Forum Settings
Forums
New
Jun 6, 2015 3:58 AM

May 2014
I choose Marika myself! She is awesome most determined girl by far. Anyways added this because we need a more up to date poll :) so who do you guys think he should end up with? And why?
deadmuffinsJun 6, 2015 4:42 AM
Minori Kushieda Forever <3

Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Jun 6, 2015 5:45 AM
Jun 2015
chitoge ftw.
Jun 9, 2015 2:09 AM
Jun 2015
oNODERA wHY because They Love Each Other :)
Jun 9, 2015 2:20 AM

May 2015
chitoge i think, cause if raku choose kosaki it should not be called false love
Jun 9, 2015 2:20 AM

Jan 2014
Onodera for best waifu

Jun 9, 2015 2:21 AM

Jan 2013
The blonde girl, I always mistake her name. Chitoge? I hope im not wrong
Jun 9, 2015 8:02 AM

Mar 2015
Chitoge would be the main choice from Komi. But Onodera will be the promised girl and Marika will be a big player for Raku realizing his true love by her dying. Yui-sensei gonna still be his sister, Haru is gonna regretting it the rest of her life, and Tsugumi will live her imagination where she secretly gets closer to Raku while ojou is not around lol

Jun 9, 2015 9:02 AM

Apr 2015
Chitoge will and should end up with him.

Not that ending up with him is particularly great in a realistic perspective. Hurrah for Ruri and Shuu...
Jun 9, 2015 9:08 PM

May 2015
I'm a Chitoge shipper but I really am not convinced that the ending route will be a Chitoge ending cause it's really not certain if Raku has feelings for her and it's almost the third year arc now
" If a ghost's intention is to scare people, then people are definitely scarier because we have no way of knowing what their intention and thoughts are. "
Jun 10, 2015 12:12 AM

Jul 2013
I'm with Shia, Kosaki is best girl: fact.

JUST

DO

IT

MAKE YOUR DREAMS COME TRUE
The best anime is the Road to El Dorado
Jun 10, 2015 12:57 AM
Jun 2015
if you think that love in nisekoi was a about blushing and heart pounding, you guys are deceived..
raku feels attraction everytime all the girls act so girly or should we say in cute way..
i watch episode 13 raku blush and his heart pound when tsugumi act as a woman and slowly put her hair at the back of her ear,
he always blush when onodera act so cute and nice,
also with chitoge, marika, haru etc..

true love is not about blushing and heart pounding, you may call it false love..
True love is about what that person can do and sacrifice for your own sake..
i dont need to blunt the name of that girl, the story speak for itself..
Jun 10, 2015 1:02 AM

May 2015
Mirakyoot said:
if you think that love in nisekoi was a about blushing and heart pounding, you guys are deceived..
raku feels attraction everytime all the girls act so girly or should we say in cute way..
i watch episode 13 raku blush and his heart pound when tsugumi act as a woman and slowly put her hair at the back of her ear,

true love is not about blushing and heart pounding, you may call it false love..

Yeah, yeah I truly agree on this Chitoge FTW!!
" If a ghost's intention is to scare people, then people are definitely scarier because we have no way of knowing what their intention and thoughts are. "
Jun 10, 2015 2:14 AM

Apr 2015
Chitoge of course
I'm feelin' normal, I'm feelin' myself ♪♪
Jun 10, 2015 11:19 AM
May 2015
Im chitoge fans, but I doubt it will, if raku really love her, he must be prevent her to leave after graduate from highschool, or maybe chitoge know the truth about raku and kosaki being like each other,
In fact, chitoge is "too much smart, talented and perfect in anything" except simple thing like cooking and housework, and look like raku is not that ambition and motivated to try being match with her,
"what a foolish Japanese boy"

Also I doubt that sh*t pendant and key will change everything, its just some kind of "high quality bait". because which girl that promised raku always "I will keep choose onodera".

Sorry for my poor english
Jun 10, 2015 7:54 PM
Jul 2012
So hard to choose between Marika,Haru,and Chitoge.

I'll choose Marika I guess since it makes the most sense.
Jun 12, 2015 1:15 AM

May 2015
mactavish said:
Im chitoge fans, but I doubt it will, if raku really love her, he must be prevent her to leave after graduate from highschool, or maybe chitoge know the truth about raku and kosaki being like each other,
In fact, chitoge is &quot;too much smart, talented and perfect in anything&quot; except simple thing like cooking and housework, and look like raku is not that ambition and motivated to try being match with her,
&quot;what a foolish Japanese boy&quot;

Also I doubt that sh*t pendant and key will change everything, its just some kind of &quot;high quality bait&quot;. because which girl that promised raku always &quot;I will keep choose onodera&quot;.

Sorry for my poor english

You just said that if Raku loves Chitoge, right?!. He doesn't even understands his own feelings and what's more friendzoned her. If Raku really has feelings for Chitoge, I think that Shuu will be the one who can make him realize that. In a way, Shuu is really important for the plot.
Aug 1, 2015 8:34 AM
Aug 2015
I believe it will be Chitoge or Kosaki without question but leaning more towards Chitoge for a few reasons. The locket/key sub plot I see not actually going anywhere, and being left unresolved.

With Kosaki the story shows they both have a crush on each other but it seems a bit to akward for both of them, almost to a point where its hard to see any actual relationship being set on solid ground. As the story goes on they seem to be become a bit more comfortable with each other, which is why I still see a slim chance of the story going that way.

With Chitoge, they seem more comfortable and relaxed together. It seems to be more of a building relationship that would last and socially wise they have much more in common. There's also the fact that it's her family that has taken more of a role in the story than any of the others.

I've seen different stories throwing curve balls from left field, with an unlikely one winning but this one doesn't seem to be coming across that way with its focus seemingly being set between the 2.

With either one winning Id be happy myself but would defiantly feel sorry for the other
Aug 1, 2015 8:36 AM

Jun 2015
Asuna
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 1, 2015 3:24 PM

Dec 2014
Kosaki best girl, no doubt. They need to end together for various reasons
Aug 28, 2015 1:01 PM

Feb 2011
Mirakyoot said:

I think that Onodera has more in common with Raku and always paid more attention to him though.

They both like some similar things like animals and sweets and both noticed and appreciated each other without artificial stimulus (i.e. Family interventions).

Note that blushing around others doesnt indicate love - its about Raku being shy as well.

I agree about sacrifice though. But everyone in the series has sacrificed in some way for love. I think Raku has indeed sacrificed the most for Chitoge though.
Aug 28, 2015 5:53 PM
Jul 2012
NowOrNever88 said:
Mirakyoot said:

I think that Onodera has more in common with Raku and always paid more attention to him though.

They both like some similar things like animals and sweets and both noticed and appreciated each other without artificial stimulus (i.e. Family interventions).

Note that blushing around others doesnt indicate love - its about Raku being shy as well.

I agree about sacrifice though. But everyone in the series has sacrificed in some way for love. I think Raku has indeed sacrificed the most for Chitoge though.
Kosaki would be a little to perfect for Raku except for the fact they are both so shy and innocent and would never be able to progress anywhere.

Haru would be a great choice because unlike a few other heroines in this series Haru is bold enough to confess in front of the entire school.

Chitoge is pretty much kosaki except more violent. Neither of them can do anything and they both have to have someone take care of them (haru,tsugumi,claude,ruri)
Sep 2, 2015 7:05 PM
Aug 2015
Jakerams said:
Haru would be a great choice because unlike a few other heroines in this series Haru is bold enough to confess in front of the entire school.

That and they have similar tastes. I also like how easily they can converse with each other and how well they work together. I also think they have good chemistry. That's why I voted for Haru even though I think story wise, Chitoge's probably going to end up with him.
Sep 12, 2015 9:22 AM

Feb 2011
I think Onodera and Raku would get over their shyness eventually, like most couples do.

But yeah, Haru is better for similarity (and studies have shown that similar people make better couples). She's also more open and outward. But I think I still like Onodera more just because she personally noticed Raku and Raku personally noticed her. I just love that so much, that two people noticed each other and fell for each other for authentic reasons, without stimulus. Neither was forced to pretend to date each other (i.e. Chitoge) and neither one had to save the other to win affection (i.e. Haru)
Sep 12, 2015 9:29 AM

Jul 2014
Chitoge. Because their relationship has shown the most progression. (From their initial dislike of each other, to their relationship now)
Oct 11, 2015 10:07 PM
May 2015
Chitoge!!!!!!! FTW~~~
Oct 11, 2015 10:11 PM

Nov 2013
Chitoge, better chemistry.
Oct 11, 2015 10:11 PM
May 2015
I think if Chitoge is Not the Promise Girl and if it is Onodera. Maybe, Raku will Choose Chitoge because of the times that they have been together. Who knows maybe Raku will Love Chitoge than the Promise Girl. ~(^0^)~v^v
Oct 13, 2015 10:57 AM
Oct 2015
Marika Tachibana ofcourse
Dec 3, 2015 8:52 PM
Aug 2015
You know, I've always had a fondness for those tsundere characters like Taiga from Toradora and Louise from Zero no Tsukaima, so its rather obvious that I would like this one, right? Well, that's not the case this time. While Chitoge is incredibly hilarious and is the most likely candidate due to her unique relationship with Raku and her slowly turning feelings for him, I can't help but dislike her. She's brash, stubborn, thinks she can get away with whatever she wants, and treats
Raku like dirt, but that's just a typical tsundere for you. No, what makes her terrible is that she refuses to admit to herself and accept completely how she feels towards Raku, and also refuses to commit to what she does. In this sense, she's a spineless coward who can't accomplish something that should be easy for her because she's too flustered or embarrassed to. This is why I chose Onodera. Onodera is exactly like Chitoge in this way, being a spineless coward and all, but with her it's endearing because she RECOGNIZES what's up with her own emotions and is just too shy to say anything, not to mention the fact that she always holds Raku's best interest at heart and will shelf her feelings at a moment's notice so that Raku can be happy. That, in my eyes, is what love truly is, and why Chitoge is poor for Raku and Onodera is right.
Dec 8, 2015 1:31 AM
Dec 2015
I choose chitoge. I think chitoge is the best .
Dec 8, 2015 1:53 AM

Sep 2014
Chitoge
Feb 21, 2016 12:55 AM
Nov 2015
I vote for Chitoge and i'm 99% that she's going to end up with Raku.

Why?
If you have watch the anime Toradora at the start Taiga was in love with Kitamura and Ryuji was in love with Kushieda. Some people though that Ryuji will end up with Kushieda , Ami or one of the others girls in the anime and Taiga with Kitamura or one of the others boys in the anime. But the two heroines (Taiga,Ryuji) fall in love with each other and having a happy end. (They overcome their main love)

Raku at chapter 200 i think (Manga) admit that he is in love with Kosaki and Chitoge.

Basically the two main heroine should end up together.
If Raku ends up with Kosaki sorry but this will be bullshit what's the point?
What Chitoge (The other main heroine) will do?
And what's the point for not having Chitoge have a happy end.
If Chitoge doesn't end up with Raku that anime will be not supposed to called a "Romance".
Feb 22, 2016 12:49 PM

Nov 2008
Why does everyone want to go for the cliche tsundere?
Feb 22, 2016 1:02 PM

Dec 2012
Team fucking Kosaki

Everyone else should jump in a ditch.
Feb 22, 2016 1:12 PM

Nov 2008
TKotarou said:
Team fucking Kosaki

I've never seen a female character suck more than her.

It's amazing she has fans. I mean first off, she is ugly. lol

Every single character in the series IS cliche.

But we ship Chitoge because she makes the most sense with Raku.

Feb 22, 2016 2:00 PM

Nov 2008
Chiibi said:
TKotarou said:
Team fucking Kosaki

I still prefer Tsugumi more then anyone else. Also Chitoge is more cliche then Tsugumi because she's like Naru from Love Hina and Tsugumi is like Motoko which pretty NEVER gets the spot light.

Which is why im losing a LOT of interest in this manga because its getting far to cliche and predictable.

Also check out my 2 blog's that should give another reason why im losing interest.
HollowIchigo58Feb 22, 2016 2:04 PM
Feb 22, 2016 2:11 PM

Feb 2016
TKotarou said:
Team fucking Kosaki

Everyone else should jump in a ditch.

You are fucking right
Chiibi said:
TKotarou said:
Team fucking Kosaki

Onodera?? Ugly?? Wut?
Feb 22, 2016 2:14 PM

Nov 2008
WaifuGrabber said:

Onodera?? Ugly?? Wut?

Brown eyes, brown uneven rat-nest hair?

Compared to the other characters, she is hideous. lol

Feb 22, 2016 2:19 PM
Nov 2015
WaifuGrabber said:
Onodera?? Ugly?? Wut?

Umm, I still think her hair is super weird. Don't get me wrong. She's still cute.
Feb 22, 2016 2:21 PM

Feb 2016
Chiibi said:
WaifuGrabber said:

Onodera?? Ugly?? Wut?

I don't like blonde hair. This is subjective, there is no common opinion
Feb 22, 2016 2:23 PM
Nov 2015
Chiibi said:

Well, the brown eyes part can be a little bit racist LOL. But, I get your point. You mean brown eyes in anime, right? Right?
Feb 22, 2016 3:42 PM

Nov 2008
finestseeker17 said:
Chiibi said:

Well, the brown eyes part can be a little bit racist LOL. But, I get your point. You mean brown eyes in anime, right? Right?

No, I just mean her looks compared to the other girls.

There's nothing interesting or striking about her design at all. She is a total Plain Jane.

Don't get me wrong; my favorite anime heroine of all time does have brown eyes.

...................so

You think Onodoodoo is prettier than Marika and Tsugumi TOO? o___O

Feb 22, 2016 4:21 PM
Nov 2015
Chiibi said:
No, I just mean her looks compared to the other girls.

There's nothing interesting or striking about her design at all. She is a total Plain Jane.

Don't get me wrong; my favorite anime heroine of all time does have brown eyes.

...................so

You think Onodoodoo is prettier than Marika and Tsugumi TOO? o___O

Umm, okay.. I guess I'm the one who jumped to conclusions before. I thought you were saying that the reason Kosaki's ugly is partly because of her brown eyes. I guess I'm the racist here LOL.

Hmmm I think the blonde hair part is not for me.. But, I'm tempted to answer. Judging by appearances alone, Marika and Tsugumi are prettier than Kosaki.
Feb 22, 2016 4:40 PM

Nov 2008
finestseeker17 said:
. Judging by appearances alone, Marika and Tsugumi are prettier than Kosaki.

At least we agree on that, my friend. XD

My biggest problem with her is that she's so submissive. She doesn't have any backbone and will just let anyone walk all over her. It's like she's just a houswife from the 50s who nods and does everything her husband tells her to do without complaint or acting like she's allowed to have a mind of her own.

The fact that the male Japanese readers voted for a weak character like this as "BEST WAIFU" isn't just disturbing to me......it's pretty insulting.

I hate hate HATE all female characters who are written this way. Onodera most of all because I had to put up with over 200 chapters of her irritating 'blush, stammer, run away' "shrinking violet" bullshit WITHOUT developing at all!!

Feb 22, 2016 5:31 PM
Nov 2015
Chiibi said:
My biggest problem with her is that she's so submissive. She doesn't have any backbone and will just let anyone walk all over her. It's like she's just a houswife from the 50s who nods and does everything her husband tells her to do without complaint or acting like she's allowed to have a mind of her own.

The fact that the male Japanese readers voted for a weak character like this as "BEST WAIFU" isn't just disturbing to me......it's pretty insulting.

I hate hate HATE all female characters who are written this way. Onodera most of all because I had to put up with over 200 chapters of her irritating 'blush, stammer, run away' "shrinking violet" bullshit WITHOUT developing at all!!

LOL if people didn't fully think while reading your rant, I think they'll accuse you as a feminazi.

I must say that I have a soft spot for Kosaki, especially because in the anime, she's voiced by KanaHana. Her voice is spot on for characters like Kosaki (but, lately, I feel fed up with her voice and shy type characters. Too much is annoying I guess).

I can relate to those male Japanese readers. Sometimes, I wish my GF would act like one of those character. Emphasize on sometimes here LOL. But, I also want my waifu to be reliable, independent and have her own goals and ambitions. I think that's partly the definition of a modern woman LOL. So, yeah, Kosaki is an insult. Not to mention it's coming from a society dominated by male haha.

Anyway, I still like all the "blush, stammer, run away and shrinking violet" LOL, but I think it's too much right now. I don't want my girl to just do all of those stuff, I need her to be proactive too. Maybe, Kosaki will get her character development, but I think it's very very late by now. After 200+ chapters, she's not really changing, so I must admit that she sucks. Probably, it's Komi's intention all along, she's just the comic relief and the false love.
Feb 22, 2016 5:40 PM

Nov 2008
finestseeker17 said:

LOL if people didn't fully think while reading your rant, I think they'll accuse you as a feminazi.

Don't worry; I'm not. I hate misogyny AND misandry. Equally.

And I really really love romance...but I think it's best that the character exist for another reason than not just the person they're crushing on. That goes for BOTH male and female characters (and yup, I know boy fantasies in shoujo can be just as flat lol, watch me roll my eyes every time the "perfect prince man" goes "I EXIST ONLY FOR YOOOOOU" Blech. SHUT UP. lol)

Anyway, I still like all the "blush, stammer, run away and shrinking violet" LOL, but I think it's too much right now.

Well, sometimes it CAN be cute....like I thought Shinobu from Love Hina was cute in that way but she actually did mature and develop as a character. Plus she was more of a little girl and she was afraid of guys from the get-go.

After ALL this time, it's hard to see what Onodera is so afraid of. He just didn't write her like a person; he wrote her like.........fanservice.
ChiibiFeb 22, 2016 5:48 PM

Feb 23, 2016 1:17 PM
Nov 2015
Chiibi said:
And I really really love romance...but I think it's best that the character exist for another reason than not just the person they're crushing on.

After ALL this time, it's hard to see what Onodera is so afraid of. He just didn't write her like a person; he wrote her like.........fanservice.

I couldn't agree more with those two points above.

I think after 206 chapters, despite my opinions on bad writings and executions, I must say that it's best if Raku ends up with Chitoge because she's better than Kosaki. These conversations really made me review her character and yeah, she's just a fanservice (not the sexy and physical ones LOL).

It was kinda obvious anyway since chapter 1. The title also kinda spoiled the story for us. It could've been different, but now, after chapter 206, yeah, Chitoge should be the end girl.
Feb 23, 2016 2:19 PM

Jul 2015
ONODERA ENDING OR 0/10
Feb 24, 2016 4:39 PM
Jan 2016
nisevoucher said:
I'm a Chitoge shipper but I really am not convinced that the ending route will be a Chitoge ending cause it's really not certain if Raku has feelings for her and it's almost the third year arc now
He has a feeling with Chitoge after all dude
Feb 24, 2016 4:40 PM
Jan 2016
nisevoucher said:
He has a feeling with Chitoge after all, but he just finally realized it at chapter 199
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Nisekoi Chapter 206 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Feb 18, 2016

79 by gohanoo »»
Apr 8, 8:24 PM

» The reasoning the author gives for choosing... is meh [SPOILERS] ( 1 2 )

diu613 - Jul 20, 2016

98 by DarkCoFFiNSouL »»
Mar 7, 4:46 AM

Poll: » Nisekoi Chapter 229 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Aug 4, 2016

298 by luix66 »»
Feb 13, 12:25 AM

Poll: » Nisekoi Chapter 68 Discussion

Kaengel - Mar 28, 2013

27 by GGA_ »»
Jan 14, 8:56 PM

» Where to start reading after the anime?

BadSenpai - Sep 26, 2023

6 by chunkybovi »»
Sep 27, 2023 3:59 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.