Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Mar 29, 2015 8:08 PM
Mar 2015
Hi! I'm new, so I hope I am not posting in the wrong section! XD

Anyways, I just finished the 11 episodes of Higashi no Eden (Eden of the East) and am craving more of the series. I never watch any anime movies, but because I really enjoyed the series I am up for watching them...

My question is: What is the order of the movies? I looked on Wikipedia and it gave me a really vague order... Yeah... Thanks! :D
Mar 29, 2015 8:20 PM

Feb 2015
Stop watching it, you will only be disappointed with the ending.

But if you must continue, its king of eden first then paradise lost.
Best Couple of All Time

Kamille x Four (Zeta Gundam)
Mar 29, 2015 8:21 PM

Sep 2014
Higashi no Eden Movie I: The King of Eden
Higashi no Eden Movie II: Paradise Lost

Edit: Nevermind, got ninja'd.
Mar 29, 2015 9:22 PM

Nov 2011
RedRoseFring said:
Malicre said:
Stop watching it, you will only be disappointed with the ending.

I take it I saved myself from something by never watching the second movie? The anime itself was pretty disappointing, as was the first movie. Was hoping second movie would be better, but kept putting it off.
Mar 29, 2015 9:35 PM

Jun 2010
LunarProxy said:
RedRoseFring said:

I take it I saved myself from something by never watching the second movie? The anime itself was pretty disappointing, as was the first movie. Was hoping second movie would be better, but kept putting it off.

I'd say it's on the same level of the first. Comes from nowhere, achieves nothing.
Same unrealistic script and Disney-like "conclusion" of the TV-series, maybe a bit better to be fair.
I still enjoyed it, and I'd say it was worth watching. I obviously knew beforehand I wasn't watching a masterpiece.
Average, at its best.
Mar 29, 2015 9:45 PM

Nov 2011
xbobx said:
LunarProxy said:

I'd say it's on the same level of the first. Comes from nowhere, achieves nothing.
Same unrealistic script and Disney-like "conclusion" of the TV-series, maybe a bit better to be fair.
I still enjoyed it, and I'd say it was worth watching. I obviously knew beforehand I wasn't watching a masterpiece.
Average, at its best.

It certainly isn't bad from what I've seen, a solid 6/10. I'm just disappointed because it had potential. It didn't follow everything you usually see in survival game type series.
Mar 29, 2015 10:13 PM

Feb 2015
LunarProxy said:
RedRoseFring said:

Yes you saved yourself from a terrible ending, it would be wise to just forget about this anime, felt like a waste of time and Its the first anime i actually regret watching.
Best Couple of All Time

Kamille x Four (Zeta Gundam)
Mar 29, 2015 10:18 PM

Nov 2011
Malicre said:
LunarProxy said:

Yes you saved yourself from a terrible ending, it would be wise to just forget about this anime, felt like a waste of time and Its the first anime i actually regret watching.

Well, I forgot about it over a year ago until this thread came up, was just curious.
I guess this thread doesn't really have a topic anymore, question was answered in first two posts.
Mar 30, 2015 10:15 AM

Apr 2010
Thread moved

Thread moved to the Higashi no Eden board.
Jul 28, 2015 8:01 AM

Aug 2014
what for this was moved here? to spoil me and other people before watching movies? gtfo!
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ ちゅっ ちゅっ キス (´。✪ω✪。`)

I hate it when anime/manga that I enjoyed ends, especially when there could be much longer plot and when I love main heroine :P

I wish I had magic glasses that let me see real world in anime colors ;)

More topics from this board

» WHAT THE HELL WAS IN THE TRUCKS?!

Sagepool - Feb 24

7 by CrazyButNot4U »»
Feb 25, 1:19 PM

Poll: » Higashi no Eden Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

grapeofdeath - Jun 18, 2009

432 by OneMoreFinal »»
Oct 21, 2023 4:06 PM

» IS THERE ANY "HARD" EDEN OF THE EAST FANS

hitsugaya111 - Mar 22, 2018

7 by rent-free »»
Jun 16, 2023 9:43 PM

Poll: » Higashi no Eden Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Plate - Apr 9, 2009

404 by prozyne »»
Apr 9, 2023 1:35 AM

Poll: » Higashi no Eden Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

removed-user - Apr 16, 2009

245 by Euroqean »»
Mar 29, 2023 6:51 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.