Forum Settings
Forums
Big Order
Available on Manga Store
New
Mar 12, 2015 4:58 AM
Nov 2011
I actually cannot understand it, this story doesnt exhibit a simple lack of flow, it literally jumps from one fallacy to another and is so riddled with plot holes my brain actually hurt after a few chapters of it

Seriously, he clearly put the ten under his control, then the next chapter it turns out they arent actually under his control for absolutely no reason whatsoever. Wtf? Does, "order, you are now all under my control" mean, "ill actually continue being your puppet and the rest of the world just thinks youre under my control?" Was it just hypothetical? Was it a scene that was supposed to mean, ill make you want to follow me, even though you kidnapped nunall-*cough*sena? If so, that brings another issue: WHY NOT JUST ACTUALLY PUT THEM UNDER YOUR CONTROL??

And during the prime minister meeting, He only pretends to kill the one chick, so are people surprised to see the rest of the ten alive later on? Wtf

And as for hiiragi...wtf is this guys purpose? After eiiji pretends to kill that girl, rin also comes in for no fucking reason at all and tries to kill him(even though he already had the order on her to never harm him), gets shot, and this is all apparently a part of hiiaragis grand friggin scheme?

Sure, have rin come in because you didnt realize eiiji would come up with a similar way to make the japanese govt think the ten are really under eiijis control(which again, THEY SHOULD BE.), but why the hell would you lock her up if she was going to cooperate with you in the first place? Why not tell eiiji the plan? Or did he "manipulate her" into coming in to try to actually kill eiiji, because she must be a fucking retard who doesnt remember the order she cant harm him? and What the fuck could possibly be the issue with letting eiiji in on the plan to pretend to kill someone??

This villian is so trash and forced to appear 'intelligent', that th author inserts the most ridiculous and unnessecary plot devices. I actually got brain damage from reading this shit

And that yazuka arc? Not only did it come flying out of fucking nowhere, but what in gods name happened there? Since when the fuck did eiijis order have a limit of the person needing to hear it? Certainly didnt apply to the grenades, WHICH CANNOT HEAR, nor did it apply in the stone god arc, where he gave an order from ten billion miles away

Also, why the hell did he not just order the nuke to, oh, idk, NOT EXPLODE? Wtf was that total bullshit about stopping a nuke with a stone golem? What, didnt think of simply ordering the nuke to fuck off?

And how in fucking fucks name did rin cut off eiijis hand? wtf happened to the order preventing her from harming him?

And right before that, both of the times that little kid got kidnapped, why the fuck is this eiiji retard just staring gaping at the guy? Your power is total control over the area, WHY NOT ORDER HIM TO STOP?

And holy shit, when did eiiji say he wouldnt hurt anyone? What the fuck is that hattori retard saying? What is this forced batman joker parallel that came out of nowhere?!

And before any of this, this shitty manga seems to be based off this "conquering prefecture by prefecture" thing for now...so...what the fuck let him conquer the first prefecture? And what the fuck happened to everyone in it? Why the fuck are we suddenly just thrown into a mostly deserted prefecture to conquer? How the fuck does he conquer it by stopping some nukes with some shtty golem that shouldnt have been needed? Does he conquering by just getting his "territory" over it? If so, doesnt that mean he can just shoot the shit and fly over the world to conquer it? Apparently it worked for the second prefecture...but obviously, spreading the territory doesnt = conquer, since he still has to stare at little girls being kidnapped like a fucking goldfish even though he prepared his total control territory over all of the prefecture in advance. So what the fuck is conquering a territory?

Honestly, i hate this bloody mangaka. His works are always so trash, including mirai nikki, which was JUST as full of inconsistencies as this shit.

Please, am I actually missing something here? Are the chapters on batoto, mangafox, etc ALL missing something? Like, 20 pages or so? Is the translation team for this manga and mirai nikki the same? Is it actually just a shtty team that leaves out chapters, or is this mangaka really just oh so shit?

I dont understand what the hell is going on with this mangaka
AriaFlameMar 12, 2015 5:08 AM
Mar 27, 2015 2:12 AM

May 2014
It's not recommended for low IQs.
"I'm just your typical human being who commit sins just like you. But the difference is that I never lied and tell anyone that what I did was right. I regret and ask for forgiveness from Him."

Why is my signature not anime-related? It's because who gives a fuck? Anyway I'd like to advertise to you this:

SHINGEKI NO KYOJIN IS FOLLOWING A SIMPLE FLOW OF THE STORYLINE. AND IT GETS REPETETIVE IF YOU VIEW IT ON ITS BIGGER PICTURE. WITH A LITTLE PLOT TWIST AND NEW IDEAS, YOU FORGOT THAT IT HAD ALREADY HAPPENED BEFORE.

Also, Tokyo Ghoul is AWESOME. Especially :re.
Mar 30, 2015 10:49 PM

Jan 2014
I'm pretty much with you here... since from chapter to chapter it never fails to piss me off... :3
Got something to live for, I know that I won't surrender,
A warrior of youth,
I'm taking over, a shot to the new world order
I Am Bulletproof. . .

Mar 30, 2015 10:50 PM

Oct 2008
Because Mirai Nikki author,nuff said.
Apr 5, 2015 5:24 PM

Jul 2007
amateur said:

Mirai Nikki was good and had clever plot devices that obviously were planned before hand. This one seems to be just jumping from plot hole to plot hole.
Apr 18, 2015 3:12 PM

Jun 2013
this manga was a big let down. too many things that doesn't make sense happens all the time and so many plot holes. mirai nikki was way better than this unfortunately.

Mar 8, 2016 11:36 AM

Sep 2010
Read up to chapter 16 but eventually I looked back at the series and well:

My main problem is definitely main character as my impression of the series is this

MC, overpowered powers nerfed at the very beginning in first chapter for the sake of the plot. His power are still quite overpowered but he is completely useless at using them. Unlimited code geass + telekinesis within given area and he is still completely useless any annoying. Any character with mind control power would make a face-palm seeing what protag is doing.

Then we are also served "LUKE... I AM YOUR FATHER"... from the main villain. Common.

Then from romance standpoint, Rin interaction with MC was quite good at the start but soon enough there is another girl, whose situation with getting pregnant like a bunny would was good but then it was destroyed for the sake of the plot.

Same with recent chapter where MC losses his arm (and there was even cliffhanger made of it, it doesn't affect me as I read it in one go) but soon enough plot continent power appears and he is back to normal. Nothing happened.

Lastly... all that talk about taking over the world just to turn it into, "for the sake of saving it."

sigh.

Read the first post, some of the plot holes that are mentioned aren't exactly potholes (like Rin cut off MC hand because she wasn't under his control any more as the other guy override it... this is not plot hole but plot continent explanation) but most of them are plot holes. Other than that, there is a lot of MC being useless and having no idea about what one can do with the powers of his.

Every character in manga/anime history with who has the same powers looks at him with pity and says... bitch, please... .
eso18Mar 8, 2016 11:42 AM
Mar 8, 2016 5:42 PM

Oct 2014
Uuchie said:
amateur said:

Mirai Nikki was good and had clever plot devices that obviously were planned before hand. This one seems to be just jumping from plot hole to plot hole.

mirai nikki also jumps from plothole to plothole
it is clear this author can not write a good story
Mar 27, 2016 3:30 AM

Apr 2013
eso18 said:
Read up to chapter 16 but eventually I looked back at the series and well:

My main problem is definitely main character as my impression of the series is this

MC, overpowered powers nerfed at the very beginning in first chapter for the sake of the plot. His power are still quite overpowered but he is completely useless at using them. Unlimited code geass + telekinesis within given area and he is still completely useless any annoying. Any character with mind control power would make a face-palm seeing what protag is doing.

Then we are also served "LUKE... I AM YOUR FATHER"... from the main villain. Common.

Then from romance standpoint, Rin interaction with MC was quite good at the start but soon enough there is another girl, whose situation with getting pregnant like a bunny would was good but then it was destroyed for the sake of the plot.

Same with recent chapter where MC losses his arm (and there was even cliffhanger made of it, it doesn't affect me as I read it in one go) but soon enough plot continent power appears and he is back to normal. Nothing happened.

Lastly... all that talk about taking over the world just to turn it into, "for the sake of saving it."

sigh.

Read the first post, some of the plot holes that are mentioned aren't exactly potholes (like Rin cut off MC hand because she wasn't under his control any more as the other guy override it... this is not plot hole but plot continent explanation) but most of them are plot holes. Other than that, there is a lot of MC being useless and having no idea about what one can do with the powers of his.

Every character in manga/anime history with who has the same powers looks at him with pity and says... bitch, please... .

Just read the thing myself, at ch 16-17, had to look back and think what the fuck was going on :O
As of 27/7/14 I have decided trap anime Sword Art Online II has more appeal than Mahouka.
May 9, 2016 12:20 PM
Jan 2012
fear80 said:

Just read the thing myself, at ch 16-17, had to look back and think what the fuck was going on :O

Just read chapter 43 and I'm still wondering what's going on. Every plot development is nonsense. One chapter will establish group x as having motivation y, then suddenly they have motivation 34t-0 and about-face-turn 5 chapters later as if it was their plan all along. Eiji has had a few good moments, but I guess the plot all along has been a badly written and generic (spoiler for chapter 43)
AarowaimMay 9, 2016 12:23 PM
May 9, 2016 12:23 PM

Nov 2014
It is bad, because nothing good comes out from this author.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Big Order Chapter 54 Discussion

removed-user - Sep 6, 2018

2 by HibiChika »»
Feb 12, 2023 9:56 AM

» Can someone tell me how does the manga end?

Kirigaro92 - Jun 20, 2016

4 by ss4chris »»
Mar 5, 2018 9:58 PM

Poll: » Big Order Chapter 49 Discussion

Stark700 - Feb 16, 2018

0 by Stark700 »»
Feb 16, 2018 12:55 AM

Poll: » Big Order Chapter 1 Discussion

notsureifsrs - Sep 30, 2011

27 by Pruga »»
Jul 28, 2017 1:26 PM

Poll: » Big Order Chapter 48 Discussion

Stark700 - Oct 8, 2016

1 by JudgeRuthless »»
Oct 9, 2016 12:32 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.