Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Feb 18, 2015 6:43 PM
Oct 2011
After I saw SAO I wanted to see another Anime about trapped in a virtual world stuff since SAO left me with a bad taste in mouth, A friend of mine told me that to understand this anime I must play first the game, he told me that I probably wont understand alot of things that are explained in the games and after that I was reconsidering watching it, what do you guys think? those who watched the anime think we can understand and enjoy the anime skipping the games?
Apr 24, 2015 3:03 AM

Nov 2013
No, you don't really have to play your way through the quadrilogy .hack games, because .hack//SIGN was created to explain a lot of the terminology and main storyline that is used in the .hack universe. You can go ahead and watch this anime if you like, you won't miss out on too much, although, I still do recommend to give the games a try. They're a lot of fun (addicting even... at least for me) and will give you a lot more insight into the .hack saga. The games are by far the main selling point of Project .hack - which is the first season of the .hack saga.

So go ahead and join in to this rollercaoster of pure fun, I'm positive you'll enjoy the ride ;)
"No matter how wonderful a memory is, there comes a time when you have to move on and start living in the present. Dwelling on past happiness doesn't bring true happiness. You don't need to fill your arms with happy memories from the past. There's plenty of happiness right in front of you. Just reach out and grab it. I want us to look towards the future together." --- Yaya Hanatsu
Oct 6, 2015 12:40 AM

Sep 2015
If you were interested In the games I played all 4 on the ps 2 and the were amazingly good. I would recommend them if you liked the anime. Although the graphics would be out dated sine the games came out a Long time ago.
[url=http://myanimelist.net/animelist/QcK_Dagger_HeaT&sclick=1][IMG]
Nov 11, 2015 12:08 PM

Aug 2010
I was wondering this as well. I played the games back when they came out but only finished the first two. I can't remember what they were about.

I'll probably watch this series first then go back and try to finish the games if I have time. (:

More topics from this board

Poll: » .hack//SIGN Episode 18 Discussion

jacobpaige - Mar 29, 2008

22 by Lil-Bird »»
Mar 14, 9:46 PM

Poll: » .hack//SIGN Episode 10 Discussion

CyanideKoolaid - Jan 25, 2009

14 by StateofOhayo »»
Nov 25, 2023 5:52 PM

Poll: » .hack//SIGN Episode 5 Discussion

CyanideKoolaid - Jan 23, 2009

26 by StateofOhayo »»
Nov 25, 2023 7:13 AM

Poll: » .hack//SIGN Episode 4 Discussion

CyanideKoolaid - Jan 23, 2009

38 by StateofOhayo »»
Nov 25, 2023 6:34 AM

» [Deleted]

JustOscar - Jun 30, 2023

2 by Karinara »»
Jul 12, 2023 11:41 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.