Forum Settings
Forums
New
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (9) « First ... « 5 6 [7] 8 9 »
Mar 18, 2015 8:56 AM

Nov 2013
Nice to see you make a quick appearance after the scum call zurel-chan, gotta get the quick failed wit in there, right? ;) scum-factor just rose from a 7 to an 8!
the official MAL hall of fame/cursed comments is now open for business - you are welcome to PM me any potential quotes to include
Mar 18, 2015 9:00 AM

Mar 2014
Did you go to the beach to buy fish?

Grave is an active contributor, usually. Besides won't I seem scummier if I vote against her, since it's like getting rid off a strong opponent?

Blonde, I have seen him leading one of the game and then getting killed Night 1, so I knew how he was if he was fully active. Let's say I would like to see him come out of hiding.

Aqua is a new player. Let her play even if she were scum.

Vex, why do you think the scums needed the extra 24 hours? Why are they so indecisive?
Mar 18, 2015 9:08 AM

Nov 2013
beach=/=seaside. seaside is more of a marketplace in my eyes, since all the 'seasides' near me have less of a charming beach and more of a business-orientated community. But next time I go I will buy fish for your cat. no poison just yet

Of course, you are right with Grave. In fact, I'm kinda shaking my head as to why they bothered with that one, the other two are good, imo. But grave? Nah. The only logic for putting her up there is because she's a mafia who drummed up early madness so they could slip her in on this vote now. Otherwise it's too easy.

Ah, so nothing based on this game on Blonde? Gotcha. Different times though, If you didn't notice I was barely active in the first phase, making like 3 short lynchable posts. You should have told me off for voting myself and for being unhelpful. But you didn't. See how we all react differently depending on the time? ;o Voting myself first early on is ok. But meru doing it later in the same phase is not?

Eh. We will see.

Probably because Lucian might have been on their original list since people were willing to lynch him. Or perhaps because you were having a bit of trouble on who to select, zurel-chan! In all honesty though, the extra time is deserved. A lynch can completely change in the last 5 minutes which could potentially screw up all their plans and selection. So yeah. I'd say it's more beneficial for the host to change it to keep the game running smoothly, than purely based off the indecisiveness of the mafia.
the official MAL hall of fame/cursed comments is now open for business - you are welcome to PM me any potential quotes to include
Mar 18, 2015 9:10 AM

Mar 2014
As ever I refuse to defend myself :B
Mar 18, 2015 9:11 AM

Jul 2013
Vexper said:
It smells fishy when there is fish stacked up on every stall lol.

[s]Vote: Zurel[/s]

your time will come my dearest <3

any particular reason for blonde over the others? My train need not any scummy passengers just yet~

I will not count that vote.
Mar 18, 2015 9:12 AM

Jul 2013
Vote Count:

Grave Robber (0)
-Blonde- (2): Vexper, Zurel
aqualiv (0)

Players not voting: (Haine-, sasayamei, Grave Robber, Wyzm, Arcturnus, meruledaworld, aqualiv, -Blonde-)

Time until Day 2 ends
Mar 18, 2015 9:13 AM

Jul 2013
Vexper said:
soren o/

i think it might just be me but, I can't see the text below your sig. it just kinda pops up slightly???

My signature occupies too much of the available space.
Mar 18, 2015 9:13 AM

Nov 2013
Zurel said:
As ever I refuse to defend myself :B

you don't need to. you are scum to me at the moment. but this gametype will change things a lot quickly when there's no abilities to lend a sense of solidarity.

you weren't meant to sorlana-chan! <3
Mar 18, 2015 9:14 AM

Mar 2014
Soren, don't take it too seriously XD Vex knew the vote would not count.
Mar 18, 2015 9:16 AM

Jul 2013
Depending on the activity of the next phase I'll probably just cancel the game. I'm not going to bother hosting if the player's don't bother to play.
Mar 18, 2015 9:21 AM

Mar 2014
D:

I feel the need to say I am sorry.
Mar 18, 2015 9:23 AM

Nov 2012
Sorlana said:
Depending on the activity of the next phase I'll probably just cancel the game. I'm not going to bother hosting if the player's don't bother to play.
Please don't. I still need to formulate a way to prove that I'm not as suspicious as people think. So far, I can only think of doom.
Mar 18, 2015 9:25 AM

Nov 2013
don't do that soren! <3

people might just be a tad intimidated because this is a purely talking mafia, they can't pop in and make comment on the result of abilities so lurking is a little more stand out?? ;o
Mar 18, 2015 9:25 AM

Mar 2014
You should be voting, Arc. The. No. Mi. Nees. Save your defend for next Phase, and besides I am more suspicious.
Mar 18, 2015 9:28 AM

Nov 2013
Arcturnus said:
Sorlana said:
Please don't. I still need to formulate a way to prove that I'm not as suspicious as people think. So far, I can only think of doom.

we should become the boulder brothers and vote on the cat next phase. it has been hunting jerry for too long now!

looking forward to your defend but you should focus on this phase atm~
Mar 18, 2015 9:28 AM

Jul 2013
Arcturnus said:
Sorlana said:

el psy congroo
Mar 18, 2015 9:29 AM

Nov 2013
sorlana baiting activity confirmed???
Mar 18, 2015 9:30 AM

Mar 2014
Oh, I will be an easy lynch, don't you worry. I find defending myself in a mafia game only leave a bitter taste on my tongue, and right now I am in no mood to get angry.
Mar 18, 2015 9:30 AM

Nov 2012
Sorlana said:

el psy congroo
o_o? What does this mean?
Mar 18, 2015 9:31 AM

Nov 2013
Zurel said:
Oh, I will be an easy lynch, don't you worry. I find defending myself in a mafia game only leave a bitter taste on my tongue, and right now I am in no mood to get angry.

*pets cat* don't worry, i don't want to make you angry just yet <3

in fact... i wanna see meru speak up some more!
Mar 18, 2015 9:44 AM

Mar 2014
I want Merule to be interrogated whatever may come. "I am not good at defending myself" as his defence should not be used as forever an excuse for not playing properly.
Mar 18, 2015 10:29 AM

Aug 2013
Sorlana said:
New Rule Effective Immediately: After every odd days, Mafias will be given 24 hours to discuss their nominees.

Eaaaaaah isn't 24 hour a lot? But if we gave them 1 hour the phase change will be changed everyday >_>''

LCWS | SCS | TCO | NC | DNC
Mar 18, 2015 10:32 AM

Mar 2014
Yeah, the fashionably late Haine is here!
Mar 18, 2015 10:32 AM

Nov 2012
Well, I know I'm not voting on grave_robber since she has been trying hard to get the game going and tried to read people.

Vote: -Blonde-
Mainly because of the vote on Lucian. He didn't like the way Lucian was playing. In my eyes it's a bit of a shallow reason. It also makes me think he voted just to keep his presence away from people, since people were looking more at grave, Lucian or me.
Mar 18, 2015 10:33 AM

Dec 2014
Only 30 minutes left >>

I'm not scum. The only positive of this is that there's a 50/50 chance of Grave or Liv being mafia, but do you really think you'll get a good chance to lynch that person again? Mafia will simply just never put that person up for lynch again.

Mar 18, 2015 10:34 AM

Dec 2014
Vote: Aqualiv

Mar 18, 2015 10:36 AM

Dec 2014
I've been getting lynched in the first couple days in the last few games I've played and all of them have been wrong. This isn't going to be an exception, with few players in this game, you should think carefully about who you're lynching instead of relying on hope.

Mar 18, 2015 10:36 AM

Mar 2014
It isn't exactly because you're scum. It's because we were given the three choices and we needed to pick one. And we do. You <3
Mar 18, 2015 10:38 AM

Nov 2013
-Blonde- said:
Only 30 minutes left >>

I'm not scum. The only positive of this is that there's a 50/50 chance of Grave or Liv being mafia, but do you really think you'll get a good chance to lynch that person again? Mafia will simply just never put that person up for lynch again.

we could always just lynch that person during a normal phase...
Mar 18, 2015 10:39 AM

Nov 2012
-Blonde- said:
I've been getting lynched in the first couple days in the last few games I've played and all of them have been wrong. This isn't going to be an exception, with few players in this game, you should think carefully about who you're lynching instead of relying on hope.
Past games shouldn't have any effect on the current game. It's just a streak of bad luck you got there.
Mar 18, 2015 10:40 AM

Dec 2014
Vexper said:
-Blonde- said:
Only 30 minutes left >>

we could always just lynch that person during a normal phase...
True, but from how this day's going to go, you'll probably pick the wrong person again. 3 Town in 3 days, lol.

Mar 18, 2015 10:41 AM

Dec 2014
Arcturnus said:
-Blonde- said:
Past games shouldn't have any effect on the current game. It's just a streak of bad luck you got there.
And my streak continues from the bad guessing from other townies or scum. In fact, both the people who voted for me so far could both be scum. More people should vote, otherwise mafia are pretty much picking and choosing who they want to die.

Mar 18, 2015 10:42 AM

Mar 2014
Past games do have effect for some people, though. Lucian, Soren, and Grave were among favourite deaths on Day 1 Night 1 because of their play styles. Grave for example, ranks number 1 as favourite lynch, that she was voted when she was co-hosting a game XD
Mar 18, 2015 10:44 AM

Nov 2012
Zurel said:
Past games do have effect for some people, though. Lucian, Soren, and Grave were among favourite deaths on Day 1 Night 1 because of their play styles. Grave for example, ranks number 1 as favourite lynch, that she was voted when she was co-hosting a game XD
You guys sure like some fierce battles.
Mar 18, 2015 10:47 AM

Nov 2013
maybe it's not townies picking wrongly, if it's a common occurrence. shouldn't you be looking to your own actions? if it's happening a lot, it means that you're playing scum-like and apparently you've not even realised it.
Mar 18, 2015 10:47 AM

Mar 2014
They do. I don't. I belong to Turtlebandit's class, along with Neon and Jack.
Mar 18, 2015 10:48 AM

Dec 2014
Vexper said:
maybe it's not townies picking wrongly, if it's a common occurrence. shouldn't you be looking to your own actions? if it's happening a lot, it means that you're playing scum-like and apparently you've not even realised it.
Yeah, that crossed my mind, and as such I've changed my play style multiple times, but then that ends up going against me and people vote for me because I'm not playing as I usually do.

Mar 18, 2015 10:48 AM

Mar 2014
Vexper said:

One game in which Blonde played and he died early, was when he was actively leading players. So I think not. Only he's rather inactive, and given the choices, I rather go for inactives.
Mar 18, 2015 10:51 AM

Mar 2009
Zurel said:

I was also voted for in the learning game (not seriously though) and I'm the host XD

Well, I think anyway we vote, we'll be lynching town, since aqualiv is a new player (I believe this is her 2nd game), I'd like to give her a chance to play. I'm sorry Blonde =/

Lynch: -Blonde-

Lulu ❤ | My MALoween Candy
Mar 18, 2015 10:52 AM

Jul 2013
Vote Count:

Grave Robber (0)
-Blonde- (4): Vexper, Zurel, Arcturnus, Grave Robber
aqualiv (1): -Blonde-

Players not voting: (Haine-, sasayamei, Wyzm, meruledaworld, aqualiv)

Time until Day 2 ends

Aug 2013
Omg I'm waiting forever for the post to get posted ;___;

Aug 2013
Sorlana said:

Nuuuuuu It's just for these 3 days that my internet isn't working at all when I comeback from school, I hate waiting so I slept until night came [It's a little slower but better than the morning]
Zurel said:
Yeah, the fashionably late Haine is here!

<////////////////////////////3
And #$$#%#$ I can't choose between blonde and Aqualiv ;-; Both of them are looking scummy, Nice pick mafia >_>'' , I'd go with Aqualiv If he turned town we know that blonde chances of being a scum is high.
Vote Lynch : Aqualiv -- RIP First choice
Still Arcturnus we're so gonna attack ya next phase (•◡•) I bet you and blonde somehow are together, Which reminds me your train and lucian's were tied and blonde came suddenly to change it to save you maybe? Hey blonde looks as a better lynch too ;_;
Vote Lynch : -Blonde-

^for 10minutes waiting this to be posted <3 Baka internet is a baka <3

Mar 18, 2015 10:53 AM

Nov 2013
leading early is risky though, a lot of unconfirmed people you're trying to influence. Tbh, a lot of the people in this game seem to be inactive, the phase is down to the wire and there's not much activity from a few fronts!
Mar 18, 2015 10:53 AM

Jul 2013
Vote Count:

Grave Robber (0)
-Blonde- (5): Vexper, Zurel, Arcturnus, Grave Robber, Haine-)

Players not voting: (sasayamei, Wyzm, meruledaworld, aqualiv)

Time until Day 2 ends
Mar 18, 2015 10:55 AM

Nov 2013
Lot of interesting people on Blonde here, including myself~

I want someone to show up and vote on grave to make me smile.
Mar 18, 2015 10:57 AM

Dec 2013
I am work so I haven't been able to post. T.T

Honestly since I'm not caught up I don't know who is the best target >.< However I agree with others that it seems the wisest choice to lynch an inactive and will trust the voting pattern so far so:

lynchL: -Blonde-

Mar 2014
Your grin is wide enough, Vex. So, no.

Sadly, it is my bedtime.

Dec 2014
When I flip town, I'd recommend lynching either Liv or Arcturnus next phase.

Mar 18, 2015 10:58 AM

Mar 2014
Blonde, share with us all your read, seeing things are the way they are anyway.
Mar 18, 2015 10:59 AM

Jul 2013
Vote Count:

Grave Robber (0)
-Blonde- (6): Vexper, Zurel, Arcturnus, Grave Robber, Haine-, sasayamei)

Players not voting: (Wyzm, meruledaworld, aqualiv)

Time until Day 2 ends
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (9) « First ... « 5 6 [7] 8 9 »

More topics from this board

» [GAME] (* ̄・ ̄)ノ Count to 30 Before a Slightly Inebriated Staff Member Posts! v4 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Togs - Jul 2, 2017

2866 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:07 AM

» [GAME] Last Letter Game ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

grave_robber - Sep 9, 2014

8750 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:06 AM

» Count To 7777 V3 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Lambtron - May 15, 2018

1159 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:06 AM

» [GAME] Say something about the person above you ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Haine - Jul 19, 2014

3810 by Zymf »»
Jun 19, 2023 2:43 PM

» [GAME] Truth or dare (ToD) 2.0 [Round 5] ( 1 2 )

Lambtron - Mar 12, 2019

92 by Zymf »»
Jun 18, 2023 12:09 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.