerful, Gajeel same as Natsu, Gray might have a demon form or smth.

To be honest I wouldn´t downplay Mira and Erza that much Erza less than Mira.
See I wouldn´t mind if we get revealed that she trained between being a waitress, but it would make sense that she´s left behind now because no training.

Anyway she´s supposted to be top tier alongside Erza who is proven to have trained.
I´d buy if they can take down a guardian or whatever they are called by themselves.
I´m just saying I don´t buy that for Lucy or Wendy Hiro likes to use that much for no reason.

Like I said Mira is supposted S class, GIVE HER A GODAMN WIN FFS.
What I´m saying shortly is. Use the underused characters. Stay away from pointless badly placed fanservice it´s so simple.
I´m buying Elfman Bickslow and Freed on close to Natsu level. But I don´t buy Lucy winning a 1vs1.

Heck they are simple to write too. Mira new demon mode. Erza new armor or just make her take it all off for the 10000time to fight with her heart. Elfman new transformation.
Fucking reveal in a short flashback how he fought the most ferocious beasts of Ishgar to train, after he´d beaten them all, he went into some hellhole forest or dungeon whatever forbidden area to fight the King of demon monsters and now he can use that as takeover after beating it, but he can maintain that mode only for x amount of time because the beast within him tries to take him over still.

Give Bickslow some sick ability where he drains one´s soul out or something as a sort of last resort move that drains him of all his magic and he hates to ujse because that move brings him closer to the darkness whatever, but for the sake of his friends he doesn´t care what he´ll become.

Give Freed some new Transformer demon mode and give him the ability to nulify any magic in a second as long as it doesn´t overpower him or some bullshit, to be honest his ability is writing the possibilities with him are infinite.
Fuck I´m writing this myself.
IsterioJul 6, 2015 2:29 AM
Jul 6, 2015 2:54 AM
Oct 2013
NizenTheCreator9 said:
Is this just me? Or have I really noticed something?

Correct me if i'm wrong!

What´s your point? The Cat Shelter guy was some bad dude in the past who wanted to atone for creating Nirvana. Probably also related to Zeref because he´s responsible for everything evil that happened in the world of FT.

They use the Cat shelter crest, what´s your point?
Jul 6, 2015 2:56 AM

May 2015
what a power, it's more more interesting arc like tartaros before, i can't wonder how fairy tail fight against dat 12 monsters

i can't wait for god serena to show his powers
Jul 6, 2015 2:57 AM
Oct 2013
renaiyuusha said:
what a power, it's more more interesting arc like tartaros before, i can't wonder how fairy tail fight against dat 12 monsters

i can't wait for god serena to show his powers

Friendship speeches plot armor and random power ups.
Jul 6, 2015 3:01 AM
Jul 2014
Isterio said:

What´s your point? The Cat Shelter guy was some bad dude in the past who wanted to atone for creating Nirvana. Probably also related to Zeref because he´s responsible for everything evil that happened in the world of FT.

They use the Cat shelter crest, what´s your point?
Yikes! Sorry! I thought somethin smokeish was emerging out of his arm, I had totally forgotten about the crest..
Jul 6, 2015 3:04 AM
May 2015
Fairy Tail Chapter 443: Lady Brandish: The Goddess of PWNAGE

That's how you make a strong introduction

Also I don't want Hiro using a buttload of characters. That's one of the reasons GMG sucked badly. He can't balance a smorgasbord of characters. Only use characters that are going to be significant to the plot. With Tartaros it was mainly them vs Fairy Tail . Being S Class at this point in time means close to nothing. Being S Class didn't help them when Lady Brandish messed up an entire island's landscape and just wiped it away from underneath them looking like they had no clue. Mira has only one two major battles. Freed and Uhh.. I forgot the other one. She's been overpowered for every major battle. Erza trains sure but when's the last time you've seen Mira train? Or was hinted Mira trained? She hasn't because she barely fights and that's because of her character. She's a pacifist.

As for Brandish.. It's time to put Tartaros underneath them. They were barely able to actually injure Mard Geer who was only injured due to Gray having a counter measure against demons and even then it was Zeref who pretty much did the rest. Being strong in Tartaros and post timeskip means nothing
Chosen360Jul 6, 2015 3:18 AM
Jul 6, 2015 3:06 AM
Oct 2013
Trentor11 said:

Don´t get too hyped, you´re just gonna get hurt.
Hiro has always to be taken with a grain of salt.

Daimatou Enbu and Tenru Island taught us that.
Jul 6, 2015 3:15 AM
Jul 2014
That Spriggan dude.. I've got a theory about him.
Spriggan are fairies in some folkore. They protect treasures and this might also be a cause that he is after lumen histoire cause it might've been something precious to him.
And about Jellal. He has got the surname 'Fernandez' and the kingdom is 'Arvalez', see they have kinda similar origin, realistically. Plus Edo Jellal was depicted as a prince and he had a father "Faust". Since faust does not seem to draw comparision to makarov, I think this spriggan guy might be earthland faust. You know what i mean.
I can be wrong cause like most Earthland characters are opposite of their Edo counterparts, Jellal had his counterpart as a prince while he was a slave in ToH.
Jul 6, 2015 3:19 AM
Feb 2013
Isterio said:
Trentor11 said:

Don´t get too hyped, you´re just gonna get hurt.
Hiro has always to be taken with a grain of salt.

Daimatou Enbu and Tenru Island taught us that.

^ don't forget tartarus arc, the currently best arc of ft except "coz she's erza", i hate her..... hope alvRez empire surpass tartarus in terms of quality, .... so far ,the arc starts hype and interesting..
p.s : brandish is my bae!!!!
Jul 6, 2015 3:30 AM
Mar 2015
Since Acnologia's feats are destroying an island and a country, the comparisons to Brandish are going to be made. No big incantation. No lazer charging. No noticing the change in air pressure. Just. Island. Gone. How disappointing. I was hoping for 20 pages of something smarter than Marin's hax. Now I can't imagine FT fighting these guys. It really takes the fun out of things.

And I liked how organized Mashima seemed to be about Marin's ability, because it indicated a more versatile and broad world of magic that the FT wizards would have to catch up on. Nope.

All we got for extra pages was more B rated humor from the classy B team. I'll admit there's something fitting about them all being together. Now Mashima can safely offscreen them and their antics without fan backlash while focusing on the main characters. Like how Sanji from One Piece has been gone for a year. This is our vacation time now.

And yes, whoever called Natsu having a tattoo on his arm gets credit.
Jul 6, 2015 3:47 AM
Mar 2015
Trentor11 said:

Watch Robert Irvine yell at people until they AYE SIR, and then you will know true pwnage.

THAT is what Brandish should've done to Lucy, Erza, Natsu, and Gray.
Jul 6, 2015 4:00 AM
Mar 2015
Brandish is dishing some juvia vibes
So she is gray fight

marin erased because his power is to op lol certain elements are usually off limits (space, time etc)
Jul 6, 2015 4:07 AM

Apr 2008
uzee said:
So we found out that Natsu pulling a one-hit-k.o. on a "god" was not much of an achievement when comparing him to this chick

Just like any person with logic would have said
Jul 6, 2015 4:25 AM
Sep 2012
Well this was an informative chapter.

First of all fan service fan service, and yes it B team fan service which excites me more, I am like Natsu I am so used to Lucy fan service it kind of loses its appeal after a while, so seeing the others like that, is a welcome change of pace. And Juvia was naked.

Gajeel and Levy had a moment that Natsu and Lucy would normally have, I guess it is a dragon slayer thing, that he and his girlfriend is going to have a grouping moment, ha ha.

So the Thunder Legion they are in Blue Pegasus, I am not sure about Laxus, anyway Evergreen and Jenny being friends in a way, they are both very catty so them being catty to each other can work. I always thought Fried would fit in with Blue Pegasus, though Bickslow would fit in better with Quarto Cerbes.

Meanwhile Natsu and Gray are having trouble with Brandish or do they, because there is no fight. In fact Brandish is made about the mango stand being destroyed, maybe when this war is over, he and Erza can bond and become friends, they both mangos. Brandish actually not only looks good but is pretty good, because she shows mercy.

Brandish goes out of way to show mercy, she even makes Marin give Lucy and Erza back, Brandish might be the Silver of the group, not saying she is a spy per say, but the most passive one of the 12 Spriggan. As I am readin this I am like good take her mercy and run you idiots. But stupid Natsu almost ruined it. Once Natsu being an idiot, one thing to fight when protecting a defensive kid, but wanted to avenge Mest, but that is an unnecessary fight.

I think perhaps Makarov told these guys, if they hurt anyone from Fairy Tail, he would not tell them anything. It looks like though Brandish is not completely evil. She will be a good guy by the end of this arc. Yes she destroyed Marin, but that is Natsu fault for making a big fuzz about Mest being injured, seriously Natsu shut up, he is not dead he will be okay no reason to start a fight over i. I don't know if Marin is dead, she might have magic that teleports him somewhere else. We will know if Marin ever shows up again.

Next chapter, we will meet the leader of the empire.
blfanJul 6, 2015 4:50 AM
Jul 6, 2015 4:36 AM
Oct 2013
blfan said:
Well this was an informative chapter.

First of all fan service fan service, and yes it B team fan service which excites me more, I am like Natsu I am so used to Lucy fan service it kind of loses its appeal after a while, so seeing the others like that, is a welcome change of pace. And Juvia was naked.

Gajeel and Levy had a moment that Natsu and Lucy would normally have, I guess it is a dragon slayer thing, that he and his girlfriend is going to have a grouping moment, ha ha.

So the Thunder Legion they are in Blue Pegasus, I am not sure about Laxus, anyway Evergreen and Jenny being friends in a way, they are both very catty so them being catty to each other can work. I always thought Fried would fit in with Blue Pegasus, though Bickslow would fit in better with Quarto Cerbes.

Meanwhile Natsu and Gray are having trouble with Brandish or do they, because there is no fight. In fact Brandish is made about the mango stand being destroyed, maybe when this war is over, he and Erza can bond and become friends, they both mangos. Brandish actually not only looks good but is pretty good, because she shows mercy.

Brandish goes out of way to show mercy, she even makes Marin give Lucy and Erza back, Brandish might be the Silver of the group, not saying she is a spy per say, but the most passive one of the 12 Spriggan. As I am readin this I am like good take her mercy and run you idiots. But stupid Natsu almost ruined it. Once Natsu being an idiot, one thing to fight when protecting a defensive kid, but wanted to avenge Mest, but that is an unnecessary fight.

I think perhaps Makarov told these guys, if they hurt anyone from Fairy Tail, he would not tell them anything. It looks like though Brandish is not completely evil. She will be a good guy by the end of this arc. Yes she destroyed Marin, but that is Natsu fault for making a big fuzz about Mest being injured, seriously Natsu shut up, he is not dead he will be okay no reason to start a fight over i. I don't know if Marin is dead, she might have magic that teleports him somewhere else. We will know if Marin ever shows up again.

Next chapter, we will meet the leader of the e

Y she immediately supposedly killed one of her own but she´s the good one!
Totally legit, for a good guy to kill his comrades while showing nothing but arrogance towatds Fairy Tail.

Because you know Natsu was the guy to befriend people who kill their comerades.
Jul 6, 2015 4:40 AM

Sep 2014
That GaLe fanservice xD
Poor Elfman tho ^^
I feel like that Marin guy isn't dead yet, maybe teleported or sth.
Brandish's power is pretty insane damn. High chance she is the spy from the way she acted.
So Laxus was with Pegasus, can't wait to see him.
Jul 6, 2015 4:42 AM

Apr 2008
nerfx said:
That GaLe fanservice xD
Poor Elfman tho ^^
I feel like that Marin guy isn't dead yet, maybe teleported or sth.
Brandish's power is pretty insane damn. High chance she is the spy from the way she acted.
So Laxus was with Pegasus, can't wait to see him.

if she is the spy then Marin is dead. No witnesses
Jul 6, 2015 4:46 AM

Apr 2010
Brandish is OP without much effort. O.o GaLe is still the #1 ship. <3
Jul 6, 2015 4:49 AM

Jan 2011
Brandish is strong and cool , why natsu grab his hand i dont get it?
Jul 6, 2015 4:52 AM

Apr 2008
kst said:
Brandish is strong and cool , why natsu grab his hand i dont get it?

The arm reacted to her monstrous power
Jul 6, 2015 5:08 AM
Anime Moderator
᠎ Master Öqvily᠎

Aug 2014
I hope that we will get so see Natsu's mysterious power soon.

Forum set made by my
secret santa, Nate!
Jul 6, 2015 5:23 AM
Dec 2010
so, marin was a traitor and he was going to meet with a spy ?
could that spy be gildarts ?
Jul 6, 2015 5:30 AM

Apr 2008
aos10 said:
so, marin was a traitor and he was going to meet with a spy ?
could that spy be gildarts ?

Marin wasn't a traitor. He was expendable
Jul 6, 2015 5:31 AM

Oct 2011
Honestly, FT needs a very long arc to make this legit.

FT arcs always starts the same, strong enemies showing huge drama over it, then 5 - 7chapters later they are getting owned, or FT just wins with nakama power and that's just stupid.

They should make this a 1year arc since there's so many things being focused from the start of the time lapse up to now.
Zeref,
Acnologia,
Makarov,
Lumen Histoire(Mavis),
Alvarez Kingdom.
(Theres probably even more, but I can't remember right now)

All of that plus good fights without stupid nakama fights(Erza fights),real fights with Laxus and Gildarts and this has everything to be the best arc.
Jul 6, 2015 5:45 AM

Dec 2008
I really hope Marin's dead.
Absolutely loved Lady Brandish's personality. It made the chapter so I really hope she doesn't get ruined.
Jul 6, 2015 5:55 AM

Jun 2013
-ZET- said:

FT arcs always starts the same, strong enemies showing huge drama over it, then 5 - 7chapters later they are getting owned, or FT just wins with nakama power and that's just stupid.

They should make this a 1year arc since there's so many things being focused from the start of the time lapse up to now.
Zeref,
Acnologia,
Makarov,
Lumen Histoire(Mavis),
Alvarez Kingdom.

All of that plus good fights without stupid nakama fights(Erza fights),real fights with Laxus and Gildarts and this has everything to be the best arc.

Agreed is time for Gildarts to take part in this shit. You have strong people that are suited to fight him. Honestly Erza could pull some armor and bam instant defeat... man that fight will be disappointing can almost smell the hate. On a record I like Fairy Tail, and some of the fights are you know cool, okay, some great, but I hate Erza's fights, I like her as a character, but I hate her fights.

Said this many times, but for some FT members to win, on a 1 vs. 1 battle is not impossible, it'll be hard and they'll struggle, which is a good thing, But for others like Lucy, Wendy (Dragon Force is strong, but she's still young), Juvia, Cana, Levy etc.. I can see them teaming up to defeat one of them. That would be fun. I don't know how it will go from here, either Alvarez will try to invade and they'll start a war, involving the rest of Ishgar, thus involving other guilds and the 10 wizard saints, that would be cool.
Jul 6, 2015 6:11 AM
May 2015
-ZET- said:

Zeref,
Acnologia,
Makarov,
Lumen Histoire(Mavis),
Alvarez Kingdom.

Tartaros Arc was the second longest arc and the matchup between the demons and FT was pretty much a see saw battle(plot wise NDG stayed one step ahead of them the entire arc) that FT were about to lose til the dragons pulled their asses from the fire. There was basically no NP. Erza's fight was PIS. That comment now only rings true to Avatar who were literally defeated all in one chapter
Jul 6, 2015 6:13 AM
Jan 2014
Brandish's magic probably involves changing the properties of the space that's around her. Basically,that's a fancy way of saying that she increased the island's height and then shrunk it. There is probably more to it than this,though.

There was supposed to be a spy waiting for them on that island...and well,considering that she knew they were with fairy tail despite the cait shelter cover, that she even gave a freebie about Makarov's whereabouts along with a demonstration of her power and that she allowed them to go unscathed. Plus,it's pretty convenient that one of the twelve top mages of the continent was dispatched simply to kill a rat spy.

Yeah,I wouldn't be surprised if she were it. Still,it's best to wait and see. Maybe Mest actually managed to find the spy,idk.

Honestly,I thought Natsu's arm was shaking from fear,that's why he was holding it...but then I thought...why the bandaged arm? why not the other? Well, this gets fishier and fishier
Jul 6, 2015 6:20 AM

Aug 2013
The fanservice was right, and I loved the GaLe panels :D And I think that this arc will be great with these very powerful enemies. We'll see when it starts to develop
Jul 6, 2015 6:24 AM

Mar 2014
Quite the chapter. 4/5

Tartaros were basically just failed Zeref's failed experiments. So they weren't as strong as Zeref wanted them to be. Enter Natsu.

Now fast forward to the Spriggan 12 where we have one member who reshaped an island and made it vanish. Natsu(mind that this was base form) was trolled by Marin who pretty much was "Dr Manhattan'd" by Lady Brandish.

If you want to continue this arc without too much headache

1) Make it long to fit the numerous plot points. Maybe longer than Tartaros
2) Explore Natsu's demonic side for sub plot.

It would make things easier instead of trying to overrated LFD mode and Dragon Force.
Jul 6, 2015 6:31 AM
Oct 2013
metsujin said:
-ZET- said:

Zeref,
Acnologia,
Makarov,
Lumen Histoire(Mavis),
Alvarez Kingdom.

Agreed is time for Gildarts to take part in this shit. You have strong people that are suited to fight him. Honestly Erza could pull some armor and bam instant defeat... man that fight will be disappointing can almost smell the hate. On a record I like Fairy Tail, and some of the fights are you know cool, okay, some great, but I hate Erza's fights, I like her as a character, but I hate her fights.

Said this many times, but for some FT members to win, on a 1 vs. 1 battle is not impossible, it'll be hard and they'll struggle, which is a good thing, But for others like Lucy, Wendy (Dragon Force is strong, but she's still young), Juvia, Cana, Levy etc.. I can see them teaming up to defeat one of them. That would be fun. I don't know how it will go from here, either Alvarez will try to invade and they'll start a war, involving the rest of Ishgar, thus involving other guilds and the 10 wizard saints, that would be cool.

To be honest it is not badly written if Fairy Tail handles that by themselves.
I´m critical but I also know this is a shounen. No one wants to see an all out war in a shounen. It doesn´t work and would require the introduction of countless characters we don´t care tracking back and forth between boring shortlived sequences of fights.

Make it Fairy Tail vs the 12 Sprigan but make it right.
Oda does the very same and no one gives him bullshit for using that formula every arc.
Just do it right, all I want is proper powerscaling.

1. Make all the 12 Sprigan threatening. No trolls among them The 7kin of Purgatory had a troll one and two who got talk no jutsued but it made sense. The whole Ocean thing was Bs except Ul decided to haunt Tenru Island alongside Mavis.

Even Tartaros had two trolls one was a footsoldier, so please stick to the footsoldiers for the troll characters.

2.Give the characters he always trolls a proper fight. That inclues Gildarts Mira and Laxus.

3. Leave any humor out of this arc besides single panels maybe. There is no space for humor when you wanna create tension. Especially when you sacrifice characterisation for it.
Jul 6, 2015 7:17 AM
Jul 2015
brandisd is a evil ?
Jul 6, 2015 7:23 AM
Jul 2015
yes or no?
Jul 6, 2015 7:28 AM

Nov 2014
Onsen and Raijin-shuu are the best of the rest on this chapter.

The parts where Barndish does some immense power rise is alright and she gives FT a warning. But as we all know of FT they don't heed to warning all to well. And as we learned from Fairy Tail, those 12 Spriggan wizards are strong but this is
Fairy Tail, they always win.

I hope something new comes up like, FT gets beaten to an inch of their lives and someone else (new council or the bastard Gildarts or Jellal and friends) clears things up. Something new, its getting predictable to where that was going.
Erza: She is belittling us, Natsu: Getting mad at Nakama abuse.
It does not have to be FT who beats every strong person in an arc. I know they trained for a while but with those trainings they could easily have grown so much yet they are astonished of the power Brandish No.12 Spriggan. Impressed maybe but scared nah. Fail. They haven't been tested since their recent so called "upgrades" so time will tell.
Jul 6, 2015 7:31 AM
Jul 2015
please tell me...brandish is a evil or good guy ?
Jul 6, 2015 7:31 AM

Nov 2014
930609addf said:
yes or no?

Probably yes
Jul 6, 2015 7:40 AM

Jun 2013
Damn Levi has become evil when Traveling with Gajeel! XD Lol Juvia.
Ichiya....stop that Stretching intermediately, I am going to get Nightmares!!!

....Wait...THOSE 4 JOINED BLUE PEGASUS!?!? HOW THE FREAKING HELL THAT HAPPENED!!?!?
I knew this was going to happen...damn Gajeel x Levy is getting stronger and closer, especially them..when is the Wedding? XD

This Springan is actualy pretty funny...just what we can expect in this world...those who are so called God level are always acting weird and not the Way we expect from People of their Level! XD "I want Start Mango"

....But when That Asshole Marin questioned His Better....she showed us some of her Strength...I am somewhat Starting like her even this is 2nd Chapter were I see her.
O__o Eep this is Strength of 1 of the 12 Springan?

....Okay...but is she may little ether Sociopath or Psychopath? not going to Miss That Marvin tough. Killing so easily....Tough that Ending...Me wonders....Is she actually in their Side? ....Just like every body else in this Forum is wondering about that.... I say Yes for now.
JarjaxleJul 6, 2015 7:51 AM
Victory at all costs, victory in spite of all terror, victory however long and hard the road may be; for without victory, there is no survival.~Winston Churchill

"Fate of the universe will be Decided as it SHOULD be, in MORTAL KOMBAT!" ~Elder Gods

"Justice WILL Prevail?" "But OF COURSE IT WILL!! WHOEVER WINS, BECOMES THE JUSTICE!!!" ~Donquixote Doflamingo (King, Pirate, Shichibukai, Philosopher(?) (One Piece))
Jul 6, 2015 7:41 AM
Jul 2015
What is up with natsu's arm
Jul 6, 2015 7:42 AM

May 2015
wiErD0es said:
KingAce261 said:

What third form?

The Flame Dragon King... Though I have yet to officially call it one of his since it came out as a basis for Natsu's firepower

That's not a new form it's just a new move or set of moves. Like he learned a new skill and decided to name it fire dragon king crumbling fist or whatever. It's,not a new form just a new skill or set of skill. He may be getting a new form soon with that arm though
I am the King, address me as anything less and face the wrath of The Emperor Supreme King
Jul 6, 2015 7:43 AM
Oct 2013
MantaBaby said:
Onsen and Raijin-shuu are the best of the rest on this chapter.

The parts where Barndish does some immense power rise is alright and she gives FT a warning. But as we all know of FT they don't heed to warning all to well. And as we learned from Fairy Tail, those 12 Spriggan wizards are strong but this is
Fairy Tail, they always win.

I hope something new comes up like, FT gets beaten to an inch of their lives and someone else (new council or the bastard Gildarts or Jellal and friends) clears things up. Something new, its getting predictable to where that was going.
Erza: She is belittling us, Natsu: Getting mad at Nakama abuse.
It does not have to be FT who beats every strong person in an arc. I know they trained for a while but with those trainings they could easily have grown so much yet they are astonished of the power Brandish No.12 Spriggan. Impressed maybe but scared nah. Fail. They haven't been tested since their recent so called "upgrades" so time will tell.

If you have One Piece in your favorites don´t complain about it always being the same.
Oda does literally the same thing.What he´s better with is the execution. Luffy is always half dead after he barely beats the boss and it´s a climactic because they throw shit at each other till one falls.

In Fairy Tail you know the momment the Nakama speech kicks in it´s over.Because that´s where the oneshot comes. The even bigger sin imo. The inconsistant powerlevels.

You see Master is the strongest, but he´s taken out so Erza is the strongest, no it´s Laxus. When Laxus isn´t here it´s Mira oh no it´s Natsu after all.
So wtf Hiro who is strong and who is weak decide on your shit.

Still both authors pull always the same shit. Predictability towards arc execution is nothing new for a shounen.
IsterioJul 6, 2015 7:46 AM
Jul 6, 2015 7:47 AM

May 2015
Isterio said:
metsujin said:

I´m critical but I also know this is a shounen. No one wants to see an all out war in a shounen. It doesn´t work and would require the introduction of countless characters we don´t care tracking back and forth between boring shortlived sequences of fights.

Oda does the very same and no one gives him bullshit for using that formula every arc.

1. Make all the 12 Sprigan threatening. No trolls among them The 7kin of Purgatory had a troll one and two who got talk no jutsued but it made sense. The whole Ocean thing was Bs except Ul decided to haunt Tenru Island alongside Mavis.

Even Tartaros had two trolls one was a footsoldier, so please stick to the footsoldiers for the troll characters.

2.Give the characters he always trolls a proper fight. That inclues Gildarts Mira and Laxus.

3. Leave any humor out of this arc besides single panels maybe. There is no space for humor when you wanna create tension. Especially when you sacrifice characterisation for it.

Yeah I want Gildarts and Laxus to take on one of the 12 themselves but for the rest even Natsu after this chapter I want them to do team ups like when they fought Mard geer. Like Mira and Erza vs. Brandish.
I am the King, address me as anything less and face the wrath of The Emperor Supreme King
Jul 6, 2015 7:49 AM

May 2015
MantaBaby said:
930609addf said:
yes or no?

Probably yes

She seems like the "I don't want any pointless fights but if I have to fight you, it's gonna be hell for you" type of evil
Jul 6, 2015 7:53 AM
Jul 2015
Jul 6, 2015 7:54 AM
Oct 2013
KingAce261 said:

Yeah I want Gildarts and Laxus to take on one of the 12 themselves but for the rest even Natsu after this chapter I want them to do team ups like when they fought Mard geer. Like Mira and Erza vs. Brandish.

The problem with claims like his magic is overwhelming or "off the charts" is, that they are vague. What does it mean? His magic what?
It´s the same in Naruto with Chakra. Oh his chakra is enormous.

It´s similar to a manapool, but it´s also like Dragon Ball powerlevels, you can feel them and their pressure.Keeping it vague thouh imo is a better solution than Taizai powerlevels where everything is full of numbers.

I mean how stupid would it be when the enemie´s as well as Fairy Tail would put a number after every move or power up that get´s unleashed. Personally it takes away from my immersion and I´m glad Dragon Ball foresake the scouters later on.
Anyway my point is the vagueness of "magic is whatever" allows Hiro to get her beaten by whoever he wants, as long as he buffs the person accordingly.
Jul 6, 2015 7:54 AM
Jul 2015
i don't think she is a good guy but i love brandish
Jul 6, 2015 7:56 AM

Oct 2011
Isterio said:
metsujin said:

Pretty much this.

An ARC that everything was done right was Tenroujima, that got me really hyped with GH being strong as fuck, plus Gildarts,Laxus,honestly can say that was the best arc for me, the fights were a bit lackluster to say the least but that was ok.

Well I think you pretty much said everything I wanted, a serious arc that has strong enemies needs strong allies so not only FT needs Gildarts and Laxus back but I feel like they will also need the help of other guilds and that opens up to Jura and hopefully even Jellal can help aswell.
Jul 6, 2015 8:04 AM
Oct 2013
-ZET- said:

Pretty much this.

An ARC that everything was done right was Tenroujima, that got me really hyped with GH being strong as fuck, plus Gildarts,Laxus,honestly can say that was the best arc for me, the fights were a bit lackluster to say the least but that was ok.

Well I think you pretty much said everything I wanted, a serious arc that has strong enemies needs strong allies so not only FT needs Gildarts and Laxus back but I feel like they will also need the help of other guilds and that opens up to Jura and hopefully even Jellal can help aswell.

I´m fine with other guilds helping as long as they leave Blue Pegasus out. There is no reason to make these clowns join the frey to be clowns. I don´t mind if Lyon and Jura join because they knew something was wrong. Jellal and crew would make alot of sense.

However it´s done.

I don´t wanna see shit like this

Pages (4) « 1 [2] 3 4 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Fairy Tail Chapter 275 Discussion ( 1 2 )

DuroDeMatar - Mar 16, 2012

52 by aod-kun »»
Yesterday, 6:06 AM

Poll: » Fairy Tail Chapter 268 Discussion ( 1 2 )

BackLashWave - Jan 27, 2012

52 by aod-kun »»
Apr 23, 6:16 AM

Poll: » Fairy Tail Chapter 46 Discussion

Cali4nian - Oct 12, 2009

10 by MAYANK22 »»
Apr 21, 11:30 AM

Poll: » Fairy Tail Chapter 418 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Darklight0303 - Feb 2, 2015

185 by shinytrains »»
Apr 13, 1:00 AM

Poll: » Fairy Tail Chapter 251 Discussion ( 1 2 )

kevin_video - Sep 17, 2011

81 by aod-kun »»
Apr 6, 5:15 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.