Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Kill la Kill
Available on Manga Store
New
Mar 1, 2015 7:33 PM
Oct 2011
Hi guys,

Who do you think is the strongest member of Student Councile Elite 4? when I mean strongest is not only brute strenght, is a combination of skill, speed, strenght, Fight IQ, etc. IMHO it will be Nonon, she was the only one who gave Ryuko a hell of a fight, she was the only I thought for second could stand a chance against Ryuko, let me explian why I think she is superior than the other 3

Ira Gamagōri - Slow as hell, got absolutely outworked by Ryuko, doesn't seems much smart and very predectible, even Nonon and Uzu with closed eyes were dodged some of his reckless moves
Hōka Inumuta - Do you even fight brah?, once you figure out his strategy he will quit ASAP it seems he doesnt even try
Uzu Sanageyama - he is the only I can think can match Nonon, however he got absolutely humiliated by Nui in her debut and also totally outclassed againt Satsuki, yeah no shame in being defeated by those two but he was badly embarrased by both, its concer me about how legit he is, also when he fought in Ryuko he only focused in his skills, not a bad thing but once his gameplan didnt work he wasnt sure what to do, but yes he fixed that after a couple of fights, againsg Nonon I give him like 35%-40% chance of winning

Why I think Nonon is the best
Nonon Jakuzure: she is just insane!! not only smart but strong as hell, they variety of techniques is just grat and they way she transitioned between then in the Ryuko fight shows how skilled she is, also when she is overwhelmed she doesn't quit till the end that shows how much heart she have, you can't never count her out until you totally beat her.

discuss
Mar 4, 2015 8:55 AM

Jan 2014
Nonon gets my vote as well. She has the air advantage, biggest output and the back up 'Da Capo' mode.
I'd place Sanageyama as second and Gamagoori as third. Fighting isn't Inumuta's strong suit.
"Let Justice Be Done!"

My Theme
Fight again, fight again for justice!
Mar 10, 2015 11:12 PM

Jan 2014
Uzu Sanageyama because he's the only elite four member to actually beat Ryuko in a fight. Granted, Ryuko experienced tremendous growth after her loss, which enabled her to defeat the other elite four. There is a reason though Uzu is repeatedly humiliated; It's because he picks fights with the big guys. I could wrong, but from what I recall he's only elite four to hold his own against Nui, even if it was brief moment. In addition he's that only elite four member that would attempt to engage Satsuki in a fight, not that he doesn't have the utmost respect for her and acknowledges her skill.

Ultimately, I saw more growth in Uzu than all the other elite four members. Personally I think he has more potential than the others in term of developing his skills. Nonon is strong, but like the other elite four members, it seems she has established a comfort zone, and when Ryuko bested her in her own game, she would never consider fighting Ryuko head on again. Uzu is different though, he's willing to change himself if it makes him stonger.
Signature is too edgy for me.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kill la Kill Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Oct 24, 2013

368 by Nopillows25 »»
Apr 22, 7:39 AM

Poll: » Kill la Kill Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Oct 17, 2013

447 by Nopillows25 »»
Apr 22, 7:17 AM

Poll: » Kill la Kill Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Oct 10, 2013

392 by Nopillows25 »»
Apr 22, 7:17 AM

Poll: » Kill la Kill Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Oct 3, 2013

878 by Nopillows25 »»
Apr 22, 7:16 AM

Poll: » Kill la Kill Episode 24 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

BRSxIgnition - Mar 27, 2014

955 by NullZweiChan »»
Apr 14, 10:02 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.