Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 15, 2015 8:52 PM

Nov 2010
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
The ending was terrible XD, though I would say this manga was great as a whole.

7/10
Jul 13, 2015 11:21 AM
Nov 2013
How did it end? i cant seem to find it in English.
Feb 23, 2017 6:04 AM
Sep 2016
Myhenchi said:
Yeah ending wasn't the best, but whole manga is one of the best hentai I've ever read. And Twiska is really amazing character <3
hey please can you explain the ending with spoilers , I can't find the ending chapters translated

Thanks in advance
Aug 10, 2019 1:09 PM

Mar 2017
haha, glad that Twiska and Theo's love-hate relationship finally blossomed. I'm disappointed that we didn't get to see an after ending for both of them though... Cause the ending was pretty sht and the other characters got one so WHY COULDN'T THEY HAVE ONEEEE?!!?

For goodness sake, they're the main characters haha

猫はかわいいです。 (ꈍ ‸ ꈍ)

Dec 6, 2019 3:59 PM
Jul 2018
Why did the father start fading away after he and Twiska finished fornicating? We know he's dead because the bell begins to toll, but I'm asking why fornication led to his death. In any case, Twiska has a few things in common with Oedipus now: they both committed incest and patricide. And this story's ending isn't too satisfying. But it was kind of neat to see Twiska finally join Theo's party in this volume. It vaguely reminded me of Zuko in the final season of Avatar: TLA.

Revolution21 said:
How did it end?

See below.

Vineeth-kun said:
can you explain the ending with spoilers

In chapters 41-42, Theo and Twiska team up against a powered up Agrias (who may or may not be the main antagonist of this story). The battle ends in victory for Theo and Twiska. Then Theo and Twiska make love (as the father of the latter watches). Continuing to chapter 43, we reach the final battle: a powered up Twiska going head to head against her father in a match of fornication (ending in Twiska's victory and the death of her father). But with the father now dead, there's a vacancy for the position of demon lord. Twiska, being the deceased demon lord's daughter, is first in line to the throne. People arrive to challenge her for the position, but we find that she has left a note saying she's run off somewhere. Thus ends this fantasy tale.

TL;DR "Ight imma head out." — Twiska
Dec 6, 2019 4:47 PM
Sep 2016
Agathist said:
Why did the father start fading away after he and Twiska finished fornicating? We know he's dead because the bell begins to toll, but I'm asking why fornication led to his death. In any case, Twiska has a few things in common with Oedipus now: they both committed incest and patricide. And this story's ending isn't too satisfying. But it was kind of neat to see Twiska finally join Theo's party in this volume. It vaguely reminded me of Zuko in the final season of Avatar: TLA.

Revolution21 said:
How did it end?

See below.

Vineeth-kun said:
can you explain the ending with spoilers

In chapters 41-42, Theo and Twiska team up against a powered up Agrias (who may or may not be the main antagonist of this story). The battle ends in victory for Theo and Twiska. Then Theo and Twiska make love (as the father of the latter watches). Continuing to chapter 43, we reach the final battle: a powered up Twiska going head to head against her father in a match of fornication (ending in Twiska's victory and the death of her father). But with the father now dead, there's a vacancy for the position of demon lord. Twiska, being the deceased demon lord's daughter, is first in line to the throne. People arrive to challenge her for the position, but we find that she has left a note saying she's run off somewhere. Thus ends this fantasy tale.

TL;DR "Ight imma head out." — Twiska
thanks,is there any site were I can search for raws?
Dec 7, 2019 3:31 AM
Jul 2018
Vineeth-kun said:
thanks,is there any site were I can search for raws?

You're welcome. All volumes are available in English though. I've PMed you a link to a site where you can find the translated volumes, as well as individual links to each volume in the original Japanese.
Nov 24, 2020 7:59 AM
Nov 2020
does anyone of you know a site where i can read this? I cant find some translated

More topics from this board

Poll: » Brandish Chapter 42 Discussion

removed-user - Dec 6, 2019

1 by Butterfly2103 »»
Nov 24, 2020 8:52 AM

Poll: » Brandish Chapter 3 Discussion

1 by Kimyuuki »»
Oct 7, 2020 6:49 AM

Poll: » Brandish Chapter 39 Discussion

0 by removed-user »»
Dec 6, 2019 3:51 PM

Poll: » Brandish Chapter 38 Discussion

0 by removed-user »»
Dec 6, 2019 3:45 PM

Poll: » Brandish Chapter 28 Discussion

0 by removed-user »»
Dec 6, 2019 3:40 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.