Forum Settings
Forums
Fairy Tail
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]
Jun 2, 2015 4:34 AM

May 2015
Trentor11 said:
KingAce261 said:

Laxus does scream leadership he is the grandson of Gramps. He has more than enough power to maintain as well as protect the guild. The only candidate better to be temp GM would be Gildarts who knows lumen historie and was GM.

Being the grandson of Makarov doesn't put leadership in his blood. Gildarts doesn't scream leadership either. If Laxus becomes GM it's because Makarov thinks he's earned it. Why do you think Erza is GM? Regardless of what you think of her she is qualified to being a GM and has been since she was 19 and was qualified for being a Wizard Saint

What's with people thinking power=leadership

1. She is definetly not wizard saint level 2. Yeah she Laxus and Guldarts are the best choices because they are powerful as well as mature and want they best for the guild. Also if you remember correectly at one point gramps thought of retiring and considered Erza but said she is too young and Laxus but said he needs to get out of his re ills stage. Nothing against Erza but she is temp the 8th will probably be gramps then towards the end they will make either laxus or gildarts master then that person will make Natsu master after he has grown up and matured. And has anybody else noticed that in one feneration they added over 3 and possibly more different GMs, if u count gram so who has done it twice going on third time, and all because the shut that goes on with Natsus generation I'm starting to think they are a bad luck magnet
I am the King, address me as anything less and face the wrath of The Emperor Supreme King
Jun 2, 2015 4:35 AM

May 2015
Darklight0303 said:
Trentor11 said:

Being the grandson of Makarov doesn't put leadership in his blood. Gildarts doesn't scream leadership either

What's with people thinking power=leadership

And yet that's exactly how Erza got put as termporary master. Because she scared people aka POWER. Not because she earned it or deserved it. Double Standard much?

Technically she kinda earned temp cuz at one point in the anime Gramps considered her but said she was too young
I am the King, address me as anything less and face the wrath of The Emperor Supreme King
Jun 2, 2015 4:39 AM

May 2015
trump54 said:
LoyalRoyal415 said:
Erza as the seventh guild master was the most sensible choice given the situation, but I found it to be too bland and predictable. The entire chapter builds up to Erza being chosen, and I was disappointed when it happened. The only upside is that there is a small chance that she won't have as much screentime, giving other characters a chance to show off their prowess, like Elfman or Cana, who never really had a chance to shine. However, if Erza is at the frontlines, and knowing her that's a realistic possibility, it would just show that she is unsuited for the role. All we can do is wait for the eight and hopefully final guild master.

Again its just temporary

Ezra is a main character and the guildmaster has to stay put so that not good fit for her. Its important that the guildmaster is capable of protecting their guild. We know Ezra has that power. She is composed and well mannered so it will easy for her accept the position and be well received by the council. Elfman and cana are not ready for something like this.

This might be were Markov kicks the bucket. This feels like it could be. If Ezra is stuck at guild keeping things situated their, Then Laxus get to be the guest star party member for the arc and get her screentime.

I know this is a bit far down the lane but would their be time for another S class exam? It bugged me awful when Naruto never had a chance to toke the test again fairly. Natsu's team is s class in all but rank

Well actually Erza could be on the fromt lines cuz they just had to put a name down on the forum not like she is gonna do guild aster stuff unless she and levy still gotta do some shit to get the guild back which would require having the GM there.
Jun 2, 2015 4:41 AM
May 2015
KingAce261 said:
sarroush said:

Lol what?
You do not have a birthright to be guildmaster. It's not something you're born into. This isn't like being a king. Makarov won't make Laxus the next guildmaster because he was 'born' into it. He'll make him guildmaster (if he does) because he believes Laxus has proven himself capable.

It's not exactly birthright more so it's in his blood he is kinda a born leader and after what happened with gildarts unless he changes his mind when gramps is about to die Laxus will be Guildmaster then Natsu when he is a lot older and more mature and then someone else part of the next generation

"It's in his blood" As of right now it's clearly not. We have seen nothing from Laxus that makes him a Guild Master at this point. If he's going to be guild master he has to be fully committed to the guild 24/7 and I don't see it. I'm that aspect I see that in Erza and Mira(even though her leadership could be called to question) The only argument you could make is that you can take him seriously since most guild masters are hilariously pathetic outside a few. And his growth as a character and his promise to protecting his friends. Being mature and being strong doesn't equal a good guild master. That applies to reality as well

Laxus havinh the ability to lead is questionable. Yea he's in charge of three people but that's not to account for him maintains an entire guild and participating in the welfare of said guild and getting bunkered down with political bullshit from the council.
Chosen360Jun 2, 2015 4:46 AM
Jun 2, 2015 6:27 AM
Jan 2014
This chapter was awesome (10 out of 5) until Erza showed up. I like Erza's character, but that moment where she calmed down everyone was the worst ever. By that moment it was obvious who'll be the 7th master, also it's obvious she'll do her job as better as she can. Still it could've been done a bit smoother or drawn a bit differently. Nevertheless good chapter.
Jun 2, 2015 8:00 AM

May 2014
Hahahahah look at that One Piece reference
Such bath scene 💜 nostalgia 😭
Rebuilding yet again
Holy shit Lisanna looks nice 😍
Natsu x Lisanna after all.
Wtf Erza's the new master? Ugh bs, this sucks. Btw I thought Mest was gonna be Makarov's dad when you saw his back. Oh and why dafuq is Mest even here? -,-
Jun 2, 2015 8:06 AM

Apr 2008
KamSung said:
Hahahahah look at that One Piece reference
Such bath scene 💜 nostalgia 😭
Rebuilding yet again
Holy shit Lisanna looks nice 😍
Natsu x Lisanna after all.
Wtf Erza's the new master? Ugh bs, this sucks. Btw I thought Mest was gonna be Makarov's dad when you saw his back. Oh and why dafuq is Mest even here? -,-

Natsu X Lisanna? Are you high?
Jun 2, 2015 8:12 AM
Jun 2015
Flashoftheback said:
Yeah whatever, even Erza's "plot" armor on work again even when she was not fighting.XD
This is what i am scared of, i hope it's only temporary. Really, Erza??? not that i dislike her, mind you, it's just she didn't really suit it, something like this what make me disappointed with author, he have a chance to make other character shines yet he wasted it like this. Know what, probably Erza will take a backseat role for a moment and Mira, Lissana, or the others will have their moment, i don't put too much hope on it though, considering the author.

Yup. Throughout this series, it's so evident that Mashima gives Erza special treatment. It gets really old. I wish he would realize that it's okay for her to take a back seat. No one's gonna forget her or think she's weak, since he practically drilled into our heads that she's invincible, but please give other characters a chance.
Jun 2, 2015 9:46 AM
Mar 2015
LoyalRoyal415 said:
Flashoftheback said:
Yeah whatever, even Erza's "plot" armor on work again even when she was not fighting.XD
This is what i am scared of, i hope it's only temporary. Really, Erza??? not that i dislike her, mind you, it's just she didn't really suit it, something like this what make me disappointed with author, he have a chance to make other character shines yet he wasted it like this. Know what, probably Erza will take a backseat role for a moment and Mira, Lissana, or the others will have their moment, i don't put too much hope on it though, considering the author.

Yup. Throughout this series, it's so evident that Mashima gives Erza special treatment. It gets really old. I wish he would realize that it's okay for her to take a back seat. No one's gonna forget her or think she's weak, since he practically drilled into our heads that she's invincible, but please give other characters a chance.

A back seat for who exactly?
Jun 2, 2015 11:22 AM

Jul 2013
Was the wanted poster thing an One Piece reference?
Jun 2, 2015 11:26 AM

Apr 2008
Archmedinian said:
Was the wanted poster thing an One Piece reference?

No it was just a wanted poster. Onepiece didn't invent wanted posters =_=
Jun 2, 2015 2:29 PM

Sep 2014
This chapter sure felt nostalgic.
Didn't expect Erza to be GM, guess she can keep the guys in check but other than that idk...doubt she'll be the master for long.
Natsu in Lucy's apartment as usual ^^ and holding Lucy like that lol.
Mest looking good.
Jun 2, 2015 4:08 PM

Mar 2015
I think Erza would be a fine leader. She's dedicated, very strong, inspiring, mature, and influential. When ever she yells at natsu he immediatly shuts up and stops making a ruckus. She sort of has this "rough and tough" "rough around the edges" image about her. She's a no-nonsence type who makes the best with what she has. I think such a strong and determined character deserves to be the GM. At least, this is probably going to be temporary. Dunno why people are getting their panties in a bunch :D If Laxus was their, i would have said a different story, but someone needs to get in control of those knuckleheads (especially Natsu) before their whole progress of building the guild is destroyed by fighting eachother. If laxus was their, natsu would probably be relentless to fight him ;P
Jun 2, 2015 7:13 PM

Nov 2014
Woo go Erza!

Well the guild is back to normal now?
Hi there
Jun 2, 2015 8:34 PM

May 2015
kyle8998 said:
Woo go Erza!

Well the guild is back to normal now?

Not even close! Levy still has to submit paperwork plus they have to find gramps so he can be 8th master then they gotta get Mest or mister memory problems to spill it and members are missing Alexis and the thunder legion plus Gildarts ( who is basically always gone so he being gone is kinda back to normal) and for crying out loud there is still a fucking crater where the guild hall should be. Honestly Fairy Tail isn't even a legal guild again until Levy submits the paperwork. I don't think things will be back to normal till Gramps comes back and maybe it could even be a lol while after that.
Jun 2, 2015 11:33 PM

Jul 2013
LOL yep can't say I'm surprised about Erza becoming the next guild master.
Funny chapter.
Jun 6, 2015 12:48 PM
May 2015
SUP MEST!!
Ah yes, Erza being the seventh Guild master I can just imagine her making them do all the crazy things she wants. That'll be fun.
lmao the rumors about Gray, that was great.
Jun 6, 2015 1:01 PM
May 2015
Like I said earlier somwhere, Erza won't be a tempo like Macow was..... 7 is important in this series and she is the 7th................she will learn about the LH from Mest which means she will probably be the one who has to use it (unless she gives permission for someone like lucy to give it)
Jun 8, 2015 5:55 AM
Feb 2014

That's Happys and Natsus house alone or from Lucy as well?

Love the fanservice :3

That Lu chibby on page 3 is so cute :3

I love that Natsu and Happy "broke" in again lol

then Lucy's expression when she hears work and when she does that same work lol

Erza in a working outfit on page 6 so sexeeeh :>

lol at Makarov being hunted and for a cheap reward

lol at the gossips and rumours about Gruvia :3

Lisanna seems to act diferently and more confident whats up :eek: (I love her changes so far)

Levy doing paperwork was expectable :) Wendy's expression hh :)

lawl at Cana and the guy with a mustache and his son

whats a stand in?

Yeah Elfman probablly sad inside :/ poor Mira got hit lel

rofl at the big Erza expression and then theirs

Erza surely fits the role but if that means we won't see her daily then I'm out for that decision, I LOVE ERZAAA I want to see her always around :'(

Wonder where Laxus and the crew are :s

Mest lookin' dope

Makarov is probably near/partially near

Man all these chapters sooooo amazing <3 thank you Hiro

hey on page 10 at the bottom did something out the sack fall on the guy behind lol?
Jun 18, 2015 11:36 AM
May 2015
Rereading this chapter
Uh, has anyone ever noticed how the next scene after natsu holds a naked lucy upside down, he is shown extremely happy and she is shown tired and barely able to walk.......... O.o
Jun 20, 2015 11:26 PM

Jan 2008
Nostalgic chapter. Takes me back to my early days of reading FT. The obligatory Lucy fanservice, the rumble, Erza owning them. And, of course, the saving of a fellow guild member. Only this time, it's the Guild Master who needs saving.
Jul 20, 2015 10:04 AM

Jun 2008
Darklight0303 said:
TheGrandSage23 said:
Erza as GM was logically sound. With the exception of Laxus but we didn't see anything from anyone else that screamed Guild Master. Mira doesn't count. For her being the right hand of Makarov we NEVER see anything of it. We never see her participate with Makarov in anything guild or council related.

Show us don't tell us.

Only two that made sense was Laxus or Erza. The leadership(more on Erza's side) the power the influence. The ability to get shit done. Erza can get hotheaded but that applies to Laxus and Makarov as well

Makes perfect sense. Some need to separate their bias

Leadership my ass she almost left Juvia to die for a stupid mission that didn't get them anything in the end. The only good thing about Erza being guild master is the reduction in her screentime. Everything else she's really not suited for it whatsoever.

You keep saying this but is complete bullshit excuse based on your dislike of Erza.
Juvia wasn't let to die anymore than anyone else was let to die, and Erza had nothing to do with Juvia's problems.
Jul 20, 2015 10:22 AM

Jun 2008
Darklight0303 said:
Trentor11 said:

And yet here you go labeling Juvia as a victim. Boo fucking hoo. Was she dying? No what she injured? No
Is she a pathetic comic relief character that screws up more than she succeeds? Yes. Juvia had everything in her power to actually get off her ass and look for Gray. Go to town check on nearby guilds and get information. For a character who claims she loves Gray she did nothing but sit in town hoping he would return.

"How attached she is to gray" and what did she do to combat that? Nothing. That's why Juvia gets a bad rep. Her character is nothing but an extension of another character. Similar to Mikasa and Eren but at least Mikasa has the guts to actually pick up her nuts and do something regardless how bland she seems at times. Juvia just sat there. Pathetic

Missing the point entirely but then no surprise there. Erza zealots love doing that after all. You have yet to explain why Erza could not have the common DECENCY to visit Juvia. Again the one under Avatar's watch was GRAY. Not Erza. She would have been free to see how Juvia was handling Gray's absence.

Juvia is a young woman with a S-rank magic power level. You make it sound like she's some 80 year old granny with cancer.
Why the fuck should Erza babysit her?Lucy was sad about Fairy Tail and Natsu left her. Should Erza be visiting her too? Cana lost her guilt that she grew in from child age and her father was away and nowhere to be seen. Should Erza be visiting her too?
WTF! Is Erza suppose to play fucking Jesus, visiting and healing everyone?
Others had family and kids to take care off and just lost their means of livelihood. Should Erza also be visiting them and giving them some financial support on top?
For a character you don't like much you seem to have quite the demand of been 1000times more holy than any other. How come you have such high expectations from her when you consider her more shit?
Jul 12, 2016 8:02 AM
Jan 2012
good chapter. Nice epilogue or shutdown the volume.
Aug 28, 2016 7:47 AM

Dec 2015
This chapter was full of awesome humor, yay for Erza!!
"At some point, I stopped hoping."
Apr 13, 2017 6:15 AM

Dec 2014
well fairy tail is holding up good together and Erza is declared the seventh ...Good to see mist Back
Aug 13, 2018 5:13 AM

Feb 2013
Erza is the new master, the perfect choice.
Makarov is in trouble?
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Fairy Tail Chapter 275 Discussion ( 1 2 )

DuroDeMatar - Mar 16, 2012

52 by aod-kun »»
Yesterday, 6:06 AM

Poll: » Fairy Tail Chapter 268 Discussion ( 1 2 )

BackLashWave - Jan 27, 2012

52 by aod-kun »»
Apr 23, 6:16 AM

Poll: » Fairy Tail Chapter 46 Discussion

Cali4nian - Oct 12, 2009

10 by MAYANK22 »»
Apr 21, 11:30 AM

Poll: » Fairy Tail Chapter 418 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Darklight0303 - Feb 2, 2015

185 by shinytrains »»
Apr 13, 1:00 AM

Poll: » Fairy Tail Chapter 251 Discussion ( 1 2 )

kevin_video - Sep 17, 2011

81 by aod-kun »»
Apr 6, 5:15 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.