Forum Settings
Forums

What are your personal opinions on smoking, drugs and alcohol?

New
Pages (5) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »
Mar 4, 2015 2:37 PM
Feb 2011
I drink occasionally, well more like every weekend. Drinking is whatever as long as you don't drink until you start vomiting everywhere like a retard.
Never got into smoking, when I tried it didn't see anything special about it and honestly am amazed how some people cannot live a few hours peacefully without smoking one.
And drugs, have tried some and for me it was same shit like with smoking, didn't notice anything special. Though I guess I just needed try more, but getting addicted to drugs kinda sucks so no thanks.
I simply see drugs as a waste of money and a way to fuck up your life, so better buy some good quality alcoholic beverage instead.
Mar 4, 2015 2:39 PM

Dec 2013
I drink occasionally but I have only gotten really drunk once.

Never smoked or did drugs and I'm not planning to.
Mar 4, 2015 2:45 PM

Feb 2013
I am a heavy smoker . Favorite Lucky strike
I really hate alcohol and even in partys I drink energy drinks
I have tried weed many times but still not a fan of it
Since I consider myself a heavy smoker ( I drink 2 packs per day ) I must say I really don't like girls who smoke (even though I am a girl myself) I must always bring perfume with me so I can hide the smell . So If I had a time maschine I would go back in time and punch myself in the face in the moment I was tempted to try smoking since now I have a really difficult time quiting it
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 4, 2015 2:45 PM

Jul 2012
Working_Designs said:
_Myst said:
Life is pointless without vices.

What? I have no vices, and my life certainly isn't pointless.

Doubtful, though it may not be something normally seen as "vice" such as internet addiction.
Mar 4, 2015 2:50 PM

Jun 2014
_Myst said:
Working_Designs said:

Doubtful, though it may not be something normally seen as "vice" such as internet addiction.

I jog twice a day, 7 days a week, and I also make time to clean the house everyday. I highly doubt I'm "Addicted" to the internet.

Mar 4, 2015 2:53 PM

Jan 2014
They are preversions and should be avoided.
"Let Justice Be Done!"

My Theme
Fight again, fight again for justice!
Mar 4, 2015 2:54 PM

Jul 2012
_Myst said:
Working_Designs said:

Better than getting cancer.
Mar 4, 2015 2:55 PM

Jul 2012
Working_Designs said:
_Myst said:

I jog twice a day, 7 days a week, and I also make time to clean the house everyday. I highly doubt I'm "Addicted" to the internet.

Was meant to be an example rather than direct insinuation.
Mar 4, 2015 2:58 PM

Nov 2014
Soichirou said:
The 3 are bad for yourself in my opinion. Sex is the only good pleasure that remains, its healthy and it feels great.

Why do you associate sex with drugs, smoking and drinking ? :c
Mar 4, 2015 3:00 PM

Nov 2008
Soichirou said:
The 3 are bad for yourself in my opinion. Sex is the only good pleasure that remains, its healthy and it feels great.

Sex isn't everything, a good $500+ a bottle wine or spirit often is better than sex.

Mar 4, 2015 5:37 PM
Jul 2018
Went through a brief phase of smoking, no longer do it. During that time I liked Marlboro red.

I have been drunk twice, other than that I don't drink.

I don't and have no desire to do drugs.

My opinion on people who do these things: as long as it isn't having a negative effect on others I see no problem with it.
Mar 4, 2015 8:13 PM

Oct 2012
i have no desire to do any of them
RRRRRRRRRR
Mar 4, 2015 8:18 PM

May 2014
smoking is retarded. unhealthy as fuck and you dont even get high from it

alcohol is good. Pot is good, other drugs are bad mmmkay?
Kenjataimu mode status: 恒久
Mar 4, 2015 8:21 PM

Feb 2013
I haven't smoked in nine months. I drink socially. And I don't do drugs.
Regarding people who do drugs, I don't care as long as they stay away from me. I don't mind people smoking or drinking since most of my friends do it.

Mar 4, 2015 8:22 PM

May 2012
I don't care. Do what you want. I get shitfaced drunk at parties because yoloswagyeezusmileycyrus. I don't care about anyone.
Mar 4, 2015 8:23 PM

Jun 2014
I have drank once, and I had a terrible vomiting experience

I don't touch alcohol nor do I smoke or do drugs

I'm impartial to whether or not others do it, just don't try to talk me into it and say "you are missing out" or "your life must suck if you don't" and etc on those lines

Mar 4, 2015 9:21 PM
Jan 2015
I don't drink, I don't smoke, and I don't do drugs. And I have no desire to do any of those things. I don't talk down or try to convince someone that does those things to stop doing them. They can do what they want to do with their lives, just like I do what I want with my life.
Mar 4, 2015 9:44 PM

Aug 2014
Those of you who watch anime sober are really missing out
Mar 4, 2015 9:46 PM

Jun 2014
silversongwriter said:

How are we missing out, if we're able to remember everything?

Mar 4, 2015 9:48 PM

Oct 2011
Who the hell watches anime drunk?
Mar 4, 2015 9:49 PM

Jul 2014
silversongwriter said:

wut
Mar 4, 2015 9:50 PM
Apr 2014
CookieGawd said:
silversongwriter said:

wut

I already feel like I'm missing out. I'd do anything to rewatch Mawaru Penguindrum or End of Evangelion while high.
Mar 4, 2015 9:51 PM

Oct 2012
I hate all 3, they are bad habits no matter what anyone says. 1 will slowly kill you, 1 will make you do stupid shit and the other will MAKE you stupid. Yeah I wont be having the time of my life at a mediocre party but who gives a shit at least I for one like having inhibitions.
Mar 4, 2015 9:53 PM

Feb 2015
Don't drink, dont smoke, I vaporize weed however and the occasional psychedelic trip.
Mar 4, 2015 9:53 PM

Aug 2013
silversongwriter said:
I actually enjoy it pretty equally either way. Also depends on the show and how much brain power you need to commit.

And it's really tough to tell because you can't have a first experience with anything twice(sober/not sober) so there's never really a good comparison. Best I can think of was Mushishi, I watched that sober and Zoku Sho season one I was pretty fucking high and I liked the former a lot more.
Mar 4, 2015 9:58 PM

Jul 2012
Borgov said:
Mar 4, 2015 10:01 PM

Feb 2015
Don't smoke, never got into drugs.

Drink sporadically. But if i go out to drink it's to get shitfaced. I've been told I can literally hold a party together that would otherwise bomb when I'm a little tipsy. I'd apparently make a great soccer mom in that sense.

And I've been known, as mentioned elsewhere around MAL, to straight up walk out of a date with someone because we went to a nice barrestaurant that makes good mixed drinks and they only ordered coffee. F-that. Not on my time or my dime, we here to get our drink on.
Mar 4, 2015 10:02 PM
Sep 2014
put that shit into a blender and inject it
Mar 4, 2015 10:03 PM

Feb 2015
Oh, and i suffer from a pain condition that's treatable with psychobillin (the stuff in shrooms and LSD if i remember correctly).

Never done it, used super expensive pharmaceuticals when in-cycle, but learned that because the FDA outright outlaws research on hallucinogens as therapeutics there's been little to no research into making a commercially available version.

That's screwed up. Thanks anti-drug war.
Mar 4, 2015 10:04 PM

Aug 2014
mayukachan said:
Borgov said:

Believe it or not... if you've never smoked weed or drank a moderate amount of alcohol... or even some acid or DXM...

It doesn't turn you into a lumbering retard. It actually enhances your empathy and emotions.

I would NEVER cry sober at an anime. But one time, I was drunk and really shed a tear. A tiny, single one... but still... that never happens to me.

Psychedelics can often enhance your understanding of deeper shows. And with weed... well... smoke a shit ton and you'll have a difficult time paying attention, but a decent amount will, like alcohol, enhance your emotions, especially in comedy anime. You'll laugh harder.

As long as your not so wasted you'll forget stuff, then you'll have a greater experiance.

But don't watch dialouge heavy anime high.
Mar 4, 2015 10:04 PM

Feb 2015
kyle said:

Injecting HURTS. I have to do it for non-party related reasons, i cant imagine what makes people think it's fun to shoot up. Yuck.

Also.. meth.. and guys who shoot into their dicks.. omg.. How?!? HOW?!?!
Mar 4, 2015 10:07 PM

Oct 2011
silversongwriter said:
mayukachan said:

Believe it or not... if you've never smoked weed or drank a moderate amount of alcohol... or even some acid or DXM...

It doesn't turn you into a lumbering retard. It actually enhances your empathy and emotions.

I would NEVER cry sober at an anime. But one time, I was drunk and really shed a tear. A tiny, single one... but still... that never happens to me.

Psychedelics can often enhance your understanding of deeper shows. And with weed... well... smoke a shit ton and you'll have a difficult time paying attention, but a decent amount will, like alcohol, enhance your emotions, especially in comedy anime. You'll laugh harder.

As long as your not so wasted you'll forget stuff, then you'll have a greater experiance.

But don't watch dialouge heavy anime high.

Looks like I have something to do during the weekend.
Mar 4, 2015 10:08 PM
Sep 2014
aloricg said:
kyle said:

Injecting HURTS. I have to do it for non-party related reasons, i cant imagine what makes people think it's fun to shoot up. Yuck.

the alcohol acts as a ligand and produces a cellular response that releases the hormone stopbeingabitch, allowing the drugs and smoke to smoothly enter the bloodstream
Mar 4, 2015 10:08 PM
Feb 2014
kyle said:
aloricg said:

the alcohol acts as a ligand and produces a cellular response that releases the hormone stopbeingabitch, allowing the drugs and smoke to smoothly enter the bloodstream

kyle knows
Mar 4, 2015 10:23 PM

Aug 2014
aloricg said:
kyle said:

Damn right man...

I might be a bud puffin', beer drinkin' stoner...

But that shooting up shit? Nah man... seen too many peoples lives ruined by that. I don't even snort pills anymore... man just get you a bag a bud and a colt 45 man.. and that there spice shit... nuh uh, not any more man. That shit ruined my mind, I lost it. I went insane... crazy shit.

Psychedelics, bud, and booze... only drugs folks outta take
Mar 4, 2015 11:05 PM

Mar 2014
I do none and in my opinion, only smoking qualifies as a sane person's decision. Most do it just for the knack of it but that's understandable. Drinking and especially drugs is a straight ticket to death and decadence. Not like smoking is pure or something. But that's at least better.
[i]"Yet each man kills the thing he loves,
By each let this be heard,
Some do it with a bitter look,
Some with a flattering word,
The coward does it with a kiss,
The brave man with a sword!''
~Oscar
[/i]
Mar 4, 2015 11:16 PM

Feb 2015
geniobastardo said:
I do none and in my opinion, only smoking qualifies as a sane person's decision. Most do it just for the knack of it but that's understandable. Drinking and especially drugs is a straight ticket to death and decadence. Not like smoking is pure or something. But that's at least better.

Are you insane?

Drinking has very little effect on a person once it clears the system and you don't overdrink.

Smoking is fucking terrible for the body.
Mar 4, 2015 11:19 PM

Mar 2014
aloricg said:
geniobastardo said:

Are you insane?

Drinking has very little effect on a person once it clears the system and you don't overdrink.

Smoking is fucking terrible for the body.

Smoking is a slow terrible death. My problem is with the drinking stupor. More problems have been caused by drunkards than smokers. A smoker is only harming himself, a drunk is a malice to both himself and the society.
~Oscar
[/i]
Mar 4, 2015 11:24 PM

Aug 2013
Sure there's violent drunks out there and stuff. But how many people have gotten punched in the face by someone stressing the fuck out cuz they need a cig. Where's the study on that?
Mar 4, 2015 11:25 PM

Mar 2014
Fo-Fai said:
Sure there's violent drunks out there and stuff. But how many people have gotten punched in the face by someone stressing the fuck out cuz they need a cig. Where's the study on that?

That deserves no 'study'. That solely depends on who you're around. Not entirely the 'smokers' or the 'cigarettes' fault.
~Oscar
[/i]
Mar 4, 2015 11:27 PM

Nov 2009
Making everything legal and tax everything for the $$$
Mar 4, 2015 11:30 PM

Aug 2013
geniobastardo said:
a drunk is a malice to both himself and the society.
Yea but that really just depends on who you're around. Not necessarily the booze or boozers fault.
Mar 4, 2015 11:31 PM

Mar 2014
Fo-Fai said:
geniobastardo said:
a drunk is a malice to both himself and the society.
Yea but that really just depends on who you're around. Not necessarily the booze or boozers fault.

try harder lol
~Oscar
[/i]
Mar 4, 2015 11:33 PM

Feb 2015
I think all drugs should either be illegal or legal. If its all illegal than only a totalitarian or advanced culture can keep things together. If its all legal than distribution and manufacturer is controlled and professional, I think if the population is educated on the varies chemicals and how they disrupt normal functions it would lower causalities and underage use. Also the crime associated with drugs will become non existent and the focus will be on harm reduction.
Mar 4, 2015 11:35 PM

Jan 2009
never done illegal drugs, i do not smoke either, i only drink alcohol at social gatherings
Mar 4, 2015 11:37 PM

Feb 2015
Cosmicbeing said:
I think all drugs should either be illegal or legal. If its all illegal than only a totalitarian or advanced culture can keep things together. If its all legal than distribution and manufacturer is controlled and professional, I think if the population is educated on the varies chemicals and how they disrupt normal functions it would lower causalities and underage use. Also the crime associated with drugs will become non existent and the focus will be on harm reduction.

Sometimes you're pretty lucid for a drugged up robot fucker. It's surprising when it happens.
Mar 4, 2015 11:39 PM

Mar 2014
Cosmicbeing said:

10/10
~Oscar
[/i]
Mar 5, 2015 12:12 AM

Mar 2015
Fuck cigs (even though i smoke them when i drink sometimes -_-) but yea weeds cool, other stuff is too but yanno only once in a blue moon. but to each their own
Mar 5, 2015 12:19 AM

Oct 2013
As a Muslim I don't do any. Though I guess that that can sound like total BS since half of my people are doing that now.

So Putting religion aside. I just dont wanna do it. Like drinking o taking drugs. I see how much it dulls your senses and you pretty much have no idea on wtf your doing. Some people get mad, beat their friends, wife, kids and so on. others get extremely happy or depressed. shit you may even end up gettin some girl pregnant. screw that.

I get that if you drank responsibly you could avoid that but still I'd rather not.

Drugs? hell naw. Would never wanna try them.....except marijuana though lol I would like to try it it out of curiosity but I don't think I will.

I have tried smoking once though. it was okay. nothing great.

But I'm not gonna lie. I get curious about all 3. I wonder what its like to drink. why people do it in the 1st place knowing itll dull your senses. I do feel like tryin it at times. but I won't.

I don't like people who take drugs. If its weed then okay I'm cool with it but anything else? Stay away from me n my family. You hear some fucked up shit from the rest of it so nope.

If your a drinker? Then I only wanna see you if your sober.
My Manga List
My Anime List
Shabada shabadabadaba
I am DjG545 aka Dj Fo Fo aka The Mutha Fkn Name I'm Usin Now
Mar 5, 2015 12:47 AM

Oct 2013
-shotz said:
daAmazinFatB0y said:
I don't like people who take drugs. If its weed then okay I'm cool with it but anything else? Stay away from me n my family. You hear some fucked up shit from the rest of it so nope.
that's because no one would be interested in the news if they did a story about some kids just having fun w/o hurting anyone.

You don't just hear it in the news. you hear it happening from your own friends & relatives too. my uncle is fkn doing EVERYTHING. you name it, he's done it. he's just not in his right mind anymore because of it. always behind bars. some of my cousins too and so on
My Manga List
My Anime List
Shabada shabadabadaba
I am DjG545 aka Dj Fo Fo aka The Mutha Fkn Name I'm Usin Now
Pages (5) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »

More topics from this board

» Are you a slow or fast typier on a computer???

DesuMaiden - Apr 19

42 by zzz »»
13 minutes ago

Poll: » Are you mentally ill?

Ejrodiew - Yesterday

20 by blueblur »»
19 minutes ago

Poll: » Do you pay attention to forum signatures?

PostMahouShoujo - Yesterday

18 by traed »»
40 minutes ago

Poll: » Worst social media

IpreferEcchi - Mar 19

26 by Adnash »»
53 minutes ago

» Why don't boys wear dresses until they start working?

vasipi4946 - Nov 22, 2023

24 by Bruh69XD »»
1 hour ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.